All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereOhare International Airport, Chicago, IL, 60666, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Will not stay here again."
Our plane was late so we really didn't do much but sleep, although, I couldn't sleep because the air conditioner didn't work and the heat couldn't be turned off. It was November so you wouldn't think this would be a problem but it was like 85 degrees in the room. I was told to open the window, which I did but road noise, emergency vehicles and what not were so loud I could only leave it open for a short time and ended up getting maybe an hour sleep in a very uncomfortable bed. I rated the neighborhood high as - if you are coming in late and leaving early - the hotel is attached to the airport so you just walk to it.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Walk to ORD terminal"
Nice to return rental car night before stay and just walk to the terminal for my flight.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice clean hotel in an excellent area"
stayed few days, very friendly staff, clean hotel and good price
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Nawwaf
"Great place to stay within the airport!"
The staff was extremely helpful. The guy who took us to our room noticed the HVAC system was noisy and immediately took us to another room. He also recommended we call for the shuttle to the airport the next morning which we didn't realize was available. A great help given the snow during the night and the frigid temps early the morning of our departure.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Denise
"Laying over"
Great!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Anthony
"Stress free departure"
Hotel staff very courteous and helpful. Made departure form ORD stress free.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Jodi
"A bit expensive, but worth it for the convenient l"
Quick overnight in between flights. Conveniently attached to ORD and very comfortable. A little expensive for such a short stay, but didn't need to pay for a cab to another hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
"Great plane spotting hotel!"
Great choice for watching the planes at ohare! Get a room on one the top floors, and the views are fantastic. Very clean and accessible, only complaints are all the fees they added- early check-in, wifi, $4 bottled water, etc...
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"At the airport"
We had an overnight layover and the Hilton was perfect. A short walk from the gates. Food and drink were available late at night
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ray
"The service and s so unprofessional"
No wireless access in the room and they don't even mention before checking in and when I called the operator, their attitude is terrible and impolite. No feel much welcome in this so-called 4 stars Hotel.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Jennie
"Great in-airport hotel."
Perfect for overnight layovers.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"Very convenient for O'hare"
Overnight stay. Used the pool which was nice (Free). Surprised to be told that use of the gym cost $20 or so. Hotel cafe closed early despite signs indicating it should still be open- we wanted a salad before going to bed and didn't want to wait for room service. Spoke to manager who kindly arranged for a salad to be brought to us ASAP. Comfortable bed, good TV.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
KB
"OHare Hilton"
They arbitrarily closed the coffee shop and convenience store for no reason which caused me some inconvenience.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Great room and great food. Room was very quiet even in the center of OHare
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Hilton does it again."
Very friendly and helpful staff. Surprising quiet considering its right next to the airport. So handy spending the time before our flight here, saved so much stress. The train station being right under the hotel made a day trip into Chicago so easy too. Thank you for a lovely stay. This reinforces why we choose Hilton wherever we go now.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Convenient airport location, easy check-in"
Fast check-in, perfect service, location ideal for quick turnaround at airport.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very easy to get in airport walkable"
The room I stayed was water leak from window, and air conditioning was very noise.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
jun
"Great location, service steers to tip"
Great location and super convenient for our family's early morning flight. The service is fine, but it always feels like they are steering towards a tip even for things that should be standard and not be tipped. I am happy to tip and did so on the occasions when it was warranted. Super annoying things, no tip: - The front desk worker could see me by the taxi straight through the window I realized once I was inside. Why not send someone out to help? Instead a hotel guest offered to help me and pulled a suitcase in. - My wife carried our sleeping child in. Why not offer my wife a seat in the lobby and point her to where the chairs were? - I requested a cart, but it required a bell hop to help. Why not let me have a cart? - The room's bedside lamp was unplugged with no apparent socket. Someone had to be sent up. Why was it unplugged? Why not just tell me the location of the plug? - We had some antibiotic medicine for one of our kids that required to be refrigerated. This requires a key to the minibar which we had to request to the front desk. I was happy to tip: - $5: left for chamber maid, room cleaning - $5: bell hop came to our room, loaded up the cart with two suitcases and ushered us to the shuttle - $10 (not the hotel): super cold outside, the curbside check-in airline attendant unloaded the van and helped our kids wait in a warm exit area.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"very nice hotel with excellent staff"
Bellman who took us to room with suitcases etc. was one of the best I have had in any hotel.He explained everything about the room, turned on lights, demonstrated the use of TV and gave us a guide, did a synopsis of the restaurants and info regarding shuttle service.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Will be back next trip to Chicago."
Second time we've stayed there mainly for the convenience of catching an early morning flight. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant food was excellent.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
The hotel staff was very nice and helpful, the room was clean and was all we had needed for our short stay.. My only complaint was that there seem to be some issues with billing. My card was billed for the amount of our stay +$50. We were only in the room for 9 hours, just to sleep and shower and no damages were done. Then my card was credited back the full amount? As of right now I'm not sure if we were actually charged more, or if we were even charged at all? I don't particula appreciate all the activity on my bank statement, I'd like to know where my money is going and if I'm being overcharged or not so issues can be resolved.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Katy
"Very convenient"
A good night's sleep - didn't use anything but the bed and bathroom!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
a traveler
"HIlton stay"
Drove from SE Iowa to pick up son coming home from Alaska (in military) great hotel, great room, great service...will be staying there again on the return trip back to airport! Plan to spend a great New Years evening there.....you go Hilton Ohare
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Carla
"Don't be late!"
Hotel is fine, but my flight was late, and ended up paying full price for a couple of hours!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Allen
"Excelent location"
Perfect location for those early morning flights. Great price on Christmas eve.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"Xmas Eve Anniversary Etravaganza"
From Mary at check-in, and Roberto w/ Comp'd Anniversary treats, to your new Manager, AWESOME! We very much enjoyed our anniversary stay in anticipation of our trip abroad. Thank you
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
rodney
"Convenient hotel"
Ideal hotel for travelers at the airport. So easy to quickly get to the terminals.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Nicholas
"Nearlist hotel from airport"
I stayed there since I miss the flight. so tired but too enogh to take rest
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Woojay
"Great location-at airport"
Hotel is conveniently located at the airport. Despite its location is very quiet...cannot hear planes in rooms. Rooms are well appointed. Shuttle service for of airport parking drops you at the lobby. All in all Hilton is a great place to stay if you have early morning departure.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Ok for layover. Not for vacation stay."
Bed is comfy. Swimming pool is great. A business hotel. Lamp had a broken light bulb. Phone zip checkout button doesn't work. Gave us three bath towels when four people adult and kids are registered guests.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Disappointed stay"
Below average. The hotel is hard to find. Parking at the hotel is $35.00 a day. This is not for a typical for a vacation tourist. The extras has a cost except the ice is free. Probably, not for long.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Ruben
"Holiday at Hilton O'Hare"
Sticker shock. Room rate was reasonable but 3.50 for a bottle of water, 8.00 for a bowl of cereal and 60.00 to park seemed a bit high. They also never told us we could walk under the hotel to the terminal to avoid to weather that day. Nice room, couldn't hear the planes. Overall good stay.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Great location. Very clean. Easy in and out to Ohare.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"ORD Hilton"
Johnathon at the checkin desk was outstanding. Expedia had my name wrong on the room guarantee and he took the time to call Expedia to correct the problem. Not many would have done what he did for me.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Leaving on a jet plane..."
We chose this hotel strictly for the location. We had an early flight and didn't want to rely on transportation.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Really nice"
Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Despite being located on the airport premises, we did not hear any airplane noise. Room was spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Christian
"Transit Trip"
It's was ok. The room is too small for 4 people. There were not enough towels for 4 people.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Rizwan
"Very short stay"
Very short stay. Arrived late and flew out early the next morning. Very nice hotel, located in O'Hare, and the quickest check-in and check-out ever.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Roger
"Had flight the next day."
The hotel is fine and convenient for long layovers. The biggest problem is that it is outrageously expensive. Everything is +++. $350 for the room and the wifi was not included. You pay dearly for the convenience. Next time I will find a hotel outside the airport.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
We were very pleased with our stay and the closeness to the airport for an early morning flight.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
The nicest persono was the bellhop - helpful and patient. The desk staff was irritable, but the bellhop made up for them. The food was amazing! The convenience incredible! Worth the stay and the price I paid!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
tlo9966
"convenient but tired"
Room was clean and spacious with modern facilities, but bed was sagging in middle (king) and shower was decrepit with luke warm water for morning shower. (on a cold morning...) Sports bar was very pleasant and reasonable.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Slavka
"Helpful staff, clean & comfy room"
The person who checked me in very late at night was very kind and helpful with getting me wifi access and telling me the quickest ways to get where I needed to go very early in the morning. I couldn't get my thermostat to cooperate but fell asleep and never woke up uncomfortable, so it must have been okay as is.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Rebecca
"Perfect for early a.m. Flights"
Had a rental car and 7am flight. Too early to check out of a hotel, drive to the rental car drop off, take a shuttle and check in an hour and a had before the flight. This way I dropped off the car, checked in, woke up the next morning and walked across the street. Yes, pricy for one night but, stress reduction is more important.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
mark
"Most convenient hotel if you arrive at O'Hare late"
Everything was fine except I had trouble with the key cards for the room door. Neither one worked consistently. Sometimes I had to try three or more times before the door would unlock. I told the people at the front desk, and they sent someone up to help. When he arrived, the cards finally worked. However, they did not work well later on. There was no offer to give me a new set of key cards or to do whatever needed to be done electronically to correct the problem.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Noisy!"
Very boisy airport hotel. We stayed in the 3rd floor due to a flight problem. At 9.30pm we were woken up by LOUD construction. We were offered a room change, but we were in bed at that point and told it would last an hour. It lasted longer. We had a tipsy lady next door drunkenly talking on the phone, and we could hear every word she said. Sound isolation between rooms is non-existent. We paid $345.00 for the room.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Sigrid
"International Layover"
The rooms was your typical nice business decor. However, the bathtub needed some maintenance (ie leaking faucet, semi broken fixtures, etc). They also need to improve the hotel signage in the terminal. It was confusing and had you walking in circles between different levels (ie train, ticketing, underground, etc).
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Excellent Staff and just a walk across to O'Hare"
The Hotel is older, but well maintained. The room we had was terrific - comfortable and quiet. You would never know you were just steps away from one of the world's busiest airports. The staff could not have tried harder, nor could they have been more helpful. The only less than excellent experience we had was when we ate at the nice restaurant in the hotel. The food and service were really excellent. However, they had a pianist in the lounge section that could be heard (by design) throughout the restaurant. He sang and played a variety of music from popular to classic. Unfortunately, he was not a good pianist, nor was he a good singer. It was dreadful and encouraged us to eat and get out as fast as we could rather than enjoying a very nice meal.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Dale
"Nice place for a short term stay"
nice hotel, very close to the airport and the blue line train station.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Sheryl
"Comfy slumber before flying"
Super convenient. Sound proof and comfy.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014