All hotels in Aventura, Florida, United States of America
19900 W Country Club Dr, Aventura, FL, 33180, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
Great desk staff, smiling, genuinely helpful
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Stephen
"first time visitor"
super
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"1 week holiday!"
Everything was great, and its always nice when you have a suite with the extra space, and the fridge and all the ammenities of a small apartment.
5 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Cristian
"Great Staff"
The staff was the friendliest and most helpful staff I have ever seen.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Jay
"exceptionally nice hotel"
great suite, exceptional staff, very nice very friendly. very good breakfast.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Convenient location"
This kind if hotels are pratical and convinient. The staff are ok , not very helpful , sort of military style. The food is also ok, not the healthy style if you are looking for that kind of food, also what you would get at any cheap buffet.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Mario
"just ok."
This hotel offers spacious accommodations at a somewhat reasonable price. the staff is friendly and the location was convenient for us, however the room is very dated and other than the kitchen the rest of the room didn't feel very clean. There **might** have been bed bugs in our bed as we woke up with bites in our body after our first night, we were offered a new room so we moved, no new bites after moving rooms. **we didn't actually see any bed bugs but we did have bites which weren't mosquito bites.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
dora
"very good"
I was satisfied.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice hotel inside Aventura Mall parking."
Food available and near Aventura Mall. Need more bilingual personal to understand guess
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
piertepe
"Great hotel a mile from the beach"
Breakfast was great, hotel employees serving breakfast were friendly and it was free. Front desk employees were nice and helpful. A mile from a nice beach. Also located on a 3mile running loop if u run. Weight room good. Pool and hot tub not crowded. Good experience.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"very good location, very clean."
Excelent location for Aventura area. Very secure. Very clean, excelent rooms, size is very confortable even if you don't use the kitchenette.Good breakfast, nothing special but good and they change the menu every day, I stayed 4 nights and this is a good feature. Good wifi in rooms.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
Carlos
"Nice hotel in a very convenient location."
We had a great time at the Residence Inn. The one bedroom room was very comfortable for my husband, my little boy and myself. The location is great, right next to the Aventura Mall and within one/ two miles to virtually anything you may need in the beautiful area of Aventura.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Silvana
"Convenient location for a family vacation"
Convenient location: The hotel is within reasonable driving distance from both airports. It's close to a couple of plazas which makes it easy to find restaurant, buy food or travel supplies. Comfortable stay: The suite rooms are cozy and clean. Breakfast buffet is nice. Staffs are friendly.
Other trip May 29, 2014
S.T.
"Excellent Hotel"
Did not use the hotel all through the day as we went with my brother on his boat but we were welcomed and managed to book in early after our drive from Fort Lauderdale. Fabulous room, staff and location.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Good choice"
The air conditioner makes to much noise, They should change the location of the power system from inside the bed room to another place. For the overall service, facilities and cleariness I really recommend this hotel as a good choice!
Other trip May 9, 2014
Juan
"Great place to spend a week"
We enjoyed the hotel, the location and the staff. The staff in particular were very helpful ; always ready to find what we needed or give us directions. They were prompt and efficient. The room was "as expected" not over the top, but perfect for a week in a good location. You can walk to the mall, or take a quick ride to any of the restaurants and shops. Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Boca are all within an hour; so it is easy to meet up with friends. For those celebrating Passover, the hotel makes it easy to maintain dietary requirements.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Nice hotel with a full-service kitchen"
The accommodation was very comfortable and nice. The only issue was the dirty bathtub. The staff is very friendly.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Vanessa
"Very nice hotel for price."
Nice staff,close to shopping and food.Few mins drive to beach
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Very professional staff...great breakfast...clean
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
TJ
"Emergency family visit"
Nice place and convenient for our purposes. Free breakfast was ok, more of a cattle call if you weren't early enough.
5 night trip Feb 16, 2014
i recomende to everyone, the roon was clean and had all we need, great staff, front desk clerck was very polite and efficient!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"I stay here for convenience to Aventura Mall."
When I am in Aventura for work, my work consists of visiting an account in Aventura Mall. This is the only reason I stay here. It's walking distance to the mall. The rooms are OK. Hotel staff was actually much better than last time I stayed. They were friendly and engaged with the hotel guests. The facility just seems like a franchise owned hotel. Areas that are in view of the guests are not as tidy as one would think a hotel would keep them. Sometimes when I walk to my room office doors will be open full of junk. It gives off a sloppy vibe. I would not stay here for a vacation as I think the lack of attention to details would drive me crazy and I would not find relaxing at all. It works for business stays.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Close to All"
I was attending a conference at the resort across the street but that hotel was booked. Honestly, this was a better choice.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"You have to stay at this hotel"
The stay was amazing and the staff is great. On the daily basis the staff would go above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable. Not to mention the location is great because its less than three minutes away from the mall.
9 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Clark Kent
"We got a Nice Time"
All OK
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Simon
Great Stay.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
"Great front desk staff/Managment"
The hotel itself was as I anticipated. A good family hotel- enough space having both the bedroom and the living area/kitchen. The thing that made the hotel stand out was the front desk personnel. We arrived late after a very delayed flight. We were exhausted- the staff members were friendly and helpful...providing bottled waters and helpful advice on where we could get food at that time of night. They were extra friendly when they found out we were celebrating my daughter's 13th birthday making her feel really special. It was just a very nice experience.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Anonymous
Clean, very spacious, close to beach, mall & easy access to highways.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2013
M
"Residence Inn next to Aventura Mall"
Great location if looking to access Aventura Mall easily - as it's a 5-minute walking distance away across the parking lots.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Natalie
"The best !!!!"
Ill stay here anytime super clean and the staff was great . Free breakfast and pool for the kids .
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Veneca
"Convenient location as I was on a shopping trip"
Was mostly what I expected as stayed before ffor the same purpose 2 years ago
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Nice hotel cose to Aventura"
Well located near Aventura Mall We could go walking. 5minutes by Car from Sunny isle Very beautiful beach
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
sandra
"Great service"
Rooms are great. Service Great. Would come back again!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Close to Mall"
.We had a great stay the hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. We were able to check in upon arrival which was 10AM. The room was very clean and decorated nicely. We love the location because it was a 3-5 minute walk to Aventura Mall and Publix grocery shop.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
W Lorde
"Close to Aventura Mall, restaurants, etc."
Excellent size room, amenities, cleanliness and creature comforts. Friendly and competent staff. Would return without hesitation.
3 night trip May 10, 2013
"Good location near to aventura mall"
Stayed 1 night. Not many food options But quiet hotel comfy room.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Excelent Hotel"
Great hotel for the Aventura Area. Room was very nice, clean and quiet. Modern facilities and very comfortable. You could also walk to Aventura mall which was very convenient.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Marco
"Only stayed here for convenience"
Strange that there wasn't a closet for hanging clothes. There was a metal hanging rack in the room next to the bed. When I mentioned it to the desk clerk,, she just shrugged. Room was clean.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
"Good hotel in Aventura."
Good hotel with great location in Aventura. Free internet and free parking. Close to the turnberry golf course.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013

"Excellent appartment/hotel"
Room very comfortable, with all facilities. Only negative was that, although efficient, the aircon was very noisy at night. Staff very helpful. Pool was way too warm. Highly recommended.
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"friendly comfortable experience"
Comfortable room. very convenient location for all of my business travel in the area. Convenient shopping malls all around the hotel
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
Oren
"very nice hotel very convenient location"
everything was perfect except for noisy vent systemin room hotel will undergo renovations hopefully thry will fix the issue
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
chantal
"2Small, 2Crowd"
Rooms to small, breakfast to crowd !
6 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
MX
Stayed here with my family and we had a nice time , staff was friendly , room was comfortable and the location is great.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Adedipo
"Handy to the French Quarter, friendly staff..."
All good, except we got some bum steers from a couple of the concierges.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
'dog
"Great Time In Miami"
Our stay was great! The family was comfortable and the staff very accommodating.
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
"A perfect shopping nest in Miami"
I was very happy with my choice. It was the second time I came to this Marriot Hotel. The baggage service as well as the breakfast service were a bit slow and since it was just before Memorial day week-end, the hotel was full. But otherwise, I was perfectly happy and would return there.
2 night trip May 20, 2015
Monica
"Great family hotel"
The hotel was exactly what we needed and the genuine friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was an added bonus. We wanted a base from which to explore Miami, with amenities for the kids and the ability to self cater, and that's what we got. The pool was perfect for our 1 and 3 year olds, and the rooms were spacious and clean. If I had to find negative points, I'd say the kitchen could have been slightly better stocked (a functioning sharp knife would be helpful) and the decor is a little tired, but those are minor points on a generally positive review.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Z
"Nice rooms with great breakfast!"
Loved the breakfast and the bed was amazingly comfortable! Toilet was slightly small but was ok for a short stay :) the gym was nice as well!
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015