All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

Food is not good
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
"Worst Miami Hotel"
Worst place ever. If you enjoy being awakened before 8 am by the noise of construction right over your room, this place is for you. If you like rude clerks, please stay there! The management has decided to do a complete renovation while keeping the place opened. If I had known that the fitness center and the dining room would be close for repairs and that the “alarm clock” would be a construction crew working right over my head every morning I wouldn’t have stayed there at all. Expedia, keep this place out of your packages!
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
Unhappy guest
"Miami's WORST hotel"
My stay at this hotel was terrible. Very disappointed! It's dirty, old, and disgusting not to mention the terrible service they have! By far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. It should be called Miami's worst hotel!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"looks can be deceiving"
stayed two nights. room looks nice, although cleanliness was a big issue. when the shower curtain was pulled out, there was so much disgusting dirty stuff in the fold. I had to pull it off the pole. there was grime on the wall of the bathtub too. I did sleep well in the bed. the AC ran the entire time with water leaking on the floor in front of the bathroom from the filter in the ceiling. there's nothing in the room to ID the TV channels, emergency evacuation or anything about the hotel. Parking is packed and often could not park near the floor of my room. Good note is that the parking is secure. Excellent location near Coral Gables and the University. Access to the highways was also excellent.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2015
Suzanne
Do not choose this place...
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
HIMALI
"You Get What You Pay For."
This hotel is good for a quick night or two. The wifi didn't work you have to pay for toll free calls.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Carl
Hotel service was very bad. I'm not coming back no more.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"horrible"
The hotel is OLD run down and DIRTY GROSSS ughhhh will never stay there again , pictures look great but farrr from the reality... stay away expend xtra few bucks .
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
"The worst Mami hotel"
Will not return.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Carlos
The overall stay out of a possible 5 star I would rate it a 3 and the only reason it receives a 3 is for the simple fact when me and my friend were checking out to leave we went down to eat there breakfast which is just powdered eggs I believe and sausage but if your hungry its good lol, I went to pickup a fork and seen a roach in the fork container so that did it for me. The hotel is under construction, DONT GET EXTRA TOWELS the room service lady told me it would be an extra $20 for Towels lol I was like that's crazy, but make sure you ask room service if there still charging for towels, there was a $8 fee for a safe in the room that we didn't use. But for the price you cant beat it, I'd stay again, I just wouldn't eat anything lol.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Erick
"safe hotel"
Good room. Very clean. hardwood floors
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
"Not bad for money and location."
na
5 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"Close to many of stores and to the beach"
Nice experience I know is not the hotel but a reserved a room with one big bed and at my arrival I found that the room have two beds the mistakes was made by Expirian. Hope next time do not happen again.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
carmen
very unpleasant . i checked in nov.1.2015 at 11pm . the two attendants at the front were complete goofballs and extremely unprofessional. i had to change rooms twice. first because they gave me a lesser room than what i paid for and 2nd because they gave me a very dirty room. by the time i was at the right room it was past midnight and my famy and i were very tired and exaughsted from going back and forth between different floors of rooms. the tall kid with the glasses at the front in the lobby desk was VERY extremely extremely unprofessional and unpleasant. he had his shirt tucked out,wrinkled and just kept laughing and goofing off while i and other customers were complaining about our situations. He needs to be fired immediately for his incompetence and negligence. All he did was kept blaming the remodiling or saying he was new and never offered an apology. If best miami hotel wants to stay in business they need to fire this employee immediately.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
Alejandro
"Nightmare"
Came back from long day at work and the new renovated room had a puddle of water from the AC unit and they had no engineers available until the next morning. What hotel has no engineer 24/7?! Overall I left and did not stay my third night what a headache!! At check in my reservation was not available, I cant say more because it will drive me nuts thinking about it. One young man went out of his way to help and he did but come on, must train the staff, must bring technology up to par, must be able to spend money on real renovations, not halfway bootleg renovations etc. I guess you get what you pay for, very sad.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2015
Emmanuel
They are in construction and doesn't look beautiful,in 2 nights the housekeeping don't do anything mi room was mess they didn't change my sheets bed,towels either and the wifi doesn't work is terrible
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
June
"Not Miami Best Hotel"
After a long day of traveling I arrived at the hotel at about 8pm. I was immediately greeted by a very rude young lady. She told that there was no reservation under my name, I told her that I made the reservation about 3hrs ago and showed her the confirmation in my email.. She replied that it is not in their system and that i have to wait until their system is updated, I asked how long, she replied for as long as it takes. I immediately called hotels.com to confirm that the confirmation was sent, they assured me that it was sent, they even resend it about 10 more times while I was there. The hotel seems to have outdated system which was only able to receive parts of the confirmation.. After about one and a half hrs. they finally got the reservation. The hotel room was "okay" There was a water leak over the bathroom door. The hotel seems to be very old, and have construction going on in some areas... The carpet in the hallways are filthy and stained, the wall in the reception area seems to have mold. I had reservation for 2 nights, but after what they put me through I forfeited the second night and stayed at the Quality Inn A few miles away. Hotel.com tried to get a refund for the second night but was unsuccessful.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
mohamed
"Dirty Hotel"
Super dirty hotel falling paint in the rooms ceiling, dirty bathrooms, dirty place to eat, bad neighborhood, close to train station and making a lot of noises, dirty table linens. Hosted asking for money in free food, people smoking drugs in the open, people smoking marijuana in the open, bad smell of marijuana in elevator, the tall clerk keeps feeding his mouth all day long, pizza, big bowls of cereals. Getting free food from vendors who sell illegal bad food. Little guy with glasses eating a lot of pizza and food, New guy with dirty looking ties he is bold in the head. Wears the dirty tit all the time the best individual is a tall skinny guy in the hotel. Very fast and efficient he should be manager.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Carlito
"not too good"
The customer service was not too friendly
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
elaine
The lobby smells like mould....The walls are dirty, the Air conditioner was very loud and it leaks whenever you turned it off. The floor tiles were cracked, the carpets are old and dirty. The keys had to be reprogrammed each time we left the room. The place is just shabby.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"That is the most disgusting horrible condition hot"
Once I get checked in and went to my room as I got out of the elevator the conditions of the hallway and the rugs are disgusting it was die dingy and dirty the rug looks like it was from 1980. It was so dirty. Once I walk into the room the room smell like mildew there was water coming down from the ceiling it was disgusting. There was no decent bedding or blankets there was one tiny soap bar. Towels and look like they been there in the hotel since they opened a hotel. Breakfast were fake eggs and some dry nasty sausages. Coffee was cold. The most disgusting experience horrible hotel
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Mrs A.
Just needed a economy hotel for meeting with a person from Miami airport. The hotel is under improvements. They had powdered eggs for breakfast. I ask clerk if there was a mini fridge in room, she said yes but there was not. I did not say anything. Parking is very bad around the hotel. They charge me 10 more dollars for their garage.I think their website said 8 dollars per day. Rooms are very clean and roomy. Over all it is a nice place.Lots of food establishments within walking distance. I would stay there again.Speaking both spanish and english is common.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
gerald
"Dirty"
Dirty unsanitary and cheap.. not $ cheap uncomfortable cheap
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"Worst hotel in Miami"
Well I went on vacation the hotel smells bad the service is poor they charge 4 parking an the safe room small looks like a cheap motel well I tough I got a good deal but no I would never visit this place again the only thing I can say it was good te lady that makes the coffee was very friendly the rest of the stuff was cranky N talk bad about the hotel, my room leaked the all the time I felt I ask to get it fix nothing,that's y when u book the place it's not refundable one time costumers its all it gets they don't care about anyone there
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Gerardo
"Not the Best Miami Hotel by far"
I pulled into a parking lot that was black and filthy. I had to pay the 8.00 to park there because the neighborhood was not good. I walked down a filthy carpeted hallway which was sub standard. I was shocked. My room was cold but no carpet and sheets looked clean. Blankets were old and looked dirty in the closet. I slept on towels... Woke up to take showers and there was no turning the Hot water handle. I demanded a shower from the desk and he after realizing I was going to contact Hotels.com-put me in another 60 degree room to shower for my business meeting. The food in the am , although beautifully displayed was powered eggs and sausage that was not too good looking. Coffee was good. I passed on the free breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
My reserved room was not ready, even though I showed up after 3:30pm. Bathroom was unclear, the hallways were unfinished painting, there people's outside the halls smoking and drinking.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Elionel
"Hotel very disapointing."
Personel non flexibel . Continental breakfast was not worth the name. Scrammbelled eggs tasted like rice. No service at all the even forgot my wake up call so i had to run for mine flight.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
do not stay in
Had a medical emergency while in the room, Forgot the cat there (my mom had brought him and my wife was supposed to take her to cat day care a few moments later) then they kicked me my wife and my 2 year old daughter out of the room (me walking with crouches under hardship pain) kept all the mo when for reservation had 3 night left. Had to spend 2 days for them to cancel the upcoming new reservation that they initially wanted to keep the money also. This management was the most un humane people I have ever seen. Monsters!! Stay away go somewhere else
4 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Gustavo
"Lousy hotel staff, great location"
We paid for cheap for this hotel but we went it an open mind first thing we were garanteed a room upon late arrival and were not given when we got there we had to wait until the next day at check in at 3:00 pm the staff of management were very rude and playing the blame game, the manager never came out to attend with the issue. Finally at 5:00 pm we got our room we had to pay extras for the safe and parking. They did not refund my first night that we coulnd't stay because they did not have our room, so they charged me and rented my room they got twice the money for that room. The night before we had to check out there was only one towel. The hotel refused to give me a copy of my id's and cc which I specifically demanded overall it was a bad experience.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
V
"GREAT VALUE"
GREAT VALUE...FRIENDLY STAFF, ONLY THING I HAD AN ISSUE WITH WAS THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS TOO COLD!! AFTER A HOT DAY OUT AROUND THE CITY THE COLD A/C IS REFRESHING BUT WE COULD NOT ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE. ONLY OPTIONS WERE EITHER FREEZING COLD OR OFF. NOT MY FIRST TIME STAYING HERE AND WILL CERTAINLY NOT BE THE LAST. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN IN A FEW WEEKS!
6 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2015
Sasha
"The stay"
The hotel was under construction and made sleeping in hard. For the price and location you couldn't beat it.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
richard
"Value for the money."
European-style hotel here, I believe it's owned by a Spanish company. Generous free breakfast from seven to nine. Two blocks to South Miami public library. Two blocks from South Miami Metrorail/Metrobus station on US1. Across US1 is the Sunset Plaza mall plus assorted shops and restaurants along Sunset Drive. Remember to add $8 a day for parking plus $2 a day for a safe plus room rate. Piano in lobby plus ornate glass elevator with view of courtyard. Friendly Hispanic staff. Hotel entry on 71st Street and garage entry on 70th Street. Must grab phone at garage entrance, hotel desk will answer and then open gate.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Francisco
"the best hotel"
It was amazing!
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
crystal
"Enjoyed the stay. Surprise!!"
I enjoyed my stay. After seeing previous reviews I was expecting the worst but was pleasantly surprised. Although everything was not on par, it was a great deal for the price paid. A very satisfied customer.
3 night trip Oct 1, 2015
Morris
"Disappointing"
To much noise and has cucarachas, smells humidity ...................
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"It's 8:30pm and you need a room tonight. Go for it"
Nice! If you need a room to sleep in, it is clean and safe. If you are looking for an experience, pay more money and go somewhere else!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Greg
"Stay away"
Dirty sheets with hair & stains, rude staff, peeling wallpaper, stained carpets; what more can I say. I was told by a staff member that I could not have a chair in my room because it violates Miami fire code. Seriously? The hotel charges you $2/day for a safe in the room regardless of whether the safe works. Finally, if you have a car, it's $8/day to park. Don't get drawn in by the free breakfast. It's horrible. It's the same everyday -- powdered eggs, nasty sausages, toast, cereal, and rotting bananas.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"could be a gem"
stay here regularly, reasonable price, and although hotel could use a renovation, rooms are always clean and beds are comfortable, breakfast has improved over the last 6 months and the staff are always friendly if you need a place to stay and not expect lots of bells and whistles this hotel works. You can tell it once was a beautiful hotel in its early times. Its just tired and needs a facelift.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
jeanette
No one told me we had to pay for parking for all the days we stayed at the hotel.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"service was good, friendly staff, very clean"
good hotel, but difficult to find the location, 71 St. was hardt to find, we got lost every time want to get back to hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"MARIJUANA HOTEL IN SOUTHY MIAMI"
A LOT OF MARIJUANA SMOKE IN TOP FLOOR. LOUSY BREAKFAST. RECEPTION GUYS ARE EATING PIZZA ALL THE TIME, THEY LOOK VERY HUNGRY. THE BIG TALL GUY EATS LIKE A BULL, AND THE SMALL GUY WITH GLASSES EATS REAL FAST AND A LOT OF FOOD. THEY ARE ALWAYS EATING FREE PIZZA , THEY HAVE BOXES BEHING THE DESK, AND THEY KEEP ON EATING, THAT IS WHY IT TAKES SO LONG TO CHECK IN THE HOTEL. THE PIZZA IS MORE IMPORTANT.AND THEY REALLY EAT. THE BREAKFAST IS TERRIBLE, THE SAME STUFF FOR THE DAYS THAT I WAS THERE. THE SERVER KEEPS ASKING FOR TIPS WHEN THE BREAKFAST IS FREE. SOME EGGS THAT TASTE LIKE NOTHING. OLD BREAD, OLD BANANAS, OLD CEREAL, BURN SAUSAGES, AND LADY ASKING FOR TIPS.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
AURELIO
"Horrible"
The driver and stuff are lazy it looks nothing like the pictures the desk clerks are rude they give you wrong travel information its very far from the airport and beach it's not worth the cheap price trust me your not getting a deal at all It's false advertisement. Sucks! It made me not want to use Expedia.com anymore :(
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
young85
"Not good"
Do not consider this at all. Very old & unclean. Very cheep quality food/breakfast. Never go there again
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
frank
""Best must = Worst""
Black hair in bathtub from previous guests, Housekeeping ladies screaming at 5am in Spanish in hallway full of guests rooms at 5:02 am waking us up and prompting me to go into the hall to ask them be be quiet and thank you for waking us up. Room AC has mold around vents and all over. Mattresses appear to have been "picked up" at the outskirts of a landfill. Deceiving as reception and outside of building looks "decent".. Staff was overall not very polite, they take a carbon print of your credit card for their files and WILL NOT accept credit cards without raised numbers on the credit cards - this is a credit security risk for guests. Upon arrival you are not greeted in a nice manner and your immediately given a long dialogue on all their rules and regulations and "warnings" as your "welcome greeting" to Best Hotel. A $2.14 charge is separate for the security "safe" in your room, mandatory to pay on arrival even if you do not require a safe. Staff person at check-out upon me complaining about being awoken at 5am, did not seem to care, and appeared a bit spaced out. Extremely sketchy place, no warmth whatsoever. I will never return here and never recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
ES
It was horrible
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Dykeisha
"Gross"
Gross.....they charge you 2 bucks for having a safe in the room. I didn't ask for a safe therefore I should not have to pay for it. $8 for parking in their garage (there was nowhere else to park) there was only 5 channels on the tv. Having a 6 year old, that wasn't very fun...the bed had hairs all over it. You could here conversations from the rooms next door. Overall this was a horrible hotel and I feel they should refund my 70 bucks. Had to shower after leaving because it was just gross
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"Very good, very helpful and professional, friendly"
I was very well handled by the staff, cleanliness was daily and very well made, when the overall service was very good, a park safe and secure cars, breakfast, varied and very attentive people working there, and they would recommend to open the restorant and to make espresso in the cafeteria.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Ruben
"DISAPPOINTED"
I know is not the best 5 star Hotel but, minimum I hope to get a good mattress and was absolutely bad condition sheets bad washed, pillows very bad condition, no soap, no shampoo and had to claim at front desk, water from exhaust a/c comes inside of bedroom just in front of bathroom door, floors all the time with water spots, bad cleaning on bathroom...no TV remote control, floors need minimum mopping and bad odor common areas needs cleaning like elevators.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
is ok for the price
6 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
mario
"Quality of service"
My stay was not too bad as I only slept there some nights. My problem is that the front desk staff are very incompetent they do not try to satisfy the guest. If you asked for anything they would say ok but they never get around to your request. Like 1 week without an iron which the maid took out my room and put one in that was not working. The tap in the bathroom running since I moved in.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2015