All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
200 59th Street on the Bay, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Enjoyable visit."
Our stay was nice. Great location. We were able to park at check in and walk to most locations we wanted to go to. Only three small issues to state: The room smelled very musty, there was food pieces found on the floor through-out at check-in and the shower head needs to be replaced. I would stay again at Coconut Malorie when visiting Ocean City.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Breck
"Not bad for price - close to beach"
We stayed 5 nights and 6 days. hotel is pretty. Floor wasn't very clean. Maids are either over worked or underpaid because it seems they might be slackers. On the upside room was large enough, pretty, close to beach, friendly staff. If we had a complaint and told the front desk they'd send someone to fix it (maid). It was quiet. The view was awesome. The stovetop took forever to heat a pan of water. The microwave worked great, water pressure in the shower could have been better- but you know it's not home so... I'd take my family back again. They leave a broom and dust pan in the room and you'll want to use it for sure. Pool was clean. The gym was super hot and if you'd stay in it long enough working out you'd likely pass out. The library was ok- I didn't use it. For the price this place rocks. If you want a 5 star hotel better go somewhere else if you can deal with little annoyances then stay here. Beach is only 2 blocks away it's worth the annoyances. They constantly fill your towel and soap needs- if u run out call the front desk and they hook you up right away.
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Edie
We enjoyed our stay here, loved the spacious room with a view of the bay. Rooms were clean, nice kitchen area, no complaints.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Patrick
We will definately choose to stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Nice staff but the rooms are need of a major update. Air conditioning in are room dose not work that great room was warm.and not very clean. Not worth the money .
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
marco
"Nice stay..."
The one bedroom suite was nice. The only things that I didn't like was the the shower pressure wasn't that great, the shower didn't get as hot as it should and the power jets in the tub didn't work. Overall it was a nice two day stay..
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
frank
"#JenandAndrew"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and courteous. We requested a sheet set for pull out sofa and a member was at our door within 5 minutes. Ice and hot water were a bit of a problem. Hot water was slow to come during a shower and the only ice offered was from a little ice cube tray in the freezer. Some of our family members had ice makers but didn't work well. All in all, a great stay.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great experience"
Clean rooms with an awesome bathroom!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Moderately pleased"
14th Anniversary and the hotel was different from the rest and affordable .
3 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Myke
Nice location away from all the boardwalk crazy, two blocks from a nice beach and facing a bay/wetlands with lots of birds. The room was nice and clean. My only complaint was the noisy and inadequate AC which made the room cold and damp and sleep not so great.
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Family weekend getaway"
My husband and I took my mom down for the weekend. When I booked the rooms, I specifically asked if the rooms could be next to each other on the same floor. I even requested to be up as high as possible in the hotel. That was not such a huge issue with me but it would have been nice to see the water instead of a tree and smelly water when we went out on the balcony. I was told that shouldn't be a problem. When we arrived, the woman at the front desk told us that the hotel was booked and that the rooms could not be on the same floor not next to each other. We were able to check in about an hour before the "normal" check in time. I didn't understand WHY the clerk could not accommodate a simple request as putting us next to each other. Clearly the hotel rooms were not all checked in (as there were people behind us about 6-8)so she could have easily put the people in the room next to my husband and I or next to my mother's room in another room to allow us to be next to each other. Very frustrating that she would not allow any wiggle room to accommodate a very simple request. The stay was pleasant. It was our first and LAST time we will stay there. Since the hotel is next to Fager's Island there was a lot of people in the hallway after midnight coming from the bar drunk and making a LOT of house. The living rooms are not as "noise" proof so you can hear conversations going on in the next room.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kimberly
"very poor quality hotel"
the bed was very uncomfortable,hard!! the maids only brought fresh towels. the floors were filthy our feet were black after walking around for 10-15 min. only one ice machine in the entire hotel dirty towels were laying in hallway for 2 days near elevator the lobby was nice broken floor tiles in room counter top was broken in 2 places,etc,etc
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"cozy"
Had a wonderful time.. and I do every year when I visit ocean city...
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Jermaine
"Tub"
They stay was great! Only disappointment was when I tried to get in the tub at night we had no hot water.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Kristin
"great"
Great stay... but pool had no water
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Not bad"
Price was fair for the weekend we stayed. Hotel accomodations were satisfactory but needs a little updating.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Pleasant stay at Coconut Malorie"
Went down for a long weekend in early May. Hotel location is in heart of activities for "adults" with easy walk to Seacrets, Mackys, and a short footbridge walk from Fagers Island. Our room had a gorgeous bay view, although at night when Fagers crowds left we could hear them if the air wasn't on. The rooms were very spacious with kitchenette, table and chairs and full sofa. The juliette balcony was just large enough for two small chairs to sit out on and enjoy the view. Everyone was very accommodating to us and the rooms were clean.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Kaila
"Riding solo"
I arrived and was greeted to a wedding about to start in the main entrance. The scenery was gorgeous but I felt like I was intruding. I checked in and unfortunately they had my reservation under another name. They were very accomidating and made the change. I went to my room and was amazed at the view. The room was very pretty. I was excited since the bathroom was large and well lit. The only things I didn't like waa the door that led to the next room as I could hear the conversations of the people in the next room as was afraid things would get rowdy as I could hear this group was ready to party. Also, the shower presure in the morning was so bad that I couldn't even get all the shampoo out of my hair. When i checked out they continued to ask about being a couple in the room which was upsetting since I had made a solo trip for a reason. Other than that I would definately go back and recommend this hotel to friends and family.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Jacquelin
"hotel stay was ok"
The hotel was clean, nice but the bed was as hard as a rock. We asked for a late check-out and they would only give us to 10:30.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Dawn
"NEVER AGAIN."
I stayed here on Valentines day weekend. We paid almost $300 for this stay. We arrived Friday night, got ready (where we noticed little gnats in the bathroom) to go to a movie. When coming back from the movie at sometime at 12am we realized it was FREEZING in the room to notice, the heater was broken. I called down to the office where the told me maintenance was out for the night and that she could bring me up another blanket and a space heater... That would be fine for the night. Woke up the next day went out for the day to come back and STILL no one came to fix the heater. So i paid almost $300 to stay in a hotel on one of the coldest weekends of the winter with no heat. On Valentines Day weekend where I wasn't even able to get in the bathtub due to the fact that there was bugs in there when we first got in... After leaving and finding it IMPOSSIBLE to find a contact number for this resort I realized I left my watch there. After over a month I finally got in touch with someone and the found the watch and offered to ship it back if i pay for UPS. Okay fine, what's that 5-6 bucks? No, try $18.09 and it took over a week to even get to me.... I stayed here a year and some ago and had a great stay. Now, I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Erica
the pictures on the web were definitly nor recent. we stayed there on a cold weekend and the living room was freezing
It was a weekend getaway for 2 couples. I just wish we had a adjoining rooms or a 2 Bdr was available with a FULL kitchen.
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Janet
"unsatisified"
bed was awful and the bathroom needs to be remodeled desperately. Tv very small in old time cabinet. Thermostat was a joke. 15 choices which none worked/
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
BONNIE
"Wonderful Winter 35th Anniversary Get-Away"
The suite was clean and a nice size. The bay view was beautiful even though our stay was during January. The bed was comfy, and the jetting tub was so relaxing. I was worried about the room being cold during the off season, but upon arriving it was warm and cozy. The temperature control worked great and adjusted quickly by moving the dial slightly. Our room was very quiet and private. Elevators are located close to doors so you can get into your room and back to your car very quickly. Looking around at the cement pool (drained for winter), the bar area and the foot bridge outside the hotel. It looked like it would be a fun place to visit during the summer months. We really enjoyed our stay and would visit again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Kimberly
"upgrade"
Water pressure sucked in jet tub and shower. TVs were collectors items. Needs updated.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
I always have a great experience when I stay at the coconut marlorie I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay at a nice clean place right next to fagers Island!!!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Thank god it was just one night"
We had cockroaches in the kitchen and the air conditioner did not work. Wouldn't go back
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Right on the bay"
The room was very nice and clean. Nice little kitchen with a decent size fridge, and a two burner stove. The sink was extremely small which made it nearly impossible to wash any dishes we used. And there was no counter space to do anything for cooking or drying the dishes. The couch and bed were not very comfortable. My boyfriend and I didnt sleep well either of the two nights we were there because of the bed. The view was nice. Overall the place was nice and would recommend.
Colleen
"Wouldn't stay here again"
Great location, but the hotel needs an overhaul. They have a new manager so maybe he will get it up to snuff. Mold in showers. Old carpeting. Dirty elevators. Etc. But a great location.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Loved my stay at The Coconut Malorie! I came in for Endless Summer Cruisin car show, and this hotel is a perfect location. My only disappointment was the walls were a little thin, but it didn't keep us awake. Definitely will be back!
4 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Crystal
"Nice, serene couples weekend!"
We had a very nice stay, we loved the room, maybe next time we will do a King Suite w/Jacuzzi. Our view of the bay was perfect. I was born and raised in Salisbury, but i live in Pennsylvania. I have been coming to ocean city since i was little. But i have never stayed on the bayside, it has always been oceanfront. But because of this stay we love the bay. I put my photos on facebook everyone loved them.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Shaleeta
"Nice hotel to stay off the beaten path"
This hotel was very nice. Easy to get to, quiet location.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"okay"
Tv's are only 24 inch very small. Also the game rooms were closed prior to scheduled closing time. Also our king bed came with 3 total pillows we asked for additional pillows and were advised there wete no additional pillow s.over all the room was nice clean and had very nice view.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
amanda
"Old hotel, only looks great outside."
1. Room description says 'standard suite with queen bed and a sofa bed' and the queen bed actually looks more like double size bed. I have double size bed at home and this bed is exactly the same size as this one, so I asked the front desk that it is not a queen and he insisted that it is a queen bed. It is not a queen bed, only the headboard is the queen size and the bed itself is double size. Also, it is noisy every time I move on the bed. Very old and bad conditioned bed. 2. There were a lot of tiny spiders all over the dinner table in the living room. This was just a horrible moment when I found these bugs are in my room! I called the front desk and they gave me a different room, but still unhappy. 3. Shower was bad, bad, bad. The water that comes out of the showerhead was like sprinkling water and it took me more than half an hour to take a shower. 4. Sofa in the living room was dusty and stinky. I had to cover the entire sofa with liner so dust doesn't fly around the living room. 5. Although I complained about the bugs in my room, the front desk only told me that they will call the maintenance guy to spray the bugs, not even trying to change to a cleaner room. They changed the room AFTER I told them to so. Not thinking about the customers. Overall experience with this stay, I will never
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Jeffery
"get together"
family get together
2 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Mattheus
"we loved it!"
Clean, quiet, beautiful. We loved our stay!!
5 night trip Sep 28, 2014
kari marino
"Get what you pay for"
The hotel is ready for a major facelift. The rooms are however clean. The furniture, cabinets, and bathroom are in need of attention. The location is ok. All in all it was just ok
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Rd
"Great place"
Booked room on short notice, better than expected.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Safety First"
I had anticipated a great stay at The Coconut Maloriem however I had to forfeit a night's accomdation because the room was unsafe for my 2 year old grandson. I had listed the ages of the children accompanying me and felt that this room shouldn't have been given. Toddlers run and play, and that step down into the living made the environment unsafe for him as he continued to fall in that area and subsequently busted his little lip. The floors are also with tiled (sparse throw carpets) which coupled with the step area enforced my decision to leave. That particular room isn't safe for small children.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Yvette
"good hotel"
Need dome renovation with beds. Not very comfortable. Location was great.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
kritts
It was good
3 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
Tracey
Just plain dirty!
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
good time good restarants and playing golfs lots of things to go
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
randy
Had a good experience- only thing was it was nice have the sliding door open to have the breeze come in but had to close due to the noise leval at the club.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice views, Indifferent Staff, Iffy Wireless"
Hotel appears to be much cleaner and better maintained than a lot of the other hotels in OC. The view of the bay was particularly beautiful. Room was clean, although the decor was somewhat dated. Bed was way too soft. Although the hotel has free wireless, its availability was spotty. The staff was kind of laid back. Not rude or unprofessional, they just didn't seem to care to make us feel welcome. We switched hotels midweek (we would have extended our stay, but they wanted a much higher rate than our first three nights) and the staff at the hotel we moved to was orders of magnitude friendlier.
3 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
Justin and James
"Expectation vs Realty - Largest Gap for the worse"
Where to start - There are positives - but lets start with negatives. 1) Stated wi fi thru out. I did request a water view (paid more) so I could work with a view. Response from staff to me was to work in lobby (NO water view. There was a view of lobby and drop off area of hotel). 2) Toilet kept running. 4 times a crew showed. I was trying to nap. The runing kept me up the 1st nite. 3) No batteries or UNoperational remote for TV. 4) Bulb missing from lamb 5) Dorito's chips on floor when I arrived. 6) Lobby area work area - DUSTY. Floor was pretty messy 7) Very low pressure shower (would not mention this if other issues were not present. 8) The caulking around tub was failing/loose/hanging.... and discolored. 9) No Do NOT Disturb signs in room to hang on door. 10) The hotel needs to revamp the elevators - not a good impression (not a big deal to me - but am addressing due to above issues) Positives a) Great view b) Ez walk to Fagers and Seacrets c) Lots of coffee in Lobby d) Large Room e) Very comfortable bed. f) Very clean Frig g) Quiet - even w/ Fagers Island behind (with doors shut and curtains closed it was quiet) I will not stay here again. Hotel should have offered a comp or discount for issues. Was here before, quite a few years back..... Will go elsewhere next time. Not worth the hassle. I could have paid less, for likely more ease. When my time is taken up for issues that should not entail my time..... that iritates me.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Pete
"ok hotel"
furniture old & dirty, bed squeaks, old mattress. Water pressure is EXTREMELY poor & shower head very old & hard to maneuver. Kitchenette has utensils, convenient. Location is great since its not on the boardwalk and 2 blocks from the beach & restaurant on the water in the back part of the hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
The stay was great!
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
The staff was very friendly but our room was not in good condition. The air conditioning didn't work and they weren't able to fix it. There was no hot water for the showers. Our pull out bed was broken the first night but they did fix it for the second night. The hotel definitely needs to be upgraded.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
LettG
Great room with a view of the bay. it was much more than we expected. Easy walking distance to the beach. it was perfect.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014