All hotels in Aventura, Florida, United States of America
19900 W Country Club Dr, Aventura, FL, 33180, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
Very nice
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
Jerome
Excellent
8 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2015
Juan Carlos
our family of 4 had a great stay here-very comfortable, very friendly and helfpul staff. the only complaint I had was the cleanliness of the pool. It was a windy day, but there was litter, dirt, and leaves in pool.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Marriot near Miami"
Comfortable and clean.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Jones D
Renovating the dining area so couldn't give a higher rating. The staff was very helpful especially Adonnis
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
visiting mother in law in Aventurea
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
jerrold
"Perfect location near of everything."
Surprised by some nice gifts: free parking and very good free breakfast!!! Upgraded by the Hotel and Expedia. Nice view of the golf yard and the city from the eight floor and the comfort well equipment room.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
The rooms were very roomy and comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Gail
"Location"
Overall nice stay and location . Nice staff and breakfast . I only disagreement is I don't think you should pay for parking
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
RM
"Great for shopping"
Great staff, very good rooms. Walking distance to great shopping at Aventura mall and a quick and inexpensive über ride from Miami airport and downtown Miami. Breakfast was not much to talk about, but not a serious matter. Overall very good experience.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Ole
Not the best hotel I have stayed at for the price, but a very good staff making you feel like you are checking in to a higher class hotel. It's not top notch, but it's close to Aventura Mall. Staff is great, rooms are really good, but breakfast suck!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Ole
"Nearest hotel from Aventura Mall"
The hotel was really great, the only complain is the charge for the parking, beside that was great!!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Joaquin
Did not like $20 per day parking fee?
6 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Armando
This is the perfect alternative for shopping in Aventura. It is also highly convenient to the jogging path across the street, so perfect for exercise. Great breakfast is included. My only con is that the air unit is a little loud for my taste, but apart from that-this is a great alternative.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
AT
"Beautiful"
Amazing at all
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great hotel - staying here again!"
Loved this hotel! Spacious, clean and perfect for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Good service. Good reception in time."
Have been in this Hotel before, with good service and facilities. Will return the next time I visit Miami.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
JAL
"Aventura stay"
the staff was wonderful and would totally stay there again
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Valera
"Very nice close to the mall"
I had great time at the hotel for a few days I stayed at this very same hotel for one night before that's why I was so happy to return a lady at the front desk was very helpful to me when I could not get my mail printed out and she was so kind enough to allow me to send it to her email me and printed it out thanks a lot I can't remember her name I'm so sorry
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
melly
"Excellent proximity to Aventura Mall for shopping"
2 days non stop shopping and one full day sightseeing South Beach
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Susie
"Great Place to stay in Miami."
My stay was absolutely wonderful. The hotel staff, especially Gaby, were great. They were very accommodating. The hotel was everything I needed and more.
7 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
Christie
Perfect
6 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
M
Nice and quiet hotel with parking located at walking distance from Aventura Mall. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Flacs
"Love it"
We loved it..if we got back to miami we are staying here again, even my cat enjoy her time at the hotel..staff is super friendly very nice, very clean, breakfast was awesome my kids loved it...5 stars
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Felix
Biggest problem that room was not ready even after 5pm
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"To good to be true!"
We choose a suite and the rate was to good to be true! The suite was really nice and comfortable. If I had a complaint it would be that the concierge could've been a little more personable.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Camille
"All the comforts of Home!"
Hotel is perfect spot for either one or two nights or a month! It has all the comforts of home. Huge kitchen/living room area and comfortable bedrooms and baths. Breakfast has everything you could want and it is really fresh and tasty food. Frank the manager at the front desk could not have been more kind and helpful. Easy access to gym and business center. My only suggestion is that parking should be free at least for Marriot Gold members. I thought the parking was too expensive considering the rooms were so reasonable. Otherwise we will surely stay here everytime we come to visit the area.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Ellen
"Good value for money"
less than 5min walk to Aventura mall. The pool is rather short for swimming laps (about 15m/50ft) Breakfast is free and nice, but nothing to write home about. parking fee is $20 per day. However, the mall has free parking, and the mall parking extends to within 50m from the hotel. The staff is friendly, the room is spacious, clean and convenient. WIFI is free but quite slow. The hotel rating is 3 stars, however I would rate is closer to 4 stars.
4 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice hotel near the mall."
Nice hotel. We had a 2 bedroom. The bed slept great.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Patty
"Quiet n clean"
stayed in a studio. Was Clean, spacious, well decorated, and quiet. Would stay again in a hearbeat. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Everyone had a smile on their face. Close to Aventura mall but a bit of a drive from downtown. Did not matter to us, we rather preferred to stay away from the crowds. All in all, a great place to stay!
Other trip May 30, 2015
windowseat747
"Good hotel close to shopping"
Reasonably priced for its location and amenities.
Other trip May 27, 2015
pato
"Business trip twice"
We were there twice in the month of May for a business installation at Aventura Mall. We found the hotel to be roomy, clean, friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was delicious, and the near full-size kitchen made it convenient for the one night we wanted to stay in and prepare our own dinner. We also used the business center, which had everything we needed...and I'm sure if we had been there for pleasure, would have enjoyed their pool as well. If we come back to this area, we will stay again.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Good neighborhood,"
Enjoyed the stay, had to do less driving because it it very close to Aventura Mall. Nice experience walking around the golf course, felt safe. Not happy that they charge for parking though, since March 2015 apparently. I took it for granted they did not as i have stayed there before.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Good for a one night stay"
We only stayed there one night and arrived very late. We shared a room 4 people and was not able to upgrade to to rooms, as the hotel was fully booked. The queen size bed was comfortable, but the sofa bed not. The room we got was a room for people with disabilities, so that might make a difference. The bath room was separated from the sink, which was not so nice, and the overall quality of the bathroom was not that good. There was a kitchen which was quite spacious. The service at the hotel was good and so was the breakfast. As a one-night hotel it was fine, but I would not enjoy staying in this room for several days.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Helle
"Near the mall"
Good place between miami and fl at aventura mall. Good breakfast but not much to do but to walk to the mall. They charge for parking but its expected in that area.
Other trip May 26, 2015
haifa
"Excellent Stay"
Excellent stay. Service was great, employees very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was top quality. Stayed at more expensive motels that were inferior to this Inn. Please keep up the good work.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Gordon
"Excellent for stay"
During check in they could not provide the room immediately but they provided in 30 min and also they provide us with free snacks from their market.they had social in evening which was nice.breakfast was very good.stuff was excellent.only thing is it is far from both south beach and miami airport.but overall excellent
Other trip May 18, 2015
ahmad
"Nice Hotel, very well situated and conviniant"
I like to go to this Hotel because I feel like I am at home away home. I was there many times.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Parking space and AC"
Staff was great, but no one told us the US$20 per day was an extra charge. The AC was right next to the bed and extremly loud. This needs to be taken care of.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Very nice hotel in great condition."
Hotel suite was beautiful and very clean. Well maintained and new looking facilities. Staff was friendly and the staff for the morning breakfast was very nice as well. The only negative is the $21.40 parking fee that they switch and bait you with. I was never directy notified of the additional charge while checking in and they slid the bill with the charge under my door at 3AM in the morning. I asked them about it in the morning and they pointed out that on my Expedia booking it said there may be additional charges for parking (this is true). My complaint is that I have never had this parking charge at any hotel and I don't like how high it is (it's $20 per night!, I only stayed one night). I also don't like that it wasn't more visible. It did say there was a fee on my Expedia booking but it was not made very visible and I did not hear any mention of it until I was already billed.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Very Convenient"
Pleasant stay, very well located, in general very good hotel, my surprise was the daily parking charge ($20usd) I was not aware so it was a surprise at the time of the checkout
3 night family trip May 9, 2015
Luis
"Mini vacation"
Our stay at this hotel was great ! The staff was very welcoming and helpful, our room was great! I've never stayed at a hotel and enjoyed sleeping on the mattress the mattress was so comfy the room was cleaned. The free breakfast was great lots of different choices and to top it off they gave me a rose for Mother's Day. Very thoughtful
Other trip May 11, 2015
mother of two
"Needs some sprucing up..."
I stayed at the Residence Inn Aventura for a weekend while visiting family. They charge $20.00/night to self-park. I have never experienced this at that type of hotel. The staff was friendly. Although my room was clean, it could definitely use some sprucing up. I noticed cracks and water damage throughout the hotel and the hallways had an unpleasant odor. The sprinkler head in my room was leaking a bit, but it didn't really bother me and I did not request another room. I did tell the front desk about the issue. If you have another option close by, take it.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Bari
"Top Notch Service, Clean, Home away from Home"
We were guests of this hotel for Spring break vacation (4/6 - 4/10) with my wife, 6 y/o son, and mother. We arrived about 40 min before check-in and was pleasantly greeted by Frank at the front desk who accommodated us with an early check-in. This was greatly appreciated after a 10-hour drive :). He offered assistance with our bags, and within about a minute a serviceman came to completely unload our full SUV and bring all of our luggage to our room. We were pleasantly surprised to find a very well equipped room which featured a living room, a full kitchen with granite (counter-tops, refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes, utensils...) 2 separate full bedrooms each with a full bathroom within each room. Within 15 min. we received a phone call from Frank at the front desk to confirm that the room met our expectations. I am well traveled and have stayed in many 4-5 star hotels and resorts and have never received a satisfaction courtesy call from the front desk to ensure that we were happy with our room. Our room was cleaned at least once per day. We were greeted each day by a very friendly and professional staff. Full breakfast buffet daily. The hotel is walking distance from Aventura Mall (although we preferred to drive anyway). The area where the hotel is located is nice, safe, affluent area. Two thumbs up to Frank, this hotel and all of its staff members.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Ron
"Enjoy shopping and luxury at the Marriott!"
Hotel was generally excellent. Besides being out of coffee creamer for 2 days, and besides them not having sufficient shelving in the shower, the hotel was quite superior. It is across the street from a major, high-end mall.
6 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Lovely Aventura"
One night trip to visit friends. Didn't need the kitchen part of the suite, but it would have been nice for a longer trip.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"2 bedroom suite"
Check in was at 4 and they didn't have a room till after 4:30.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Watch out for hidden fees"
I checked in at this hotel coming back from a business trip, en route back home to the Caribbean. As I usually do, I stayed the weekend in Miami, in order to do some shopping. The good: The facilities are fine, the bed comfortable, location fine, parking free, decent WI-FI, good included breakfast... I booked this hotel from the Hotels.com website. The bad: I was greeted nicely and checked in. I went back down to ask for packages I had ordered to be shipped to the hotel. To my horror, I was then told that they charge you 5$/package/day for this service. All in all, they wanted 175$ for releasing my packages! Nowhere on the hotels.com website does it mention this... I have experienced other hotels that charges you a flat fee per package, but not by the day on top of this! They told me this was explained on their website (but I didn't book through their website, so never had a chance to be informed about this policy. Long story short, I would not have booked at this hotel had I known this, and I will never return neither. They reluctantly agreed to reduce the charge by 50%, but that is still way too much in my view. Be aware of hidden fees charged by the hotel...
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, I would like to also apologize for the miscommunication. It is true that our Hotel charges a daily fee to storage packages. Due to the proximity to the Aventura Mall 80% of our guests stay with us to go shopping and because of that we have to employ additional associates and invest in additional resources in order to be able to handle the immense number of packages we receive on a daily basis. Such information it's posted in our hotel website, unfortunately we have very little control over what information is omitted in the third party websites like the one you chose to use. I hope this explanation clarify things and we thank you one more time for your business. Come back to see us soon!
2 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Maid wakes you up even with privacy sign"
Terrible stay. Came for funeral, wanted to sleep past 8:00. Had privacy sign on door, maid knocks and 20 seconds later try's to open door--luckily I had the equivalent of a door chain on the door --metal that swings over and only allows opening an inch. I opened the door later to check if the sign was still there --it was--she just didn't care. By the way I also had the deadbolt out--so there key opens anything. Very noisy -- there is a huge gap between the bottom of the door and the threshold that allows all the noise in the hall to come in. Was woken up by late arriving checkins or people just out late. The fold out couch's mattress was less comfortable than sleeping on the carpet. There is no room service. The parking is very scarce with a bank next door that will tow.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
avid traveler
"Very inconvenient"
The room assigned to us is really designed for one person,not two. It had no closet, no full length mirror. It had a movable rack in the bedroom on which to hang clothes. It was very uncomfortable for two people.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014