All hotels in Mesa, Arizona, United States of America
1666 S Dobson Road, Mesa, AZ, 85202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Poor review"
Hotel toilet started leaking after my daughter used it and my wife had to go as well. So we call front desk to tell them about the situation instead of giving us a new room they send a maintenance man to fix it. My wife has to wait 15 more mins to use the bathroom. Also the air conditioner wasn't working all that well. We had to sleep with no blankets to stay cool. In the morning we were getting ready and we see small little bug crawling around the mirror.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Warren
Hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast was simple but good. Pool was sparkling clear and cleaned every day I was there. Grounds are clean and in good repair. Staff was friendly. Beware a $12/hr charge for late checkout and a charge for early checkin. This is stated clearly at the desk, but I didn't see it on the website. Great experience. I would highly recommend it.
4 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
The area was good. The hotel is older, the grounds around hotel is well kept. The room was clean and little musty smell. The bedding needs to be updated. The sheets need to be replaced, They seem very dingy. But for the price I paid it was was all that bad.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Pollyanna
Nice area, but had too many crickets
2 night trip Sep 8, 2015
"EXCELLENT!!"
Nice hotel; best thing was that it is close to where my doctor's appointment was; I did like it very much. Good customer service at the front desk. The only incovenience is that I was charged twice for my two rooms; I immediately noticed it when I check my credit card balance. Please make sure that I get refunded for the amount of $113.98 back to my credit card.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
SERGIO
"Okay Stay but odd night life"
Rooms where good, big and inviting. We got there fairly late and there were some questionable things going on around the hotel. Main one was the supposed maintenance guy, if he was even that. He would walk around back and forth, circles, stand in the shadows and watch people while holding a mop at 11 or 12 at night, then right in front of is pull the screen off a room door to unlock it (we assume it was one the maintenance rooms, but around the corner there was another room he was going on and out of, Just Very Odd. Bfast was okay, if we stay again we will go else where for that. At the same time minus the maintenance guy we didn't feel like anything negative/threatening was going to happen just random things happening around the hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Awful place"
Stayed here before under another chain it was nice and decent for quick stay. This time crime scene van there cops all over. Room was ok beds awful. Never had a problem with noise before this time couldn't sleep with all the noise.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Orson
"A NICE UNPLANNED GETAWAY WITH MY FAVORITE PERSON.."
THE STAFF AND THE STAY WAS ENJOYABLE, THE ONLY THING THAT I FELT WAS ABIT DIFFERENT WAS THAT THE MOTEL HAD NO VENDING MACHINES. THE STAFF SAID THEY USUALLY SELL SODAS, BOTTLED WATER ETC. OUT OF THE LOBBY, BUT THAT THE PERSON WHO STOCKS THE ITEMS HAD NOT BEEN THERE TO STOCK IT IN OVER A WEEK. SO WE HAD TO LEAVE AND FIND A CONVENIENCE STORE FOR SNACKS. OTHER THAN THAT, IT WAS A VERY ENJOYABLE, AND QUIET STAY.
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"1 night stay"
Comfortable bed. Spacious room, it had adjustable A/C but it didn't effectively cool down the room. The showers looked new but the metal drain looked heavy with calcium or lime. There were a couple more things here and there but flaws were tolerable, just wish the A/C got cold. Their pool was super clean, property well kept and breakfast was enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Alysa
"Great place."
Our stay went very well. Thanks to the staff and comfortable room.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Julian
Room clean and comfortable. Not happy that I had to walk all the way around property to find only one ice machine working and thal ALL soda machines were removed but signs were still up. 110 degrees out !
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
"It was a good night stay."
Not too happy about a $150 deposit I was not told about after being charged for my one night stay. Could've been helpful information when you are on budget.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Had a Nice visit."
Had a nice stay. We did however have a problem with the shower but the hotel took care of it right away.
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Julian
"You get better service than your money offers"
It's more than okay for the money paid.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2015
Shitu Fawaz
"Not a comfortable stay"
Air conditioner was barely operational. Clean up services were poor. They didn't show up to service the room until the early evenings the next day. The room smelt of old mildew. As soon as you left the room, all you could smell was people smoking out of their rooms.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nathan
The hotel did not have a lighted sign and was very very difficult to find at night as we were not familiar with the area.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Dump!"
I was completely disappointed. Their was nothing 3 star about this hotel. The property was in disrepair. Stucco was broken or missing all around the grounds. The hotel desk clerk, had a huge cooler blowing on her, because the air conditioning was broken. Not worth the money at all.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"Attracted by rate & name Ramada, but disappointed"
My wife and I made this trip on short notice. I was attracted to the affordable rate, the name Ramada, and the location was very good for our trip purpose. First surprise came when we arrived before check in and asked if there was a room available, could we check in? Answer: "Sure, but there will be a $20 fee." We chose to wait. Second surprise was what we observed as we went to our room. It became apparent quickly this property was previously a inn/resort and is now operated under license from Ramada, but is in process of rehab and refurb. In fact, the Ramada sign was a temporary sign covering up the former name. We noticed stucco falling from some walls and not being swept up. Landscaping was in need of attention. We also noticed the pool, which was very nice, was serviced in the morning by a portable filter and wondered about the state of the normal equipment. On two of the 6 days we were there, there was no room service. On one of the two days we went to lobby to wait after complaining. It was so hot without A/C in the lobby we had to go outside. Room was tended to quickly. The hot breakfast was adequate, but we encountered two problems. Day two, there was no milk and guests had to wait for a delivery and refill to dispenser. Two other days, the hot water for tea was cold and had to be replaced. Attention to detail was lacking and perhaps things will eventually improve as business builds. Last surprise: I had to ask for a receipt on check out.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
LaBo
"Very disapointed"
When I booked this hotel I thought that since it was the Ramada and it was 31/2 stars that the rooms would be nice. When we arrived, the hotel looked like an old motel 6 that they bought and changed the name. The rooms smelled musty. Breakfast was included and was from 7 am to 9 am. When we sent to the restaurant where they were serving, none of the doors were unlocked so we had to go eat at another restaurant. I would not recommend this hotel and I will not be staying there again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Business trip"
Nice, clean hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"BAD!"
It was awful and the food was bad, bad service in the breakfast area. Will never stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"bad"
We had to switch rooms due to bad plumbing and then the pool had way to much clorine and my daughter and I's hair turned green and my daughter ended up with a double ear infection due to the fact that the pool was not maintained there was never any towels and the water was shut off on us
4 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Victoria
"Quiet, comfortable room worth the money"
Arrived late and left early next morning since we just needed sleep. AC was out in lobby and restaurant. Desk personnel wonderful- buffet attendant sulky. Room was clean, comfy and quiet BUT AC in ceiling made puddles in carpeting near electrical appliances. There is no way I would have plugged in the iron or hairdryer due to chance of electrocution. Room door opened into interior hallway which was lighted and light was visible all night because door was not flush against doorjamb. Looked like it might have been kicked in at some point in the past before this was a Ramada. Restaurant needs a good cleaning since it smells musty and unused. I would stay again but would want a different room.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Anonymous
"Never again."
Family checked in at 4:30pm after a long flight. Went to dinner immediately. Return to first room: no AC, no hot water, one of the keys doesn't work. It's now 8:30 and still 100F, and can't bathe kid. Back to the front desk, 8:37, get second room, check AC and hot water. AC blows hot and hot water fills tub with muddy cold water. I say I'd like to check out - let's call this a lesson learned - but they can't do that because I've had the room for over 30 minutes so I must be charged, per their local policy (despite having actually only been in two rooms for less than 20 minutes combined). They make another room offer in a different part of the complex, but it's got no working exterior lights, is on the back of the property and this is a shaaaadddyyy location anyway. Since I'm with the whole family, I decide that whatever the monetary cost, I'm not going to allow my still dirty kid and lovely wife to see how well I can protect them from bad people, if called upon to do so. We packed up, drove over to the Hilton where the desk clerk sypathized, booked us into an upgraded penthouse and gave us bottled water and M&Ms. BTW, this Ramada is a privately owned licensee, if that means anything to you.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Aaron
"we will stay again"
The people were friendly and helpful. They met all our needs. The ac worked goo and plenty of hot water
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Pretty on the outside not so good on the inside"
Thw onlt stars deserved are the decor/king size bed and the lobby hostess Heather Heather was the most pleasant of the staff. I use a piwer wheel chair and Heather was very attentive when I came for assistance at the front desk. Now to the problems did find cruckets 2x in the room; roaches 2x ans a small black bug once on the curtain. It eas monsoon season so that is understandavle critters can get in. Howecer 2x during our 8 day stay we had water outages that lasted at least 8 hour. For me this was difficult as the only bathroom that coyld be used during That time was Iin the lobby; cery inconvenient for a wheek chair user. As this apoears to be a chrobuc problem maybe a back up watwr tank should be cobsider. Breakfast was also not up to par. In alternatinf dats there are no meat offerings so alk you have is eggs; potatoes and toast (cereal is available; but still toi much carbohydrates).. Would not recomnend due to poor organization of kitchen; lackadaisical staff (except Heather) and lack if water and no contingency plan to aid guests (I.e. notifying guests water is out; providing bottled water to those affected for free).
8 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Monica
I have gone to this hotel when it was Dobson Ranch...Loved it and returned more than 5 times a year. Unfortunately this is twice I have been extremely disappointed in the air conditioning within a month a part. It was miserably hot as the air conditioner was just not cooling. Will be looking for a new place to stay unfortunately.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Disappointed
"sweet motel"
the place was big easy access to the highway 60 close to ASU and other major attractions
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Pete
"Nice and quiet safe feeling"
) like the feeling of security here its the only place that i feel this way would recommend it again n will kee poo staying here
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"I will never stay here again"
The very limited hotel staff was rude. The first room I was given didn't have air conditioning. May in Phoenix is hot! The second room smelled like smoke and had mold in the bathroom, dirty disgusting carpet and dirty clothes left on the floor from the previous occupant. They offer a complimentary breakfast, however, they ran out of food both mornings despite arriving well before the end of service. Don't waste your time on this place.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Not happy"
The air conditioner in our room didn't work n room was hot all night couldn't sleep. The breakfast in the am was mediocre...no meat n potatoes were dry n no flavor...ran out of juices-I don't drink coffee.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not likely a repeat customer."
We had 5 rooms. One no air conditioner. One smelled like my grandmother basement "mildew" and one the vanity light didnt work. The Breakfast buffet was horrible.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Shawn
Smelly rooms kind of dirty. Shower head didnt work. Not worth the money
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
MariaC
Very clean room,nice people very nice area with water fountain a lot of parking
"Not good!"
I got my room from Expedia for $50 and no one told me that I couldn't even get the room unless I had a $150 deposit. So no refund meant that I would be out $50. These websites really need to let their people know about those extra fees. The property was nice so I think that was really the only good thing. So, don't go unless you have the $150.
Antonio R.
"Nice people"
Cons: No microwave Pros: Inexpensive Decent breakfast bar
j
"Horrible customer service"
Comfortable stay with accommodated hot breakfast. Water was turned off due to a leak the morning of our check out and there was no curtesy from management that we couldn't shower before our trip home. Luckily we had our own water bottles to brush our teeth. Horrible customer service.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Samuel
"My stay"
It was extremely hot in the rooms which made it hard to be comfortable and sleep. There were Ants crawling all over the bathroom, table, and in MY BED. I would feel something on my face crawling and I come to realize it was an Ant so I looked around and saw some on my pillows. Gross. The most confusing hotel to navigate around. The breakfast was hidden away in a random room and the food selection wasn't too great. Only powdered creamer for coffee, that was a disappointment.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"needs more parking lot lighting"
They are remodeling, little lighting to indicate where to pull in. GPS had me turn into the parking lot not the main entrance on the corner. The pool was large and clean, very warm. Delightful after a day on the road. Assuming they will continue to repair cracks in the tile, etc. Acceptable hot breakfast of eggs and potatoes, cereal and milk, toast choices and coffee and juice served in the old restaurant. I assume they will keep renovating and it will be very nice.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
The rate I got there was AWESOME.. I'll stay there again with that rate..
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Very happy with our stay. Kids want to go back."
The hotel was really nice. Kids loved the pool and want to go back. Breakfast could be a little better by having more variety and more juice. Room was clean and but a/c not getting really cold but keep room cool.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
April
"Good hotel, no issues."
This hotel seems to be a newly acquired property under the Ramada brand. The room size was good and clean. We only stayed there for one night so we did not have much interaction with staff or service. They provided a free hot breakfast that included scrambled eggs and potatoes from the onsite restaurant.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Please fix your ice machines"
This was just a one night getaway. The bed was very comfortable. The only complaint about the hotel itself would be that none of the ice machines were working. But the onsite restaurant filled our ice bucket with no questions asked. Very friendly restaurant staff.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"Traditional Motor-Hotel; very well maintained"
Very pleasant experience; an older property but well maintained grounds and rooms. Rooms are updated and comfortable
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great bargain"
The price of the room was a great bargain. The room was clean and spacious.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
"Chic Shabby"
Newly branded a Ramada and just reopened, this was a very nice place at one time. Grounds and exterior need clean up and maintenance, rooms could use an update, but a quiet bargain of a place to stay right now. Big pool was clean and a nice diversion from the heat. Most of the staff was very pleasant. The free breakfast? It should be ready at 6 am for the business person. It is advertised to be ready at 7 am but wasn't on two of the days I tried to grab a bite before work.
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Nothing like the photos online"
Very poor lighting, breakfast was terrible, pool was gross, bed was not comfortable, pillows are tiny.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Overall, comfy place!"
We enjoyed ourselves, the kids loved the big pool. Just needs improvement on the ice dispencer; only one was working but failed later so had to go to the bar to get ice. And the breakfast needs more variety.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Air conditioning stopped working in the middle of the night. Not at all comfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
It was really great. The rooms for the price of hotel.com was worth it. My family enjoyed staying here. We also enjoyed going in the pool. The people who worked there were super nice and the breakfast was good. The only bad thing was we saw bugs in the hotel room. But hey bugs are everywhere.
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015