All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1230 S Pine Island Rd, Plantation, FL, 33324, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Modern, upscale decor. Great staff!"
Beautiful hotel. Staff and service excellent!
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Dwan
"I will go back several times!"
I travel to the Fort Lauderdale area a minimum of three times per year. I have tried multiple hotels, and the Renaissance is by far my favorite. After my initial stay, I gave another hotel a try, but will always attempt to stay at the Renaissance in the future. It is a beautiful hotel, with friendly and very helpful staff. The beds are very comfortable, and I have always slept soundly there. Highly recommended, and will return each trip!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"So so with issues"
Stayed 2 nights. Fist morning ruined coffee with spoiled creamer in room. Called for more coffee and was brought a new coffee right away. The. A thermos of coffee came 15 minutes later with a $15 charge I never asked for. Last morning was awakened to a maid beating on my door saying "check out" it was 9am check out was 11.Called front desk and all they said" that's not protocol"
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, I wanted to take a moment to sincerely apologize for the experience my team and I created for you on your most recent stay with us. It is embarrassing and unacceptable for us to not do a better job of providing all our guests the basic necessities such as unspoiled cream for their coffee and a disturbance free check out day. You place a great deal of trust in us to provide you a great experience and I am sorry we failed to do so. This is not our standard and not the level of experience we seek to provide for our guests. I assure you your feedback will be used to make our hotel better and to ensure we meet the standards we hold ourselves accountable to on every guest experience. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope if your travels bring you back to the area you will give us another opportunity to provide you the level of experience we know we can provide.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
p
Excellent
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Edward
Large rooms, very clean, upscale hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Troy
"Nice for a short stay"
Good for a short period of time. It a good hotel is just me I don't like the decoration. But it ok.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"very satisfied"
The hotel was lovely, the staff extremely helpful and attentive. The breakfast buffet in the restaurant was excellent. Would stay there again if in the area.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Comfortable and Convenient"
This is a very nice hotel and was perfect for visiting family in the area. It was close to everything we needed. We even found a trail next to the canal to take a morning walk. We even had a chance to enjoy the pool and jacuzzi one evening. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Carlin
"Stop over for flight next day"
Think it could have give more complimentary breakfast and in room free WiFi doesn't make much sense to be able to get it in the lobby and all throught the first floor but not in the rooms I have stayed many hotels through Hotels .com. And every one had free WiFi.. I will be sure to read more thoroughly on my next search for a hotel in the future.
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear Guest, I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am sorry that my team and my hotel did not live up to your standards. We hold ourselves to a very high standard and we are disappointed to know we missed the mark on your stay. I assure you we will continue to look for ways to improve and better our experience. I will also personally take a look at our hotel information listing to ensure we are properly presenting the items our hotel includes and does not include to ensure our guests have all the information needed to choose the right hotel for them and their travels. Thank you again for your time. David Meisner General Manager Renaissance Plantation
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Customer Service"
The quality of service was outstanding! and almost unbelievable. The Hotel was a great value and very nice (highly recommend) but I'm writing this review because the Employees and their friendly customer service was second to none. I've never bothered with "reviews" (I read but never wrote) but my experience was worth writing about. There are plenty of nice Hotel/Facilities out there, but it was the Staff what made my short trip memorable. I applaud the employees for creating a great culture and I'm looking forward to going back.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
This hotel was amazing. The staff were so accommodating and pleasant. It's GREAT to get amazing customer service because it seems so far and few between now. We will absolutely be staying here again!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kourtney
"Nice hotel close to everything"
I booked this hotel at the last minute after my husband and I booked another hotel previously. This was our anniversary weekend and we just wanted to get away. The room was spacious and had a wonderful view of the city. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Its close to restaurants and shopping.
Great service and great location. I recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Clean, modern and great staff, stayed for three nights. Close to freeways and airport. Shopping and beaches within ten minutes.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
andrea
"Terribly Overrated"
I would not return to this place. The hotel is akin to a motel 6 with slightly updated styling. It was a huge disappointment.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jofranlan
The location was about 10-15 minutes from the beach, but was very well maintained and comfortable. The decor and staff was very nice.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
DP
"Great Getaway"
We had a very pleasant stay in Plantation. Would stay again
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Smith's
"Comfortable hotel"
Staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. We enjoyed our stay.
jay
"Hotel Location and comments"
Hotel is within a reasonable distance from the airport, and is right off the 595 freeway. Lots of convenient free parking. The room was very comfortable, and clean. The front desk staff was very helpful, and courteous. It has free Wi-fi, and the tech staff was readily available to help us with questions on how to get online. We extended our stay by one night, and the room key and wi-fi access was not automatically updated. We had to get the access updated. The rates were reasonable. We will now use this hotel on future visits. We were a party of 2 couples, occupying 2 rooms. All were in agreement this was a great hotel to stay in, and were glad we stayed here. O
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
JJ
Tremendous!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Comfortable!!!!!"
I spent 3 nights at this hotel and I must say it was pleasing. The staff was pleasant and friendly. i Iike the convenience of the restaurant and bar down stairs. Found the drinks to be a little expensive. I loved the décor it was absolutely beautiful. I will absolutely stay there again.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Samantha
Just average! Good location for shopping malls, 10 mins in taxi.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Very nice and clean. Great location."
Very nice. Great access to I-595 for guests needing to get to FLL Airport or Port Everglades to hop on a cruise.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Del
"Very poor maintenance and poor service"
From the moment we walked in we noticed that the air vents were covered in dirt, they came up and cleaned it. Then we tried to take a shower black soot came out of the shower when when they came up to check it the maintenance man said yes we have been having an issue with this they fixed it and put in a new shower head while this was going on our breakfast came up (eggs) they were cold we even asked the manager that was in our room to check and he put his fingers in the eggs to see if they were cold and they were so he ordered us a new breakfast which took 45 min to come and he said he would not charge us and give us 20%off the bill. Well when we got home we checked our bill and not only did they charge for the breakfast they also overcharged the total bill by almost $100.00, so we called and the manager on the phone said we are sorry but it looks like they charged instead of crediting your account but because of all these issues we will issue a full credit for your account it still has not shown up on our account.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Ed
"Great Hotel!"
Hotel and staff were great. There was a water issue but it was because pipes were being fixed and it was resolved in less then 30 minutes. The maid overlooked our room because we left out late that morning but it was cleaned as soon as we reported it.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel near highway, near FLL Airport and Sea Port . ( 10 minutes in car)
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Sink was plugged, sheets had an odor, shower head low pressure, no bag for ice
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Renaissance was nice"
We decided to stay a bit away from airport and cruise port. The renaissance was close enough to the Sawfrass Mills shopping area to give us many choices for dining and entertainment. It was also quieter than the one downtown.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Theresa
"Misteak"
The room was adequate . Construction going on outside. Pool was small. Toilet clogged, shower didn't drain right, iron was broken and the kicker was on the 2nd night they changed linen and put on a soiled sheet. We are now arguing about the extra night they are trying to charge us for..
5 night romance trip Mar 20, 2014
Patt
"always a great stay"
This has become one of my favorite hotels. The best, friendliest staff, helpful, pleasant always with a smile. They all look like they enjoy their jobs. Rooms are always clean, spacious and comfortable. A/C was broke in the room, within 15 minutes they had it diagnosed and fixed. Hotel is close to everything. Beds are very comfortable. Always happy after my stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2014
kw
"misteak"
the rom was nice but there were things that were broken. The toilet stopped working, the telephone had missing buttons, the iron didn't work, and the bathtub drain was clogged, the shower curtain was ripped from a hook. Other than the stained bed sheet on the 2nd day,housekeeping was ok. There was some construction going on the outside.Just really a basic hotel that had a pool , and to top it off they tried to charge us for a extra nite. Definitely NOT worth the price,
5 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Patt
Very friendly staff and great food and service in the restaurant. Comfortable bed and relaxed atmosphere
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"CLOSE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY"
NICE HOTEL FOR THE PRICE. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT!!!! THEY TRIED TO ACCOMMODATE ME ANY WAY THEY COULD. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP THEY GAVE.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
KYRON B
"1/2 hour by taxi to Casino"
Hotel was great. Clean, friendly and modern. I chose this location because of proximity to the casino. Unfortunately construction and highway setup makes a quick trip impossible. 50 in cab costs round trip.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"right off high way"
Nice for the price
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Not really four stars"
Obviously an older property that has been refurbished. Lobby was hip but very small, didn't try restaurant, but staff gave a recommendation for what ended up being the worst dining experience I've had in a long time, and not cheap either. Overall, would rate this a somewhat long in use tooth 3-star property.
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Thank you for your feedback. I am terribly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your feedback with our entire leadershp team. Our goal is to be the friendliest and cleanest hotel in Plantation. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you . David Lanterman General Manager
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"multiple stays"
One of the best hotels to stay. Great location, very helpful, friendly staff. Rooms are clean, spacious and beds are comfortable. I have enjoyed every stay. Thank you for great customer service.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
kw
"Cruise hotel"
Stated at this hotel prior to our cruise. Price was $100 to $150 cheaper than hotels near cruise port. Access to and off hwy. 595 was great, open air mall with a Publix was 1 minute away. Staff was great, rooms were larger than normal. Great start to our vacation!!!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
"A Good Business Hotel"
If you have business in Plantation, then it is the best spot to stay. It checks a lot of boxes for a business stay. If you can flex it, I would stay downtown near the water. Personal preference though.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The only thing I did not like was that they charge $14.00 to use the internet at the business center! For the price of the room this should be complementary!
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Weekend stay"
We had to travel to Ft. Lauderdale for a Diving Competition. The hotels along A1A, close to the Aquatic Center, were charging astronomical prices. We opted to stay further away from the pool at this Renaissance Hotel, and we were very pleased. The price per room was much more reasonable, and the trip to the Aquatic Center was a simple drive east on route 595. We were very happy with the acomodations and the staff. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. We ordered room service and asked for a modification to a menu item (Chocolate Chip pancakes instead of plain pancakes!), and the food arrived on time, just as we ordered.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
cici
My stay at your hotel was excellent, the staff was very courteous and helpful.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Omar Stubbs
"Very nice"
Loved the lobby and experience of this hotel,considering having my wedding reception here. Very Impressive!!!
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2014
Denise D
"Showing age"
Rooms are showing their age. News a makeover.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Prices cheal but the hotel was amazingggg
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Great hotel..clean, modern, friendly. Only compaint is that they charge $15.95 for 24 hours on the Internet....that is outrageous!! I complained and said I had never seen an Internet charge that high fom any hotel and I travel for business 100 days out of the year. They eliminated the charge but be warmed.
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Ron
"Hotel Desk Clerk"
I paid in advance for 2 separate rooms for us and 2 traveling companions who we were cruising with the next day. When we arrived, the computers were down but the clerk acknowledged I had paid in advance and took the 4 of us to our floor. Our friends took the 1st room and then my husband tried his key and there were items in the closet which he told the clerk about. The clerk then proceeded to get another room key. He did this about 3 times until he found an empty room. Needless to say I was concerned someone would try to come in our room and we locked all securely. We were fine after that. I feel like you have to have some knowledge of what is available in a case where computers are down. This is poorly run in my opinion. You need a back up system of some sort or printed out daily the folks that are staying with you. We had dinner and the service was excellent and the food was equally so. I would recommend the restaurant, not the hotel. Linda Webb Patrick Webb
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"No Internet for oand Sporadic TV"
Well I wasn't pleased as the hotel had no internet service due to a server issue that took them over a day to resolve. Also the TV had sporadic breakups during my one day stay. The staff appeared very stressed due to these issues and the hotel could not generate a bill for my stay due to their infra structure IT issues
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"cozy"
Friendly staff, beautiful lobby, big rooms, comfortable bed, very cozy,quiet room. Great access to everything, easy on and off to the highway.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
keith
"Superb Location"
Excellent highly recommend thia hotel
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013