All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
200 59th Street on the Bay, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good hotel"
Need dome renovation with beds. Not very comfortable. Location was great.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
kritts
It was good
3 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
Tracey
Just plain dirty!
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
good time good restarants and playing golfs lots of things to go
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
randy
Had a good experience- only thing was it was nice have the sliding door open to have the breeze come in but had to close due to the noise leval at the club.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice views, Indifferent Staff, Iffy Wireless"
Hotel appears to be much cleaner and better maintained than a lot of the other hotels in OC. The view of the bay was particularly beautiful. Room was clean, although the decor was somewhat dated. Bed was way too soft. Although the hotel has free wireless, its availability was spotty. The staff was kind of laid back. Not rude or unprofessional, they just didn't seem to care to make us feel welcome. We switched hotels midweek (we would have extended our stay, but they wanted a much higher rate than our first three nights) and the staff at the hotel we moved to was orders of magnitude friendlier.
3 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
Justin and James
"Expectation vs Realty - Largest Gap for the worse"
Where to start - There are positives - but lets start with negatives. 1) Stated wi fi thru out. I did request a water view (paid more) so I could work with a view. Response from staff to me was to work in lobby (NO water view. There was a view of lobby and drop off area of hotel). 2) Toilet kept running. 4 times a crew showed. I was trying to nap. The runing kept me up the 1st nite. 3) No batteries or UNoperational remote for TV. 4) Bulb missing from lamb 5) Dorito's chips on floor when I arrived. 6) Lobby area work area - DUSTY. Floor was pretty messy 7) Very low pressure shower (would not mention this if other issues were not present. 8) The caulking around tub was failing/loose/hanging.... and discolored. 9) No Do NOT Disturb signs in room to hang on door. 10) The hotel needs to revamp the elevators - not a good impression (not a big deal to me - but am addressing due to above issues) Positives a) Great view b) Ez walk to Fagers and Seacrets c) Lots of coffee in Lobby d) Large Room e) Very comfortable bed. f) Very clean Frig g) Quiet - even w/ Fagers Island behind (with doors shut and curtains closed it was quiet) I will not stay here again. Hotel should have offered a comp or discount for issues. Was here before, quite a few years back..... Will go elsewhere next time. Not worth the hassle. I could have paid less, for likely more ease. When my time is taken up for issues that should not entail my time..... that iritates me.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Pete
"ok hotel"
furniture old & dirty, bed squeaks, old mattress. Water pressure is EXTREMELY poor & shower head very old & hard to maneuver. Kitchenette has utensils, convenient. Location is great since its not on the boardwalk and 2 blocks from the beach & restaurant on the water in the back part of the hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
The stay was great!
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
The staff was very friendly but our room was not in good condition. The air conditioning didn't work and they weren't able to fix it. There was no hot water for the showers. Our pull out bed was broken the first night but they did fix it for the second night. The hotel definitely needs to be upgraded.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
LettG
Great room with a view of the bay. it was much more than we expected. Easy walking distance to the beach. it was perfect.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Would not stay again in this hotel. Main reason I got this hotel was because of WiFi but there was non. Rooms were big but needs a lot of updating in them. Screen door also doesn't close all the way let bug at night. When we first walk in everything was wet because probably they have problems with humidity in their rooms. Before booking this place look someplace else
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Fabian
Hotel was very clean. Staff very helpful. The lobby is very beautiful. My room was clean and neat! The only issue is the shower pressure was alittle low other then that my stay was wonderful! I would stay again!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
maryland
"Beautiful Hotel lacks maintenance & cleanliness"
The hotel is nicely designed with a beautiful view of the bay, yet overall maintenance & cleanliness is very poor. . .mold at the tub's ceramic tile wall, musty smell in bedroom, and stains on sofa/chairs. The room accommodates 4, but 2 must sleep in a very old, uncomfortable, creaky sofa bed! We were so uncomfortable, we checked out a day early. Sadly, we stayed there 8 years ago & it was great. New furniture & carpet & improved cleaning/maintenance would fix the problem. Until then, we won't be back.
4 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Have stayed here two times in the past. Was very nice then but that was 14 yrs ago. Disappointed in how run down it is. Front desk not very friendly or welcoming. Light bulbs down both sides of mirror in bathroom need maintenance. Some of the entire sockets with working bulbs were hanging off the wall. Mirrors weren't cleaned in bathroom. Lamp on bedside table wasn't working. Maintenance did come to fix problems but lightbulbs/sockets were fixed as much as could be. With some tender care this could be a nice hotel again. Don't let the front entrance fool you. That's the best room in the hotel.
4 night trip Aug 15, 2014
C Harvey
"Less Than Satisfied"
Addition to what could be improved below: provide alternate cable news channels other than the lousy Fox (False) News.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great hotel - great service - great location"
Priced out of the market for an oceanfront hotel, I chose this one because of other people's high review ratings. I was thrilled at the friendly staff, great location and reasonable price of this hotel. The room was a generous size with a separate living area and bedroom. Built in microwave and fridge were very helpful....dishes provided....nice touches. A warm welcome was provided by Anthony - the bellhop - he was an unusually kind and friendly person who made me feel like I was at a friend's house. I didn't even try the pool (hot tub) or health club however those amenities also exist. Good snack machines/soda/water on first floor - pleasing hotel entrance, GREAT parking and a fantastic seafood restaraunt within a 2 minute walk ... BREATHTAKING sunsets.... now I might stay here again even IF an oceanside room is available. This place is a real GEM.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Nitz
"Large room, good location"
The hotel could use some renovations to the rooms. Was probably great back in the day but is starting to show wear. The staff was very nice. We won't be staying there again, but can't complain about anything really. Was nice to have a small kitchenette in the room and a fridge. Makes it great for keeping beverages to take to the beach.
3 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
"Beautiful Bay view. Clean hotel."
Hotel staff were great. Standard Queen suite with kitchenette was cozy.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Victoria
"indifference"
For a place that labels itself as resort we expected a little more. Our room was not ready for a check in on time. Eventually were told by front desk that it is ready and after getting there with the luggage we discovered large group of hotel service members super casually hanging around it while some of them were still cleaning the room. Had to wait again in the hallway :)))) Funny. Front desk avoided eye contact during stay, A lot of garbage been thrown from balconies by guests, i don't think any effort was made to clean it up.
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"great space with small kitchen and large bathroom."
Two blocks away from the beach and one block from the main strip.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
vic
"Close to the beach"
Hotel location is very convenient, only two blocks away from the beach. If you enjoy locations with less chaos and don't mind walking to the hot spots then this is the hotel for you. The room was clean but some complaints I have were the sofa bed. It was not that comfy and preferred a second bed. Also I had to wait over an hour to receive new clean towels. And of the one blanket had a musty smell.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Jess
"nice location"
location great. rooms fairly nice. Very unhappy that maid service did nothing but bring towels, and not enough. for the price I expect the floor swept or vacuumed, but nothing.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Looks can be deceiving"
The room had a very nice, well-cared-for appearance, was spacious and had a full array of amenities (fridge, microwave, stovetop, sink). The view of bay was fantastic. However, there wasn't even an electrical outlet on the one side of the bed yet there was a lamp on the nightstand. Most of the outlets were "loose" - the plugs almost fell out and wouldn't stay connected well enough to charge mobile devices. The hot water was mostly "missing" so our showers (sans one) were lukewarm at best.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
MMB fan
"Dave2014"
Room was nice and clean, shower water pressure was terrible, take about an hour to take a shower, cause the water pressure is terrible. need to update pillows, and Bed. other then that room was very clean and nice.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
I enjoyed staying here. The staff was friendly and the room was nice as well. Great balcony view of the bay. The only thing I'd change is the bathroom. The bathtub looked like it could've used some maintenance and the water pressure could've been a lot stronger. Besides that I enjoyed my stay and I'd stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"Coco Malorie"
It was a great experience. Service was great and accommodating. The rooms are very spacious. The only thing is the bayside rooms stink because of the bay, but the view is amazing.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Adrienne
"Good hotel"
A good hotel overall, small balcony tho. Great veiw of the bay for sunset.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice beach stay."
Hotel about 2 blocks away from beach. Easy trip to boardwalk about 5 minutes. Only downside was water pressure a little low and tv in main room not working.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Alex-todd
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
Nice hotel and short walk to the beach. Staff friendly and helpful. Great price for holiday weekend! Room didn't appear as advertised but still nice.
kel-la
"Disappointing OC Hotel"
I paid over $300 a night because it was during 4th of July weekend. However, it was not worth that amount at all! During the first hour, I had to call maintenance because none of the TV remotes worked, the screened door on the balcony was laying on the floor of the balcony, and the adjourning door to the corresponding room wouldn't completely close- meaning those people technically had access to our room. After a long day at the beach, we came back to find that our shower didn't work, as well. The stay was very frustrating because this things should have been fixed if they had properly cleaned and checked the room before we moved in.
Charla
"Beautiful view & location"
We faced the Bay which was beautiful, 2 blocks walk to ocean as well. The restaurant/bar on Fager Island was wonderful and you can sit along bay to eat. Room was perfect and huge. Water pressure was bad and hot water wasn't so good for 1st couple of days, then better on last day. Also, bed seemed comfortable but our backs hurt a little. I would still stay again, however because it was clean, spacious, beautiful and we loved the location!
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Wendy
"Prime location, two blocks from the beach."
Very friendly staff. Clean room. Overall very clean hotel. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
melissa
"upgrades needed"
Wi fi didn't work and I needed it bad. Had to spend most of my time at a wi fi location up the street. Phone didn't work to call desk. TVs were 20 years old and had awful picture plus very little channels. 10 minute waits for elevator.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
"Lots of maintenance issues"
I was disappointed to learn only hours before my arrival that the pool and hot tub were down, part of the reason I chose the hotel. While the suite setup was ideal for our family, the refrigerator went out the first night, the wifi was spotty at best, the toilet took 4 tries each time to flush, there water pressure and temperature were very poor. Service to the room was disappointing and took too long. The only saving grace was that it was two blocks from the ocean. The customer service was so-so depending on the person.
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Hb
"Nice hotel but the AC needs an overhaul!"
Our stay at the Coconut Malorie Hotel was nice but the hotel needs to update their air conditioning system. It was hot and humid in our room no matter how much we tried to adjust the thermostat. When questioned, a front desk person said that the system was on but may be running a little weak because of so many guests. Perhaps it is time for a larger HVAC unit? Our room was very clean and we had a beautiful view of the bay. I just wish the housekeeping staff had refilled the tissues and toilet paper when they cleaned the room. Also, the pool was closed for repairs for the entire week and unfortunately our room overlooked the pool so we were treated to some serious construction noise in the morning. Overall a nice hotel but with a few small changes it would be AWESOME!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
SS
Pool was closed the whole time and we were told they would call us and let us know another pool we could visit in the area and they never did. Shower was barely a drizzle and took them 3 days to fix it as well as half the lights in the room that were out that they actually never fixed. Nice view, but balconies are only big enough to stand on.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Fun"
Everything was great except the pool was closed. Expedia said I would get 100 coupon for my next booking
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Kris
Awesome location. HORRIBLE WATER PRESSURE IN THE BATHROOM. The beds are not comfortable. The front desk staff are very helpful. Really nice rooms with great view, just need some updating and attention to detail.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Lisa D
"just ok"
We were not completly satisfied with this hotel. The room was clean, in decent shape, and the bed was comfortable. But, the screen doors for the balcony did not close all the way which allowed flies to get in. The water also took about 10 minutes to get hot and then went back and forth between luke warm and hot, which did not make for a pleasurable showering experience. At night you can hear all the people walking to and from the nearby bar. The pool was rather small and crowded. On the plus side, The staff was nice.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
cw
"decent place but older"
Nice room but humid. Could have been a little cleaner. 1 elevator was out of order. Some Brass would have helped the look...
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"We would stay again"
It was so great to have a two burner stove and small kitchen in our room. We ate every meal in our room, so we were able to save money and calories. The toddlers loved the big bathtub and the full size fridge. We would love to stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Momof2
"Anniversary Getaway"
Room was fantastic, very friendly counter staff, and very quiet. My only complaint was there was no restaurant (this was known prior to arrival).
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2014
"Hotel had a mildew smell"
Sheets were dirty Pullout couch mattress ready for the trash Need to update pullout couch mattress Clean sheets Renovate for mildew smell Nice pool and hot tub Nice coffee in lobby Nice set up in rooms...needs to be cleaner and fresh smelling
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Nice hotel lil bit away from the action but not bad being away from the ruckus sometimes. My only 2 complaints were no breakfast in the am and water pressure was very weak but other than that great hotel !!
4 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
Likeimposta
"Nice hotel bayside."
Nicely decorated, great bayside views. Friendly, helpful staff. It took quite some time for the AC to cool the room down and the water pressure was low. The hotel itself was too warm. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Wi FI worked well. This room had a nice mini kitchen. Game room and pool were nice. Overall we would stay again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Candy
"Really nice rooms"
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful here! The rooms are really nice, clean, and spacious.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"More than I expected! Great location and spacious!"
The location was convenient, the room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was wonderful with great lighting and plenty of space. I loved the kitchenette; especially, the full size refrigerator. Coffee in the lobby was always fresh and hot. Our housekeeper was incredibly sweet and personable. A little noisy at night with the restaurant behind the hotel.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Good Value"
Couple of the things in the hotel weren't working like the whirlpool in the tub. The shower head barely shot out any water. There was no remote for the tv in the bedroom. It was very clean. The pool and hot tub were nice. Staff were friendly. Conveniently near Seacrets and Fagers island. Would def stay again
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Good location right at Fager's Island."
First impression of hotel is very nice as it has a Key West type appearance for lobby. Staff was very friendly and reservation ready at arrival. Price was excellent. We had a bay view room which was very nice. Balcony is small but useable. The room was actually a one bed suite with a nice size living room and a separate bedroom. The rooms have a need for some work but not uncommon for beach areas. Bath area was great; well lit and large. Again, some minor needs. However, the elevators really are in need of overhaul as they look poor and give a bad image for hotel. Makes it look old along with some of the "used" furniture. But, pool was nice and overall , a good value for the price.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014