All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here200 Russeau Dr, Plano, TX, 75023, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.6
    2.6
"horrible"
The hotel was horrible and very dirty. The room had huge roaches and when you book through hotels.com you cant get a refund back unless you cancel before the reservation but you dont know how the hotel will be until you check-in and by then its to late to turn back.
9 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Ina
"A hotel I won't return to!"
Due to the holiday, I hope the problems I encountered was an exception to the rule. Staff was unable to do anything but hand out the room keys, no wash cloths or towels, in the room and when I returned to hotel after midnight elevator was not working. Roaches.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Penny
"As advertised."
This is a working class extended stay. If you are OK with that everything is great. I will stay again.
7 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Glenn Pearrow
"Typical quality for this hotel chain"
Room okay, a/c worked great. A few small bugs but not a big deal. No phone, no tableware, no plates, no glasses (even plastic), no hair dryer. A one star hotel for sure.
Other trip May 30, 2014
B
"Good value for money..230$ a week"
Good value for money.. room has microwave, fridge , oven , AC
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Maged Fawzy
"Beware of Check-in Times"
This hotel does not have a 24 hour desk. If something happens to your flight or you are delayed, you may end up searching for another option. Also no shampoo is provided, just a bar of soap. Otherwise its ok.
1 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2013
"Not again"
I needed the room for a couple of nights. The shower was not very good. the pressure was weak. The room had been well used and showed it in the bathroom more than every where else. The bathroom sink was not very clean. There was no room in the bathroom for a person to spread out and get ready for the day. I would not stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2012
"Overnight stay"
Older hotel, seems to used as a extended stat hotel for work crews. Clean and okay for a night but not one that Id want to bring my family to. Some of the rooms seemed to have permenant residents.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
ubob
"Think twice"
Don't what I was expecting for the price. It wasn't a bad stay, just not what I'm use to.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
"HORRIBLE"
The only good thing about this hotel is the location!
1 night trip Jul 7, 2012
missy
"Good place to spend the night"
The bed was rock hard and the air conditioner turn off and back on every 4 - 5 minutes. It kept us awake all night. There was a coffee pot but no complimentary coffee. And there is no pool. Other than that the room was great.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
"Go somewhere else."
The pictures of the rooms are very deceiving. Our alleged "No Smoking" room must have been very recently converted from a smoking room. It smelled of smoke. The kitchen contained no pots and pans for cooking.
Other trip Jun 27, 2012
"Buisness staying"
Pleasing - room is clean just need to update and upgrade.
Other trip Jun 3, 2012
Guy
"Very Dog Friendly"
Although it was not a very *nice* hotel, both of my dogs were allowed to stay with us which saved me a LOT of money on boarding fees, not to mention the heartbreak of having to leave my "babies" in someone else's care :). The staff was very friendly as well, and it is close to fast food and a few essential stores.
1 night trip May 11, 2012
Laney

"Good 4 the price, if u can get a quiet neighbor"
It was a good stay, clean and tidy place however our neighbor had a small dog that was very noisy(the isolation is not that good) and as we had no car, the location wasn't perfect.
7 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
2 night trip Apr 27, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Sun Suites Of Plano

"Real Review"
01/14/15 RFoley44 Dallas, Texas
My wife and I stayed for 2 weeks while we were relocating to the area. It was very convenient and the room had all we needed to make the transition easy. However, not all was perfect. I'm not sure why all the fuss about the manager in the other reviews. We never were introduced to the "manager". The desk clerk took our money and gave us the keys. We had a room on the third floor which was not an issue for us (my wife has trouble climbing stairs) as they had an elevator. We had 4 problem issues: 1. The place had roaches - even on the 3rd floor. 2. The internet provided my computer with a wonderful (and hard to get rid of) virus. 3. Our neighbors were loud until late into the evening and the walls were not all that sound proof. 4. We paid for our second week only to find out the next morning that the desk did not re-program our keys. We found this out at 9:00am in 20 degree weather with a arm load of groceries. I called BOTH numbers on the door (the office did not open until 11:00) only to get recordings instead of a person that could help us. Fortunately we found the housekeeping person who verified our room and let us in. If it weren't for her we would have froze to death before anyone else helped us. When I mentioned it to the office person the response was "sorry about that". Not very satisfying as we were the ones freezing outside of our room. This is not an upscale hotel by any means but our advice is buyer beware. Robert Foley-Runyon
"This is certianly a pleasurable experiencce"
12/18/14 DaveTerrell Richardson, Texas
Having a setback in my life with a fire at my house that deemed currently unlivable, this is my very first experience at an extended stay. While the reservation was made online and the transition went smoothly, I was greeted exceptionally better than I have been by the General Manager Brandon Youngblood, than I have been my a few non extended stays of long trips that I have taken. Mr. Youngblood was very knowledgeable about new arrivals procedures and answered questions and concerns before being approached with them. This is something you don’t hardly find in customer service establishments throughout different venues. While there are hardly any problems in the length of time that I have stayed here since the last part of October 2014, the minor problems I have encountered were rectified with professionalism and with courtesy. This establishment, as with the staff does not favor one guest over another which makes it a peaceful environment for everyone. While being displaced, everyone has their own story of why they’re there, my experience has been pleasurable by any imagination of what I expected it to be at an extended stay hotel. I’m a true believer in reading reviews and don’t write many of them, but I was impelled to write this review because of the excellent experience I have encountered in nearly three months. After reading reviews on different sites for Sun Suites in Plano, and while they remained positive, I felt most of them didn’t do justice and satisfaction to the pleasurable experience I have encountered. Thank you Sun Suites and more importantly, thank you Mr. Youngblood for making what seems like a minor setback in my life, extensively better during my stay. Dave Terrell
"Nice!"
12/08/14 aharry1988
I very much enjoy my stay. I wish the prices didn't raise and that the internet wasn't down so randomly. Other than that from staff is fantastic and manager is incredible! Very accommodating was Brandon!!
"Great customer service."
11/29/14 rufusbenson
Everyone is friendly here, especially Brandon, the manager. He gets things done in a timely manner and his customer service is out of this world. He truly cares about the residents here. If anything needs repaired, he takes care of it immediately.
"my experience at sun suites"
11/21/14 olivia c Plano, Texas
management is awesome. all the rooms are updated and very clean. I like that is family friendly and pisd school buses pick up and drop off there. restaurants are close so you can always have a place to eat
"Nice place for the price"
09/02/14 Hilda O Richmond, California
We arrived really late at night so we really meet the day hotel staff, just the night security guard. This was our first time at an "Extended stay hotel" so we weren't aware of any procedures or rules of the hotel. We stayed over a full week before anyone told us how we had to fend for ourselve! Overall it was a nice place to syay. Un the middle of a strp mall. Close to banks, restaurants, and theatres.
"Heaven Sent"
08/22/14 selflesslove
Lifes hardship brought me to sun suites! They have made a very stressful situation a whole lot easier to deal with! The manager is ver attentive to ALL your needs! Quick to solve any problems, having you leave with a smile! Also, cant forget about Eric too! H has great customer service! Their maid lady and maintence man (dont know their names) is amazing too! Very attentive to your needs! Will go above and beyond! Im VERY happy to call Sun Suites my temporary home!
"Very nice"
08/01/14 Liliana D Plano, Texas
been here for one month, and its very comfortable, the price is affordable, and the staff is so friendly and helpful.the hotel es very close to the shopping, supermarket, and train station, so easy transportation to the city.
"Heaven on Earth"
07/30/14 Konfena S Plano, Texas
Brandon the manager is the best manager I have ever met he has excellent customer service skills when there is a problem he gets right on it. if no one is available at night you can call him and he is there in a flash. housekeeping is very nice and respectful. maintenance is on time with fixing any and all problems this is amazing place to stay
"Best Place to live"
07/30/14 Kozette Plano, Texas
Been here for about 6months and I love this place its great the manager Brandon was a great change to this hotel his nice and gets the job done all the time rooms have updated and the price is affordable when u visit plano make Sunsuites your home away from home