All hotels in Maumee, Ohio, United States of America
6425 Kit Lane, Maumee, OH, 43537, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Oh, my.....it was clean but...Don't book this!"
Lacking...in every way but cleanliness. Couldn't find it because it didn't have a sign...a baymont sign with letters out faced a direction you couldn't see...no lights in parking lot...mattress and pillows belonged to another century....breakfast was cereal (my husband wondered if it was left from old baymont), a few pieces of bread for toast and donuts in what appeared to be grocery store clearance....i believe only about five rooms were occupied....the water pressure was good! Never, never again!
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Hotel Review"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The advertising for the the complimentary HOT BREAKFAST on the flyers in the room were a bit deceiving. The HOT breakfast consisted of doughnuts, cereal, milk juice and you could make your own toast. There was nothing hot about the breakfast. The flyer in the rooms should be changed, it was on the Marco's Pizza flyer on top of the TV. The hot tub and fitness center were both out of order due to maintenance. The pool water was fine and looked to be clean until Sunday morning when we were checking out and you could see the dirt and film on the top of the pool water when the sun was shining on it. Our bedding in the room had a big cigarette burn in it that we didnt notice until it was to late to mention it.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
You get what you pay for. The room was very clean. The old boxy tv had no remote. The channel card on top listed about 40+ channels; only one came in. The directions for using the "in room" coffee maker were on the dresser but there was no coffee maker to be found. The "breakfast" was nothing more than toast, cereal, muffins. For an overnight stop it was ok but I wouldn't plan a stay there. Had I paid more for the room I would have been upset.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"A hotel on its way out..."
It is never a good sign when you drive up to the hotel and wonder, "Is this place in business?" My experience was not any more reassuring. I had to ask for a new room because the first room had dried food on the side of the bed, dried spit in the sink, and mold in the toilet. The second room was only a fraction better. Still it had trash on the floor, unconnected shower head in the bathroom, and it smelled like smoke. The entire hotel was unkept, out of date, and run down. I would not recommend this hotel. There are other hotels in the same vicinity within the same price, and with much better quality...,
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Convenient and cozy"
We stayed here during a road trip, and it was very convenient to our route. There is a music venue nearby, but the sound did not carry past the front doors. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
air condition in one room was not functioning properly.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
hollen
"Great staff, pool area needs renovation"
The hotel featured a typical continental breakfast, but the fruit wasn't the freshest. The staff was incredibly helpful and nice. The pool water was really, really murky - the receptionist said that on this day the pool guy forgot to put 'aquaclear' in it, but it seemed past the point where that would help. The hot tub wasn't working and it just seemed like somebody decided to be cheap about repairs. However, the pool room COULD be beautiful and the room was really nice with a nice view for a highway-exit hotel. Plus, the rate was almost impossible to beat.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Rob
"Good for quick overnight"
The overall hotel was good. Pool area and hot tub were great (especially for kids). The breakfast was better than expected for the price. No hot food but a large variety of options (cereal, bagels, muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, etc.). Our room was outwardly clean until you looked under the beds, then it was horrendous, lots of crumbs. My son pulled out someone's glove. The shower curtain had mold on the bottom. Overall I'd say it was ok for a one night stay and a great price.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Very nice stay"
The stay was great. Service was nice. Breakfast was lacking. The price was great.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"do not stay here"
Refrigerator did not work, water was smelly and musty, the rooms and elevator reeked of cigarettes, kids running, kids jumping in hot tub, security doors were broken and covered in duct tape for insecure entry. No lighting in parking lot. All vending machines were empty. Dirty appearance, Windows wood frames were rotting with peeling wallpaper.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Christopher Smith
"Disappointing stay"
Never received requested items: Extra towels and rollaway bed. Employees/staff eating breakfast while guest were getting coffee. Breakfast room never replenished. Saw the same black bananas all three days of my stay. Staff smoking at the front door and not even recognizing the guest or even moving to allow guest to enter or exit. Rooms were full of dust in the corners.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Jerry
"Convenient on-the-road stay"
We were passing through so we only stayed one night. Nice staff, well priced, all in all a satisfactory stay.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Thor
"Comfortable stay."
Beds comfortable. Don't plan on a large variety for breakfast. Very limited especially for a Sunday. Safe location.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Mom of four
"Nice central location for what we needed."
Nice hotel. The pool and hot tub were great, especially with 3 kids.
2 night trip Dec 18, 2013
"not what I expected!"
I used to live in the area and booked herw because it was close to everything, price, had a pool and included a fridge in the room.When we got to the room there was none. I went to the front desk and the rudest person imaginable was there. She told me I didn't call them to tell them my needs amd the had a DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB LOCK IN going on. I took my small children here! She tried to then put us on the same floor as them...which as soon as you got off the elevator all you smelled was smoke. They were hanging out the windows smoking. This is a great area of town and this hotel is the pits!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2013
michelle
"Not great, but ok"
Room was comfortable, needed some maintenance. Room could have been cleaner, stayed 4 nights, the cleaning staff only dropped off towels on the second day. There was trash in the hallway that stayed there for a couple of days. OK for the price.
4 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Rob C
"good place to crash the night"
Decent hotel for the price. Clean and good location. they have a swimming pool. but their gym is sad, machines didnt work.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
shailen
"a suggestion and..."
Ronni was great, she made our daughter's birthday fantastic. The rooms were clean however there had to be people smoking on third floor n two of the rooms had an odor of like stinky feet. We sprayed air freshener for our stay. My suggestion get new menus for surrounding restaurant's, bob Evans was outdated. Otherwise thank you for a great overnighter.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
"Staff was gracious and helpful"
The hot tub wasn't hot; the pool was OK. I needed these for exercise and therapy. The beds were most uncomfortable.
4 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Mary S
phone rang at 6am but did not have a wake up call scheduled. No remote for tv
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Not all Hampton Inns are equal..."
As a fairly frequent traveler who has stayed at numerous Baymont Inn's, to say I was disappointed is an understatement. The front desk staff was rude. The first room they sent me to was not clean. The second room had clearly had housekeeping, but cleanliness was still lacking. There was dust everywhere and the thought of using the in room coffee pot made me cringe. On my second day, the front desk put another person in the room. While my husband and I were relaxing (thankfully clothed), another guest used a key and walked in to our room. Bedding is not changed daily, which is okay-but let the guests know up front. We would not stay here again if it were free and the last room in the area. The car would be a better choice.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Denise
"Last day single"
Sons wedding party stayed there. good location , nice rooms and friendly staff.. Was a good night. real reasonable rate.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Shortdog
When we got to the hotel the clerk was very rude. Once we checked into the room there was a wet spot on the bed. The room itself was extremely outdated. The "hot " breakfast was bagels donuts toast and cereal.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
Rose
"Fine Stay"
The Baymont Inn & Suites was fine for my work trip. People at the front desk were friendly. The breakfast had a selection of cereal, fruits, bagels, toast, waffles, etc. The computer station was convenient and I really enjoyed the hot tub in the pool area. The room had windows that opened, a microwave & fridge and a sink area outside the toilet/shower room. The hotel was located close to a range of restaurants and with very easy access to the highway. (I posted the same review on TripAdvisor with photos)
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
Heather B
Was okay for our purpose. Could certainly improve on their breakfasts.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Carmen
"anniversary getaway"
Hotel was very nice, clean room and freindly service. Whirlpool in the room was one of the best we have had at any hotel. Rates were good and we were using this as a tryout for a future trip. Will try the Baymont when we go on our next trip. Only complaint was outside door locks were broken and you didn't need a key to get in. We were at the very end and it was still a little noisy too. None of this would stop me from going again though.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
It was a good deal for the money. Common areas could be kept up better.... Especially the vending machines and areas but the breakfast room was clean and comfortable. Bed was comfortable... Room was quiet but it the hotel wasn't terribly full
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
Brenda
"older hotel but very clean"
They were very helpful and it was good to get there after 9 hrs driving.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"clean, quiet and safe"
The hotel was very clean, the people working there were friendly and professional, the pool was beautiful (although calling a treadmill and a stationary bike in a closed space the size of a closet a "workout room" is a stretch), and the free breakfast was very nice. I can't say one bad thing about it, I was very happy.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
The air conditioning unit made a lot of noise and leaked water every time we turned it on. That made it hard to sleep. Breakfast was good, but they ran out of items when we went later. Rooms need updating. Pool is GREAT!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
PE
Night front desk staff was not as knowledgable of restaurants available in the vicinity. There were a lot of unsupervised children in the pool area. Maybe have some more tables or different seating in the breakfast area. Bed was comfortable, and daytime staff was friendly & accommodating. Got us more pillows when we needed them. Would've liked thee to be more blankets on the bed.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Jess H
"convenient location to our destinations"
No problems to report. Breakfast was supplied as advertised. Parking was sufficient and convenient for the number of guests. We were able to get our desired amount of sleep each night.
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
"Baymont bust"
This Baymont Hotel seemed to be run by some guys with nothing else to do. The remote access doors would not lock. The waffle iron was broken yet still plugged in, (the staff didn't appear in any hurry to fix it. The tread mill and tv in the exercise room didn't work. The pool water clarity was in question. The hotel was located in a commercial area that really looked more like and industrial area, a number of businesses were shut down. The parking lot was shared with multiple businesses and one had to walk across what was used as an access road for other businesses to get to your parked car. Gave me an uneasy feeling about security of my parked truck. The staff was helpful when asked questions about the area, but did not go out of their way to make a person feel welcome. Rooms could have used some updating.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Cat Urine Smell"
The whole second floor and the room we got had a very strong ammonia like odor. I know it was cat urine. The need to really steam clean or replace the carpet.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Overall satisfied. VERY disappointed in the continental breakfast. Both days we were there we had to eat somewhere else due to there being no food available. That was one of the main reasons we picked this hotel because it promised hot breakfast with meat and eggs. Did not even see empty dishes that had anything like that in it.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
Kendra
It was terrible. Construction everywhere. My non-smoking room smelled like smoke. Service was terrible.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"LOW QUALITY SPOT"
Horrible breakfast, dirty chairs and tables. Dirty bathroom, no TV remote.This room was overdue to be updated. just low rent across the board except for their rate. Holiday Inn Express blows these guys away.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
The room was nice and clean but the hallway smelled of smoke. Some of the room number signs were off the wall and the numbers had been written on with magic marker. The breakfast choices were good, but the quality of the food was not.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
"Not very clean"
Room was nothing like the pictures, very outdated and way overpriced for what they call a "suite" they were in the middle of renovating the hotel it looks like and I would expect to be made aware of those conditions prior to booking a room. Will never stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Not impressed"
Pay attention to all reviews
5 night business trip May 12, 2013
Overall, the hotel needs major updating. Luckily, it seems as though they are undergoing renovations. We did find stains on the bedding and the tub was not very clean. On a high note, they did have a fairly good breakfast available and the room rate was reasonable based upon the condition. The highway was very convenient, as were restaurants.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Caitlin
"Weak"
Staff was not interested in their guests. Common areas were not as clean as it should have been. Stayed last fall, conditions of the facility went downhill quite a bit. Would not stay again.
3 night trip May 3, 2013
Stayed at the same location in October, was surprised by how far the quality had gone down. Not sure if there has been a change in local management,but the condition of the facility had decreased a significant amount. Some of the desk staff did not seem very interested in helping either.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Room 101"
We didn't sign up for it but we were given room 101. It was great because it was a suite and had a lovely jacuzzi tub!!! Small bathroom, but the room was big and comfy. The pool looked beautiful and was just down the hall. They seem to be renovating and I would love to go back when they are done. The breakfast was also Amazing!!!! Cereal, fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage, waffles, French toast and more :0)
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Perhaps this hotel is undergoing renovation, the main hallway had no carpet. The pool was not clean. The room did not have an extra blanket. The breakfast was not great, The front desk people were personable, but not tnecessarily professional. The hotel was located within walking distance to restaurants, and within a short drive to shopping. It was conveniently located just off of the freeway.
2 night trip May 2, 2013
"Good location, but renovations detract"
I saw the same dirt on the carpet in the hallway every day. No one vacuumed the hall. Overall the hotel had shabby appearance, but my room was ok. They are renovating.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
This is a cheap hotel for a reason. I booked this hotel so my kids could get out of the car and swim, but the pool was closed for maintenance the whole team. The hotel was very dirty. Nasty elevater. Room was not very clean either. There was a cup with water in it left in my room. We only had a very small roll of toilet paper and 2 towels for 4 of us. I tried to book a king bed with 2 rolling beds. Instead we got 2 very springy double beds. I asked for a rolling bed and when it came the sheets were dirty. Location was convenient to highways and restaurants. Would never stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2013
"just okay"
For the price I think it was fine, our room location was not great since we were right next to the stairs so we heard every up and down in and out, perhaps they put us there because it was a deal through hotels.com? Also the hot tub was not working which was a real big bummer for all of us. We were really looking forward to it. They had a nice breakfast, however did not keep it supplied and we kept having to ask for items to be replenished. The blankets were not very cozy, bring your own. but the room was clean, some of the staff friendly some not.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Disappointing stay"
Let me start by saying that I have asthma and have a hard time with cigaret smoke and because of this I always get a non smoking room. I also always look at reviews and comparison shop when staying at a hotel. I have never been so disappointed in a hotel as I was with this one. Our first room was a smoking room on a smoking floor. I rechecked my reservation just to make sure I hadn't picked the wrong room, which I hadn't. We payed extra to have a jacuzzi room, but when we went to use it none of the jets worked and all of the lights dimmed when it was turned on. There were loose wires under the heater. And the king sized "pillow top" bed was far from. I'm not one to complain, but when we got lunch the next day, I had a minor melt down when I noticed that my clothes now smelled of smoke. The hotel got us into another room on another floor which was a little better, but we still almost left early. If I had been able to get a refund on my second day, we would have left after the first. Loved the location though because its right off the highway and right next to my fave restaurant.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2013
Rachael
"Great Place to get away."
Needed an affordable place to escape for a weekend to Finish an assignment for Grad School. This was the perfect choice.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013