All hotels in Maumee, Ohio, United States of America
6425 Kit Lane, Maumee, OH, 43537, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Good night sleep"
Stay there to get a good night sleep we love the bed and pillows and enjoy the pool
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Gregory
Very basic with no frills
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Kathryn
Room smelled like smoke and the grounds were filthy
Response by Heritage Inn and Suites
We sincerely apologize that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as this allows us to evaluate our service standards and make any necessary corrections. We recently bought this property and are planning a full renovation. We value your patronage and hope we can serve your lodging needs in the future. Hospitably, Rob Hayes General Manager Heritage Inn & Suites
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Haven't changed their sign yet a little difficult to find. Clean and friendly service. Only complaint was went down for the continental breakfast around 9;00 am and there was almost no food available, just some toast and cereal.
Response by Heritage Inn and Suites
Please accept our apologies that all breakfast items were not available to you. We serve a continental breakfast until 10:00 AM and all items should have been stocked and available. We have addressed this issue with the staff to ensure this doesn't happen in the future. We appreciate your feedback as this allows us to evaluate our services and continue to improve. We appreciate your patronage and hope that you will choose us again for any future lodging needs. Hospitably, Rob Hayes General Manager Heritage Inn & Suites
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Jeffrey
"Very Friendly, Excellent for the price."
Dont usually leave reviews. The inside was undergoing some renovations so it smelled a little off, but not overly bothersome. Staff was extremely nice! room was clean! neighborhood was nice! I think i would stay again. Only complaint was the hot tub was not functional and the minor smell in the hallway by the elevator (somewhat smokey smell)
Response by Heritage Inn and Suites
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback as this allows us to evaluate our services and continue to improve. Your comments will be shared with our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any future lodging needs. Hospitably, Rob Hayes General Manager Heritage Inn & Suites
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"great"
It was a great stay. The front desk clerk was a wonderful host. He is the reason why we will go back .
Response by Heritage Inn and Suites
Thank you for taking the time for this review! and we look forward to seeing you again, I will make sure the staff knows their efforts are appreciated and recognized. We are in the process of improving things, and hopefully your next visit will be even better. Connie Bainum Management Team
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Jeanette
"interstate"
Was 30 minutes out of the way . I didnt know till was paid for
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Do not stay!!!!"
This hotel is very deceiving from the photos. Our room was supposed to be nonsmoking but reeked of smoke. I had to buy Febreeze and used an entire bottle to make our room smell better. The room had no washcloths, cheap old pillows and bedding. While complaining at the front desk, a woman came up and demanded a refund because her room had women's underwear, dirty sheets, and cigarettes left laying around. Do not stay here if you value cleanliness.
Response by Heritage Inn and Suites
Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, I can only apologize that things were not up to par on your stay. We have recently taken over ownership of this hotel, and I can assure you that this is not the type of experience that we want our guests to have. Currently changes have been made and more changes are scheduled for the future. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to give us another chance if you are in the area in the future. Standards and detailed training have been put in place, so that future guests will not have the experience that you described. Once again, thank you for staying with us, and for your review. Connie Bainum Management Team
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"robbery waiting to happen"
Side doors had tape from keeping them from Lockin. Very unsafe
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
richard
"Surprising value for the price"
Really enjoyed the pool and fitness room after a long day. Can't wait to see the updates come August! Will definitely stay again. Early risers cleaned out the breakfast and I need DECAF...but hey, overall I will definitely stay again.
4 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Celeste
"Worst Ever!!!"
30 minutes too check in Floor in bathroom and recliner were disgusting. Side security door was not secure. Contact buzz from smell of pot in hallway pop machine and hot tub inoperable. I read the reviews...took a chance...big mistake! Believe me!
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Garry
"please save yourself some time and money"
First of all have fun sleeping in this hotel at night; the bathroom and sink are separate and the bathroom is very small. Also, one of the beds didn't even have a down sheet so if freezing at night is a great choice for you come to this hotel. OH, don't forget about their "continental breakfast"; some milk, cereal boxes, a variety of bread, bagels, and an empty coffee dispenser. Finally, never forget your laptop if you come to this hotel because if you do there is one to the right of the door when you walk in that isn't even near a power source and has aged a fourth of a century.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Nadezhda
"Very run down hotel and getting worse."
I arrived late, the hall light in my room didn't work and no heating, the bed felt close to the 2F outside. The room looked clean, until you go to the bathroom with bear feet, not sure if they vacuum the room or not. The hotel states it supplies coffee in the room, in fact this is DECAF only. Regular coffee is available but 1 teaspoon of coffee per pot only produces brown water. There is a refrigerator in the room, but the microwave has long gone, just brackets to show what you would have had in years gone by, and the chair was old with arms ripped. The breakfast room had 3 containers of cerial and a few sugary things in a box, not sure how old they were. A very sad run down hotel, a lot worse than the 1st time I stayed there, I won't be back.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Malcolm
"not bad for a cheaper hotel"
The pool and hot tub were open for our stay. Breakfast was cereal and toast. The staff was responsive (internet stopped working a few times, so they rebooted the router for us. Our sink wasn't draining well, so they fixed it. The smoke detector battery started dying, so they replaced it). For the price, it was a nice hotel. It's not five stars, but was comfortable. Don't expect much for breakfast though.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"eh ok"
average room, hotel is in "transition" bank owned LOL.. cheap on everything till someone buys it. the breakfast was box of donuts...
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great stay and very affordable off season rate"
Very friendly and helpful staff
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Three stars"
Nice place staff helpful hottub and pool cold. Not much for a free breakfast. very nice to have a recliner in the room as hotel beds kill my back so i slept in the chair very comfy. This is a very under used hotel when i checked in i was only car in lot in the morning 6 cars in lot. I would stay againg but turn up temp of pool and hottub!!
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Detroit Trip"
I used this hotel as a stopover on my way to the Detroit international auto show. I was looking for something inexpensive but in a nice part of town. Breakfast was your standard continental but the pool, the room and the price were great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Even with their family along with them.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Aaron
"Nice for the price"
The front desk clerks and manager were awesome! Answered all of our questions in a quick manner.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
Dawn
"Value!"
good value
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"This is a gem for the price!"
My room was very clean and seemed new. The hot tub bubbler/jets were not working, but it was plenty warm and relaxing. The pool was very warm. There was someone smoking on the first floor when I arrived, however I did not smell smoke again nor was there any smoke on my floor. The breakfast was sparse (bread, sweets, cereal, coffee, and milk) but I was there on a Monday, not sure if they include more items or protein on the weekend. There were a few dining choices within walking distance. The staff was very nice and helpful. It was an excellent choice for the price.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Decent price for a more than decent place."
Really enjoyed the indoor heated pool! Very nice hotel and even though one living bed bug was found in my bed, the staff handled it well and did what they could to resolve the issues I had.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
christina
"Check in"
First we were given keys to a room that was occupied. We checked out on day two and returned unexpectedly the same day, only to be told that the price of the room had doubled because it was the weekend. We explained that we stay every week and that we'd just left that morning, and therefore asked if we could have a concessionary rate. We even offered to take the same room that the receptionist confirmed had not yet been cleaned. We were told that no discounts were allowed and the manager was unreachable. In order to deliver great customer service I believe that employees should have a certain amount of autonomy to make this type of decision. We resorted to booking a room on my smartphone, which was $20 cheaper, and then had to wait half an hour for them to receive the reservation, even though I had email confirmation. It was almost one o' clock in the morning by the time we got to our room and we were exhausted. The room was ok but after several weeks there is still no regular coffee.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"good"
Good:Room was clean. Hotel Jacuzzi is fixed. Jacuzzi and pool temperatures the best we've seen. Bad:Fitted sheet was thin and too small for bed. It came off in the middle of the night. Sheet wasn't even on tight when bed was freshly made because of the fit. Continental breakfast minimal to non-existent. No juice. Had to ask for donut when they ran out.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Clayton
"Good Value"
Good spot for the price.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Not a positive experience"
I arrived at the property after midnight. The attendant was sound asleep on the couch in the lobby. I rang the bell, knocked and yelled hello for over 10 minutes to get her attention. When she finally woke up she said "why didn't you just ring the bell". The next day I went downstairs for breakfast and the only food out was a few slices of white bread. I went elsewhere for breakfast. Later that day I returned to find that my room had not been cleaned. I went down to the lobby to ask if this was standard practice if you stayed for 2 nights and the clerk said "I've been gone for 6 months, they are supposed to clean it but I haven't been here so I don't know". I said "are you the manager"? She said, "no, he's never here, what's dirty in your room?" I said "my bed is unmade an I would like some clean towels", she said ok. Towels never arrived. I tried to contact the manager via phone after my stay. The person that answered the phone told me he was there to please hold. I heard her speak to him and he told her to tell me "tell her I'm not here, I'm available from 7am-3pm daily." This is NOT the type of service you expect when you are traveling. I would not recommend this property. Which is unfortunate because prior to the current ownership and management I have frequently stayed at this property with very positive experiences.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Overall decent.."
Overall I would say our stay was worth it, I would stay again. Hopefully next time the hot tub will be up to working order but other then that the staff seemed nice, checkout time is great, room was comfortable, with a few stains on the carpet (possibly coffee) but I could careless..
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Cody
"dont expect much"
Hotel needs improvement some electrical in room not working hot tub not working no cleaning or clean towells daily. You have to go ask and make own bed and clean. Smoke alarm went off at 1 am. Not much for breakfast no reg coffee in room only decaf no butter for toast and old pastries and no knives
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
brian
"Great Little Motel"
Our stay was great. My only complaint is that the name on the building was a little confusing because we made the reservation online for the "Maumee Inn & Suites" but the name on the building said "Baymont Inn & Suites". So we weren't sure we had the right place because there was also no address numbers anywhere on the property either. But all that aside, the hotel and room was very nice and clean and the staff was very friendly and willing to go over and above to please the guests. Overall I was very impressed with the hotel and will stay there again in the future. And recommend it to family and friends.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Erin
"Oh, my.....it was clean but...Don't book this!"
Lacking...in every way but cleanliness. Couldn't find it because it didn't have a sign...a baymont sign with letters out faced a direction you couldn't see...no lights in parking lot...mattress and pillows belonged to another century....breakfast was cereal (my husband wondered if it was left from old baymont), a few pieces of bread for toast and donuts in what appeared to be grocery store clearance....i believe only about five rooms were occupied....the water pressure was good! Never, never again!
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Hotel Review"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The advertising for the the complimentary HOT BREAKFAST on the flyers in the room were a bit deceiving. The HOT breakfast consisted of doughnuts, cereal, milk juice and you could make your own toast. There was nothing hot about the breakfast. The flyer in the rooms should be changed, it was on the Marco's Pizza flyer on top of the TV. The hot tub and fitness center were both out of order due to maintenance. The pool water was fine and looked to be clean until Sunday morning when we were checking out and you could see the dirt and film on the top of the pool water when the sun was shining on it. Our bedding in the room had a big cigarette burn in it that we didnt notice until it was to late to mention it.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
You get what you pay for. The room was very clean. The old boxy tv had no remote. The channel card on top listed about 40+ channels; only one came in. The directions for using the "in room" coffee maker were on the dresser but there was no coffee maker to be found. The "breakfast" was nothing more than toast, cereal, muffins. For an overnight stop it was ok but I wouldn't plan a stay there. Had I paid more for the room I would have been upset.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"A hotel on its way out..."
It is never a good sign when you drive up to the hotel and wonder, "Is this place in business?" My experience was not any more reassuring. I had to ask for a new room because the first room had dried food on the side of the bed, dried spit in the sink, and mold in the toilet. The second room was only a fraction better. Still it had trash on the floor, unconnected shower head in the bathroom, and it smelled like smoke. The entire hotel was unkept, out of date, and run down. I would not recommend this hotel. There are other hotels in the same vicinity within the same price, and with much better quality...,
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Convenient and cozy"
We stayed here during a road trip, and it was very convenient to our route. There is a music venue nearby, but the sound did not carry past the front doors. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
air condition in one room was not functioning properly.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
hollen
"Great staff, pool area needs renovation"
The hotel featured a typical continental breakfast, but the fruit wasn't the freshest. The staff was incredibly helpful and nice. The pool water was really, really murky - the receptionist said that on this day the pool guy forgot to put 'aquaclear' in it, but it seemed past the point where that would help. The hot tub wasn't working and it just seemed like somebody decided to be cheap about repairs. However, the pool room COULD be beautiful and the room was really nice with a nice view for a highway-exit hotel. Plus, the rate was almost impossible to beat.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Rob
"Good for quick overnight"
The overall hotel was good. Pool area and hot tub were great (especially for kids). The breakfast was better than expected for the price. No hot food but a large variety of options (cereal, bagels, muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, etc.). Our room was outwardly clean until you looked under the beds, then it was horrendous, lots of crumbs. My son pulled out someone's glove. The shower curtain had mold on the bottom. Overall I'd say it was ok for a one night stay and a great price.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Very nice stay"
The stay was great. Service was nice. Breakfast was lacking. The price was great.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"do not stay here"
Refrigerator did not work, water was smelly and musty, the rooms and elevator reeked of cigarettes, kids running, kids jumping in hot tub, security doors were broken and covered in duct tape for insecure entry. No lighting in parking lot. All vending machines were empty. Dirty appearance, Windows wood frames were rotting with peeling wallpaper.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Christopher Smith
"Disappointing stay"
Never received requested items: Extra towels and rollaway bed. Employees/staff eating breakfast while guest were getting coffee. Breakfast room never replenished. Saw the same black bananas all three days of my stay. Staff smoking at the front door and not even recognizing the guest or even moving to allow guest to enter or exit. Rooms were full of dust in the corners.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Jerry
"Convenient on-the-road stay"
We were passing through so we only stayed one night. Nice staff, well priced, all in all a satisfactory stay.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Thor
"Comfortable stay."
Beds comfortable. Don't plan on a large variety for breakfast. Very limited especially for a Sunday. Safe location.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Mom of four
"Nice central location for what we needed."
Nice hotel. The pool and hot tub were great, especially with 3 kids.
2 night trip Dec 18, 2013
"not what I expected!"
I used to live in the area and booked herw because it was close to everything, price, had a pool and included a fridge in the room.When we got to the room there was none. I went to the front desk and the rudest person imaginable was there. She told me I didn't call them to tell them my needs amd the had a DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB LOCK IN going on. I took my small children here! She tried to then put us on the same floor as them...which as soon as you got off the elevator all you smelled was smoke. They were hanging out the windows smoking. This is a great area of town and this hotel is the pits!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2013
michelle
"Not great, but ok"
Room was comfortable, needed some maintenance. Room could have been cleaner, stayed 4 nights, the cleaning staff only dropped off towels on the second day. There was trash in the hallway that stayed there for a couple of days. OK for the price.
4 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Rob C
"good place to crash the night"
Decent hotel for the price. Clean and good location. they have a swimming pool. but their gym is sad, machines didnt work.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
shailen
"a suggestion and..."
Ronni was great, she made our daughter's birthday fantastic. The rooms were clean however there had to be people smoking on third floor n two of the rooms had an odor of like stinky feet. We sprayed air freshener for our stay. My suggestion get new menus for surrounding restaurant's, bob Evans was outdated. Otherwise thank you for a great overnighter.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
"Staff was gracious and helpful"
The hot tub wasn't hot; the pool was OK. I needed these for exercise and therapy. The beds were most uncomfortable.
4 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Mary S
phone rang at 6am but did not have a wake up call scheduled. No remote for tv
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Not all Hampton Inns are equal..."
As a fairly frequent traveler who has stayed at numerous Baymont Inn's, to say I was disappointed is an understatement. The front desk staff was rude. The first room they sent me to was not clean. The second room had clearly had housekeeping, but cleanliness was still lacking. There was dust everywhere and the thought of using the in room coffee pot made me cringe. On my second day, the front desk put another person in the room. While my husband and I were relaxing (thankfully clothed), another guest used a key and walked in to our room. Bedding is not changed daily, which is okay-but let the guests know up front. We would not stay here again if it were free and the last room in the area. The car would be a better choice.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2013