All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
1230 S Pine Island Rd, Plantation, FL, 33324, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place, but I wouldn't got back"
Not my favorite. I wouldn't go back because of the hotel service. Upon checking in I asked to change the form of payment and they said to do that when I checked out. When I checked out they said I was already charged and there was nothing they could do.
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am disappointed that we did not provide you a higher level of service. This is unacceptable and I have already shared your feedback with my front desk leadership to ensure that future guests do not encounter what you did. I take your concern very seriously and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Sincerely, Allison B. Assistant General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great South Florida Location"
I went to Fort Lauderdale to visit some friends and family. This hotel has a great location jus off 595 close to everything makes it some much easier to get around in South Florida.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
BRIAN
"good"
the beds were comfy
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
At check we were greeted warmly and with humor...we were granted wifi service and complimentary breakfast...all was well at the Renaissance.....we would recommend and return,,,
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Bed"
Found a bed bug last night of our stay we were so upset .
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"It's quiet....and that's about it."
The room itself was quiet. However, the bathroom had mildew, tons of caulk instead of proper grout in the tile (read: cheap maintenance being performed), and soap was missing from our room on day 2. Overall it's a rundown hotel with a "trendy" lobby. Prices are cheap....er for the area, but still overpriced for what you do not get.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Jack
"We will stay again."
Great service and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice property. Would stay there again."
staff friendly, comfortable room, nice restaurant. Free parking
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
mary
"Location convienant to grandchildren."
We visit the area frequently to visit family and or catch a cruise ship. We have tried other hotels and decided this past weekend our stay here was the best so far for the price. we will stay here when in the area.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Bad start. Nice apology."
I needed to travel unexpectedly due to the passing of my step dad. I booked our hotel through Expedia as a package with our flight. By packaging the flight and Hotel, Expedia offered us significant savings. The very next day when I logged on to my computer there was a pop up ad on my browser from Expedia offering an even better discounted rate (by $30 per night) at the same hotel "If I Book Now." That left a bad taste in my mouth. We arrived at the Hotel after a long day of traveling. Right after checking in my wife and I met up with my mom and her brother for dinner at the hotel restaurant. Unfortunately, the waiter brought three of the four meals we ordered. Eventually the waiter returned, not with the forth meal but to explain that my uncle's steak had been badly over cooked and had to be re-done. By the time our plates needed to be cleared the waiter returned again saying "two more minutes". We cancelled the steak and left. After dinner my wife and I went up to our room for the first time. in the middle of unpacking I discovered that the toilet was broken. The front desk was very responsive and gave us the option of sending a mechanic to fix the toilet or switch rooms. We chose to move. in the morning we received a nice hand written note of apology and a coupon for two free breakfasts at the hotel restaurant.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Love it!"
Quick trip but worth the stay. Staff was friendly and very attentive. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Excelent location near shopping centers"
The rooms are very noisy, our neighbor was coughing all night and we couldn´t sleep!! fotrunally they left second night
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, I appreciate you taking time to give us a review of your stay. I want to personally apologize that you were unable to enjoy your time in the room due to the noise. In the future, please do not hesitate to call down to the front desk to let us know so that we can address your concerns immediately in order to ensure your stay is enjoyable. I hope that when your travels bring you back to Plantation you choose to stay with us again. Sincerely, Allison B.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Mon
"family trip"
Thr room was smaller than I expected
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Byung C
"I love it there"
It is always a pleasure staying at your hotel. It give you and old historic feeling. The view overlooking the lake is awesome. I love it there!!!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Tasha
Nice people, but I had a problem checking in, they made a mistake in my room service order and they also brought me the wrong drink at the bar. Little things, I know, but that's the difference between good and excellent. Also I found the beds to be uncomfortable, especially the pillows. Did not sleep well.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
From the excellent reception (staff was amazing) and attention to detail this was the perfect stay. The room (balcony) was tastefully appointed. I highly recommend this property.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"very nice hotel with friendly staff"
very nice hotel. easy to get around the area. friendly staff.
5 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Mixed Review"
From a dirty sidewalk and the front doormat that surely needs a cleaning. Our room was not ready at 4 and they provided us a dinner while they got the room ready. The hostess at the restaurant needs a course in friendless but the waiter made up with his service.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Pablo
"Great stay minor issues"
Our stay during New Years Eve was great. The hotel was beautiful our room was very clean. Our refrigerator was not turned on and the phone was not working, but the facilities guy came and fixed the refrigerator. The only down side was that our air condition was not working, thankfully it did not get too warm since we could not switch rooms due to the hotel being full.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not All That!!!!"
our stay was not what i thought it would be like, there were ants in our room and when they didn't have a double bed room they gave a rollaway bed that looked disgusting. The amenities were nice although when i tried to go swimming in the pool there were lizards climbing on the wall and on the floor close to the pool. In the end the manager gave us two rooms so we didn't have to sleep on the disgusting rollaway bed, so we did end up enjoying ourselves outside of the hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"One night only"
We enjoyed our spacious room with king bed. Hotel is in an executive park, so you're really in the middle of nowhere, which is great for getting a quiet night's rest. Room service was efficient and food was very good. Hotel lobby was freeeeeezing cold and sounded like a disco. Morning staff was nice and perky, but evening staff was sullen and mumbled his words so if the room number had not been written on our keys, we'd have had no idea where to go find it. Otherwise, a positive experience.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Bugsy
"Great for Dolphins games"
Go here every year to stay night before home Miami Dolphins game. Very nice hotel and close to the stadium.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Ted
"Clean and Neat"
heading out on cruise. clean neat and safe. got a good nights sleep for next day cruise.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
BB
"Fit the bill"
Had an overflow of guests at my house for a family wedding so I decided to stay at the Renaissance with my cousin. The hotel was Marriott quality; i got my points; and I was totally relaxed for the wedding! It fitted the bill!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Cheron
"weekend trip"
Very clean and family friendly only thing there was no microwave in room other then that it was a pleasant stay
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Carlos
Service is always amazing
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Mary"
Very nice and great service. The dinner in your restaurant was nice but the steaks were dry and tough.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Phillip
"Great place to stay!"
We enjoyed our stay greatly and would gladly stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Where was my pull out bed?!"
Experience was awesome overall, only thing was we never receieved pull out bed we requested upon reserving room
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Daniella
"Atlanta Dolfan Headquarters"
Loved it. We stayed booked because this is where all the Atlanta Dolfan club members were staying. Nice location. You do have tor drive to get anywhere though. It's located in a business park. Right near the interstate. Very nice hotel. The room was very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Crystal
"Great value compared to inferior competition"
Great hotel, great restraunt, free internet, and reasonably priced .
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Eric S.
"Modern, upscale decor. Great staff!"
Beautiful hotel. Staff and service excellent!
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Dwan
"I will go back several times!"
I travel to the Fort Lauderdale area a minimum of three times per year. I have tried multiple hotels, and the Renaissance is by far my favorite. After my initial stay, I gave another hotel a try, but will always attempt to stay at the Renaissance in the future. It is a beautiful hotel, with friendly and very helpful staff. The beds are very comfortable, and I have always slept soundly there. Highly recommended, and will return each trip!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"So so with issues"
Stayed 2 nights. Fist morning ruined coffee with spoiled creamer in room. Called for more coffee and was brought a new coffee right away. The. A thermos of coffee came 15 minutes later with a $15 charge I never asked for. Last morning was awakened to a maid beating on my door saying "check out" it was 9am check out was 11.Called front desk and all they said" that's not protocol"
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, I wanted to take a moment to sincerely apologize for the experience my team and I created for you on your most recent stay with us. It is embarrassing and unacceptable for us to not do a better job of providing all our guests the basic necessities such as unspoiled cream for their coffee and a disturbance free check out day. You place a great deal of trust in us to provide you a great experience and I am sorry we failed to do so. This is not our standard and not the level of experience we seek to provide for our guests. I assure you your feedback will be used to make our hotel better and to ensure we meet the standards we hold ourselves accountable to on every guest experience. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope if your travels bring you back to the area you will give us another opportunity to provide you the level of experience we know we can provide.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
p
Excellent
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Edward
Large rooms, very clean, upscale hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Troy
"Nice for a short stay"
Good for a short period of time. It a good hotel is just me I don't like the decoration. But it ok.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"very satisfied"
The hotel was lovely, the staff extremely helpful and attentive. The breakfast buffet in the restaurant was excellent. Would stay there again if in the area.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Comfortable and Convenient"
This is a very nice hotel and was perfect for visiting family in the area. It was close to everything we needed. We even found a trail next to the canal to take a morning walk. We even had a chance to enjoy the pool and jacuzzi one evening. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Carlin
"Stop over for flight next day"
Think it could have give more complimentary breakfast and in room free WiFi doesn't make much sense to be able to get it in the lobby and all throught the first floor but not in the rooms I have stayed many hotels through Hotels .com. And every one had free WiFi.. I will be sure to read more thoroughly on my next search for a hotel in the future.
Response by Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
Dear Guest, I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am sorry that my team and my hotel did not live up to your standards. We hold ourselves to a very high standard and we are disappointed to know we missed the mark on your stay. I assure you we will continue to look for ways to improve and better our experience. I will also personally take a look at our hotel information listing to ensure we are properly presenting the items our hotel includes and does not include to ensure our guests have all the information needed to choose the right hotel for them and their travels. Thank you again for your time. David Meisner General Manager Renaissance Plantation
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Customer Service"
The quality of service was outstanding! and almost unbelievable. The Hotel was a great value and very nice (highly recommend) but I'm writing this review because the Employees and their friendly customer service was second to none. I've never bothered with "reviews" (I read but never wrote) but my experience was worth writing about. There are plenty of nice Hotel/Facilities out there, but it was the Staff what made my short trip memorable. I applaud the employees for creating a great culture and I'm looking forward to going back.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
This hotel was amazing. The staff were so accommodating and pleasant. It's GREAT to get amazing customer service because it seems so far and few between now. We will absolutely be staying here again!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kourtney
"Nice hotel close to everything"
I booked this hotel at the last minute after my husband and I booked another hotel previously. This was our anniversary weekend and we just wanted to get away. The room was spacious and had a wonderful view of the city. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Its close to restaurants and shopping.
Great service and great location. I recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Clean, modern and great staff, stayed for three nights. Close to freeways and airport. Shopping and beaches within ten minutes.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
andrea
"Terribly Overrated"
I would not return to this place. The hotel is akin to a motel 6 with slightly updated styling. It was a huge disappointment.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jofranlan
The location was about 10-15 minutes from the beach, but was very well maintained and comfortable. The decor and staff was very nice.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
DP
"Great Getaway"
We had a very pleasant stay in Plantation. Would stay again
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Smith's
"Comfortable hotel"
Staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. We enjoyed our stay.
jay