All hotels in Williamston, North Carolina, United States of America
1099 Hampton Ct, Williamston, NC, 27892, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Southern Comfort"
Love the stay, got there late and I thought I would get a crummy room because there was a family reunion there. I got a wonderful room and a great reception when I arrived there late in the evening. That's the best reception I ever got upon arriving at a hotel. She made my husband and I feel so at home. Southern comfort at its best.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Wesley
The pullout sofa bed was lumpy and unfit to sleep on.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Best in Area"
Great little hotel. Breakfast was amazing and bed made it hard to get up the next day. Great location for easy stay.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Benjamin
"Satisfied customer"
the staff was nice. The room was clean. The hotel was easy to find.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"My stay was out standing"
Loved it!
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Gregory
"Hidden Jewel"
Wonderful staff. My initial room was not ready but they quickly gat me another and changed my billing rate to reflect the change. Beds are very comfortable and provided my needs. As with everything, the only downside was having to use wireless and not being able to just "plug-in:. But wireless worked great.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
Jerrold
"Base for touring the area"
Great hotel, very clean and nicely keep updated. All staff very friendly and very helpful and it had a good stocked breakfast bar including hot and cold breakfast foods, with coffee available all day.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"awful urine smell"
I was located on the third floor there was a strong urine smell in the hallway area like a cat had urinated on the carpet I stayed for five days and I had to smell that awful odor 5 days.
5 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Surprisingly Pleased"
We have stayed in many hotels as a family of 8. It was nice and the service was outstanding. The rooms were clean and the bed linen was clean. I am not sure all Hampton Inn will be like this, but we will sure look to that hotel first.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"Loved it!"
Very nice, clean, and comfy.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Great stay! Room was clean and well maintained. Very easy to get to.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great hotel, huge rooms, low rate, great breakfast"
We were extremely pleased w/ the value of this hotel. Rooms were very big, comfortable bed, and everything we needed. The breakfast was great and much better than we expected. This is an incredible value!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Better than most"
We had a double queen room which was nicely furnished and clean. The staff was helpful and tried to resolve our problems quickly. The breakfast was better than most. The only negative was that the room was very hot when we arrived. We normally keep our home at 68 degrees during the winter and the room temperature was about 80. It took several hours to cool down to a comfortable level for us.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
park
"Would stay again"
clean room ,nice friendly staff, good breakfast. Newer hotel .Had everything we needed. the location is perfect you get right in and out.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Connie
"Just what we needed!"
Just need a little break now and then from the rat race. Good location. Friendly staff. Good food in the area. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"would stay here again"
slight issue with cold water for about 30 seconds while in the shower, other than that I have no issue with the room or the hotel.. will stay here again. not the hotels fault just wish there were more "better" places to eat close by after a 4 night stay, you run out quickly.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"my trip"
The staff and the hotel were excellent. The only problems I had were that they advertised a bar and there was none and the carpet in the room needed replaced because it had a large spot that was worn complete off.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Maureen
"Pleasant Stay"
I love this hotel. When I come in to see family they are friendly and the breakfast is wonderful. Not far from business district.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Honey
"like home"
excellent, friendly
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
"Half Way Stop"
We always stop at this Hampton Inn on our way to see our eldest son and his family. It is a friendly stop that isn't far from restaurants. Clean, too.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
LDY OBX
"Sleepless in Williamston"
I recently stayed at Hampton Inn in Williamston, NC for my daughter's wedding. I was given room 313. After an exhausting day all I wanted was sleep. I was awakened at least every hour with a horrible beating, clanging noise. I reached for the phone to call the front desk and had no dial tone to call out. So I tossed and turned all night. The next day I told them about my experience. Instead of apologizing I was told I should have walked down to the front desk if it was that bad. I realized the next morning that my room butted up to the elevator shaft and what I heard all night was the elevator pulleys and door opening snd closing. I'm sure I am not the only one that has complained about this. I am really disappointed with the way I was blown off by the front desk worker. I will mske sure from now on that I never have a room near the elevator again at any hotel
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Alice Murray
"No Late Checkout"
We asked for a late checkout on Sunday....we were told by the front desk Fri night upon checkin that we could have a 2:00 pm checkout time. We were showing a horse and needed to come back at lunch and check out. When we came back at 1:00pm....our room has already been cleaned and our toiletries had already been thrown away.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Ellen
"Enjoyed our stay"
This hotel appears to have been recently updated and is very clean and nicely decorated. Price was right and included breakfast, which was pretty good too. The staff were very helpful and friendly and they always had good coffee down in the lobby. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Clean room"
Nice and clean rooms. Friendly people. Will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Rat
"Comfortable&clean"
Friendly and fast check-in, clean and comfortable rooms. Would stay anytime!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Eva
"Good overnight place to stay"
The room was clean, bed & pillows were very comfortable. Even liked the duvet spread. Food was good. Service was excellent at front desk. Would definitely stay there again
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
JME
"What a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT..."
Hampton Inn USED to be really nice...but this particular one is sadly lacking. We booked 3 nights (July/Aug. 2014), but didn't like our first night at all, so we cancelled the 2nd two nights (though they will only give us money back on only ONE of the nights). Below are our PROS and CONS for this hotel...what a disappointment: PROS: 1. The room was very clean CONS: 1. Our king-size bed was extremely UNCOMFORTABLE(felt the springs all night)--we hardly slept...definitely NOT up to former Hampton Inn standards. 2. Breakfast consisted of bagels (kind of stale), cereal (good); "fresh" fruit (not fresh at all; didn't taste too good); french toast in warmer (was barely lukewarm and burnt on the bottom of many pieces & too tough to eat some of them); sausage links (did NOT taste at all like sausage and was cool to room temperature). Neither of us could each much of this breakfast, so we left and went to McDonald's. 3. Hassle from one of the front desk staff over cancelling our second two nights...not only because the bed was awful & breakfast wasn't good, but we were also on vacation heading to Roanoke Island, and realized the hotel really was too far away to make any sense. They would only give us a refund on one night, but not two, so we LOST about $100 because of that. 4. If you are looking for places to see or things to do in Williamston, you won't find it. There is nothing in Williamston, and it's not even attractive.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Doug & Cindy
"Good location to get to OBX"
The staff were very friendly, but the hotel was very busy and they were obviously overrun. The room was comfortable enough, but not up to the standards of other Hampton Inns we've stayed in.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Rich
"disappointed"
Not up to Hampton Inn standards.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Terrible experience"
Thanks God I didn't pay the hotel in advance because when I get there after 9 hours driving from Jacksonville Florida the employees in the front desk didn't takes the credit card I was using to make the reservation, they said the transaction was decline but the card have the money. We give them my dad's credit card so we can stay. When we went to the room was only to queen beds for 3 adults and 2 childs (14 and 17). I think was a mi stake but when I get back to the front desk to tell them, they said that they don't have rooms for more tan 4 people and they don't have rollover beds available. They don't give any choice. What a nightmare. At almost 7 pm I start looking around the area for another hotel that all of all can sleep. Thanks God 45 min later I found one not the same rating as the Hampton Inn but the service of the front desk employees was the best. We went back to take our luggage and the front desk employees from Hampton Inn didn't charge us the cancellation fee because wasn't there fault they said Hotels.com knows this hotel is for 4 peoples. SO MAKE SURE WHEN YOU LOOK FOR A HOTEL IN HOTELS.COM IS THE RIGHT FOR YOU
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Mariela
"Easy stay if travelling on 64"
The hotel was clean and easy to get in and out of. Gas station very close by. Only stayed one night (in late, out very early) so didn't take advantage of other amenities.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
very friendly staff and not far from Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center!
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very Loud noisy group on our floor."
Our room which had a door between the room next to us, was in the middle of a block of rooms for two family reunions. The people made a LOT of noise, were in and out of each others rooms and the stair well, which was across the hall from our room until 2AM. We were patient until 11:30 PM, when we called the front desk. The night desk manager came up and spoke to the people...but to no avail. The mistake made here, was booking us in the middle of the family reunion floor, and allowing them to party on the floor. We filed a complaint with the management in the morning, but they would/could not refund our money!!!!l
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and available for a number of hrs in the morning. Nice big flat screen tv, microwave, and fridge nice amenities. Free coffee available all day. The pool was kind of small but the kids didn't complain. Really liked the exercise room. There were a couple of restaraunts and gas stations near the hotel. Surrounding neighborhood seemed safe. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Charlie
"Pleasant surprise on the trip to East Coast"
Stopped just for one night during driving vacation to Charleston. Very pleasant surprise. The hotel was spotless, the food at breakfast was extremely good and the staff was awesome. Did not expect to have such a nice experience in this little town.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Joanna
It was great!
"The best hotel ever!"
My flight was the flight from heck but Dusty & Vicky at the hotel front desk improved my trip 100%. My flight got cancelled after 7pm the night I was to check in. Not only did they not charge me but because I was running late and had to get ready for the wedding they let me check in early the next day and because my room wasn't they gave me an upgrade. After spending almost 12 hours at the Dallas airport the day before and being at the wedding/reception for 6 hours that day the jacuzzi bathtub was wonderful! The Hampton Inn is the only place I will stay! And I'll be back for the birth of my great niece. Julie C.
Jewlie
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Love, love, loved staying there
Jackiemaine
"First impressions are not always best!"
One of the nicer Hampton Hotels we have had the pleasure of booking. All facets of our short overnight stay were Excellent. Wish we could have stayed all week!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice hotel in a rural area"
We stayed at this hotel during my graduation weekend at ECU. While it was far from the campus, that made the price lower than other hotels that were closer. The room was very clean, comfortable, and large, and we appreciated having the microwave and fridge. The part my kids liked the best was the complimentary breakfast with a huge assortment of hot and cold items. I used the fitness room, which was small, but fit my needs with a treadmill, elliptical machine and bike and a mat to stretch on.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Janet
"Comfortable Hotel"
Hotel was very clean, and the staff was helpful. The property is close to the main highway. I would stay here again without hesitation.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Loved it!!"
This was my husband and I first time stay here. We truly enjoyed our stay the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast the next day was the best!! We will be staying again.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
Bre
"Close to highway"
Love staying here when visiting family breakfast is very good and fresh rooms are clean and amenities are available
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Honey
"Very convenient"
My stay was very enjoyable, Wi-Fi was not up to par but over all it was the best hotel that I have used yet.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Kelly Purvis Sr
Very nice and clean. Staff nice! Will plan to stay again!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
lady b
"Staying for business"
I had a very good experience at the hotel. I had no problems with the front desk, cleanliness, quietness of the hotel.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Audra
"Very Nice"
Was nice and the bed and TV were great. The breakfast was very good as well.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Was nice and the bed and TV were great. The breakfast was very good as well.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"family quick get a way from conn"
Wanted to getaway for thanksgiving holiday found this hotel on hotel.com location was great lots of places to eat loved shaw's barbacue. Hotel was clean had a lot of space and nice tv. I would stay here again next family trip. Patty from conn.
3 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
patricia sawyer
"Not close to ECU"
This is beautiful hotel with comfy bed and nice breakfast....it is NOT 20 minutes from ECU as I read in the hotel info! It is in the middle of???? But thanks for a great adventure!
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2013