All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

2.6
    2.4
    2.2
"Dont waste your money"
The room do not have a small fridge and the AC unit and toilet constantly made noise
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Tewani
"I will not be there anymore."
Too bad. Too expensive accirding with the service. Nor clean.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Francisco
"In the south Miami area"
The rooms are nothing remotely close to the pictures on the website. Our king size bed was made out of two twin beds. The sheets were torn and falling apart. The shower had rust and mold. The water was either really hot or really cold, there was no in between. Never will I stay here again or recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Okay."
VERY long wait for shuttle. Room was basically clean but was damp and smelled damp. Beds only had sheets. I had to sign that I would be charged for any missing linen but the room was only stocked with 2 bath-towels, 1 hand-towel and a floor towel but zero wash cloths. When I requested wash clothes at the main desk, I had to sign an additional paper. We locked ourselves out of the bathroom when the bathroom door swung completely open and bumped the wall, locking the latch. When we closed the door the bathroom was locked. The staff seemed aware of this and provided a bent paperclip to open the bathroom door. Breakfast was fine. The shuttle to the port was prompt and the driver was attentive to ensure that we arrived at the correct ship - this was a nice service.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Cruising
"satisfied but not impressed."
Wasn't a terrible hotel. I spent my weekend in Miami Beach and away from the hotel. I can't complain too much about it but it did what I needed, which was for me to sleep after all my fun was said and done.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jose
"Good valué"
THE room was updated and staff was helpful.. Great hotel for the Price..
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Carlos
"room is nothing like the lobby"
The lobby and the pool were very nice but the room was extremely dirty. Our air conditioner was broke and stayed at 60 degrees the entire time. each full size bed only had one pillow and we were told there were no more, the bathtub was extremely dirty. we were not happy.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
josh
"Dirty place with poor service"
The pictures don't look anything like the real thing. The lobby is decent but as soon as you're out of the main entrance you'll start noticing how dirty the place is. My toilet and tv in my room didn't work and it took a whole day to have them fixed. The room also smelled and was dirty. The carpet in the common areas are stained. The restaurant at the pool has been shut down. The shuttle service from the airport to the hotel was not running so I had to get a taxi. When you try calling the hotel it just rings forever. I would definitely not stay here again and would rate this hotel as a one star not two!
4 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Georgia
It's a nice hotel close to the Sunset Place mall and the metro station.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"excellent hotel very clean great price very good a"
excellent hotel very clean great price very good area
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Nicolas
"Dirty Party Hotel"
My husband and 2 children stayed one night at this hotel. The pictures online look nice and the price is very reasonable but it is not worth it. I took pictures of our room but I don't see how I can upload them here. 1. Bathroom: I booked a room for 4 people and there were only 2 (very small) bath towels, 1 hand towel and 1 wash cloth. No hair drier or shampoo/conditioner. 2. Bedroom: The bed was made with just sheets. Pillows were on the dresser and comforters were folded in the closet. 3. Hallways: Carpet is hallways smells bad. 4. Complimentary breakfast: The breakfast was probably the worst part. It is set up in the lobby and there is an open area so there were birds flying by the food. They served eggs, sausage, and sandwich bread for toast. The eggs and sausage were even hard to look at so I didn't try but the bread was OLD! Even toasting it was impossible to eat. I would most definitely not recommend this hotel. It needs some serious updating, a good cleaning, and the food needs to be a little fresher. This hotel is cheaper than others in the area but not worth the savings.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Not the Best Miami Hotel"
No lock on my door. Rugs were stained horribly. Vent leaked all over the room. Bathroom was a disaster. Never again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"good"
good
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
MARIO
"The worst hotel I have even been"
Noisy, they allow people to be in the pool 1am o 2am doing a lot of noises. the beds DOES a lot of noises. UNCONFORTABLE. the toilet is doing noises all time. The "breaksfast" is the more nasty breakfast I have seen. scrumble eggs COLD?, sussages COLD?, aughhhh!!! the worst ever!!!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
blanca
"Be careful of this place!"
Booked online for an overnight stay to catch an early flight. Check in was slow and directions unclear. We were directed to parking which was a street away but unmarked. We had to return for more direction, found it, only to find the gate unresponsive. I spotted a phone which was connected to the desk and that got me in. Why didn't they tell me about that? First room was something out of Midnight Express, okay that is a bit extreme but it was freezing, two double beds instead of one and no sheets. There was even a used wad of Kleenex stuffed into the dispenser. Unbelievable!!! We marched back down to try and resolve it, and a different clerk nodded understandingly and immediately provided another room which was acceptable. They fixed it but I also believe that they knew and hoped that we would accept the first room. They do have acceptable rooms but they also have awful rooms, be careful!!!!! Very careful!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Martin
"excellent"
very nice and good to bussines and have a good time
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
jarno
"Be prepare to self defense yourself from staff"
We were attacked by staff for asking one extra towel!!! We were three guest checked in, they provide two towels. For two nights we have to beg and plead to staff for extra towel. Second night we have to call the cops as our security was threatened. General impression of this facility is "WORST" . If you know self defense and ready to use it on your vacation, stay at this facility.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
SK
"Not worth saving the money"
This hotel is cheap and if you only need a bed and a shower it will do the trick but I would not stay here again. The room was musty the entire time. Couldn't open a window due to a bee hive in it. Turned the air off because it was way too cold (in Miami!) and then the ventilation ducts began dripping water on the floor. After a day the whole floor was wet not from the dripping but from overall moisture. I was worried about the air quality. Paint was bubbling on the ceiling from what I believe was mold underneath. It is in walking distance to the university of miami but next time I'd gladly trade that for a cleaner hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"The ad about the hotel was very misleading"
we ended up checking out 5 minutes after we checked in, the hotel was that nasty; it smelled like cigarettes and the bathroom wasnt clean
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Khadija
"Not good"
I was not pleased,they said that the shuttle bus was broke down but they lied. We had to catch a bus from the port to the airport the we had to catch a train then walk 2 blocks to the hotel
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Clinton
"Horrible experience what you see on line its a lie"
Stinky room noisy uncomfortable beds air conditioner didn't work well room was freezing, carpet was filthy elevator hallways dirty ugly I do not recommend this hotel at all
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Teresa
"Good enough for a night"
I do not know if it was because of Jazz In the Gardens weekend but there was no wash rags in the room and we were not able to get anymore. The neighborhood was a work area but it was quiet. The beds were not comfortable at all and was too low to the floor. My television was unplugged when we checked in so had to move the dresser and reach behind to plug up a regular box television. It's ok for just resting after a great concert at Jazz In the Gardens but as far as comfort...it's bottom on my list. But I must say that the staff was absolutely wonderful.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
LaKeisha
"bad hotel all the way around."
Terrible service,hotel not clean, carpeting is dirty, no hand towels for two days. they charged me for a safe for 4 days that I did need or use.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"This hotel should be considered a short stay Motel"
Upon my arrival with my car I was unable to find clear direction for parking lot. In the parking lot there was mattress that used and stored for possible removal. The hallways filled with multiple stained damaged carpet. The rooms decore was so disturbing and cold that I was unable to complete my stay. I have to question who investigates these hotels before endorsing them?
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Nightmare Miami
"No heat, mattress horrible, no washclothes"
We had to wait until midnight for washcloths and if we didn't check our bill we would have been charged 100.00 dollar's for towels there weren't any when we checked in the room looked as though mold could have been a problem and the bedspread was for a king we had queen ac was on high 60 degrees outside and no heat
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice staff"
Don't c myself going back. Hotel is too isolated. Far from airport. Horrible shuttle service
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Disgustig"
Expensive. Overprice. Will charge you for safe regardless. Found food on the floor when checked in. Hotel needs updating . breakfast egg taste like carpet
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not a great of a hotel."
Not a good hotel. Wouldn't stay here again if I wasn't in the han I was in. All types of stains on the pillow cases and sheets that didn't get changed once in the three days I stayed. Even when I left them out for house keeping to see. Not happy with my stay. Unfortunate.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"poor hotel"
The beds were old and broken in real bad and it was in a bad place did not like it at all
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"The name should be WORST Miami"
There is no way to make this review short. The staff was rude. Our room was SO cold and we were told to open the door and let it air out or to look for extra blankets. The air conditioner was leaking and it molded the floor. Had to sign a paper saying if you took their towel they will charge a 25 dollar fee. Terrible breakfast. Charge 8 dollars to park and 2 dollars for a safe that we didn't use. Cable went in and out every 5 minutes. Dirty tissues sitting around the room. They offer a shuttle to the port but you cannot even pay to leave your car there. Staff was rude. Terrible experience. Not even good "just to sleep" like we thought.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
stephanie
"Nightmare"
These place is the worst. I got it as a hotel night between planes. Caught my eye that this hotel had a nice price and offered airport shuttle. Don't make the same mistake this place is quite far, dirty, old and they don't honor the shuttle service they offer. Dirty, rusted, holes on the lobby couch, huge old TVs and when I asked for the shuttle they answered they "couldn't guarantee" they would be on time to take me to the airport so I had to pay for a cab from such a distant place. You would pay less or the same for a better and closer place to the airport. Really, it's not worth it, you would end up saving pennies if you do at all and feeling bad after a terrible night. Ah! Also breakfast was too little and ugly and I mean it because I don't complain about having a McDonalds BF.
ERP
"Nightmare"
ERP
"Good stay"
If you re looking for something reasonably cheap this is a good option , they are charging parking plus hotel resort fee and this increases your staying total cost so much . You are a little far from city center but you have Mall nearby . Breakfast and fitness
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
andre
"Nice hotel and reasonable"
This hotel is nice, reasonable and very close to the metro rail and Sunset place. We had a nice experience the staff were friendly and breakfast was okay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
R&C
"Worst place ever stayed in my life"
The hotel staffs in the front desk are extremely very rude. I travel around the world, and this place is the worst of the worst in all aspects among over 500 hotels ever stayed. Even if it only costs 1 penny, avoid to stay at this hotel at all cost.
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
"this place was awful"
When I first checked in, I was given a room that had paint dust on the floor and zero bedding. The room was filthy and under construction. The room they put me in was hardly any better....dirty floors, furniture and walls. The ceiling and tub leaked, and the tv was from 1977. In addition, I had trouble exiting my room before checkout thanks to a drunkard passed out on the hallway floor up against my door. This hotel was in deplorable shape, and should've cost $27 rather than $150.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Richard P
Extra charges for a safe that wasn't used and for parking. There was an alcohol bottle almost empty left in the fridge. The breakfast tasted terrible. The ceiling was filthy.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice, but no internet connection in room"
They change my room for me but still no internet connection in either room. Only in lobby.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Ok Hotel close to South Miami Hospital, U of M"
Staff was nice, rooms while run down were clean, Bed was very comfortable, easy access to South Miami , was using as a night before hospital stay so it was convenient, overall was ok for what is was used for. Nothing fancy for sure, Priced right;
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Hotel needs some tlc"
Not so bad. Acceptable hotel needs a little tlc Pool side bar not working. Needs to have some fixing here & there.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
mari
"Springbreak"
No refrigerator and microwave in the room. A shortage on towels.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"great but under construction"
The hotel never received the reservation confirmation fax from hotels.com because the hotel's fax machine was messed up. We waited 1 hour to receive the fax & have everything set up properly. *I recommend not to eat the eggs the hotel serves for breakfast.
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Cilla
"No refrigeration for food very dirty rugs all over"
This hotel has no refrigeration for food. The rooms ceilings are very dirty The free breakfast is a mith a lot of bread and eggs and some sausage mostly bread. The hotel is not the best things is old and has very dirty rugs in the hall ways. Not a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Professional
"Horrid"
Expedia said I needed to revise my first review so here it is...... Do not stay here. Sleep in your car if you must but do not stay here.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
erin
"i gave them a 0"
outrageous, very rude man with no customer service skill, imagine there was a hour diference with cut me off guard ,so the taxi man came to pick us up early and ask him if he could call us for him he refuse to do that ,that taxi man stay an hour outside for us when we came out we were an hour late because of the time difference, i will never come to this hotel again as a matter of fact i wont let you all find me hotels no more.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Magdalene
"Too cold and too humid..poor ventilation,"
Breakfast was aweful, too cold, and tasted disgusting.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great inexpensive hotel for a short stay!"
Miami's Best Hotel was very accommodating to my needs. When I needed a shuttle from the airport to their hotel they came and got me. When I was hungry they had plenty of suggestions on local places to eat, and when I needed a ride to port the following morning they supplied that too. The facility may not have been my choice if I were staying in Miami for more than a couple days but I was very pleased with the service and the room was comfortable enough.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Never stay in this hotel"
very out dated and un-upkept hotel with really bad beds, broken sofas, shabby bathrooms with cheap bathroom fittings, dirty carpets and lots to talk about. this hostel is always 90 USD and above and not at all worth the money. Please find other hotels but not this.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Overall, you get what you pay for"
The front desk staff was very accommodating. The cleaning staff wasn't very responsive - we called for extra towels twice and they still didn't come. Overall, though, it was an inexpensive room and I felt we received our money's worth.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Ashley
"Near to Kendall"
Should lower their rates because the rooms did not have enough towels nor blankets, and the bedsheets had hairs. In addition; the pool area was filthy and all the carpets around the hotel had stains.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015