All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
1230 S Pine Island Rd, Plantation, FL, 33324, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very Quiet and Comfortable"
Very short one night stay but will definitely recomend
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Tracy Ann
"5-30-15 review"
The accommodations were very comfortable and clean; our family enjoyed the pool during our brief stay. Our only complaint is the restaurant, which was over priced and not very good
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Excellent!!!!"
Love this hotel. Very clean and the staff were very nice.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
Great ,awesome hotel
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Davidson
"Great Getaway!"
Convenient to Fort Lauderdale airport, the hotel was a great weekend getaway! With a modern decor, clean rooms, and great pool, we had a wonderful weekend. Would definitely recommend a stay at the Renaissance.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Real value for money"
Excellent property; attention to every detail. I particularly liked the fact that there was a charging station with charges for almost every device, conceivable. The room was very clean and staff are obviously trained in customer care.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Cecil C
"Very happy"
Great stay! Staff was helpful and friendly. Ample parking. Outstanding breakfast. Very convenient location. We'll definitely be staying there again!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"great"
The room and hotel was beautiful. The staff was really nice and willing to help. We will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Christina
"Exceeded Expectations"
I was extremely pleased with the hotel. The ambiance was conducive and the customers service was top notch. It will definitely be my hotel of choice while staying in the Plantation area.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Hotel out of the beach"
It was a great place to stay , I'll be back
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Sergio
"Fantastic."
Fantastic.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Kyle
"Not bad"
It was nice but there was no fan in bathroom. When you take a shower the steam will fill the whole area.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Best ever"
This was the best hotel I ever stayed in and I traveled for ten years staying in hotels all week. The room was spacious immaculate and well attended the service was over the top. We went to the pool and the manager brought us drinks on the house. We had a very comfortable stay
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
mitchell
"great hotel for any occasion"
everything about our stay was lovely. From the lavish environment to the friendly & helpful service of our concierge, Bill our stay was perfect. Rooms were comfortable & clean, nice neighborhood. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Ava
"Nice appearance"
Spent one night waiting a flight, nice friendly staff
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Plantation FL Gem"
Clean and quit room with friendly and competent staff
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
matthew
"Satisfied customer."
My wife and I had a very good stay.Had dinner once and breakfast twice.(we were out most of the time,)Food was delicious. Our server Edwin was wonderful. Will definitely go back.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Cornel
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel was awesome! Kind front desk workers, incredible breakfast, nice pool, classy lobby, Randi in the restaurant is THE GREATEST!! She was helpful and developed a good rapport with my friend and I immediately when we arrived. I felt appreciated and pleasant EVERYTIME we enjoyed breakfast or lunch. All of the employees were hospitable. Only con, the room was not cleaned thoroughly. Bathroom needed a thorough cleaning or to replace the handicap table. Each bed was not cleaned under and behind. Only surface cleaning has taken place in the handicap room. Thank goodness I bring my own cleaning products and tend to the room as needed. After a fresh clean on the first day, it was good to go! I do recommend the overall hotel.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Shannel
"A new favorite down south."
From the impact of the lobby to the thoughtfulness of the staff this hotel delivers. The service and quality are impeccable. The hotel restaurant and bar is very high quality for the prices offered. Their were some small things in the room that took away from the luxury feel, the lamp shades were stained and the fridge wasn't properly ventilated to allow the unit to get cold. But, the overall experience was spectacular. The staffs attention to each guest is what will bring my wife and I back over and over again. They truly made a connection with us, even if it was just for a moment or two. Surprised to find the bed was not the normal plushy Mariott standard but my wife loves the more firm bed offered here. All in all the entire experience was excellent.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Nick
"Good quality, convenient location"
Very good value for the money. Convenient location just off I-595.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Ok for a concert or hockey game at BB&T center"
In and out with out a problem. Close to interstate 595
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Debbbe
"Weekend getaway"
Great location, short drive to beaches and shipping
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Ed
It was great! Convenient to BB&T, friendly staff, clean, quiet
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Not someplace I would recommend."
I was less than impressed with this hotel. I travel a lot for work and with my family. Unfortunately, I had to book this at the last minute and it was quite expensive. This hotel did not include breakfast or wifi. Also, the toilet was dirty,and broken; it ran all night long. The door to the room stuck and we had the slam into it to get it open. We were forced to pay a $50 incidental fee and when I asked for it to be waived (I didn't plan on purchasing any mini bar items) I was told that it is a mandatory charge. As it turns out, there is no mini bar. When I questioned this charge upon check out, I was told that it was for incidentals and a deposit on the room. Were I to cause damage, it would certainly cost more than $50. I still have the charge holding on my card. The manager gave us a voucher for breakfast, that was very good but, it didn't make up for the other things.
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear Valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on your recent stay. I am disappointed and embarrassed with the experience that you had most recently. I have already shared your concerns with key members of my leadership team to ensure we address these areas of opportunity so that future guests do not encounter a similar situation. I hope to better serve you in the future. Sincerely, Allison B. Assistant General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Only a one nighted, expensive but had to consider time of year
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice place, but I wouldn't got back"
Not my favorite. I wouldn't go back because of the hotel service. Upon checking in I asked to change the form of payment and they said to do that when I checked out. When I checked out they said I was already charged and there was nothing they could do.
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am disappointed that we did not provide you a higher level of service. This is unacceptable and I have already shared your feedback with my front desk leadership to ensure that future guests do not encounter what you did. I take your concern very seriously and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Sincerely, Allison B. Assistant General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great South Florida Location"
I went to Fort Lauderdale to visit some friends and family. This hotel has a great location jus off 595 close to everything makes it some much easier to get around in South Florida.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
BRIAN
"good"
the beds were comfy
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
At check we were greeted warmly and with humor...we were granted wifi service and complimentary breakfast...all was well at the Renaissance.....we would recommend and return,,,
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Bed"
Found a bed bug last night of our stay we were so upset .
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Thank you for your feedback. I know my GM has reached out and spoken wtiith you personally regarding your stay with us . We pride ourselves on delivering a clean and well maintained room for each and every guest. We appreciated you choosing to stay with us and hope to serve you again in the near future. Sincerely , Allison B.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"It's quiet....and that's about it."
The room itself was quiet. However, the bathroom had mildew, tons of caulk instead of proper grout in the tile (read: cheap maintenance being performed), and soap was missing from our room on day 2. Overall it's a rundown hotel with a "trendy" lobby. Prices are cheap....er for the area, but still overpriced for what you do not get.
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear Jack, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am disappointed that we did not deliver on our promise of providing you a clean and well maintained room during your recent stay with us. I have taken your comments and have shared them with my Housekeeping and Maintenance leaders and they have already began addressing the items that you mentioned to ensure that future guests have a better experience. I hope that the next time you are in Plantation you will stay with us so we will have the opportunity to win your loyalty back. Sincerely, Allison B.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Jack
"We will stay again."
Great service and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice property. Would stay there again."
staff friendly, comfortable room, nice restaurant. Free parking
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
mary
"Location convienant to grandchildren."
We visit the area frequently to visit family and or catch a cruise ship. We have tried other hotels and decided this past weekend our stay here was the best so far for the price. we will stay here when in the area.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Bad start. Nice apology."
I needed to travel unexpectedly due to the passing of my step dad. I booked our hotel through Expedia as a package with our flight. By packaging the flight and Hotel, Expedia offered us significant savings. The very next day when I logged on to my computer there was a pop up ad on my browser from Expedia offering an even better discounted rate (by $30 per night) at the same hotel "If I Book Now." That left a bad taste in my mouth. We arrived at the Hotel after a long day of traveling. Right after checking in my wife and I met up with my mom and her brother for dinner at the hotel restaurant. Unfortunately, the waiter brought three of the four meals we ordered. Eventually the waiter returned, not with the forth meal but to explain that my uncle's steak had been badly over cooked and had to be re-done. By the time our plates needed to be cleared the waiter returned again saying "two more minutes". We cancelled the steak and left. After dinner my wife and I went up to our room for the first time. in the middle of unpacking I discovered that the toilet was broken. The front desk was very responsive and gave us the option of sending a mechanic to fix the toilet or switch rooms. We chose to move. in the morning we received a nice hand written note of apology and a coupon for two free breakfasts at the hotel restaurant.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Love it!"
Quick trip but worth the stay. Staff was friendly and very attentive. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Excelent location near shopping centers"
The rooms are very noisy, our neighbor was coughing all night and we couldn´t sleep!! fotrunally they left second night
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, I appreciate you taking time to give us a review of your stay. I want to personally apologize that you were unable to enjoy your time in the room due to the noise. In the future, please do not hesitate to call down to the front desk to let us know so that we can address your concerns immediately in order to ensure your stay is enjoyable. I hope that when your travels bring you back to Plantation you choose to stay with us again. Sincerely, Allison B.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Mon
"family trip"
Thr room was smaller than I expected
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Byung C
"I love it there"
It is always a pleasure staying at your hotel. It give you and old historic feeling. The view overlooking the lake is awesome. I love it there!!!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Tasha
Nice people, but I had a problem checking in, they made a mistake in my room service order and they also brought me the wrong drink at the bar. Little things, I know, but that's the difference between good and excellent. Also I found the beds to be uncomfortable, especially the pillows. Did not sleep well.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
From the excellent reception (staff was amazing) and attention to detail this was the perfect stay. The room (balcony) was tastefully appointed. I highly recommend this property.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"very nice hotel with friendly staff"
very nice hotel. easy to get around the area. friendly staff.
5 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Mixed Review"
From a dirty sidewalk and the front doormat that surely needs a cleaning. Our room was not ready at 4 and they provided us a dinner while they got the room ready. The hostess at the restaurant needs a course in friendless but the waiter made up with his service.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Pablo
"Great stay minor issues"
Our stay during New Years Eve was great. The hotel was beautiful our room was very clean. Our refrigerator was not turned on and the phone was not working, but the facilities guy came and fixed the refrigerator. The only down side was that our air condition was not working, thankfully it did not get too warm since we could not switch rooms due to the hotel being full.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not All That!!!!"
our stay was not what i thought it would be like, there were ants in our room and when they didn't have a double bed room they gave a rollaway bed that looked disgusting. The amenities were nice although when i tried to go swimming in the pool there were lizards climbing on the wall and on the floor close to the pool. In the end the manager gave us two rooms so we didn't have to sleep on the disgusting rollaway bed, so we did end up enjoying ourselves outside of the hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"One night only"
We enjoyed our spacious room with king bed. Hotel is in an executive park, so you're really in the middle of nowhere, which is great for getting a quiet night's rest. Room service was efficient and food was very good. Hotel lobby was freeeeeezing cold and sounded like a disco. Morning staff was nice and perky, but evening staff was sullen and mumbled his words so if the room number had not been written on our keys, we'd have had no idea where to go find it. Otherwise, a positive experience.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Bugsy
"Great for Dolphins games"
Go here every year to stay night before home Miami Dolphins game. Very nice hotel and close to the stadium.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Ted
"Clean and Neat"
heading out on cruise. clean neat and safe. got a good nights sleep for next day cruise.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
BB
"Fit the bill"
Had an overflow of guests at my house for a family wedding so I decided to stay at the Renaissance with my cousin. The hotel was Marriott quality; i got my points; and I was totally relaxed for the wedding! It fitted the bill!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Cheron
"weekend trip"
Very clean and family friendly only thing there was no microwave in room other then that it was a pleasant stay
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014