All hotels in Washington, Illinois, United States of America
1884 Washington Rd, Washington, IL, 61571, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Nice clean place, moderate free breakfast!"
Nice clean place, moderate free breakfast. Bathtub leaked all the time and toilet would partially flush every 30 to 45 minutes.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"You get what you pay for....."
It was fine for what I paid........It was a simple breakfast!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Pretty descent without the frills"
This was a clean facility without the frills of pools, hottubs, or workout rooms. Nice for those who just want a place to sleep for the night.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Super 8 Washington/Peoria, Ill."
When we first arrived, I wasn't sure we'd stay. The place looked run down and not inviting. But because we'd reserved on-line, we decided to give it a go. The manager was pleasant and efficient, but the place smelled terribly of cigarette smoke. Being very sensitive to smoke, I wasn't at all sure we'd be able to stay. But we decided to check our room, as it was late at night and we'd have had a hard time finding another place. Amazingly, the room was smoke-free, even though the hallway and commons areas were quite smokey. The room was very clean and comfortably large, with nice amenities like flat screen TV and microwave. Throughout our stay, smokey hallways and commons areas were a concern. The continental breakfast was acceptable, but my husband had to bring it to our room (where we were able to microwave rolls and coffee) as I couldn't handle the smoke. Unfortunately, we were unable to get plane boarding passes, as the computer didn't work properly and there was no paper in the printer.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Always quiet. Convenient location.
3 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Room was small but perfect for one night,"
My only complaint about this hotel is trying to get in the front door with my suitcase and my sons stroller. There was no automatic door and so I struggled to get in. The room was nice, I got a queen non-smoking and it had a fridge, microwave, and a tv with plenty of channels. Overall very good room for one night.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Ok"
Nothing to write home about.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Very clean"
The hotel was well maintained and the room was comfortable and there were no problems.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Pleasant experience with minor improvements needed"
mattress was so hard that I woke up several times per night with a backache. Definitely Super 8 needs improved mattresses in their motels. Security end door was broken and missing a lock. Air conditioner was hard too regulate- either room was too cold or a bit warmer than what it should had been. key cards were easy to demagnetize. This isn't the first motel with this problem. The old system worked better.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Lynn
"Super 8 vacation"
My son and his girlfriend were very disappointed with this hotel. Their room was very spacious, yet dirty and not comfortable.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Vicki
"very reasonable for small town hotel"
would stay there again.....
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Bruce
"Nice cheap place to stay."
For the price, it was a nice to stay for the night. Out away from the city of Peoria, and close to a Wal mart.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Not impressed"
The room was not very clean, I wore sandals when walking in the room. The staff was friendly though
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Just what I needed"
It was reasonable, the hotel was clean, chairs need to be replace or deep clean. It was fine for one night
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Darlene
"Stayed during week long Softball tournament"
The hotel room was clean housekeeping was effecient. Because part of hotel is smoking the hallway has a scent but the elevator and rooms are ordor free. Pleasant stay for the money.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Dianna
"a bit far out of way"
Needed maintenance and professional fixes. Beds were not comfortable. Room was clean. Nice store close by and a few other things.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
kp
"Not So Bad"
The hotel is on the outskirts of Peoria. Access to rooms is from the inside. There is an elevator for the upper floors. The room was slightly shabby, but was clean. The mattresses were uncomfortable, but serviceable. There were a microwave and fridge in the room. The continental breakfast, was typical. No pool, so don't look for recreation, and no laundry facility. My only complaint was: we were working every day, and left the room around 10, and maid service would not put off coming to our room at that time. I had to ask to swap out towels, and ask for garbage bags, and ask for coffee every day.
10 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Toni
"No real complaints, but..."
I booked (non-refundable) the room site unseen. The worn, badly stained recliner in my room seemed to go well with the "take it or leave it" demeanor of the manager. I had no interest in seeking "creature comforts" from either. If I were still working long outdoor hours in construction, I probably would have. Bottom line...staying at this motel is not unlike riding a mo-ped...no big deal as long as your friends and associates don't know or see you. Everything else about the place-mediocre. For those two days...I got what I paid for.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
"Nice and clean!"
Enjoyed our overnight visit. Not a luxury inn, but clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
Brenda
"Good for an affordable, quick overnight"
No frills here, but great for a quick, cheap (around $45) overnight stay. The family who owns the hotel is very nice. This is an older hotel, but clean.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"close to family residences"
A good value for a one night stay.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Good Stay"
I was only staying overnight before I was headed home. The room was HUGE. It had two desks, a couch, and a tabletop. It was close to some fast food places, which was nice since I arrived around dinner. I think I wouldn't mind staying in this place a few nights, but I am not sure how close it is to attractions. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"We wil stay there again"
it is a clean hotel, great price for a short stay. We ate at the Washington Family Restaurant just down the road and those prices were very good, so was the food! We will stay there again.
2 night trip May 18, 2013
"Low bar but...."
Overall this property smelled and felt....just dirty. I did not set a high bar for a Super8 but this one failed to reach even that low setting. I have stayed in many Super8's in my life but this one set the new bottom for me. I could go on with details but that is just piling on. It's not unstayable. This is just one guys opinion...I, for future, would simply choose not to patronize this location again...just an opinion.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2013
RoadWarrior
"Very Comfortable! Will stay here again!!"
I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews. But I was very happy with my decision. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I was surprised to see a large flat screen tv, mini fridge, and a microwave in my room! There was also plenty of coffee and tea for the in-room coffee maker. There was a slight musty smell in the hotel (but it didn't bother me, and I have severe allergies). The breakfast was adequate (cereal, frozen waffle, toast/bread, doughnuts, and really yummy cinnamon rolls). I loved the low price, and I would totally stay here again! There is also a walmart and a few food places close by.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Becky
The service was very impersonal, the security of the outside doors was non existant. I have stayed in Washington for the past 6 years and this hotel was the worst.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
The hotel was convenient to the event we were attending. It was clean, although an older hotel. A few things didn't work as outlets didn't keep curlers on and toilet hard to flush. the staff was friendly and helpful. Overall it was fine for the price paid.
3 night trip Mar 1, 2013
I was a nice stay. I would stay again. :-)
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2013
This is a great place to stay if need a place to sleep but not a lot of frills. Hotel is clean but could use a few updates. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
"PEORIA: BUSINESS"
IT WAS OK TO STAY FOR A NIGHT'S SLEEP
3 night trip Nov 7, 2012
"Nice, but i found a stink bug!"
It was really nice and clean. There were some major edging that needed to be done to the carpet. But it was close to walmart and fast food. You can take a right out of there and get to East peoria and a left will take you into Washington or Morton. Very nice.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2012
"Clean & comfortable, but forget their breakfast"
Above title says it all. There were no healthy choices, I left without eating anything.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2012
"not bad!"
Overall value (price/comfort) was pleasing for business travel. The free breakfast was very basic and could have been better. More fresh fruit, cut fruit, or breads (bagels or cresants).
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Great if you just need somewhere to lay your head. Overall, not bad for this purpose, but no real special ammenities here.
Business trip Sep 24, 2012
"Do NOT stay here!!!! be warned"
Greeted by a not so friendly Mr. Patel. Hotel has a strange smell but nothing as bad as when we opened the door to our room. Had to open the window right away for fresh air... and left it that way for the remainder of our stay. THE BAD: Toilet did not flush, A/C unit was cracked/broken, blood looking stains on the wall and what looked like boogers on the ceiling. Both our sheets were dirty and had cigarette burn holes. When we brought these issues up to Mr. Patel he said: "what do you want me to do?" He ended up fixing the toilet and "changing our sheets" THE GOOD: Tv worked, and they offered breakfast in the morning. ***Honestly I'd avoid staying here unless you are use to these kind of conditions.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Avoid at all costs"
The hotel smelled a bit like an ashtray, and our room literally had old cigarette butts on the floor. They went perfectly with the spilled reddish liquid dried on the bathroom walls, the long black hairs on the bathtub and toilet, and the hard crusty stains that covered the carpet. Luckily the cigarette smell was strong enough to overpower everything else, so at least we didn't have to discover how the carpet would have smelled. I wish we' just slept in the car.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012

Nice stay but the breakfast coffee was stale.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"for sleep only"
The front desck is not helpful. When the door if the bathroom close, the guy who work in front desk had given me small stick to enter that inside the doir handle to open the door. So, common why I have to do that? Whay he is do that by him self because not my fault ?
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Naif
NEEDS A NEW OWNER AND UPGRADE
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014

"Lits confortables, bon service"
Chaîne d'hôtel sympa on en a fait 3 pendant les vacances, pas déçu ou de mauvaises surprises. Bonne qualité de service et chambres confortables.
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2013
Marie
FR
"Guenstiges Hotel attraktiv gelegen"
Das Personal an der Rezeption war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Es steht ein PC zur Benutzung mit Internetzugang zur Verfuegung. Das Fruehstueck sollte bis 9 Uhr eingenommen werden, es ist sehr einfach gehalten. In den Zimmer steht Cafe und Tee zur Verfuegung sowie Kuehlschrank und Mikrowelle. Der Parkplatz befindet sich vor dem Haus und verfuegt ueber ausreichend Plaetze. Einkaufsmoeglichkeiten befinden sich in der naeheren Umgebung - man kommt dort zu Fuss hin - sowie ein Familienrestaurant.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013