All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4242 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA, 98105, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Friendly"
staff was friendly and hotel was in a great location. Great rooms
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
chris
"Great place to stay!"
The room was awesome. Very comfortable. The service was excellent.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Sheryl
"Great place to stay in the University District"
We stayed two nights over Christmas. The staff were very pleasant and nice to us. The room was impeccably clean. The beds were comfortable. My only negative is that, though there was a Keurig coffee maker in the room, which allowed us each to have one cup of coffee in the morning (much better quality than "in-room" coffee usually is), we had to pay for coffee in the cafe to have any more than that. And at a pretty hefty price. My thinking is that a hotel that charges a "healthy" room fee should provide guests with at least plenty of complimentaly morning coffee -- not necessarily the coffee drinks, but just the plain brewed variety. So, next time we come to stay, we'll bring more of the little Keurig containers to use. The other oddity was that we were assessed a $40 fee at check-in, which we were told initially was a "damage deposit" and at check-out was described as "prepayment" for meals in the cafe. This is a first for us, though other hotels may do the same, I suppose.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"A+"
Everything about this hotel was fantastic. They staff were friendly, the parking was a breeze-- also gave me peice of mind knowing it was secured. I checked in late, and left early. No hiccups. I will caution, the bed was a little firm for my liking, but that's just me. The pillows were divine, which is something that hardly ever works out for me. Great hotel if you're visiting the UW.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
"Noisy hotel with subpar dining facilities."
Flew in for a 2-day house-hunting trip. I was exhausted after the flight & after driving around Seattle for 4 hrs looking at homes. I just wanted to sleep when I checked in at 7pm. Unfortunately, the noise from the room above me was ridiculous! It sounded liked a Clydesdale horse tramping around, back and forth, from 7pm to midnight, and again at 5am til I left at 8am for a 2nd day of house-hunting. I think the wood floors - which looked great- didn't help with the noise level. Additionally, my room overlooked a parking lot and there was a lot of street noise. (To be fair, the second night was better - no one above me. However, I still couldn't sleep because the bed was uncomfortable & the sheets were scratchy.) There was a cafe in the hotel, but it was a lot of carb-heavy, dessert items & overpriced. Finally, the front desk staff didn't stand out.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
SoniaJD
"Nice place."
We enjoyed our stay here. The staff is very friendly. We have heard gripes about the underground parking lot, but we had no trouble getting into and out of a parking spot. (We're driving a small car not a 4WD giant, some of which took two spots. Now THEY should be charged for parking.) Easy walking distance to Portage Bay Cafe and Half Price Books, two of our favorite spots in Seattle.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Small but elegant room"
Everything was nice except the sound insulation... could hear and feel the foot steps from the room above my room. Called the front desk twice but the situation still remained, so lived with it.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Arken
"Great hotel in the University District!"
The overall experience at the hotel was great. Rooms are very comfortable and staff was very helpful. The location is great for the University District with easy access to UW. One negative is the parking garage. The spaces are very slim, and most cars take more than one spot, which eliminates parking. Saturday night we had to park on the street. Second negative is the wifi connectivity. The bandwidth was very poor on the 6th floor, so we sat in the lobby to stream video, which was comfortable, but not as convenient as the room. Would definitely stay their again knowing the downside.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location, a bit loud"
This is a nice hotel with modern decor in a great location. This was our second stay in the hotel; both times were good although the first time we had a larger, more comfortable room. The staff is very pleasant. Underground parking and internet are free, which is a plus. Our only complaint this time is that the floors in the rooms are not carpeted and the walls are thin. Any time anyone above you moves, you hear them. Our next door neighbor complained about noise from our room just with normal speech -- I have a five-year-old and she was talking at her normal level, which isn't whispering but also isn't screaming. I spent the whole night awake whenever she coughed, worried we'd get another call from the front desk about noise which we couldn't help.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Marianne
"great hotel"
It was all great but the fitness room. Wish there had been more machines and that the treadmill wasn't broken. The park nearby is great to use, except when it is raining!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Lovely hotel..."
Everything was great except the fitness room. Broken treadmill was a bummer!!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
very nice little hotel with included parking. If we have to come to this area again, this will where we stay. About 1 mile walk to the U of W medical center and was pretty easy. they do have a free shuttle service but it fills up fast so get reservations early.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Matthew
"Convenient"
We were visiting family in the Medical Center at University of WA. Was very convenient. Shuttle took us each day. Close to restaurants and school
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Deborah
"Go Huskies!"
Hotel was just minutes away from Huskies stadium!
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Amazing Place"
Fantastic experience. Everyone is super friendly, there are free cupcakes and coffee in the afternoons and evenings, the rooms are stylish and functional (with free WiFi). If you're looking for a hotel in the area this is the best one. After staying here I would book a room with any of the Pineapple Hospitality hotels.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Matthew
"Love it! And...free cupcakes!"
I had a great time at the Watertown. I was in the Seattle area for work and but I would stay at this hotel again for vacation as well. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is free coffee, fruit infused water and cupcakes in the lobby and complimentary bottled water and microwaved popcorn in the rooms. The room was quiet and comfortable. Free underground parking for guests was also a plus. Very close to the UDistrict. Make sure to check out Portage Bay Cafe down the street for an incredible breakfast/brunch spot.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Nicole
"Great hotel near University Avenue and U of W"
Comfortable rooms, great front desk staff, clean, great location
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Rob
"Enjoyed stay"
Staff was great,shuttle was much appreciated, we would stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
steve
"Excellent facility, poor location"
The pineapple Watertown is a terrific value for the money but only if you have business at or relatively near the University of Washington. A good but not fantastic travel experience.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Thanksgiving visit"
Staff was helpful and friendly. Rooms very clean.. Greet location.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Seattle overniter"
Very clean room with great security requires room key to access parking garage and guest floors. Complimentary water, popcorn and even dog treats.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Great location, great price, friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Mario
"Fun!"
It was awesome!
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Roger
"November trip"
The garage is difficult to park, very tight for space. A full size car would find it hard to find parking there.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Ideal Clean ( no carpet !) and modern design room"
Surely a pineapple hospitality - no parking fee is a real plus, free WIFI is always a plus. Courteous staffs at counter check-in (cannot remember her name) and also when check out nice staff Reed. Great staff Hugo is very helpful in providing directions for visiting places including printing the maps! Lobby is modern and landscape is a nice urban design located near the U of Washington and not far away from city center Seattle. We are impressed to know that hotel also provides free bus shuttle and free bike loan !!. The building is modern and environmentally well designed. Most importantly, rooms are well planned with a very smart design with good ergonomic chair and legless desk). Especially no carpet, no dust, clean, simple, practical. We loved the windows that can be tilted open to get the fresh air with the no dust-catch blind. The best hotel room we have ever visited in the U.S. so far in an affordable rate. We suggest that future hotels builders should come and learn a few things from this hotel how to build a good environmentally friendly and easy maintenance room with no carpet. Compliment to the architect and interior designer who design this hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"University District not good for families"
The hotel was nice but it was really difficult to get too. Partially because it is the U District and they were doing construction. I thought the hotel was nice but the area was shady. Homeless people and super crowded. The staff was very nice. I was impressed but the neighborhood not so much. It was scary walking at night and my 8 year old was frightened. I would not stay here again. Good for really young adults. We went to eat on University Have at staff recommendation.. it was Thai food. Food give a 2 maybe. It was super crowded and filled with kids. It was not enjoyable so we took our order to go. It was stuffy and hot. Not impressed.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
christina
"leisure trip"
The staff was very friendly and clean. The only complaints I had are that the walls are paper thin. I could hear conversations in rooms beside me. Also the parking garage is very compact and tight. Very narrow and hard to park..even with my compact car! Also I had many friends visiting and had to go downstairs each time someone came because you need your room key to get up the elevator...kind of annoying!
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
"Clean and tidy"
Great no thrills hotel. The room was very clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Will Always Stay Here When in Seattle"
I've stayed in a lot of hotels and this was some of the best customer service I've received. The cherry on top of a great stay was the "Movie Cart". They brought a complimentary DVD and DVD player up to the room along with popcorn, soda, and Redvines. This hotel is all about the details and does a great job.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Dorothy
"3.8"
noisy at night, had hard time sleeping because you can hear people walking above your room.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
roderick
"Clean and modern"
My family stayed here to visit one of our kids at UW for his birthday. It was a short walk to his dorm. There is free parking in a secure garage. Rooms were very clean and i appreciated the laminate floor instead of carpet. Feels much cleaner. Beds were comfortable. Only complaint was rhe rude girls who came back to the hotel at 3 in the morning and were talking very loudly in our hall on the way to their room.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Shauna
Perfect in every way- plus they offer FREE BICYCLES for during your stay!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great boutique hotel!"
Great boutique hotel in a good location to many areas of Seattle. The bed was very comfy. The hotel is contemporary and the staff was helpful and friendly.
3 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Excellent stay, as usual"
I only occasionally need to stay in Seattle but this is my favorite place. It has great accommodations, secure parking a workout room and convenient to what I am in Seattle for.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Seattle vacation"
Hotel was great and we had a wonderful time
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Amazingly cool hotel"
It was very refreshing to stay in an affordable but very modern relaxed hotel, more hotels should this as an example.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Marcel
"Fantastic hotel in a great location!"
I really enjoyed my stay here. Hotel is located by the university so the area is definitely filled with a young crowd. Tons of restaurants and bars nearby. As for hotel, room was very large, clean, and modern. Housekeeping always kept room stocked with complimentary water bottles, microwave popcorn, and Keurig K-cups. Staff was super friendly. I had packages sent to hotel and they were in front desk waiting for me. Front desk is very helpful if you need to find something to eat nearby, especially late at night. No pool on site, but it looks like there is free access to a pool in another Pineapple property 1 block down. Cafe on site is open early for breakfast and closes in late afternoon. I ate there three times for breakfast and it was good each time. Coffee and cupcakes are set up in lobby after 4PM. Overall, just a fantastic hotel and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
5 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Excellent hotel just north of Seattle, +parking"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Watertown. One of the big reasons for choosing to stay here was the free parking for my rental vehicle, not having to shell out $25+ a day for parking is big near the city. The room appeared new, clean, well maintained and had a delightful aroma. I had no issues with the staff or other guests being too loud. I will definitely consider staying here again should the opportunity arise.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great place, but parking garage is a challange"
Only issue was parking a Chevy Tahoe in garage. /
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great hotel, so-so location"
Very nice, contemporary hotel. Staff were particularly friendly, room was very clean. The surrounding area is *meh* - it's a very college-oriented area, so mostly cheap restaurants and dive areas with no nicer restaurants. Parking garage is also very cramped and inconvenient (although it didn't help that my rental Subaru had the worst turning radius ever).
2 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Boutique hotel"
Functional rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Appreciated shuttle to Space Needle, Chihuly Gardens and Pike Market.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great hotel by University of Washington"
The hotel was nice and accommodating. My purpose for staying in the area was to visit the University of Washington, as such, the location was great! However, during the evening I hear a yelling match and it seemed intense, which made me question the neighborhood the hotel is in. Overall, if I needed to visit the University of Washington I would stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
J
"Love this place. Highly recommend."
This is a really cute hotel. The rooms are nice and everyone is very friendly. They all seem so happy, and that really brightens your day. You can also walk to the campus and all the restaurants within minutes. They offer free wifi and free underground parking so that's a huge plus if you drive. I'll definitely stay with them next time.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
jake
"Great hotel for a night in Seattle!"
We had a good night staying here, close enough to Seattle to take the complimentary free shuttle downtown, and free parking was a plus. Loved that we got upgraded to a suite, and there were comfy bathrobes to put on! Will most definately come back!
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Katelyn
"Fantastic hotel, great price."
I have zero complaints. The room was updated, stylish, and clean. The staff was helpful, and the parking was secure. The location is a quick exit off the freeway, so it was an easy find when we got in late at night. I will absolutely stay again next time I'm in Seattle.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
EA
"Nice hotel. Close to wash U"
Friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable facility. Quiet. Nice food on site service. Clean gym with late equipment. Overall, plus plus!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
jack
"Visit to University of Washington"
Friendly staff, safe hotel, immaculate, clean, and comfortable. Definitely a unique property with a wonderful free shuttle service (need to reserve spot/time). Last pick-up from Downtown Seattle was 9:30 p.m. We did get to enjoy the complimentary mini cupcakes and they were delicious. Wish we would have had time to ride the bikes but we didn't. It was a quick stay for us. Wish we could have left the car parked there for a couple of hours the day of check-out, but that is not in their Hotel Policy. So we used the all day lot next to the hotel.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
OCTraveler
"A Little Gem"
Staff is friendly, rooms are spacious and clean. Great location to the University of Washington.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"Dropping off son at udub great location"
Great place to drop off son next to breakfast place and shuttle to pikes
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Close to the University"
Overall the stay was very comfortable. The weather was a bit warmer than usual for Seattle and the room lacks a central air conditioning system. It has a wall unit, which is a very loud device. But it has a unique closet system with doors that open on both sides, which was very helpful.
4 night business trip Sep 15, 2014