All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
200 59th Street on the BayOcean CityMD21842United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
"Where not to stay when you go to Ocean City."
I got stuck on the elevator and my room didn't have any air conditioner only heat. I had to leave the patio door open to get some cold air. I was not a happy camper doing my stay. I will never come back to this hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
gary m
"Not your family place for OC"
This hotel is very dated and Hotels.com should have described it better. One night we couldn't fall asleep since it was so hot and the room felt like a sauna only to find out we couldn't turn on our AC since the hotel had everyone's still set on heat with no way to change it. Pull out was like our son sleeping on a spring and our bed gave me back pains from being a cheap bed and the gym the 2 treadmills they have were broke. All around besides the view would never stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Walter
"Coconut malorie"
The hotel was nice but the cracks head that was trying to get money from me and my friend was ridiculous. Then we find out there was a meth lab in the hotel and a fire in fire well when we left
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2016
Rich
"Ok but I would stay again."
The room was VERY large. The bed was pretty comfortable. The room was a little musty. There was a constant drip in the bathtub and mold in the bathroom. The room could have been a little cleaner. I would stay here again based on the location of the hotel and size of the room.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Erin
"Very good value in OC"
Stayed during the off season. Very friendly staff. Room was pretty nice. Fridge was rusty but otherwise no complaints. Very good for the price.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"Stay here again"
I would recommend this hotel to friends
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"Coconut Mallorie, good value"
Pros--- Nice for the price. Great view overlooking OC bayside and Fager's Island. Like the bedroom and living area were separate with full size fridge and stove top. Didn't use any amenities such as pool since it was snowing. Safe parking, clean lobby and common areas. Room clean also. Cons-- terribly thin walls, could hear complete conversations and toddler melt downs in next room. Will return.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
We had a night planned at Fagers Island. So this was the perfect spot for that. Walking maybe 100 yards to fagers was convient.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Lucas
"just about average"
It was a good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
"Very spacious"
I loved the hotel. It was great spot over the bay. Would be better for updated cable and better tv with hdmi but not a deal breaker
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Cylon
"forget it"
The hotel was filthy and the heating/cooling system would not allow us to reduce the temp. in the room. The hotel turns off the A/C in the winter months.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
Older hotel on the island, but very comfy and relaxing. Right by the bridge and close to a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment. I would recommend to anyone looking for a larger space at a great price! And the views of the bay were wonderful!
2 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Kristi
"Very nice view"
We stayed there for two nights, and what we loved best was the bay view. We were on the 5th floor so that was a plus also. I would recommend that they update their televisions and bigger jetted tubs. The jetted tubs are only designed for one, and it should accommodate two in my opinion, most of the other hotels have much bigger ones. Also, the queen sized bed was a little uncomfortable, too hard. Maybe invest in softer mattresses. However on a scale from 1-10, I would rate an 8 for our overall stay. The staff was friendly and the lobby was very pretty, they were decorating for the holidays which gave it a warm feel. Also, you can't beat the price. We will go back, but hoping some updates are made in the future.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
Andrea
"oc weekend"
friendly,clean,had a great time
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"Can't wait to get back to the Coconut Malorie!"
We have stayed at the Coconut Malorie a few times, and every time we get home, we just can't wait to go back! We have always stayed in a suite facing the bay, with a small deck to watch nature, the human nightlife, and the sunsets. Great view! And if you don't want to take the car to go out, you can just walk across a beautiful boardwalk to Fager's, where you can get pub food, or fine dining. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and try to get a room on the bay side. You can even cook in the room, with a stove, and a microwave, and a full coffee maker.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Celeste
"Very accommodating!"
Very enjoyable. Will request a view of the water next visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Angela
Wonderful view.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Renovations needed...."
Stayed 10/9 - 10/11. Hotel staff are quite cordial and responded to our requests. Rooms are quite dated. AC and Heat were reversed in the room as was the hot and cold water. Not advisable when small children are involved. No maid service on Saturday. When we notified the front desk, they responded with sometimes they clean the rooms and sometimes they don't if there are things on the surfaces. All in all, I would stay there again if I gave the room a thorough once over before taking it but improvements could definitely be made.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Matthew S
"So sad."
I have been staying at the Coconut Mallory for over 15 years. The location is great, the rooms are spacious and the staff is wonderful, but they need to put some money back into the place. It's starting to look really run down and the bedsprings squeaked every time we moved.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"nice and comfortable place to stay"
relaxed for few days hotel was great nothing to complain about
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
gerald
"Wasn't what was pictured but... Still beautiful"
I booked the Coconut Malorie it was beautiful the downside was that I didn't get the beautiful room pictured on the website
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Nice hotel but service is horrible"
Had to sleep without the air conditioning in the hot weather no body there to fix it
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
bob
Great location we enjoyed our stay and had no complaints
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Great experience. Would recommend to friends and would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Joy
Quick, beautiful view priced very fair. Nice location
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Great!"
I booked another hotel or this trip and it was terrible luckily Coconut Malorie was to the rescue. We had a great time!
4 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
The hotel is a little out dated especially the television in the bedroom. The bathroom mirror need to be fixed or updated. The couchs were little dirty and needs to be clean. But the stay was good on a short term notice
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Therman
"Long Weekend"
It was great! The hotel does have an older feel, but it is up to date enough. I read all the complaints people had and now I know most of the people are just hard to please! The gym is hot because it's all the way at the top of the building in the tower! But it has awesome views and you should check it out. And only one elevator was "slow" and honestly it wasn't that bad. You're on vacation, chill out!
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"If you knew better, You'd do better."
I would suggest that they update the rugs and furniture in the hotel..old couches..dirty refrigerator..stingy with the towels.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
victoria
The place was nice and the perfect location so many shops and restaurants in walking distance the hotel staff was all very friendly and nice but I would of appreciated a little more cleanliness and clean sheets while we stayed instead of just making the bed every day, pool was very nice and beautiful view I would stay again
3 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Brittany
"Nice location,nice view, but ."
We werw there 4 nights , i asked the thirdth day for room setvices an they guive us only fresh towels and did not even touch the bed, besides the matres was so noise , you should get a new one.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Jorge
"Great hotel to stay in"
Very first time we stayed there and we will love to come back again. Thanks
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Freddy-O
"Would not recommend.."
Extremely disappointed with the condition on the hotel room. Lots of mold and dust, especially in the vents. Old carpets, old curtains, out dated and old furniture. My boyfriend and I have serious allergies. He needed to use his inhaler 4xs. Within 6hours. We left the very next morning. The manager was accommodating on returning my funds. And offered to give us a discount for our next visit. No thanks. Would not recommend this hotel.
6 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Penelope
"Honeymooners"
My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Coconut Malorie Resort. We enjoyed our stay. We'll be back again.
6 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
LaToya
"Great view of sunsets from Coconut mallorie!"
We added an extra night at the last minute so we stayed in 2 different rooms. A smaller room on the fourth floor with a great bay view and a larger street side room with a lesser view. Both were worth the money.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Tricia
Excellent hotel! Location was perfect, room was clean, and the service was great. Only complaint was that the walls were thin and we could hear children crying in the next room. Otherwise we were very happy with our stay!
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Esther
"Good hotel - Great location"
Good hotel in a very convenient location. Walk-able to the beach, shops, food, and bars in the area. Room was clean and large. Kitchenette had paper towels for us and even can openers and wine openers. It did not have any dish soap so I couldn't wash dishes. One thing that was annoying was the sheets for the pullout couch smelled oddly like everything bagels and we were able to get fresh sheets and a blanket right away from housekeeping but they didn't have a clean blanket. Otherwise I would stay there again. Staff was also very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Natalie
Computer system was down, had to write my credit card number on paper, hope they shredded it. Room had a urin smell and the bathroom had hair on the walls and floor. Very dirty in the corners of the bathroom and the floor throughout was never vacuumed. TV remote had dead batteries.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Perfect"
Great time, will return.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"location was good"
Hotel was one of the dirtiest I've been in, damp, rusty, broken cheap fixtures. Tile floor had not been cleaned, I wiped it up so my kids could walk around. Tub was filthy, hair etc, was never cleaned by the look. Shame on me for putting my family in that mess.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Spacious Suite Room"
Went for a three night stay with my girlfriends the room was nice, big enough for all of us and the bathroom was nice had a lot of mirror space. Water pressure was not that great and some outlets In the room didn't work and some kept going In and out. Super close to Fagers Island which we liked and about 12 blocks to Seacrets. Bed was comfortable, however pull out couch not so much. The bed can fit 3 small to average sized persons easily. We would def stay again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Enjoyable visit."
Our stay was nice. Great location. We were able to park at check in and walk to most locations we wanted to go to. Only three small issues to state: The room smelled very musty, there was food pieces found on the floor through-out at check-in and the shower head needs to be replaced. I would stay again at Coconut Malorie when visiting Ocean City.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Breck
"Not bad for price - close to beach"
We stayed 5 nights and 6 days. hotel is pretty. Floor wasn't very clean. Maids are either over worked or underpaid because it seems they might be slackers. On the upside room was large enough, pretty, close to beach, friendly staff. If we had a complaint and told the front desk they'd send someone to fix it (maid). It was quiet. The view was awesome. The stovetop took forever to heat a pan of water. The microwave worked great, water pressure in the shower could have been better- but you know it's not home so... I'd take my family back again. They leave a broom and dust pan in the room and you'll want to use it for sure. Pool was clean. The gym was super hot and if you'd stay in it long enough working out you'd likely pass out. The library was ok- I didn't use it. For the price this place rocks. If you want a 5 star hotel better go somewhere else if you can deal with little annoyances then stay here. Beach is only 2 blocks away it's worth the annoyances. They constantly fill your towel and soap needs- if u run out call the front desk and they hook you up right away.
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Edie
We enjoyed our stay here, loved the spacious room with a view of the bay. Rooms were clean, nice kitchen area, no complaints.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Patrick
We will definately choose to stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Nice staff but the rooms are need of a major update. Air conditioning in are room dose not work that great room was warm.and not very clean. Not worth the money .
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
marco
"Nice stay..."
The one bedroom suite was nice. The only things that I didn't like was the the shower pressure wasn't that great, the shower didn't get as hot as it should and the power jets in the tub didn't work. Overall it was a nice two day stay..
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
frank
"#JenandAndrew"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and courteous. We requested a sheet set for pull out sofa and a member was at our door within 5 minutes. Ice and hot water were a bit of a problem. Hot water was slow to come during a shower and the only ice offered was from a little ice cube tray in the freezer. Some of our family members had ice makers but didn't work well. All in all, a great stay.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Dirty"
The rooms were very dirty. The bed sheets on the pull out we're never changed from previous guest! When called front desk- the response was their is nothing I can do now bc the cleaning service is out. She was very rude and nasty and asked me what I would her to do about it?! I told her to have management call me and I'm still waiting on that call. And I asked for connecting rooms MULTIPLE times prior to check in and they said they'd make a note and would probably be able to do it. Well when I checked in I was told there was no notes and the connecting rooms in that hotel weren't possible! OK then! The staff there is rude and seem very disinterested in pleasing their guests. No towels at pool, hot tub was fifthly! The floors in hotel room are gross bring slippers bc you will never want your bare feet to touch that floor for even a second! The showers suck- water pressure feels like a drip of water. I could go on about this hotel- just beware! You pay for what you get! I thought it wouldn't matter bc not much time is spent in room but the few hours you are in there are just nasty !
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Room was ok but the bed was extremely hard. Pool was over crowded with only two umbrella for about 30 chairs. Hotel is out dated with a smell that confirms there need to be renovations.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015