All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

"the best hotel"
It was amazing!
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
crystal
"Enjoyed the stay. Surprise!!"
I enjoyed my stay. After seeing previous reviews I was expecting the worst but was pleasantly surprised. Although everything was not on par, it was a great deal for the price paid. A very satisfied customer.
3 night trip Oct 1, 2015
Morris
"Disappointing"
To much noise and has cucarachas, smells humidity ...................
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"It's 8:30pm and you need a room tonight. Go for it"
Nice! If you need a room to sleep in, it is clean and safe. If you are looking for an experience, pay more money and go somewhere else!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Greg
"Stay away"
Dirty sheets with hair & stains, rude staff, peeling wallpaper, stained carpets; what more can I say. I was told by a staff member that I could not have a chair in my room because it violates Miami fire code. Seriously? The hotel charges you $2/day for a safe in the room regardless of whether the safe works. Finally, if you have a car, it's $8/day to park. Don't get drawn in by the free breakfast. It's horrible. It's the same everyday -- powdered eggs, nasty sausages, toast, cereal, and rotting bananas.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"could be a gem"
stay here regularly, reasonable price, and although hotel could use a renovation, rooms are always clean and beds are comfortable, breakfast has improved over the last 6 months and the staff are always friendly if you need a place to stay and not expect lots of bells and whistles this hotel works. You can tell it once was a beautiful hotel in its early times. Its just tired and needs a facelift.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
jeanette
No one told me we had to pay for parking for all the days we stayed at the hotel.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"service was good, friendly staff, very clean"
good hotel, but difficult to find the location, 71 St. was hardt to find, we got lost every time want to get back to hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"MARIJUANA HOTEL IN SOUTHY MIAMI"
A LOT OF MARIJUANA SMOKE IN TOP FLOOR. LOUSY BREAKFAST. RECEPTION GUYS ARE EATING PIZZA ALL THE TIME, THEY LOOK VERY HUNGRY. THE BIG TALL GUY EATS LIKE A BULL, AND THE SMALL GUY WITH GLASSES EATS REAL FAST AND A LOT OF FOOD. THEY ARE ALWAYS EATING FREE PIZZA , THEY HAVE BOXES BEHING THE DESK, AND THEY KEEP ON EATING, THAT IS WHY IT TAKES SO LONG TO CHECK IN THE HOTEL. THE PIZZA IS MORE IMPORTANT.AND THEY REALLY EAT. THE BREAKFAST IS TERRIBLE, THE SAME STUFF FOR THE DAYS THAT I WAS THERE. THE SERVER KEEPS ASKING FOR TIPS WHEN THE BREAKFAST IS FREE. SOME EGGS THAT TASTE LIKE NOTHING. OLD BREAD, OLD BANANAS, OLD CEREAL, BURN SAUSAGES, AND LADY ASKING FOR TIPS.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
AURELIO
"Horrible"
The driver and stuff are lazy it looks nothing like the pictures the desk clerks are rude they give you wrong travel information its very far from the airport and beach it's not worth the cheap price trust me your not getting a deal at all It's false advertisement. Sucks! It made me not want to use Expedia.com anymore :(
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
young85
"Not good"
Do not consider this at all. Very old & unclean. Very cheep quality food/breakfast. Never go there again
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
frank
""Best must = Worst""
Black hair in bathtub from previous guests, Housekeeping ladies screaming at 5am in Spanish in hallway full of guests rooms at 5:02 am waking us up and prompting me to go into the hall to ask them be be quiet and thank you for waking us up. Room AC has mold around vents and all over. Mattresses appear to have been "picked up" at the outskirts of a landfill. Deceiving as reception and outside of building looks "decent".. Staff was overall not very polite, they take a carbon print of your credit card for their files and WILL NOT accept credit cards without raised numbers on the credit cards - this is a credit security risk for guests. Upon arrival you are not greeted in a nice manner and your immediately given a long dialogue on all their rules and regulations and "warnings" as your "welcome greeting" to Best Hotel. A $2.14 charge is separate for the security "safe" in your room, mandatory to pay on arrival even if you do not require a safe. Staff person at check-out upon me complaining about being awoken at 5am, did not seem to care, and appeared a bit spaced out. Extremely sketchy place, no warmth whatsoever. I will never return here and never recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
ES
It was horrible
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Dykeisha
"Gross"
Gross.....they charge you 2 bucks for having a safe in the room. I didn't ask for a safe therefore I should not have to pay for it. $8 for parking in their garage (there was nowhere else to park) there was only 5 channels on the tv. Having a 6 year old, that wasn't very fun...the bed had hairs all over it. You could here conversations from the rooms next door. Overall this was a horrible hotel and I feel they should refund my 70 bucks. Had to shower after leaving because it was just gross
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"Very good, very helpful and professional, friendly"
I was very well handled by the staff, cleanliness was daily and very well made, when the overall service was very good, a park safe and secure cars, breakfast, varied and very attentive people working there, and they would recommend to open the restorant and to make espresso in the cafeteria.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Ruben
"DISAPPOINTED"
I know is not the best 5 star Hotel but, minimum I hope to get a good mattress and was absolutely bad condition sheets bad washed, pillows very bad condition, no soap, no shampoo and had to claim at front desk, water from exhaust a/c comes inside of bedroom just in front of bathroom door, floors all the time with water spots, bad cleaning on bathroom...no TV remote control, floors need minimum mopping and bad odor common areas needs cleaning like elevators.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
is ok for the price
6 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
mario
"Quality of service"
My stay was not too bad as I only slept there some nights. My problem is that the front desk staff are very incompetent they do not try to satisfy the guest. If you asked for anything they would say ok but they never get around to your request. Like 1 week without an iron which the maid took out my room and put one in that was not working. The tap in the bathroom running since I moved in.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Gloria
Very good Fair price
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
russell
"Unfriendly hotel"
The hotel staff was very unfriendly when I arrived.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"Calamity"
The structure is falling apart. They charge for using additional towels...$26 per week! Not if you lose it, just for asking additional towels. They then tell you your balance is zero. When you check your bank, you find the hidden charge. Breakfast is poor. If you took 8 loafs of bread they would laugh at you (they laughed at me). They over charge you behind your back...for a safe you're forced to use $2/day, charge for parking...$8/ day... there is more bad stuff!
5 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
toufik
"Quick return"
Pool was closed. Hotel under renovations. Breakfast bar was lacking. Room and common areas very clean. I was happy to have a secured parking garage. The location was ideal for me. Plan to stay again before my flight home instead of by the airport.
2 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Janice
"Don't Waste Your Money"
I had a three day prepaid room reservation, guaranteed for late arrival. I arrived late and the hotel had cancelled the reservation, hotel was full, no room was available, and no refund of prepaid reservation. Hotel staff was unfriendly and arrogant.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Not bad for the price
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Howard
"Hotel near Dadeland and University"
Our experience was not very pleasant, cucarachas all around the bathroom and room, toilet leaking, and AC also leaking from the roof. beds and linen ok, tv and freezer ok. Breakfast ok. Pool out of service too. Cheap hotel but we thought it would be a little bit nicer.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Carlos
It was a good experience
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Best Miami"
Terrible experience with this booking. I prepaid for three nights, check-in 9/4/15, check-out 9/7/15. My flight was delayed numerous times, then finally postponed from 9/4/15 to 9/5/15. When I arrived at the hotel on 9/5/15, I was told at Registration that my room reservation was cancelled, the hotel was completely booked full, and I would not be refunded. They did not care that I had prepaid for three nights.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Poor customer service"
Rooms are seldom clean. They don't always supply towels. Staffs are disconnected with realities o businesses. They allow clients to argue for too long instead of resolving the problem. It is however affordable...
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Nice staff and breakfast."
Staff plus,charges for non used items. Breakfast a plus. Room too small. Beds comfortable.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
was fin.. but small dinner room for to many people at the same time and only breakfast up to 9 am night personal not very competitive
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"Worst Miami Hotel"
From the first moment I checked into the hotel, the customer service at the front desk from the "night auditor" was horrible. He was beyond rude and stressed that he normally didn't work the front desk but he said that he was the face of the hotel. We were not aware that we had to pay for parking in the parking garage. We also had to pay for a safe that was in the room whether we used it or not. I asked for a receipt and he said to me, I'm not giving you a receipt. I asked him for his name and he said you'll just have to get it in the morning. When leaving the parking garage you had to call on the phone which was located in the garage to get back in. When we tried to get back in, he just let the phone ring without answering. We had to leave the parking garage go into the hotel where he was just sitting there doing nothing. He then said he would open the gate to the garage. I reported him the next morning. The hotel manager stated that he had several complaints about him. He asked me to put my complaints in writing. I was refunded back my money back for the parking. I will never stay at this hotel again.
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Latosha
The hotel is in very bad condition!!!! The hotel needs to be remodeled, full size double beds should be at least queen. Not what I what looking for.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"Nice room but service is rated 0"
The room is nice and clean but it has no iron or iron board and if you ask for one they will tell you "I'm going to try" and you never hear from them again. Also, complained 3 times about the TV (many channels not working) and the telephone in the room (also not working properly, no one could hear me well) - again, they said maintenance was on the way but never showed up.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Luis
"Terrible"
I had multiple bed bugs all over my body!! And there was a bug in the room. It was terrible! Please don't stay here.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Claudia
"Bad"
The service Room very bad , beutiful lobby but not the room . No good job House keeping we can not recomended
4 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Merio
"Well located in South Miami"
HOTEL NEEDS TO BUY MORE TOWELS. ALWAYS AN ISSUE. All drivers are very professional. Reception staff in the morning would not pass messages on to driver and bit rude sometimes. Other staff members very kind and making an effort to serve well.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Ronie
"Be prepared for extra charges!!!"
charged extra $10-$11 for parking and un-useful safe thing that no one is ever going to use! I ended up paying almost $80 for that nasty place!! If you are looking for good budget hotels make sure you call the hotel and find out for extra charges!! And that parking that you pay for is crazy!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2015
Tushar
"Probably won't come back"
The good point was the private garage because we had many luggages, but we had to pay extra for that, it was not included. And the installations are very old without the proper maintenance on the bathroom. Besides that, the receptionist was not kind at all. He didn't have change when I was paying for the garage spot and I had to go out to get it.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"The worst hotel."
From the hidden charges to scolding hot or cold water from the sink as well as the shower. Always have t ask for towels. Poor parking list is too long!!!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"OK for Overnight"
We were there for a procedure at South Miami Hospital; hotel is very close to it as well as to good restaurants. The floor could have been cleaner, but otherewise was OK.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Anne
"Good hotel, great location."
Very good experience, better than expected. Excelent location. The hotel was clean, the bathtub was not... But all in all this should be at least a 3 if not a 3.5 hotel. We needed to stay 4 nights at Miami and got this hotel as part of a package deal with flight tickets and car, and we're happily surprised. Very good!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Angel & Tarcida
The absolute worst hotel I've ever experienced. They charge you an automatic daily safe usage fee--even if you don't use the safe. Very dirty run down, moldy. Very unprofessional hotel manager and the check-in guy was asinine. This place needs to be removed from hotels.com website-because now I will never use your website again
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Good for the price"
My stay was okay. The staff was friendly, the room was clean. I had one or two issues, but they were not major, and upon check in I was given an option to change the room which I did not take up. The breakfast was not the best in the world, but we found a McDonald's near city hall. For the price I paid and the purpose of my trip it was a good deal.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Debbran
"noisy refrigerator"
My refrigerator was so noisy that I had to unplug it and use the ice machine.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Ray
"Not a nice place to stay."
The hotel seems to be very nice on the outside but inside is a different story. Very deteriorated especially the bathrooms. Even the walls behind reception desk are in bad conditions. The name is very deceiving.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Luz
"It was clean, affordable and in good condition."
We missed our connecting flight at 6 pm, so looked for an affordable local hotel. We chose it because it promised to have a free shuttle service from/to the airport. We waited for 1 1/2 hours, but no shuttle came and ended up with an expensive taxi ride. The hotel looks like a boutique hotel, very eclectic and clean. But, we had no suitcases (they made the flight!). There were no amenities such as lotion, toothbrushes, shower gel, so we had to go to a gas station nearby to get the items and something to eat. There is no hotel restaurant, but there were Asian and Cuban menus at the front desk that promised delivery. But, by the time we got to the room at 8:30 pm, we didn't order. The staff were friendly and kind. The wifi is free. Breakfast is provided. The air conditioner worked great and did not smell like mold. Floors, bathroom, sheets and pillows all were clean. It didn't appear to be a high crime area, although we did see an addict come in for a free breakfast of fruit loops.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Bad start great ending."
It was a terrible check in. it took the guy at the front counter three times to get my room key to work, but he ended up switching my room to do so. I ended up in a two full bed room when I requested a single king size bed. Breakfast was the highlight, the lady in charge of the breakfast was very polite and friendly. Management should have all their employees go through customer service training with her.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
julio
"get what i pay for..."
stay for just one night; the price was cheap; breakfast was just ok; the room rate at a 2; bathroom showerhead came off during the shower; the toilet was poorly installed. Well can't complained because it was so cheap.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
khanh
"I loved it"
I loved it....it was a good stay ....I will be back again I loved it....good customer services ....nice pool and room very conforable
5 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015