All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
200 59th Street on the Bay, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad breakfast
"Very spacious"
I loved the hotel. It was great spot over the bay. Would be better for updated cable and better tv with hdmi but not a deal breaker
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Cylon
Older hotel on the island, but very comfy and relaxing. Right by the bridge and close to a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment. I would recommend to anyone looking for a larger space at a great price! And the views of the bay were wonderful!
2 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Kristi
"oc weekend"
friendly,clean,had a great time
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"Can't wait to get back to the Coconut Malorie!"
We have stayed at the Coconut Malorie a few times, and every time we get home, we just can't wait to go back! We have always stayed in a suite facing the bay, with a small deck to watch nature, the human nightlife, and the sunsets. Great view! And if you don't want to take the car to go out, you can just walk across a beautiful boardwalk to Fager's, where you can get pub food, or fine dining. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and try to get a room on the bay side. You can even cook in the room, with a stove, and a microwave, and a full coffee maker.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Celeste
"Very accommodating!"
Very enjoyable. Will request a view of the water next visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Angela
Wonderful view.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Renovations needed...."
Stayed 10/9 - 10/11. Hotel staff are quite cordial and responded to our requests. Rooms are quite dated. AC and Heat were reversed in the room as was the hot and cold water. Not advisable when small children are involved. No maid service on Saturday. When we notified the front desk, they responded with sometimes they clean the rooms and sometimes they don't if there are things on the surfaces. All in all, I would stay there again if I gave the room a thorough once over before taking it but improvements could definitely be made.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Matthew S
"So sad."
I have been staying at the Coconut Mallory for over 15 years. The location is great, the rooms are spacious and the staff is wonderful, but they need to put some money back into the place. It's starting to look really run down and the bedsprings squeaked every time we moved.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"nice and comfortable place to stay"
relaxed for few days hotel was great nothing to complain about
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
gerald
"Wasn't what was pictured but... Still beautiful"
I booked the Coconut Malorie it was beautiful the downside was that I didn't get the beautiful room pictured on the website
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Nice hotel but service is horrible"
Had to sleep without the air conditioning in the hot weather no body there to fix it
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
bob
Great location we enjoyed our stay and had no complaints
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Great experience. Would recommend to friends and would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Joy
Quick, beautiful view priced very fair. Nice location
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Great!"
I booked another hotel or this trip and it was terrible luckily Coconut Malorie was to the rescue. We had a great time!
4 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
The hotel is a little out dated especially the television in the bedroom. The bathroom mirror need to be fixed or updated. The couchs were little dirty and needs to be clean. But the stay was good on a short term notice
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Therman
"Long Weekend"
It was great! The hotel does have an older feel, but it is up to date enough. I read all the complaints people had and now I know most of the people are just hard to please! The gym is hot because it's all the way at the top of the building in the tower! But it has awesome views and you should check it out. And only one elevator was "slow" and honestly it wasn't that bad. You're on vacation, chill out!
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"If you knew better, You'd do better."
I would suggest that they update the rugs and furniture in the hotel..old couches..dirty refrigerator..stingy with the towels.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
victoria
The place was nice and the perfect location so many shops and restaurants in walking distance the hotel staff was all very friendly and nice but I would of appreciated a little more cleanliness and clean sheets while we stayed instead of just making the bed every day, pool was very nice and beautiful view I would stay again
3 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Brittany
"Nice location,nice view, but ."
We werw there 4 nights , i asked the thirdth day for room setvices an they guive us only fresh towels and did not even touch the bed, besides the matres was so noise , you should get a new one.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Jorge
"Great hotel to stay in"
Very first time we stayed there and we will love to come back again. Thanks
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Freddy-O
"Would not recommend.."
Extremely disappointed with the condition on the hotel room. Lots of mold and dust, especially in the vents. Old carpets, old curtains, out dated and old furniture. My boyfriend and I have serious allergies. He needed to use his inhaler 4xs. Within 6hours. We left the very next morning. The manager was accommodating on returning my funds. And offered to give us a discount for our next visit. No thanks. Would not recommend this hotel.
6 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Penelope
"Honeymooners"
My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Coconut Malorie Resort. We enjoyed our stay. We'll be back again.
6 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
LaToya
"Great view of sunsets from Coconut mallorie!"
We added an extra night at the last minute so we stayed in 2 different rooms. A smaller room on the fourth floor with a great bay view and a larger street side room with a lesser view. Both were worth the money.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Tricia
Excellent hotel! Location was perfect, room was clean, and the service was great. Only complaint was that the walls were thin and we could hear children crying in the next room. Otherwise we were very happy with our stay!
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Esther
"Good hotel - Great location"
Good hotel in a very convenient location. Walk-able to the beach, shops, food, and bars in the area. Room was clean and large. Kitchenette had paper towels for us and even can openers and wine openers. It did not have any dish soap so I couldn't wash dishes. One thing that was annoying was the sheets for the pullout couch smelled oddly like everything bagels and we were able to get fresh sheets and a blanket right away from housekeeping but they didn't have a clean blanket. Otherwise I would stay there again. Staff was also very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Natalie
Computer system was down, had to write my credit card number on paper, hope they shredded it. Room had a urin smell and the bathroom had hair on the walls and floor. Very dirty in the corners of the bathroom and the floor throughout was never vacuumed. TV remote had dead batteries.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Perfect"
Great time, will return.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"location was good"
Hotel was one of the dirtiest I've been in, damp, rusty, broken cheap fixtures. Tile floor had not been cleaned, I wiped it up so my kids could walk around. Tub was filthy, hair etc, was never cleaned by the look. Shame on me for putting my family in that mess.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Spacious Suite Room"
Went for a three night stay with my girlfriends the room was nice, big enough for all of us and the bathroom was nice had a lot of mirror space. Water pressure was not that great and some outlets In the room didn't work and some kept going In and out. Super close to Fagers Island which we liked and about 12 blocks to Seacrets. Bed was comfortable, however pull out couch not so much. The bed can fit 3 small to average sized persons easily. We would def stay again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Enjoyable visit."
Our stay was nice. Great location. We were able to park at check in and walk to most locations we wanted to go to. Only three small issues to state: The room smelled very musty, there was food pieces found on the floor through-out at check-in and the shower head needs to be replaced. I would stay again at Coconut Malorie when visiting Ocean City.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Breck
"Not bad for price - close to beach"
We stayed 5 nights and 6 days. hotel is pretty. Floor wasn't very clean. Maids are either over worked or underpaid because it seems they might be slackers. On the upside room was large enough, pretty, close to beach, friendly staff. If we had a complaint and told the front desk they'd send someone to fix it (maid). It was quiet. The view was awesome. The stovetop took forever to heat a pan of water. The microwave worked great, water pressure in the shower could have been better- but you know it's not home so... I'd take my family back again. They leave a broom and dust pan in the room and you'll want to use it for sure. Pool was clean. The gym was super hot and if you'd stay in it long enough working out you'd likely pass out. The library was ok- I didn't use it. For the price this place rocks. If you want a 5 star hotel better go somewhere else if you can deal with little annoyances then stay here. Beach is only 2 blocks away it's worth the annoyances. They constantly fill your towel and soap needs- if u run out call the front desk and they hook you up right away.
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Edie
We enjoyed our stay here, loved the spacious room with a view of the bay. Rooms were clean, nice kitchen area, no complaints.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Patrick
We will definately choose to stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Nice staff but the rooms are need of a major update. Air conditioning in are room dose not work that great room was warm.and not very clean. Not worth the money .
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
marco
"Nice stay..."
The one bedroom suite was nice. The only things that I didn't like was the the shower pressure wasn't that great, the shower didn't get as hot as it should and the power jets in the tub didn't work. Overall it was a nice two day stay..
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
frank
"#JenandAndrew"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and courteous. We requested a sheet set for pull out sofa and a member was at our door within 5 minutes. Ice and hot water were a bit of a problem. Hot water was slow to come during a shower and the only ice offered was from a little ice cube tray in the freezer. Some of our family members had ice makers but didn't work well. All in all, a great stay.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Dirty"
The rooms were very dirty. The bed sheets on the pull out we're never changed from previous guest! When called front desk- the response was their is nothing I can do now bc the cleaning service is out. She was very rude and nasty and asked me what I would her to do about it?! I told her to have management call me and I'm still waiting on that call. And I asked for connecting rooms MULTIPLE times prior to check in and they said they'd make a note and would probably be able to do it. Well when I checked in I was told there was no notes and the connecting rooms in that hotel weren't possible! OK then! The staff there is rude and seem very disinterested in pleasing their guests. No towels at pool, hot tub was fifthly! The floors in hotel room are gross bring slippers bc you will never want your bare feet to touch that floor for even a second! The showers suck- water pressure feels like a drip of water. I could go on about this hotel- just beware! You pay for what you get! I thought it wouldn't matter bc not much time is spent in room but the few hours you are in there are just nasty !
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Room was ok but the bed was extremely hard. Pool was over crowded with only two umbrella for about 30 chairs. Hotel is out dated with a smell that confirms there need to be renovations.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Don
"Great experience"
Clean rooms with an awesome bathroom!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Moderately pleased"
14th Anniversary and the hotel was different from the rest and affordable .
3 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Myke
Nice location away from all the boardwalk crazy, two blocks from a nice beach and facing a bay/wetlands with lots of birds. The room was nice and clean. My only complaint was the noisy and inadequate AC which made the room cold and damp and sleep not so great.
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Our room was large and nicely decorated. it was fairly clean, although maid service did not clean room (2 night stay). Air conditioning unit was loud and bed was uncomfortable, but the view from the room was beautiful and the pool was great.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Nice hotel, very accommodating"
Booked the room very last minute and was pleased that I was able to do so. It was a short stay, but well worth it. I was running a little late checking out but the hotel staff was very understanding. I would definitely stay there again and hope to do so soon.
Kristina
"Ocean City Dump"
Filthy, cold water, busted bed frame and noisy. Booked two days. Check out next morning. Think I will get any money back?
"Family weekend getaway"
My husband and I took my mom down for the weekend. When I booked the rooms, I specifically asked if the rooms could be next to each other on the same floor. I even requested to be up as high as possible in the hotel. That was not such a huge issue with me but it would have been nice to see the water instead of a tree and smelly water when we went out on the balcony. I was told that shouldn't be a problem. When we arrived, the woman at the front desk told us that the hotel was booked and that the rooms could not be on the same floor not next to each other. We were able to check in about an hour before the "normal" check in time. I didn't understand WHY the clerk could not accommodate a simple request as putting us next to each other. Clearly the hotel rooms were not all checked in (as there were people behind us about 6-8)so she could have easily put the people in the room next to my husband and I or next to my mother's room in another room to allow us to be next to each other. Very frustrating that she would not allow any wiggle room to accommodate a very simple request. The stay was pleasant. It was our first and LAST time we will stay there. Since the hotel is next to Fager's Island there was a lot of people in the hallway after midnight coming from the bar drunk and making a LOT of house. The living rooms are not as "noise" proof so you can hear conversations going on in the next room.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kimberly
"Has potential."
Was hoping for something a little nicer. Served a good purpose for the bachelorette party we were in town for, but it's not somewhere I would go for a family getaway...
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Erin
"very poor quality hotel"
the bed was very uncomfortable,hard!! the maids only brought fresh towels. the floors were filthy our feet were black after walking around for 10-15 min. only one ice machine in the entire hotel dirty towels were laying in hallway for 2 days near elevator the lobby was nice broken floor tiles in room counter top was broken in 2 places,etc,etc
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Not what I expected."
Elevators were very slow. We went in our room and it was not what the photo was on the computer. There was mold growing in the shower. It didn't seem like they vacuumed the carpet. The floors had stuff just laying in plain view that should have been cleaned up. It was so hot in the room we couldn't hardly stand it. It was 8p.m. Saturday night, we were trying to relax after a long day. Just outside our door they were making so much noise that we had trouble hearing the t.v.. The next morning, my son and I went on the elevator and it just stopped working. My husband went before us and his ride was fine. When it finally started working, my husband wondered what happened to us. Neither my son or myself would ride on that elevator again. Before I booked this hotel, I did read the reviews. I guess we all different expectations.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Hotel staff was great, room was a good size and proximity to beach.
Other trip May 26, 2015