All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
1630 Pacific Ave, San Francisco, CA, 94109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It will do..."
This room served it's purpose. It was very small and smellsmelled musty. Visually, it looked clean. Pros, affordable, free parking and friendly staff. For the price, I would stay again if I had to.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Small hotel and close to Fisherman's wharf"
This hotel is small and has only one elevator. The free parking was wonderful and the free breakfast was just OK. Instant coffee is not what I expected. The rooms are just average with little outside light (one window). Friday morning's are garbage day and the city workers / equipment will wake you up at 5 am.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Ralph
The room was very nice, and very clean. The bathroom was very clean. One of the best hotels I stayed at
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
A
Nice place
2 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Daniela
"Good staff and good parking."
Very pleasant stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. I would stay again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Bhavesh
"Comfortable night's rest"
Free parking, great location for walking--real walking, exploring a city. Clean, comfortable, pretty spacious room for 2 people exploring northern San Francisco.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Great for price, excellent location. Friendly and helpful staff, would recommend.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"A god motel in a good location"
It is a motel, everyone has a spot to park a car. And it is in a walking distance from San Francisco points of interest.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Andrei
"Bad soundproof"
The location is close to some famous sights but the room's soundproof is bad.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Jace
"good 2* hotel"
very reasonably priced hotel in the heart of sanfo!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
otep
"Very reasonably priced"
Hotel was very reasonably priced for the area. Walking distance to many location. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Nick
Arrived early about noon, before room was ready. They let us park for free. Left the car and rode the Cable car from California & Vaness down town and on to the wharf. Didn't get back until 9:30 checked us in an one room was upgraded. Friendly folks...good value.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Really good"
We got to the hotel at 3:00am and our room was not ready, but the lady in the front desk was really nice. 10 minutes later the room was ready and really clean.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
maria
"A great little place to stay"
Nob Hill is a sweet little place to stay when you're in San Francisco -- clean, comfortable, reasonably priced, with off-street parking and a staff that is more than helpful. Plus, it's centrally located to most of the city's top attractions and yet -- unlike most places I've stayed when I'm in the city -- it's also in a quiet pocket of town so nights there are not disrupted by the noise of traffic or drunken tourists.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Wont be going back."
Rented two rooms for one night mid-week. We had six people. Price was ok for overpriced SF. The problem was our room (#103) had been saturated with Lysol prior to us opening the door. Maybe someone had been smoking in that room, I don't know. Smelled horrible. Sleeping in that environment was terrible. I checked the other room I rented for my wife and her sisters (#227), and it smelled ok if slightly musty. But the next day my wife said they weren't comfortable either. I don't understand the high ratings. We must have got the only two crappy rooms in the place.
"Overall value"
Great location for price! Quality of rooms was excellent for price; a very positive experience.
Hotel was clean. Staff very helpful. Good location.
"Great location, so-so service"
This hotel is pretty close to a lot of things, which is its best feature. I arrived at 10:30am and was promptly told I was too early and to come back later. The lobby is tiny, with nowhere to seat. You do have to leave no matter what. At least they let me leave my stuff on a room in the back. By the time I returned at 3:00pm they had upgraded me to a suite, but I had to wait another 45mins for it to be ready. I was not happy about that. The rooms seemed old, but the bed was good and everything worked. The "breakfast" that's included is more like glorified snacks, but if you're not picky, they'll do. In fact, in this hotel, if you're not picky, everything goes okay. The girl who was at the desk the next day was plenty helpful, and I had no real problems here. As another guest told me while I waited, "It's not the Ritz". If you're looking for a place to crash while doing the sightings, this place will do perfectly. If you want stellar service and great amenities, go somewhere else.
"Lets FLY!!!"
The front dest was great... There were some sort of flies all over our room.. We told the front dest and he had us check out room 115 which also had flies ( looked like friut flies) we disnt want the hastle of trying to get another hotel last minute... The guy at the front was helpful, not really sure there was anything he coiuld do!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"good"
The first day I got there was not so good because I called at 5 am to check if they had a room available they did and when I got there the guy told me I called to early that I woke him up, I travel from Anaheim California to San Francisco and the welcome wasn't so good they the house keeping lady didn't even say good morning. I believe the personal should be more nice and friendly to the People
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Damaris
"Very pleased."
Clean, comfortable, great neighborhood, friendly staff, FREE parking, and centrally located. I will be coming back to stay here.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Antonio
We had a very pleasant experience. Loved the free and secure parking. Staff was great.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Throwback to being poor in the 80's"
The exterior and landscaping has been spiffed up recently, it appears. Not so the rooms, with ancient 80's flowered bedspreads and pink and grey color scheme in bathroom. You could hear every footstep and sneeze from all the surrounding rooms thru the creaky, thin floors and walls. But everything worked, including free Wi-Fi. The staff was excellent, every one. Breakfast set up unworkable, with instant coffee, green fruit you had to ask for and no spreads of any sort for the Bread/toast. Go to one of the many nearby places either directon on Polk Street.
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"An excelente hotel"
Excelent hotel and place.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Luz Mabel
"Great hotel, serves the purpose."
I had an interview in San Francisco, and I was looking for a hotel nearby. Nob Hill fit the bill. The staff was GREAT and the room served the purpose (a place to sleep); however, don't expect extra amenities. Also, if you rent a car, get a compact one; otherwise, you might have a difficult time parking, as parking spaces are extremely narrow. The last piece of advice, might be good for San Francisco overall (rookie mistake).
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Interviewee
Free parking, great spot, cable car to fisherman swarf, not far from main scenic spots.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Terry
"key cards"
The room was fine. We did have a problem with the key card' if we would leave the room; we could not get back in. We would have to get the clerk to open the door. That was not satisfactory. In my opinion. And they never gave us an explanation?
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Would highly recommend"
Clean, great value, friendly service. A bit outdated, but for the price it can't be beat.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Lori
"Would stay again!"
We were surprised to get a room upgrade being that it was World series in S.F. Staff were very warm and friendly.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Room was a bit dated but clean and comfortable. Desk clerk was very helpful with giving us pizza places to order from and directions etc. and allowing our car to remain parked there the next day while we took a bus to the pier as the parking is expensive at the pier.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
Len & Doreen
"Love this place"
I loved the place, a GREAT value. The hotel room was spacious, the fridge and microwave were a nice surprise along with the great service by the hotel staff. If you are looking for reasonable accommodations and need or want to have your car with you, look no further this place is excellent. Did I mention that the rooms are quite, even on Saturday night.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"just OK"
It was a room! I did expect more! free parking was a nice thing! The heater/ AC malfunction that turned the room into a sauna not so good!
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Elfriede
"Good Location for Lombard/Marina Activities"
Great priced rooms with free on-site parking! What could be better? Rooms were spacious and clean for an older hotel. Service was friendly. A great hotel for this caliber.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Horrible Rip Off"
This was a horrible experience. They have taken money after I had a conversation with their staff about arriving late the next day. We show and they cancelled our reservation, meanwhile Hotels.com said they did not and it was active. We had no where to go and they charged us twice with no refund. Absolutely the worst hotel. Our other guest showed up later than us, we spoke with two people at the front desk to make certain he had no problems and he showed up and had to wait for an hour while they tried to tell him it was cancelled so he could pay again. Ridiculous. DO NOT STAY here
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Only hotel I could find for $500 during Dreamforce"
This is the second time I've stayed here and it's worth the money.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
MarkM
"Needs a bit if maintenance and staff were no help"
Hotel staff said they would arrange another nights stay to be added to our booking but never did so our stay was cut short. Then the hotel became booked out so we had to leave. Had to find another hotel for the rest of our stay.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
adam
"great location and great hotel"
We stayed for one night to visit some of the sights of SF. The hotel is in a great location downtown SF. You´ll find a bus stop close by, which brings you down to the harbor. Parking is included in the price (the hotel is pretty much build around a small own parking garage, which is strange at first, but really totally ok). The hotel can be reached by car easily. Two little minuspoints: There is not really a room for breakfast, it takes place at the small reception, where there are no seats available, But you can take the breakfast up to your room where you have a table. Also our window was only oriented to the inside (parking garage)....all in all its a great and cheap location with very friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Theresa
"A+ , Clean, Quiet, Friendly."
Stayed for one night with my wife and kids(19&7), for a concert. Free parking is nice , and easy to get in and out whenever you want. Great location, actually quiet. Room was super clean! This is a great small hotel. Very nice staff. And bagels, cresent rolls, danishes, banannas, orange juice and coffee in the morning was a nice bonus. A+ stay for us.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Timothy
"Nice place!"
Great comfortable place well maintained clean and pleasant. Free parking. Front desk very from friendly and helpful to unpleasant and not carrying.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
"Pricing!!!!"
We made our reservation in July and the price was 318.00 per night for 7 days. When our flight was cancelled on the last day. We asked to stay for 2 more nights. They quoted us 270.00 the first night & 500.00 the next night. We called around and could have stayed @ the intercontinental for 270.00 the first night & 370.00 for the second night . It was like whatever the market would bear. I just didn't think it was right to almost double the price from what we were paying
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"nice for the price"
breakfast was really foul, hairs in my bathroom when I got there, floor was not vacuumed, luggage holder fell on my when I opened closet door
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice hotel good for small stop"
If you're in need for hotel in low budget for little time this is the place Good area if you traveling alone Not too fancy but if you only need a good bed and shower and nothing more this the place The staff is amazing very nice and helpful
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"no complaints"
Pretty good location-can walk to the Wharf. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This motel has no curb appeal and rooms are nothing special, but they're clean and the maid service maintains them well. If you're planning a romantic getaway, pick another place to stay, but considering the cost of other hotels, this was reasonable. We had no complaints and really didn't spend much time there anyway.
5 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2014
Anne
"Pleasant Stay"
Clean, comfortable room and friendly staff plus free parking and no issues with space in parking area. The location is decent, 20 min walk to downtown or Fisherman's Warf.
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Jon W
"not the best"
There beds were very uncomfortable for that kid of money
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Ok room clean bathroom frige works perfec to could my drink's.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Still a good place"
Stayed here 12 years ago...neighborhood not as cool as it was,but still well located and economical............
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
bob
"Good location, Nob Hill."
A good selection of restaurants within walking on Van Ness and Polk.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Convenient location"
Spare hotel but clean and convenient. They *should* make sure not to "run out of milk" for a continental breakfast featuring cereal and breakfast pastries and the parking spaces are very narrow (rent the smaller car!!!), but other than that, no complaints.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"another trip to san fran"
the receptionist (both) were very nice and helpful, busy days in the city
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014