All hotels in Mesa, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1666 S Dobson Road, Mesa, AZ, 85202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Nearby workshop location"
Rundown. Hallway stunk, many rooms obviously closed and shuttered.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to my brothers house in chandler."
i have stayed at this complex many times...always enjoyed my stay the full breakfast and the happy hour...I also enjoy walking around the area..will return for sure again and again..
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
brenda
"Big rooms,nice shower!"
Room could use brighter lights. Staff was great. Used computer to print airline boarding pass.Thanks
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
quick stay
Very comfortable!! Quiet and very clean!! Very reasonable price also!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Patrick
"Overall good;needs improvements!!!"
Wife very disapointed with breakfast; Not enough food in bins; no rolls of any kind(?). Just a very bland breakfast and no one to turn to about any problems there. Room was quiet, probably because no one was there after the Super Bowl. Wife's bed had 3 small pillows while mine had 1 small and 2 large and all were lumpy like they had bed washed way to often. Found a cricket on the wall above the center table between the beds. We killed it and disposed of it. Didn't take advantage of the pool. Worst of all, the Bathroom. Get toilets that are higher in the air, PLEASE, most of the population are getting taller, not shorter-Very hard on the knees!!! Slippery floors and use something to have it not smell so badly.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Christian
"disappointed"
Our AC was out. We notified the front desk and they said the entire building was out because they just re opened and it wasn't working yet. There were no locks on the window as they were broken off and we were on the ground floor. Someone could have easily walked up to the window and opened it while we were gone and took all our stuff. Very disappointed we were changed over full price at $350 per night just because the Super Bowl was in town but yet didn't get all we paid for as we were missing AC and locks on the windows. Made the stay extremely disappointing and uncomfortable. Shocked we weren't offered a discount or a refund. Couldn't stay anywhere else as everything in the area was sold out. They took advantage of the situation we were in and cashed in. The bed was comfy but that was bout the only good thing I can say. The bar smelled so bad we had to leave half way through our first drink.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Tracy
"Great hotel for price!"
Staff were very friendly. Nice room in nice area. The continental breakfast was great with real fruit and eggs, sausage, potatoes!
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Nice, modest accommodations"
The hotel staff was stellar! The room was clean and comfortable, though the air conditioning was inadequate. Luckily it wasn't too hot when we were there over Super Bowl weekend. The only complaint we would have was about the restaurant/cocktail lounge, where we made the mistake of eating on our first night. The wait staff was courteous and earnestly friendly, but there were only 3 occupied tables and it took four wait staff to get our steak dinners out to us, poorly prepared and cold. While the meals cooled, the staff looked around for utensils and wound up hand washing some used knives & forks, which they finally provided with a little pile of cocktail napkins.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
marvella
"good place"
Came in very late. The girl at the desk was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Pamela
"SB XVIX stay."
During one of the most busiest times for Phoenix this year. For the price at this time this was a good place to stay. Since i had a change in who was coming with me, they swapped room styles on a moments notice when i got there. Only real complaint I had was that the AC was not working. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Could've been a great stay but...."
The hotel was a very nice hotel and staff was very friendly but not very responsive. Had an issue with the air conditioning not working, called immediately upon noticing and was told maintenance was on their way. Called an additional 3 times throughout the evening and needless to say maintenance never showed up. If this issue would have been resolved the stay would've been great but sleeping in a hot, stuffy room all night is not very refreshing. I'd try them again because this may have been just because they were busy -- it happened to be superbowl weekend -- but still there is no excuse for not making my stay a comfortable one.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
"Never Stay Here If You Value Your Sanity!"
This hotel and its staff should be closed and fired. I would rather stay in Baghdad!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Nicholas
"very nice stay!"
very comfortable! very clean! would recommend to stay.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Evelyn
"Nice hotel for the price!"
In spite of the fact that we were there during Super Bowl weekend the staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. Upon check in we were able to upgrade to a king room and were able to have a late check out.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Forget Ramada"
Desk person did not know his job. No soap or other amenities in room. Heat did not work well. Restaurant bar (I understand it is not affiliated) terrible and way overpriced
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"A stain on the Ramada name & authentic ratings."
I booked here because it is a Ramada & has a 3.5 rating. This motel is a blight on the Ramada name. The rating must be from years ago. I have no doubt all the horrible reviews are true, & the recent high reviews are bogus. The motel was recently purchased by Kadash LLC & a franchisee of Ramada. I’ve written to Wyndam, the parent company, hoping the Ramada name will be revoked. Unless Wyndham takes action (not just a referring me back to the motel’s management), I will not book at any Ramada again. The motel is substandard in décor, bathroom fixtures, carpet, furnishings & linens. It’s been many years since the rooms were updated. The linens are threadbare. The pillows are warn & flat; the towels dingy. It is REALLY dirty There was something sticky spilled over the ottoman. There were used fake fingernails on the sink & a bar of soap opened with a gouge in it, hairs in the sink. Pulling back the sheets, we found a cigarette lighter, then felt & smelled the sheets. The sheets were undoubtedly dirty. I called the desk & insisted they give us an upgrade to their best room hoping the entire property is not like that room. The suite given is equally substandard & dirty. The cheap blinds are broken. The love seat is horribly stained. The pillows, linens & fixtures are just as old as the first room. A plastic fork was on the floor. There were hairs all over the inside of the sink. Do not book this motel & think twice about booking at a Ramada.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Gerald
"Near friends we were visiting"
Common areas (ie hallways) need cleaning....lobby, restaurant etc need to be power cleaned.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice for the price"
Room was nice and clean. Location was easily accessible from freeway. The room temperature was a little warm due to the air conditioner not being converted from heater. A request was made for maintenance to turn on air, but it got too late before they came and we just canceled our request. Nice room for the money, just a little warm for me that particular night.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Services"
Awful wifi, the maid service was adequate but she could have vacuumed the floor. The full breakfast was luke warm at best with variably available items.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Very nice but don't count on breakfast"
Room was beautiful and location was quiet. We didn't get to use the pool but enjoyed the hot tub! Breakfast was horrible, eating area was filthy and there was no attendant present.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Bonnie
A Liked the hotel, good service, clean room, friendly people, nice breakfast. We weiil back again. Sorry, My English is bad
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
GILBERTO A.
"Great Stay!"
Really enjoyed my stay! very comfortable!I will be back!
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Mica
"Trip to Phoenix"
Had asked for queit room they first gave us 1 on Hwy side very noisy had to get change before we used anything.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Please read"
I have never written a review before I booked this hotel and then read the reviews which frightened me. I will say that this hotel has so much potential. I really hope that Ramada takes it to the next level. My stay was enjoyable. I do think the breakfast could be better. I do think there is some touching up to do. My experience was pleasant. I do see what some people were complaining about but it seemed minor to me. I think with a little tlc, this place will be rocking again.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"comfortable, clean, and great location"
Wonderful. Can't wait to book again!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Christopher
"Poorest Ramada Inn EVER"
Had large dehumidifier in middle of room which I tripped over, never did wake up call as requested, clerk wanted to argue, breakfast trays were empty & had to wait just for eggs-other food was not brought out, entrance to restaurant was by the patio which had just been washed off & left very wet & slippery-i slipped several times. No one in attendance in restaurant and checking food trays or cooking food to bring out as they were setting up for next day's events...instead of taking care of guests.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Jack
"Not a Merry Christmas!!"
Booked month ago. Hotel change of hands. Was not told. Requested 2 queens, got king w/ pullout couch. Cold pool & hot tub. No breakfast on Christmas. Limited breakfast day before.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Miijalisa
"Mediocre"
The key machine broke down upon arrival. The heating unit was not working. The breakfast cook was 45 minutes late. And one time my key did not work.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
peggy
"Not at all as I remember it"
Nothing about the stay was good. I have thrown out better looking towels. These were at best insulting to a hotel guest. They were small, thin, and well used. The bottom sheet had a small grayed stain that resisted the strongest bleach which just increased the yuk factor. The ac/heater switch was so worn out it was hard to determine which was on or off and forget setting a temperature. There was an attempt to wow the guest with fresh paint and new furniture but they failed to take out some of the old stuff. The breakfast buffet was sloppy and the food of average to poor quality. However- the worst offender was the music coming from an event or an attempt to create a night club-this hotel just doesn't get it that loud music at night at guest don't mix.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Jan
"returning customer no longer going to return"
My family and I have stayed at this hotel a few times and it seems like things have gotten worse and worse. The first room they tried to put us in was hot and when we turned on the AC it blew warm air. I called the front desk and they sent over a maintainence guy who couldn't figure out what was wrong. The second room they moved us to had the same problem. The third room the manager went to go look at before we moved all our stuff there. He stated that it was "a little warm and was blowing room temperature air" He then finally told us the compressor for the AC in that building was broken and could be fixed until the next day. I told him we wanted a room then in a different building. When I walked up to the front desk I caught 3 employees including the manager talking about how it wasn't a big deal and my family could have stayed in our first room because it cooled off at night. The last room they placed us in seemed alright until we realized we had a rowdy football team staying around us. I wasn't happy because we were traveling with our 7 month old baby. We were booked for 3 nights, and every night myself or my husband had to go outside our room to tell the football players to be quite midnight or later. My last complaint was that we put up a do not desturb sign on the doorknob and sure enough a maid came in our room while we were out our second day. Needless to say we will not be staying here again.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Brittany
"Good location, but needs updating."
The people were friendly - no problems there, but our room smelled very musty...kind of like a basement.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Hotel is going down!"
We had stayed here a year ago and loved it came back and was so disappointed!!! Hotel sucks! Heater didnt work I was freezing. Got up to eat morning expecting a FULL BREAKFAST as advertised a tray with cold eggs and cold potatoes was all that was available. The waitress was so rude another person asked him if he had any oatmeal and he said "if it's not here then it means we dont have it" A manager came in and asked the waitress if they had any more food and he said only the leftover chicken wings from the previous night. WILL NEVER COME BACK!!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Alma
"No air conditioning!"
We arrive early in the A.M after a long day of flying and our room was really warm. We called the front desk and they were unable to help us but said they would "report it to maintenance". We left early the next morning and when we got back in the P.M. our room was still VERY HOT. We had other family staying and they even commented that our room was really hot. So we loaded up our suitcases and went to the front desk to exchange rooms. They gave us another room in the same block of rooms but that room was hot as well. We had four nights of HOT during the evenings and very un-restful sleep. The lighting in the rooms was very poor and OBVIOUSLY the maid service and the maintenance service is lacking since neither room's air conditioning was addressed the entire four days!!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Stacy
"Disappointed..."
Front desk was totally clueless. Attempted to book for Thanksgiving buffet, but they asked us to call back later. Showed up for buffet, but sadly disappointed. No banquet room, no service line, no chef to cut your meat selection, no salad bar, no pie table, and no one manning the bar. It was basically a steam table with a guy in a polo shirt. In years past, they had a really great setup, but this year, it really was a disappointment. We have come numerous times in years past. You can imagine our disbelief...
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"thanksgiving"
A brief visit for thanksgiving. This hotel exceeded my expectations after reading some of the reviews. I could not find fault in anyway and would highly recommend it
2 night trip Nov 26, 2014
gillian
Good for the price. The rooms were clean and the breakfast is also good. There was an issue where the coffee maker was dirty, but the front desk took care of it right away.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Not horrible, but it's going down hill."
We've stayed there three times normally for 5-7 nights, this was the worst. Not horrible, mind you, but the worst in 3 years. The breakfast that used to be wonderful, has started to go down hill. Cold meat, or no meat some days, no waffle maker, orange juice that I'm not sure is from an orange, cereal that won't come out of the containers, The worst part, hot scolding water coming out of the hot AND cold. Yes the cold was scolding hot. Even the toilet would steam you as you went to the bathroom. I had to take a shower by pushing the water on my body as it was too hot to let it hit me directly. The smoke alarm kept randomly going off. We don't smoke, maybe from the hot water? I hope they read the reviews, as I did contact the front desk, but nothing got fixed.
6 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"A great spa-like experience."
Dobson Ranch feels more like a spa than a motel. Rooms are clean, if a little dated. Grounds are fantastic. The motel's website has pictures that give a pretty good idea of the grounds. Service is great, with a friendly staff. The free breakfast is OK, and varied throughout the week.
7 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Thin walls."
This place looks great nice pool area. Only downfall was the thin walls. The lady next door was either really loud when she talks on her phone for the walls are way to thin.
"Learning process"
Interesting welcome when we arrived. It was 3:15 PM and we expected room to be ready because previously at this hotel check-in time was 3. We were told we had to wait until 4 PM or pay an extra $12. We decided to wait. However, when one of our party questioned the decision it was changed and we were allowed into the room, which was ready. We were told the hotel is under new management and they are in a learning process.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Experience was horrific- hotel dirty, dated, poor service, HVAC not working in 91 degree AZ heat. Restaurant closed- computer not working in business center to print boarding pass, pool unusable.
"Horrible place- one of worse places ever"
Horrible service, room dirty/smelly and A/C did not work, restaurant closed even though specifically called to ask if they had a restaurant , computer did not work to print Boarding pass, bed very uncomfortable, did not clean room during stay ( it is their policy), pool run down and pool area dirty chairs, complimentary breakfast uneatable.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Fine for an overnight stay."
Room was clean. Bed was a little hard and pillows were small and flat, but for one night it was fine. The breakfast was Ok.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"bas check in"
The receptionist was in a bad mood when I was checking in
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
rosa
"Great location, but a bit run-down."
We didn't have maid service for the 1st day of our 3 day stay. Really needed clean hand towels and washrags. called front desk but only received 2 bath towels. Said they were very busy that day. Pool was run down all around the surrounding upper surface with large holes and chunks of cement all over the pool area. The breakfast buffet was good, no fresh fruit or waffle maker and they ran out of coffee often. But good selection of cold cereal.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"disapointment"
Motel is in very poor condition.AC kept going out every night. The pool had debris in it from the trees and the concrete was in bad shape. The bar area was closed the whole week and was not told to us when we booked our stay with them. The breakfast was so so and pretty much the same thing every day. Not very happy when every worker can't speak more than ten words of English!!! I would recommend staying else where.
6 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
cheryl
"Not a "3 star" hotel"
This was the worst hotel stay I have ever had. The air conditioning was not working and had an old turn dial temperature control. The pillows smelled. I was afraid to open the refrigerator. There was a mosquito infestation in the room. Had to open the door to get cooled off. The door does not automatically close. There was a bar of soap in the shower from the previous guest. The bathroom door did not close all the way. I told the hotel staff about the air conditioning not working and they proceeded to tell me I may not know how to work the temperature control and that the breaker probably needed to be reset. This hotel is not a "3 star hotel" - at most it is a "2 1/2 star".
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Expedia should have highlighted that the bar/restaurant was under renovation. This is a good hotel in a safe location, but parking lot needs repairs and makes it look a bit rundown. The pool area is well kept. The rooms are large and clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"This Dog Has Had its Day"
Hotel seems to have had its day and that was a long time ago. Upon arrival there was no one in the lobby or at the check in desk. Hotel staff were coming in and out from the back but not one acknowledged me or called anyone out to help. When I finally said..."hello", a staff person came out, could not find my reservation at first but then it appeared. I was put into a room at the far rear of the hotel which seemed deserted. There were large " For health reasons this is no longer a pet-friendly hotel" signs in the lobby and yet the room in front of the parking space I pulled into had a cat in the window (inside the room!). Free breakfast was in a dilapidated room where booths no longer had seats. I grabbed a packaged yogurt and left as nothing seemed fresh or clean. I was alone and felt unsafe in the back of the hotel so I not only bolted the door I also put a chair in front of it as there was no one around. The ice machine outside of my room dispensed ice with black pieces of something in it. Towels were small and thin. The saving grace is that I was only in my room to sleep as the hotel grounds offered nothing. The bed however seemed clean as did the bathroom so no complaints there (except I was given 2 shampoos and no conditioner, another small annoyance but shows lack of attention to detail -- good customer service can often make up for for less than ideal accommodations). Although the location was ideal for my conference, I would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good place to stay"
The few times I have stayed here it has been a good experience. This last time staying here was great except that the people who were in the room next to mine was very loud and playing loud music from 5:30am till around 7:30am. It was very hard to sleep and relax with noise next door. People need to be more considerate when staying in a Hotel/Motel knowing that others are trying to sleep during the night and early hours.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014