All hotels in Mesa, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1666 S Dobson Road, Mesa, AZ, 85202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

The hotel needs some serious updating including decorating, bath towels, no ATM machine, fitness room and pool area. We probably won't be going back.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"handy to ball fields"
Little rough carpet needs replacing and furniture peeling. Odd smell throughout buildings Like wet dog.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Was it a Ramada?"
The property wasnt labeled Ramada besides one disconnected sign on the street, otherwise it was labeled some other resort name, very confusing. The property is old and smells like smoke. You can tell they have tried to update the rooms, but they did it kn a budget, as the beds are terribly uncomfortable. The people hanging around the front of the hotel seemed a little seedy too. Upon checking in, there were two women up front, but apparently only 1 was there to check people in, so the line continued tk grow. Why would a second person be working up front if shes not going to help? Still no Ramada markings inside the office, so we werent even sure we were in the correct office.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Older hotel"
The hotel is nice and in a good location. But the a/c old and doesn't work very well. The bathroom also is in need of upgrade. Free wifi was a plus.
"Spring Training Weekend"
Room rates are ridiculous in the Phoenix area during spring training, so the price of the room was great. The rooms look like they have had some work, beds are not the best and could probably stand to be replaced, but they were clean and sort of comfortable. They could definitely update the towels, most of which are the size of rough hand towels. Had to change rooms when we first got there because the non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Not the best area in town"
Poor remolding. Everything new is falling apart or not secured. Examples shower head not secured, head board not secured, shower curtain rod not secured, poor lighting, sheets dinge, shower towels old and small they appear to be more like hand towels, old iron that had burn stuff on it. Construction materials outside in the walk way area. Bad overall luckily it was for one night. I expect more from a Ramada.
"Old rooms and decor"
There was black mold in the bathroom. Although the room was clean, it didn't feel that way because of the old and tired decor. It felt more like a motel 6. I was disappointed. The hot breakfast was decent.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
stayed one nigh
"Nice, but..."
The thermostat was broken. We tried to get it repaired. We told the front desk about it twice a day. We gave up after three days. Breakfast was good, but we got tired of the same thing every day. Wi Fi was very fast - it was great! Location was great also - easy access to the freeway. Rooms were well decorated. Although, the sheets & towels were only cleaned every four days, and the garbage was not emptied every day. I understand the hotel is under new management. I hope these are all little things that need to be worked out.
4 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Party Hotel"
Upon arriving to the hotel for check in, the staff was extremely rude. The hotel had a lot of drunk people running around near our hotel room. The drunk shenanigans lasted until after midnight. I wasn't even given a courteously receipt upon leaving, which was my favorite part of the stay. The bathroom was dirty, there used towels left in the room, and the walls were paper thin. I would not recommend this hotel if you want to relax in a clean place and get some sleep.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"A walk-in registration was quoted the same price."
1.I think we may have gotten a better price just using our AARP or AAA discount cards. A person was in line ahead of us had just walked in from the street and when she asked the price for a room she was told the same price we had paid you. 2.Didn't realize that there was no elevator. Our room was on the second floor. 3. Check in at 3 or 4 p.m. and check-out by 11 a.m. seems really unfair when you figure out how much it is per hour to sleep in a bed and take a shower.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
J.J.
"Biz Trip"
I travel to AZ frequently for business. Stayed here before. It is fine. Not great, not horrible, just fine. I will probably stay again however would like to see the new management do more with this property as the place has changed names 3 times in the last 2 years. Breakfast is always a nice touch however both days I stayed had the same breakfast options. (eggs, potato's, sausage, cold cereal) The second morning I skipped it and paid for a SB coffee across the street. They have a mexican restaurant on the property however make sure to get there early. Both nights I got in around 8pm and they were practically closing. Internet worked adequate and was free as was the parking. Overall, the place is fine and a 3-star rating is appropriate.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Todd
"You want a room that is already clean at check-in?"
The hotel was slightly run down, but it could be a nice place to stay. The pool is large and the surroundings are nice. Customer service was very poor, though. When we went to our room we found the beds unmade and trash around the room. I asked for another room and instead of being apologetic the desk staff was almost rude. They acted put out and wanted me to wait for it to be cleaned instead of just giving me a different room. It was already 9pm and with 2 young children that was not an option I was happy with. Breakfast was okay.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Tolerable"
Our stay was pleasant and comfortable. Although this is an older hotel the rooms were clean. The carpet in our room was very loose and had large wrinkles!
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Joyce P.
"Not Ready For Customers"
The Inn at Dobson Ranch? The Dobson Ranch Inn? The RAMADA sign was difficult to see, and it was what we were looking for [It's at ground level]. There is too much to say to post here at Expedia, more will follow at TripAdvisor. Staff has to be called to make sure a room is clean, stated amenities are not available. Pool is not heated nor was hot tub. I had to restate all my requests that were on the original Expedia Reservation, twice as much work when they had a print out in front of them. And then they said no cribs, yet I said it was a MUST HAVE. If all you need is a bed, it was reasonably comfortable, as were the pillows. I would NOT suggest this place to a friend.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Ro OSully
"Very poor management"
Terrible time checking in and getting the accommodations requested.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Have stayed here a few times and haven't had any issues.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Night Before Sacaton"
Eventful stay. Didn't see anything negative about he place.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Ok
"Comfortable"
Went for a funeral and the location was perfect. It fit the needs of our family.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Patrcia
"motel 6 in disguise."
The stay was not bad. I think it a motel 6 with a Ramada hotel sign. The people behind the check in. Counter said the restaurant was open till midnight. It was 10:00.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ron
"Good Hotel for Business Stay"
Stayed 2 nights for business. The hotel is a little older, but was great for a quick stay.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Not a 3 star."
This hotel is rated a 3 star but our room was at best a 2 star. It had fresh paint but very old furniture. One of the chairs in the room was disgustingly dirty. I would not allow my family to sit it in. When I went to the front desk to show them a picture of the chair I had taken the front desk clerk just looked at me and said "OK". It was never removed from our room. The tub/shower was not nice. It was made of low cost materials and the workmanship was not the best. I would expect at least a tile show for a 3 star hotel. The breakfast was lacking but the help was very good. The gentleman running the breakfast was friendly and obliging.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great stay at Dobson Rd"
Excellent surprise with the beautiful grounds, great restaurant and quiet setting. Great price too. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Poor Hotel"
As advertised, the pool was NOT heated. There were ants in our room and the air conditioner did not work properly. Very displeased. They did not move us to another room only came in and sprayed bug spray.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Chels
"Disappointing"
This hotel was a bit below average. Coffee pot did not have enough packets for two people even though the confirmation was for 2 people. One ice machine for the whole place as far as I could find. No snack or drink machine to be found on the premises and when told I could get a cold drink at the bar, two drinks (one of them sprite) was $8. The restaurant was pleasant but the food was terrible. I had to use the control on the side of the tv as the remote did not work. All in all...won't stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Frances
"Bates Hotel"
Although it had a 3.6 rating, it was less than a 2. Customer Service was poor (front desk)(phone response), meals (breakfast) was not good. The room air-conditioning was less then that one would expect for a Ramada facility. There were more complaints from other residence about not having air conditioning, but more heat (sauna-like). The keys did not work to the replacement rooms until the day I checked out. I would never pick this location again. Wish I could get my money back or compensation for impersonating a hotel. Oh yes, I forgot about the crawling bugs found in the room.
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Jimmie
"They will get better, personnel very friendly."
We booked last May. The motel was nothing like the description on the website. The pool was not heated, the vending machines were empty and looted, the athletic room had 1 broken treadmill machine. We had booked for 12 nights, we stayed 3. The motel manager was very nice and explained that they just went from Best Western to Ramada. With some moderation this would be a great stay for the price. Staff very professional and friendly.
12 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"doesn't live up to the ramada name"
the cooler didn't work when we got there. the tub didn't drain, the WiFi never worked, the phones were down half the time, the beds were hard and the bathroom looked like it had drywall issues and the bathroom door was screwed together so it wouldn't fall apart next to the handle. needless to say we were not impressed.
unhappy
"Old"
The coffee table had a broken leg, smelled musty and no amenities.
Sara
"review"
the breakfast was the best with fresh fruit, cereal and eggs. Hotel service was excellent
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
riemke
Everything was good except check in was to late 4:00 was there 30min early and was not allowed to check in because room was not ready
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Not totally disgusted"
Seeing other reviews after we had already booked, had us quite concerned and upon check in we were behind people with serious complaints. However we had good service at the desk, the room was old, but had been repainted and was clean. The bathroom was for sure not remodeled and was no place to bath or shower and the toilet ran all night, but it was clean. The breakfast was horrible and you are better off going across the street to the "Great Egg" for a better breakfast. If it is just about food in your stomach then you'll be fine. There was no choice or variety; we were given hard potatoes, bland scramble eggs, oranges, and choice of toast you made yourself. At this point, we don't plan on going back unless we have no choice
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
recent change of ownership. hotel was run down, which the pictures did not show. items in room seemed to be " borrowed" from other hotel chains, since their logos were still on them. bed was old and mattress sagged - did not sleep well. continental breakfast was non-existent (just coffee in the lobby).
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
I checked in early and told them I would return to pick up my key at 7:00pm. The initial person I spoke to was not very pleasant. When I returned the room was not cleaned from the previous guest's stay, when I notified the front desk the young lady was apologetic and helpful. I was given another room in which the air conditioning did not work, fortunately it wasn't very warm so it wasn't unbearable. Towels in the room are very old, dingy and rough and feel more like rags than towels. I have stayed here 3 previous trips to AZ without any problems. When I saw that they were bought out by Ramada I was hopeful that the experience would be improved over previous trips. Not so.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Patrick
"There is no air conditioning that works"
Sucks no air conditioning that works the hotel people where very nice kids loved breakfast
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, wish the A/C worked a little better."
It was greAt. Close to the soccer field we had to go to.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Bad"
I usually stay here and this was my last time. The receptionist who check us in was rude and mean. She was charging us $20 for early check in. Check in is now 4pm and it was 3:40pm. She also indicated that they will charge incidental. She was judging us up front. We have been told that before. So I made sure that we checked the room before we stayed. Totally rude!!!!!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Dirty towels and used soap were left in the room. The air conditioning did not working. The staff were efficient but not helpful or welcoming. The room served the purpose but don't expect ran enjoyable stay.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Ok, but not Good"
I always go to places with the highest hopes... So when I got to the Hotel, we checked in and they could find our reservation papers because the lady working before the current lady had already charged my card and put the papers away. Next when we got to our room, the heat was blasting (it was 65 degrees outside) and we were sweating in our room. I tried to turn on the AC but that didn't work, and i went to the front desk only for them to tell to me try another room. So i did, and it didn't work either. She gave me another room and the room key didn't work and when we finally got in, it was the same problem. After all of this we had to sweat in our sleep and it was a bit miserable service wise.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Timothy
"Adequate"
The place was nice enough for our needs. We were in town for a conference and wanted a safe and clean room for one night. The outside was so dark that we actually passed the hotel by and had to turn around at the next intersection. Even in circling back it was difficult because of lack of lighting at 7pm to determine where to pull in and the signage was confusing as there was a sign on the HWy 60 side saying Dosbson Ranch Resort, then a different sign on the south entrance saying Ramada.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
melody
"Never again"
This honestly was the most horrible hotel stay that I have ever had. First they put me in a room that other people were already checked into. Then once I got to my new room the floor had not been vacuumed, there were cleaning chemicals left in the bathroom, and the shower did not work properly. When I called the front desk to come pick up the chemicals it took over an hour for them to come and get them. Wait lines in the reception area were so long and the receptionists were very slow.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Don't even think about it"
Air cond. Did not work, desk said they would send maintance, I think they sent him home. Breakfast was pathetic. Drunks were yelling and cursing till the bar closed at 2am. Never again .
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
charlie
"Nearby workshop location"
Rundown. Hallway stunk, many rooms obviously closed and shuttered.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to my brothers house in chandler."
i have stayed at this complex many times...always enjoyed my stay the full breakfast and the happy hour...I also enjoy walking around the area..will return for sure again and again..
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
brenda
"Big rooms,nice shower!"
Room could use brighter lights. Staff was great. Used computer to print airline boarding pass.Thanks
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
quick stay
Very comfortable!! Quiet and very clean!! Very reasonable price also!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Patrick
"Overall good;needs improvements!!!"
Wife very disapointed with breakfast; Not enough food in bins; no rolls of any kind(?). Just a very bland breakfast and no one to turn to about any problems there. Room was quiet, probably because no one was there after the Super Bowl. Wife's bed had 3 small pillows while mine had 1 small and 2 large and all were lumpy like they had bed washed way to often. Found a cricket on the wall above the center table between the beds. We killed it and disposed of it. Didn't take advantage of the pool. Worst of all, the Bathroom. Get toilets that are higher in the air, PLEASE, most of the population are getting taller, not shorter-Very hard on the knees!!! Slippery floors and use something to have it not smell so badly.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Christian
"disappointed"
Our AC was out. We notified the front desk and they said the entire building was out because they just re opened and it wasn't working yet. There were no locks on the window as they were broken off and we were on the ground floor. Someone could have easily walked up to the window and opened it while we were gone and took all our stuff. Very disappointed we were changed over full price at $350 per night just because the Super Bowl was in town but yet didn't get all we paid for as we were missing AC and locks on the windows. Made the stay extremely disappointing and uncomfortable. Shocked we weren't offered a discount or a refund. Couldn't stay anywhere else as everything in the area was sold out. They took advantage of the situation we were in and cashed in. The bed was comfy but that was bout the only good thing I can say. The bar smelled so bad we had to leave half way through our first drink.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Tracy
"Great hotel for price!"
Staff were very friendly. Nice room in nice area. The continental breakfast was great with real fruit and eggs, sausage, potatoes!
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Nice, modest accommodations"
The hotel staff was stellar! The room was clean and comfortable, though the air conditioning was inadequate. Luckily it wasn't too hot when we were there over Super Bowl weekend. The only complaint we would have was about the restaurant/cocktail lounge, where we made the mistake of eating on our first night. The wait staff was courteous and earnestly friendly, but there were only 3 occupied tables and it took four wait staff to get our steak dinners out to us, poorly prepared and cold. While the meals cooled, the staff looked around for utensils and wound up hand washing some used knives & forks, which they finally provided with a little pile of cocktail napkins.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
marvella
"good place"
Came in very late. The girl at the desk was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015