All hotels in Broomfield, Colorado, United States of America
500 Flatiron Blvd, Broomfield, CO, 80021, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great room
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Regular internet service
    Bad pool
"Nice getaway hotel"
We very much enjoyed our weekend getaway. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. There was no noise and so it was very relaxing.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We are so glad to hear you had a great time here with us. Thanks for your kind review and we hope to welcome you back in the future.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
We stayed a couple of nights as we were on a college visit trip. The room and hotel are Beautiful! We booked through hotels.com and didn't realize that because we did that we had to pay an extra $10 a night for WIFI....we didn't... but really? paying extra for WIFI?
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We so appreciate you choosing us during your recent college visit. Please know that we do offer complimentary internet in all our public area, along with the restaurant and bar. There are also rates available that do include this access. We hope that you choose to stay with us again for a return visit. Thank you!
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Cindy
"above and beyond"
Hotel staff was very kind and accommodating. restaurant was wonderful and breakfast buffet was to die for.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your kind words about your experience and we hope to see you back here in the future.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Russell Youngblood
Overall hotel was very good with nice amenities and facilities. Close to boulder and Louisville area, very convenient. Downside was beds and pillows were quite uncomfortable.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our hotel worked well for your needs. Thanks also for letting us know about your concerns with the bed and pillows. We always appreciate feedback so that we can continuously improve.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Very nice and clean. Would have been nice to have a cheaper breakfast
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
kt
"Best place to stay in Boulder"
Heaven. Staff is awesome
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you so much! We look forward to you coming back to visit us again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
convenient and comfortable and in a good location if the rooms in Boulder are all booked.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks for staying with us recently. We are sorry for the issues that you encountered with our Sunday Brunch and your comments have been shared so that we can improve. Thank you.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Extremely comfortable bed in very quiet room. Helpful staff. Would definitely stay there again. Good value for cost.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks so much! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to your return visit.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Sally
"Visiting C U"
Conveniently located when visiting a the University of Colorado at Boulder. The hotel is trying hard to be a fine hotel but isn't quite making it. Front desk is excellent, housekeeping leaves much to be desired. Restaurant wants to be much more than it appears capable of achieving. Understaffed and undertrained. Located outside of the frenzy that is Boulder, close to several good restaurants and the shopping is excellent! We will stay there on our next trip to Boulder.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you for staying with us, and we do appreciate your candid review of your experience. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate departments so that we can improve. We hope that you see these improvements on your next visit with us.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Richie
"Great location, wonderful rooms & staff"
Great location for Denver/Boulder activities. Hotel is top-notch, easy access. My only suggestions: For the rates you charge, it's surprising there is no free continental breakfast, and I'm charged for bottles of water in the room. It makes your brand feel nickel-and-dime. You'd come across as more classy if you didn't nick me for $2.50 for a bottle of water, or $18 for breakfast.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your comments. They have been shared with the team so that we can continue to improve. Thank you!
4 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Craig
"Great looking property, spacious clean rooms."
The rooms are some of the best my family has ever stayed in. The breakfast buffett, though costly, was excellent and I highly recommend it. The neighborhood is excellent with easy access to shopping, dining and the adjoining highways.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to review it. We hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
jason
"Wedding"
Great location for shopping, restaurants, close to Boulder. Disappointed there wasn't an outdoor pool and inside pool area was very small for size of the hotel. Needed shuttle to Boulder for a wedding and they set that up for us. Very helpful.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us. We are so glad to hear that most of the hotel worked so well for you, and we do apologize that our pool was not what you had hoped for. Thank you for sharing your comments.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Gail
"Very Nice"
Friendly staff Nice room
Thank you!
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary. It was clean, comfy bed and pillows, great service. Little too loud at nights.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for staying with us, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments have been shared regarding the noise and we are sorry to hear that this did impact your stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Great customer service - accessible location to the Boulder area.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks for your kind comments! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
4 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Great hotel with quick access to Boulder"
A great hotel for anyone visiting CU. Less expensive than hotels in Boulder, but you can get into Boulder very quickly. Lot's of shopping and eating options within walking distance of the hotel, and quick access to I25 via toll-road.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay. It's always great to hear from our guests how convenient our location is to both Boulder and Denver. Thanks!
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Awesome!!!
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us!
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
kristine
"Close to the Omni Interlocken Golf Course."
Check in staffer was excellent. She was cheerful & thorough. She got me a cart to put all my clothes & bags & I was able to handle all my luggage by myself.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Maureen
Excellent neighborhood and surroundings. The hotel itself was very well maintained and upscale. Helpful staff.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you! Your kind comments about your stay with us are much appreciated.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Krishna
"Wanted to stay an extra night, or two..."
I would travel back to Denver just to stay at this hotel! Loved my mountain view, 9th floor, king suite; sunset over the Rocky Mountains!. Didn't eat in the restaurant, so can't write about it, but I loved the $6 made to order breakfast burrito available in the lobby coffee bar. Highly recommend this property.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you so much for your great comments about your stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again soon!
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Carrie
"Fantastic Boulder suburb"
Great stay and super comfortable beds
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks for the great feedback - we appreciate it very much.
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
suzanne
"Nice, stylish suite hotel."
Came into town for a 36 hour stay. Wanted a nice but reasonably priced hotel. This place fit the bill.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Serge
"Great Views And Location"
Extremely friendly staff. Plenty of free parking. Walking distance to stores and restaurants.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you! We are so glad to hear that you had a great time at our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Visiting Boulder to attend a wedding. Nice hotel and great value not too far away. Many "mall" type restaurants close by, hotel restaurant looked nice, quiet but pricey.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks for staying with us and we are glad to hear that our location worked well for you. We do have some great affordable options in both our restaurant and bar. We hope that you come back to experience them! Thank you.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Stewart
Great Family or Business Hotel.
Thank you!
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Donald
"Impeccable."
Wife and I stayed for a weekend getaway. The staff was polished and impressive. The facilities were clean and well-appointed. Very relaxing getaway thanks to the good folks at the Renaissance.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We are so glad that you had such a pleasant weekend with us. Thanks for choosing to stay at the Renaissance and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
We had an enjoyable get-away weekend. Liked the fact that this hotel seems to be eco-conscious.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
The stay was average. Noisy AC and had trouble with noisy guests
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. Please do let the Front Desk know of any issues while you are with us, and we will always try our best to fix the situation.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Very Nice"
The Hotel was nice and the staff was excellent.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated our service. Thank you!
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
It was a lovely stay. They upgraded me at check in to a mountain view room which was lovely.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Exquisite!!"
This hotel was perfect for my husband and I for our vacation. Just a short drive to downtown Denver. The room was an oversized suite with a huge comfortable bed, large windows with a beautiful view of the mountains. Everything about the hotel we loved! The staff was friendly. I can't rate the restaurant on site but it looked like an amazing place to eat. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!!! Five Stars!!
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you chose us for your vacation to Colorado, and so glad that you enjoyed the experience. Thank you!
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Mechelle
The only bad experience we had was with room service the first morning of our stay. I ordered breakfast for 2 with a large pot of coffee. When it arrived we had only one coffee cup, and were missing an English muffin. I called and they said they would bring them right up, but we NEVER receive either of them.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks so much for your reviewing your stay with us and for letting us know about your concerns with room service. We apologize that this happened and have shared this with the room service team to ensure that it doesn't happen in the future. Thank you.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"
Hotel staff extremely helpful and friendly; Hotel room very clean and mountain view is breathtaking; Hotel in great location--close to restaurants and shopping mall; Hotel restaurant in house, Flatz, great as well; By far the BEST stay at any hotel we've been to. Will definitely be back to this one!!
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you so much! We are so glad that our hotel location and staff worked out so well for you and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
angela
Don't count on getting the room type you book through hotels.com. I read a review about that and put special requests in bold in my reservation requesting two beds - and low & behold, "sorry, we upgraded you and don't have any two bed rooms left" and the manager on duty was a jerk about it. Will never stay there again!
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We are very sorry to hear how much we disappointed you on your recent visit with us. Please know that we try to accommodate as many two bed requests as we can, and we have no more available, we try to provide a complimentary upgrade when possible. We sincerely apologize that this was not what you were hoping for and we also apologize for the poor reaction from our staff. Your comments have been shared with the team. Thank you.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
JOHN
"Booking error - Convenient location"
I had requested two queen beds for my stay with Hotels.com. When I received my confirmation email it stated that my reservation was for a king size bed so after calling hotels.com back, I was told to call the hotel to confirm my 2 queen beds. After speaking with the Renaissance front desk they told me they would make the note on the account that I needed 2 queen beds (a buddy and I competed in IM Boulder and didn't feel the need to share a bed). Upon arrival I was given a king room. I immediately informed the front desk that I had specifically requested for 2 queen beds twice and that I even spoke with the hotel(always get the name of who you spoke with and a confirmation email of the details). No notes were made and they could not accommodate a room with 2 queen beds! The hotel was full and I had a non refundable reservation so I had to take the king bed. The room was huge with mountain views and had a pull out couch with a queen bed. Pool is small, rooms were nice, hotel was nice but I would never pay full price here. Sorry Renaissance but I wish the Omni down the street was available after stopping by to see our friends. Both hotels are really close to Boulder and the Flatirons mall.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We are so sorry that we were unable to accommodate your request for the two queen beds in your rooms. We do understand that this created a big inconvenience for you and we do regret that. Thanks for sharing your comments about your stay.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
beau
"Unscheduled overnight stay"
Nice hotel for a fair price. Pool and hot tub were ok. Would stay here again
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks for the impromptu visit! We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Frederick
"disappointed"
I booked a room with two queen beds for 4 people. When I arrived at the hotel I was advised I had been given an "upgrade" to a room with a king bed. I advised I had 4 people and wanted two queen beds. I was advised there was a fold out couch. I was not able to downgrade to my original room. The couch was uncomfortable and the sheets for it had not been washed.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you the bed type that you had requested when you made your reservation and for the inconvenience that this caused you. If you do travel back to the Broomfield area again, we would love the opportunity to improve your opinion of us. Thanks.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Reasonably priced, very nice hotel, good location"
My daughter had a getaway the month before her wedding. We were able to shop the Flatiron Mall, and spend some time in Boulder - hiked and went to St. Julian Spa. Very nice time. The room we had at the Renaissance was very nice.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that the hotel and our location worked well for your getaway. We hope to see you back here again. Thanks.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Denise
"Colorado"
I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The room was very spacious and exceptionally clean. Would definitely come back.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you back here again soon.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Laurie
"When right in the middle is a good thing!"
Pretty hotel, nice staff, comfortable reception/lounge for all ages. Great location for Denver, Boulder, airport, or I 70 to the mountains! Easy access in all directions.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you! We are so glad to hear about your time with us, and thanks for the kind words.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
no internet service / cost extra because book through hotels .com/ no maid service 2 days called both days
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We are very sorry to hear about the issues with maid service that you encountered and that we did not fix it during your stay. We apologize that this happened, and we are currently taking corrective steps to ensure that this issue is eliminated. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Great experience! Hotel maid service could improve
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thanks so much for staying with us. We do appreciate your feedback, and please know what we are actively taking steps to improve. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
This is a beautiful higher end hotel in a great area! We will stay here again for sure! One down side is that the elevators are slow, and there are only two. Two is not enough for this size of hotel.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you for your comment about your stay. We are glad that you will be back. Thank you.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Erin
"Close to anything you could wsnt."
Nice staff. Got keys within 2 minutes of walking up to the desk!
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us recently. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the stay and the location of the hotel. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Velma
"Very nice Broomfield hotel"
Really nice hotel. Great mountain views.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the beautiful Colorado mountains!
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Joanne
Not as great as it was a few years ago. There was beer bottle caps in the cracks of the couch and a hole in the comforter. Valet took forever because the lady at the desk was extremely busy. Also I was surprised there were no robes in the closet.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you for staying with us again, and we are so sorry to hear that your experience was not up to par. Your comments have been shared with the team, so that we can improve in time for your next stay with us. Thanks for letting us know.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Ernest
"Unfortunate Experience"
To stay in an expensive hotel like this should be a treat, but the kids baseball camp made our stay almost unbearable. Yelling and screaming in the hall, Elevator tag, children hopped up on sugar everywhere you went. Not what I expected from a 4 star businessman's hotel. Not necessarily the Hotels fault, but not a good experience for us.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with our hotel. We would love for you to come back on your next visit to the area so that you can experience our hotel under better circumstances. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
We were placed in a handicap wheelchair facility with floor in bathroom at one level with shower curtain which posed a problem with flooding extending to carpet area. Poor design. Had to move to another room that was better.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay with us, and the taking the time to comment on your experience. We are sorry for the issues that you encountered with your first room, but glad to hear that we were able to move you to a more acceptable room for you. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
everything was great except for service in the dinning room on Sunday morning
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice hotel but a lot of deferred maintenance."
Overall, very nice. But, there is some deferred maintenance. Notably, the hotel apparently only has 3 luggage carts, which means that you have to wait an hour or so to get one (promised that they have 3 on order). Also note that this is a business hotel, and not one aimed at personal travel.
Response by Renaissance Boulder FlatIron Hotel
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to review your stay. We are glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay and your feedback is very helpful to us to improve future stays. Your comments have been shared with the team. Thank you.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015