All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7721 Elizabeth Ave, Kansas City, KS, 66112, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"race weekend"
Very disappointed. TV was old and didn't have HD but was hooked up to an HD receiver so very difficult to find channels. We were lucky we didn't cut our feet on the broken tiles in the bathroom. We stayed 2 nights and the coffee grounds were left over from the first day. The only good thing is that it was closet to the race track. Priced way to high for the room.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello Beth, I sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our hotel. I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any services or amenities that did not live up to your expectations. Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Beth
"overall pleasing"
We will be back! overall please. If I had to rate this stay from 1 being bad and 10 being Great I would give it a 8 overall.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello, We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at our hotel! It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Room was great, but a blanket on the bed would have been nice. The bed itself was great, but only a sheet and I really hate the little square pillows. But overall I have stayed here before and will again.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and your comments regarding how we can improve upon our accommodations will help us to continue to grow and impress our guests. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
KaCee
"Great Place"
I was traveling Cross Country and found this place thru hotels.com. Newer property, friendly staff, nice comfy room and my dog was not an issue. Get a mile or so in town it gets a little rough,but no real problem if you stay close to the hotel.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello Gary, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay and for your complements for the efficiency of our staff. We appreciate the opportunity of having your business, we will make certain you will enjoy another pleasant experience with us on your next visit.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Convenient location"
Check-in went well, room met specifications; breakfast well done.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for your kind comments and five star review of our hotel! It means a lot to us to hear from you about the wonderful experience that you enjoyed with us! We can't wait to see you again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Ron
"Outstanding"
Hotel was great. Service from Martha was over and above any expectations!!! Great stay for a reasonable price.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your compliments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again and showing you another wonderful experience.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Doug
Really didn't enjoy my stay. Couldn't even get any extra towels. Staff was rude
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello, Please know that your candid feedback is very much appreciated as it help us monitor the quality of services you and other guests received during your stay. I can assure you that your concerns will not be disregarded. I will submit this for evaluation, please provide us the date of your stay and the room number you were accommodated. This is significant in order to call the attention of the right person on duty. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Just what we wanted"
Great location for what we needed with good price. Room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
It is wonderful to hear about your great experience at our hotel! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the accommodations and high hospitality standards at a good price. We can't wait to see you again!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Jerry
"Great location. Dated, small, & strict."
Right off 70 with easy access in and out. Even if empty the night before, no way are you getting a room before 3 PM. Staff was nice, just guidelines are way too strict. When I returned to my room at 1 AM, in checking in, I was made to go back to my car as my license number had to be an exact match. 'It'll be towed if its not a match.' The Cracker Barrel next door has been closed for a looooooooong time, so way overdue for that policy to be shredded. Car description with license plate state not good enough...Room was similar to an old Microtel. Didn't matter, but was very small. No remote for TV, just box. Have pics of long black hair (I use clippers on my light brown hair) and blood stains on one of the towels. I'm not sure it was a stain, or just hadn't been cleaned. If it wasn't 1 AM, I would've been gone.....
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the compliments and suggestions for how we can continue to improve. We hope you'll return to see how we strive to impress each guest with each visit.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Disappointing"
When we paid for the hotel about a month or so before our stay, it listed that there would be a microwave and mini-fridge available in the room. There were also pictures of the rooms available and when I went to print our itinerary, the pictures had been taken down. I am quite glad that we didn't do any form of grocery shopping before having come to the room lest we would have found ourselves in a bit of trouble. Towels were hard to come by and are rather small and thin. T.V. did not work too great though. Our room was also freezing cold, the thin blankets didn't really do much to keep us warm. Staffing was overall very friendly, I enjoy short conversations with one of the front desk workers. Room was cleaned daily though bags for our ice bucket and cups were never replaced.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello Miss Bel, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay with us. I have submitted your feedback to our management for evaluation and I can assure you that your concerns will be addressed accordingly. Please know that your shared experience is appreciated as it would help us better serve you in the future, I hope we could have another chance to offer you better services. Thank you for your business
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Bel
Very unacceptable!! Chairs were filthy..no hair dryer no iron or ironing board . Tub jaquezy didn't work ..Front desk was of no help.. Our complaints fell on deaf ears. Wouldn't even give us extra coffee told us we had to wait till am when rooms were cleaned . Not worth the money ..never agin a days inn !
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello J.Barrientos, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I will bring your comments to management for evaluation and trust that they will look into the matter and verify what took place. Please know that we take your concerns seriously as we want to offer you convenience and comfort every time you would come and stay with us.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
J.Barrientos
"Check around!"
This was a very disappointing stay. The front desk workers were unprofessional, dirty, and rude. There was a dog gated off in the back room. The pool maintenance workers were sprinkling baking soda in the pool as people were swimming. We opted not to swim.... Our room television did not work and was jacked up on a console shelf that seemed barely anchored to the wall. Our son's bed, which was deemed a sofa bed, was just a window seat topped with an indoor/outdoor cushion. Please do not stay here.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello Miss Holly, It is disappointing that we failed to meet your satisfaction during your stay. Please know that we appreciate candid comments from our guests and trust that your detailed experience will be evaluated and addressed accordingly to make certain we provide our guests value services. I will submit your feedback to our management for appropriate verification and trust that this will not be disregarded. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Holly
"not terrible but not great"
The room was tiny. Felt like a camper. Hardly any room to walk around the bed. TV is on top of the little closet armour. Only seating was a cushion in the window seal. Bathroom floor tiles were loose. Hardly any covers on the bed..a thin sheet and equal thin comforter but no blanket and three tiny pillows. Breakfast had cereal and biscuit and gravy and a yellow circle that they said was egg. Went to check out and nobody was at the front desk and no worker could be found. There was 4 room key cards laying there from other guest so I think nobody was there for some time. Oh and the blow dryer was missing from the bathroom. Probably won't return unless only choice
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
We greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry that our accommodations were not large enough for you and that you encountered some maintenance issues. I am also sorry that you didn't enjoy the breakfast. Your comments will help us to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel and we thank you very much for sharing them.
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2014
ann
Good hotel for price. Pretty convenient location. Very small room but gets the job done if you just need a clean hotel and place to sleep.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello, I am glad that you find our hotel rate affordable and the quality of clean sufficed your approval. Thank you for your time in sharing your experience and for the positive feedback score you gave our hotel. Please know that your satisfaction is extremely important to us. We want to maintain sound business with all of our guests.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Hotel was OK at best! There was a hole in the shower wall. Stains on the bedding. And the TV remote did not work on the tv. By the time we got down for breakfast all that was left was odds and ends. The room did serve it's purpose. Just not a comfortable stay.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the service that we provide. We apologize for the inconvenience in our facility, I can suggest for a renovation soon. It will always be a pleasure to welcome you again. Best regards!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Days end"
It was an exact replica of Microtel which was awful! It was a day's end I will never repeat!!!
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
linda
Was told the room had a queen bed and a sofa bed for my grandson. Was told by the staff that none of their rooms had sleeper sofa and they didn't have a roll away bed, therefore my grandson had to sleep on the couch which was more like a love seat.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Hotel staff was great .Romm was ready before scheduled checkin time
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I'm so glad that our staff was helpful and accommodating and we all thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"great hotel clean rooms"
I liked everything but the complementary breakfast ...
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thanks for sharing your review! I am sorry you didn't enjoy the breakfast, but I am happy to hear that everything else about your stay met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
bart
"Check-In DEPOSIT??"
I booked this room as a pay now booking. I don't understand why there was a check-in deposit!!! I always use hotels.com and this is the first time this has ever happened to me! NOT HAPPY with this hotel!
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your review. I am so sorry to discover that you are unhappy with our service and policies. I hope you will soon return to a much more pleasant experience.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Tammi
"Okay for the money"
Front desk staff at check - in (early evening) friendly and somewhat helpful although she was new and didn't know a great deal about the attractions nearby. Check-out staff in morning, rude, not friendly or helpful. Hotel was not close to anything except a bus line.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you encountered some inconveniences, though I'm glad that you found our rates to be a good value. I hope you'll return someday to see how we continue to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
SuZQ
"Location was convenient."
Not good. Booked thru expedia, when we went to check in; someone on the hotel staff had cancelled our reservation so we waited for 45 minutes in the lobby while the staff called expedia. Had other people in our party waiting on us and were late for a function. Not happy.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am very sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your most recent stay with us! I appreciate that you've taken the time to bring this matter to our attention so that we can address it to prevent future inconveniences. Thank you for writing this review.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
A good place to stay while just passing through, a little outdated but clean.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll return to enjoy our ongoing improvements!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
very nice clean hotel. staff was very helpful, especially sherry
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I'm so glad that you enjoyed a five star experience. Thank you for complimenting our staff and housekeeping! We can't wait to see you again!
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
bonnie
"Good for parking rental truck"
Helping my son move. Good and safe place to park. Right off I-70. Clean rooms. It was quite too.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am glad that we were able to serve your needs and accommodate your wishes. We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Eddie
"Mixed feelings about this hotel..."
The room was comfortable enough, but it was originally posted as able to sleep five people with the use of a roll away bed. This was not the case. This hotel DOES NOT OFFER rollaway beds. As a result one of my family members had to sleep on the cushion that was positioned on the window sill. Also there was food left in the fridge from the previous tenants, as well as a coffee pod in the coffee maker from the previous tenants. The rest of the hotel was nice enough for the price, but I wouldn't stay at this location again.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that you found our room to be comfortable and that the majority of your stay was enjoyable. However, I am very sorry for the inconveniences and misunderstandings, especially that they were not addressed right away. I hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered, and know that we are continuously improving.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Lacking Complete Comfort
"Sufficient but no frills"
The beds were very comfortable and the shower pressure was good. The front desk staff was nice. Other than that I was not impressed. The pool was tiny. The TV never worked in our room (something was wrong with the satellite). The hot items on the breakfast were either over (biscuits) or under (eggs) cooked. It was a convenient distance from Legends and less expensive than other surrounding hotels, which is why I chose it.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very sorry that many of our services failed to impress, but I am glad that we were able to meet your needs and that you enjoyed a comfortable nights' sleep in a convenient location. We hope to impress you more during your next visit!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
It was very bad on 08/05/2014,we arrived to hotel at 04:30am post more than 12hrs driving,we entered the hotel while we were very tired we found young leady at the reception who denied to do the admission process,because she had no information about our reservation and hotel's computer system is not working and she was very unpolite with us,we will never think again to stay in this chain in future this was the first and the last time.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am terribly sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with us. This is a situation that should have been addressed in a different manner and I hope that you will accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for sharing your review.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Ahmed khalat
Hotel was very nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was excellent.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience! I am glad that our staff was helpful and accommodating and that our location was convenient for your needs. We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Dirty hotel, unpleasant stay"
The room smelled of mildew, and did not feel clean. The elevator floor was wet and sticky. The furniture in the lobby was old and falling apart. We missed breakfast which closed at 8:55, not open long enough for my family to get there in time.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am terribly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay though I am glad that you have taken the time to share your experience with us. I hope you'll accept our sincere apologies for the issues that you encountered and know that we are continuously working to improve. We hope you'll stay again and see these improvements for yourself.
ky
Would not stay there again. Check in clerk was eating while checking us in. Air conditioner didn't work. Breakfast was horrible. Went to check out clerk was having trouble counting back money to customers standing in line. It would have taken us another 30 minutes waiting.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very sorry that you encountered a number of inconveniences and I want you to know that each issue presented is being immediately addressed. I hope you will return to see how we work to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Days Inn near Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kansas"
The rooms were okay, a bit small, but for the price and a place to sleep it was fine. The TV was a bit outdated, was hooked with an extra box to be able to use the satellite. Had to use that extra box to turn channels, after we figured out how to use it. It was mounted on top of a closet that didn't look very safe. We had reserved two rooms and the other room did have an updated TV. The hair dryer didn't work, but I had taken my personal one fortunately. The free breakfast wasn't much at all, and what was there wasn't very appetizing. But for a quick bite to get you going, I guess it would be fine. Also noticed that the vending machines were out of order. The pool area was fine for a hotel. Did notice that they didn't keep enough towels in that area.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced but I am glad that we were able to serve your needs. We hope you'll return to see how we continue to improve.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Asked for an extra blanket but was told they did not have any blankets, gave us a sheet instead. The bed caved towards the middle and was very uncomfortable. The room was very loud, heard a lot of doors slamming.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for sharing your review. I am so sorry that you did not enjoy the experience and I hope you'll return to see how we are always improving upon the guest experience at our hotel!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Horrible... will not go back!"
Paid for our stay through hotel booking site ahead of time. It turned out that upon check in the staff charged us for the stay again...not once, not twice but three times the fees were deducted from our bank account. They did reverse the charges however it took several days to correct. TV in the room... unable to change the volume or channels manually...& no remote. We were told we would have to change rooms. Free breakfast from 6-9am however ran out if food items by 8am..told they were out. Noticed staff placing bleach tablets in the water basin of the steam table that was being used to keep eggs warm. Whole dining room spelled of bleach. Overhead two other disgruntled customers. One was promised adjoining rooms as they had kids however upon arrival I overheard staff telling them they should not have promised them that because they do not have those...that was a lie because I was myself staying in one! Another was promised a refrigerator as she was a breast feeding mother...told she would have to switch rooms & pay upgrade fee after being told the room she booked had one.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am so sorry to hear that you encountered such inconveniences and misunderstandings during your stay at our hotel. I am glad that we were able to take care of the issues regarding accidental overcharges, though I wish we could have done so more quickly. I hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies for all of the other issues regarding miscommunication and dissatisfaction with our breakfast experience. We will use your review to help us to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel and we thank you for sharing it.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
LaLa
"No comforter/requested extra blankets = n/a"
Got to the room and thought maybe they forgot the comforter. Due to hygenie they no longer have comforters. Told me to pull up sheet, see fleece cover and another sheet. Discussed with front desk that this wasn't exceptable. When I asked if I could leave and get my money back they told me I could speak with their manager - who would get there the next morning. Do they have other blankets because this is definately not what I am use to and would require another blanket. No. Do not have any extra's have already handed them out already. After checking in late and really just wanting to go to bed......going back out to my car to get my kiddo's their blankets in the car was really not what I wanted to do. Have stayed at this hotel before. No Microwave, No Fridge any longer and Hot Tub is now covered over. Don't forget to bring your own blankets.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am so sorry for the issue with the blankets and I am especially sorry that you were so dissatisfied with our services. I do hope you'll return to see how we are working hard to improve upon the guest experience.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"terrible, don't waste you're money"
The whole stay was a joke, first the pool was out of service, then the room was dirty, no blankets and when you ask for extra they give you attitude and say they don't have any. Next they have no irons for clothing, after they insured us they did. THEN we get greeted yet again with attitude when we call about a loud music complaint, which the issue carried on until 4 a.m. These are all things I can just name off the top of my head. All in all, the stay pretty much ruined our vacation for us and I will never stay at a days inn again. I wouldn't give them a rating period for any categories but seems im forced to.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
It is so disheartening to hear our hotel described so badly an I feel awful knowing that this is how you felt about your overall experience. Know that your comments are important to us and that we are addressing the many issues that you've brought to our attention. Thank you for sharing your experience.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Christina
"Schlitterbahn and Legends Outlets"
New hotel, very clean and quaint. Close to Legends and Schlitterbahn, would definitely stay there again. Great hotel for the price.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am glad that you found our accommodations to be comfortable and our service to be welcoming. It means a lot to us to hear such positive reviews of our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
JPrichard
"Budget Friendly"
We had a good stay. The staff was very helpful and kind. The room was overall pretty good, although the mattress was a little soft. The old TV worked, but it was outdated. We appreciated the breakfast in the AM and the proximity to our destinations!
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Decent"
Elevator was slooow! Never brought us towels, bed squeaky. Clean. Last room so maybe that's why. Busy night.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am glad that you found the experience to be decent for the value, though I hope we can truly impress you during your future stays.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Internet/TV poor"
Internet service very poor ( too slow to get work done). I had to use cellular service . Direct TV is nice, but I had to reboot the system to get it to work. My son messed with it for 10 min and gave up. I am tech savy or I would have needed assistance.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am terribly sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced regarding the tv and internet. I am especially sorry that we weren't able to address the situation right away. I hope this will not deter you from enjoying our hospitality and services in the future. Thank you for bring this matter to our attention.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Evans
"Great location & good restaurants a short drive"
Friendly staff, quiet room. We had not stayed at a Day's Inn in some years and were well pleased. Will consider them on future trips.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
David P
"Outdoor style hotel"
If you have a second floor room, you have to climb stairs to get to your room. The continental breakfast is all cold food, with the exception that they did have a waffle maker. The microwave did not work. They could not get us a microwave that worked until our second day of stay. The "new" microwave that did work came from a different room.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am sorry that not all of our accommodations and services met your expectations. I do hope that you'll return and give us the opportunity to change your perception of our hotel through our continuing improvements.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
I tried to check in around 12:15 & I know that check in time is at 3. The lady at the desk was very rude saying her computer was down & she didn't have a list of check ins. She then pointed at the sign like I was a child & said check in time was at 3 so come back at 3. I have stayed at several different hotels including Days Inn before and most hotels let you check in early. If her attitude was a little different I would have taken it different. When I went back at 3 there was a big long line & 1 person at the desk to check people in. Im glad we didnt go to Schlitterbaum that day.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am terribly sorry about the issues that you experienced at checking in. We aim to impress with our service and hospitality and the fact that you were treated in a disrespectful way is not acceptable. Rest assured that this has been addressed and we hope your next visit will be more enjoyable.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Gayle
"Nice hotel, close to the water park."
It's a lovely hotel. Had a little trouble with the t.v, but nothing major. Would recommend staying here and would stay there again if the opportunity presented itself.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Value hotel"
The bed could have been more comfortable. TV was not easy to change channels on. Nothing is more frustrating to me than to enter a hotel front desk and have to wait while the clerk is taking a reservation by phone and answering the many questions the person on the phone has. You have a guest standing there waiting for the entire reservation process. Have them call the reservation number or book on line like I did.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed the value of our hotel, though I wish you were more impressed with our accommodations and service. Know that we continue to grow through candid guest feedback like yours and we hope you'll return to see our continuing improvements.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"On the road......"
Just spent one night traveling, I would have not problem staying again as the young woman working the desk was super considering the first room assigned was not cleaned from previous night, and it looked like the previous lodgers had a real good time. I fault the management in the case because its obvious that no follow up on morning cleaning was done. The young women at the desk apologized, and immediately assigned us another room which was in good shape. Otherwise our stay was fine and I would stay again if needed.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such an unusual circumstance during your most recent stay with us. I want to assure you that we hold our staff to a high standard and that this is completely out of the ordinary as following up on morning cleaning is key to the housekeeping of our hotel. I am very sorry that this error occurred, and I am glad that our staff was able to be accommodating and helpful in the situation. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our staff hospitality and to bring this important matter to our attention.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Joanne
"cheap"
fridge did not work, air conditioner barely worked and television sattelite did not work right. And our room smelled like stale smoke.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am so sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. Your feedback will help us to grow and evolve and I thank you again for taking the time to write an insightful review and to point out areas in need of improvement.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
I believe I would stay there again if I came through this way.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! We appreciate your loyalty and we are looking forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Not the best but convenient"
Not the nicest hotel but served it's purpose and was very convenient.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am glad that you found our location to be convenient, though I hope your next stay is more enjoyable!
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
Rip off
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I regret to discover that you weren't thoroughly impressed with us during your most recent stay. I especially hate to hear that you thought of our value as a rip off. It is our ultimate goal to ensure that each guest enjoys a five star experience at a great rate and I am very sorry that we did not reach this ambition for your visit.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014