All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

2.6
    2.4
    2.2
"Never again"
Very outdated it smelled. No coffeemaker or hairdryer the breakfast wad tasteless. My first time with expedia and my last
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
m
for a value hotel during high season it was OK. however, the mattress was old and the TV was old. I am not sure if they know about the flat screen TV industry. Overall, if I was a college student I would have felt right at home but travelling for business not so much.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Excellent location, good value, good parking."
Although it does need a refurbishing, overall it is very tight. The room is big enough, the staff is quite helpful and the location is superb.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Rude, indifferent staff."
I've been treated better by a Motel 8. Two and a half stars usually means average for people who don't mind simple living conditions. This staff thinks they are a four star, but act like a no star. Unacceptable behavior. The staff could care less about any issues you have and don't care if your issues are resolved or not. They do not take proper steps to guide you to their parking for check-in. When you have a complaint, they shrug. I called daily for a week previous to my arrival three times a day and the manager was always out of the building or in a meeting. He does not return phone calls. Simple issues are not solved. I would hate for someone to have a real issue that is solvable and then for them to have to depend upon the hotel staff.
"Great for transportation"
It is obvious that the hotel is older and beginning to appear run down. The staff were great and very helpful but the room had a leaky bathtub and many little things that were broken, cracked, or missing in the room. For instance the outlets did not have outlet covers.
"Would not stay again."
The hotel was decent but old and cold. No heat. That was hard for me to believe. I know it's not always warm in Miami. Location wasn't bad. Within walking distance of mall.
Beverly
"theye are trying to improve"
Some rooms are better than others. You must ask for one remodeled
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Not good"
We stayed at this hotel for one night and had an all over bad experience. They claim they have "free shuttle to the airport". This is misleading. Their shuttle is only available 8 am to 8 pm and it only runs 5 times a day during that period. You don't know this until you get to the airport and realize there is no shuttle after 8 pm. It cost us additional $35 cab ride to the hotel. The hotel made no apologies for making the misleading statement when I confronted them about it. The breakfast is horrible; very little variety and eggs are made from "powdered eggs".
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
VAFA
Room was not clean bathroom filthy staff did try to do there best under the circumstances Badly in need of major repairs Would not recommend staying there even for one night!!!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"never ever come back again"
worst not best! staff has no smile and breakfast even run out of bread! bed is broken with noise on each time move. staff ignored my company.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
AA
"Poor customer service"
The hotel was ok but at the front desk service was bad.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Very old"
This hotel has potential but it needs urgent investment. Please change the beads the curtains, the rugs,etc
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Carlos
"You get what you pay for."
We were picked up at the airport and then made a stop when some people got off. We waited there for 20 minutes and when my friend asked the driver why we were waiting he told us that the people that got off were saying goodbye to their loved ones. Then they got back on and rode back to the hotel with us. The bathroom was disgusting. Someone asked if the elevator was working again or not. We had to pay $2 for a safe even if we didn't use it. The room needed lightbulbs replaced so we could see. The bedding was a thin sheet and a bedspread stored in the closet. Continental breakfast was hysterical. White bread only. Prepackaged muffins. No cream for the coffee. The sickest looking scrambled eggs and sausages I have ever seen. Wouldn't have eaten if I had been starving. Very few people spoke English. We met a woman in the lobby who had sat up all nite because she saw two cockroaches!!!! The shuttle to the pier was the worst organized I have ever seen. It only held 20 people and was plain to see that there were more people trying to get on then there were seats. This was my first time to book online and I learned that reading the reviews is a MUST before you book a room. I will know for next time.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Marilynn
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel was one block from the Metro station. Easy access to Coconut Grove and Downtown Miami when using the Metro. Breakfast: Get up early or you don't eat. OK for one or two days.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Jose A.
"need improvements"
The location of this hotel was excellent. I was not please with the service received. There was not sufficient towels for two people. When this was questioned, the staff stated that they would get additional wash cloths and face towel. Well, that did not happen. Each time I left the room for the day, I was locked out and had to go to the hotel staff for entry to my room. The beds were left up to the customer to complete. The toilets was too loud, because it never completely stopped running. Same thing with the refrigerator. The curtain in the bath room neaded to be replaced, due to dairty marks on it. The staff only placed shampoo in the room . no lotion .
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Mr.P
"I cannot give this hotel a rating"
Very dissatisfied, no restaurant, no one to take your bags to the room, coffee and no sugar anywhere the breakfast they offer is disgusting. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. It was so bad that I changed my flight and left two days early and paid for those days.
3 night trip Feb 23, 2015
Nereida
"Not what it appears to be."
When you enter the lobby it appears they care about appearance and their guest. They don't. Our room did not have any blankets and it was cool in February.. When asked we were told they had no spares. When confronted they said they would find one and then went off shift leaving issue to the next person. After much debate they found one and we had to go to the lobby to get it. Charges for safe,and you can't read directions to operate it, too worn out. No hair dryer in room to use, furniture old and outdated. Most of all staff attitude is very poor!!!!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Brenda
Bread fast atender good, but, they don't have bread, cream chess etc. At the bed room there are not an iron board, hair dryer and curtaine, them when we call front desk attendant they said that they don't have time to resolved that little issue , we request to be relocated at other room and they tall us that it is ridiculous becauses there are not several damage in our room to be change for other Afortunaly a guy front Manteine and lady front house keeping help us with all the matters Sincerely this hotel have to spend money to improve their customer service knowledge . Javier
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good value."
The people are quite efficient and nice. We forgot a pair of new shoes and one week later they still have them there and return it to us. They are very helpful any time we ask for info as directions etc... The rooms are small and dated but generally clean (don't expect flat screen TV or any fancy technologies). The outside area its not very well kept but as we did not want to use the pool, did not matter. Away from ice machines or elevator, so we don't hear the noise.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Avoid even if sceptical"
Worst hotel ever. Dirty broken down, cold, wet, and just plain nasty.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
J
"Best Miami hotel!"
i love staying in this hotels. Very friendly staff and is always clean!
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
cyan
"Didn't have the room requested on my reservation"
Didn't have the room requested on my reservation, the hotel was run down, staff acted as if you were bothering them if you asked them a question, room had no amenities, not even a water glass. Bed had no blanket. Etc...
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
CB
"Dont waste your money"
Smelly and dirty room. Hairs on shower floor, bed, and on furniture.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Run!!!
"Disappointing"
It was the worst hotel I ever stayed at in Miami, FL. No heat in room and the weather in Miami, was very cold when I was there when I got to the room it was so cold when I cold front desk I was told this hotel has no heat I was shock no heat! They give you one bath, one hand towel and bath mat, thats it no washcloth and such limited qantity. The hotel is very old and lacking modern facilities. They charge a fee plus tax for security box that I was not going to use. In all my years of traveling I was never charge for un wanted security box. This hotel makes money off their guest at every booking. No free parking. I'll never stay at that hotel again first and last time and they have the nerve to call Miami Best Hotel. DAYS INN will be the one in the future. Guest gets complimentary coffee & tea and lots of towels and no unwanted charge for security box plus free parking. One more thing My son's name is Wendell and they were calling me Wendell, his mom. I said Wendell, is a male name please don't call me Wendell, the next day same addressing me as Wendell. Expedia, you could do better with your choice of hotels, I was very disappointed.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Eugenia
"the hotel was not clean in rooms ."
the picture they have on the internet is a rouge, the room are molding and bougus to sleep in and there is no con tiental breakfast at all. overall i had a different room everyday, what a way to stay in miami.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
shunta
"STAY AWAY!"
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. We stayed before our cruise for one night and we won't ever be back! No heat, on the coldest night of the year. It stunk. The continental breakfast sucked. I was very unhappy. The only good thing is it was cheap and now we know why! Good luck!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Pennsylvania
"Dont stay on this hotel"
We dont like this hotel , service was bad , cleanless even bader. I have Write it on tripadvisor.
3 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
ole morten
"False advertising."
"Shuttle from airport" really means if you want to go to the Miami International Airport at 8 am, then we will take you or if you want to go from Miami International Airport to the hotel at 1:30 pm, we will take you. But if you want to go to the hotel or airport at any other times, forget it. "Continental breakfast" really means here is one slice of white bread and coffee or orange juice. "Light airy rooms" really means a way-too-loud, way-too-cold air conditioner that cannot be turned off, especially disappointing because the rooms have no blankets.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"DO NOT STAY EVEN IF ITS CHEAP! PAY EXTRA & LEAVE!"
There is no words that can describe how rude the staff is here. Firstly my friend and I were met with the rudest MOST COMPLACENT staff member ever, a young tall guy with glasses. EVERYTHING was an issue for him! and he is so not helpful, his attitude is" well you're here now so deal with it, no refunds" :@! 1) The staff members should not be in hotel management, they should be in some mediocre field. 2) Your have to pay for parking $8 US and $2.50 US for a safe per day. 3) THE ROOM SMELLS LIKE CRAP! OLD AND MOSSY! 4) for the little time i was there, i saw NUMEROUS guests quarreling about addtional charges. 5) YOU LITERALLY HAVE BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL LOBBY WHERE YOU CHECK IN! 6) THIS IS THE FIRST HOTEL I'VE BEEN TO THAT YOU'RE SERVED BREAKFAST IN STYROFOAM PLATES AND CUPS! SO TACKY! 7) Breakfast is basic needs, coffee, cereal, white bread and butter. The eggs are also served and cooked in Walmart disposable containers. Talk about CHEAP! 8) There is no restaurant on the hotel so you have to order food out, no basic courtesy here. 9) No basic hotel management skills. DONT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED $, PAY THE EXTRA $20 AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Sam
"Room Ready but wait."
The manager confronted me because I was early at 2:00 PM. I had to return no earlier than 3:00 even though the room was clean and ready. The heat did not work and it was a cold night. The entire hotel stinks and dog stanes cover every rug. I paid extra for parking and for the safe in the room which I did not use.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Stephen
"Not recommended."
I had to wait over an hour and a half for the shuttle to pick me up at the airport. Even though I paid for a "Deluxe King" I received a room with two double beds covered only in white sheets, no bedspread. The room was very stark, resembling a monk's cell. I did not get much sleep as I was freezing. The hotel rooms do not have heat and even with sleeping with a turtleneck and sweatshirt over my nightclothes and with no blankets I could not stop shivering during this slight cold front in Miami.
KaseyK
"Cheap Hotel but not worth it."
The main issue was the shuttle bus that I had to wait two hours for at the airport. Also the room wasn't clean.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Very pleasant stay. Quiet area of town. Easy access.
"Interesting"
I was told to revise my previous review so I'll keep it short. Don't waste your money, stay home before you stay here.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
spml28
"Very far from the best miami hotel"
The hotel is in a great location and price was not bad, but. And this is a big "but". The conditions of the hotel are horrible, it looks good from the outside but the rooms are very deteriorated. The hotel is ready to be gutted out and rebuild or needs to be closed.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jose
"Terrible hotel!!"
Lobby was ok. Then went up to our room, hallways had stained carpets all over. Filthy everywhere. Went to our room that was supposed to be a king bed, was 2 doubles. Cold in there. No heat ever came on. Outlet was open with no cover on it, luckily I didn't have any little kids with us! Half used shampoo container on counter, bathroom not cleaned at all! Went to call front desk, phone didn't work so we went downstairs to complain about everything!! Said they would fix the phone tomorrow!! We had to leave at 4:00 AM for flight so we stayed since it was already 11:30 when we got there! They said no refund, but Expedia did give us a 50 credit towards our next hotel stay. Do not stay there, very dirty!!!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
camy
"Go somewhere else"
Stayed here precruise 1 night.Room smelled,water???dripping from ceiling onto floor. Pillowcase was dirty. Bathroom door would not close. Only good thing,mall within walking distance.I read the previous mixed reviews,hoping to be one of the lucky ones and stayed here.Never again.
rw
"Not good!!!"
Hotel need some work. Air condition can't be adjusted. The floor is wet and there is a drop of wáter coming from the air unit. You have to pay for the parking space and it looks dirty. Bed are old and too soft.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice hotel with free shuttle to airport and to the"
The staff was friendly, the breakfast was very good, and the shuttles were wonderful
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Allen
"Terrible & smelly roomd"
Could not sleep because of condition of the room. The smell was bad and walls were cracked. The only good thing was to have a shuttle go to Mismi port.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
AAM
"Ecnomical but....."
Room was spartanic, the aircondition system dripped on the floor, not enoough lighting and the clock was broken
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Rami
"Horrific Experience"
The most filthy and nasty Hotel that I have stayed in my life. the Hotel was old and had a bad smell everywhere. The mattress was ripped and stained. If you are planning to stay in this Hotel I highly suggest you DON'T.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Yani
"Nice but needs some work~!"
The court yard is very nice, love the open concept but the carpet in the hallways have to go and the rooms definitely need some attention
2 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Ryan
"You Get What You Pay For"
You get what you pay for. The price was excellent for what turned out to be a two-star hotel, at best. But I had a limited budget and was there for only two nights, so the quality of the hotel was acceptable under the circumstances. The older budget hotel was, as advertised by hotels.com. The room was not as clean as it could have been. The breakfast, with powdered eggs had much to be desired, but the rest of the offering was OK. Great location to where I had to be for my two-day business trip!
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Ramon
"Very misleading"
Shuttle never picked me up from cruise ship which meant $50 cab ride. Even calling in advance for early registration, I had to wait 3 hours to check into my room. Desk rep was new and he gave me directions to walk to a mall that was across the highway, his directions had me walk 5 blocks in the opposite direction into a residential neighborhood. Room had blankets that were so dusty I sneezed all night. No heat in room Room not worth $80. Beautiful lobby for pictures. Everything else is old. Pool not conducive to adults. Kiddy set up Continental breakfast not enough to save this horrible stay
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Disgusting hotel"
Moldy smell in room. Didn't provide nice blankets. Toilet broken. Stains everywhere. extremely unclean with lots of health issues. DO NOT STAY HERE
Tiffany
Not very clean rooms Tub was dirty. Mold on shower curtain icebox was frozen Rust on icebox
stacy
"Hotel not close to beach"
Old property only 6 chairs at pool Did not have heat only AC cold night
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
poor customer service, not much to write home about. Rooms were adequate and clean. Complementary breakfast is a plus.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price would recommend it"
The experience was nice but the staff was not quite helpful because on one occasion I asked the front desk employee about the television channels and she could not assist me. also, no iron was in the room.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015