All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
7721 Elizabeth Ave, Kansas City, KS, 66112, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Service is adequate
    Food is not good
    Bad internet service
    Bad amenities
"Could have been worse......"
Was fine for a quick stay. TV barely worked. Exercise room was very simple. Nice Quick Trip next door. Just had a feeling of neglect.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Troy
"Room was run down."
Hotel was a bit run down. Towels were stained and TV wouldn't work correctly. Also think that the room next door was being used as either a place for drugs being sold or as a brothel.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2016
"Clean hotel, horribly rude front desk employees."
The good: The Days Inn is newer so it feels pretty clean and comfortable. It's just off the highway, there's a few fast food places, and the speedway is just a few minutes drive. Lastly the price was right. The bad: The front desk employees are terrible. We dealt with the evening and morning staff, they were unbelievably rude. I'm talking about the kind of rudeness and stupidity that leaves you shaking your head and irritated by the time you get to your room. They have a continental breakfast, but very few options.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
"Why pay more?"
I was concerned after reading some of the reviews, but I loved this hotel. I got upgraded to a suite at no additional charge upon check in and the room was clean quiet, and comfortable. It was a great value and I would definitely stay again when in the area.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
Not Provided
"Horrible stay at the Days Inn"
There was fecies on the bathroom wall. The wifi did not work. The sheets were filthy. We had to keep going up to the front for everything. The lady at the front was very rude like we were bothering her. I had to use the bathroom in the hall and the floor was very sticky and broken glass everywhere. We will not ever go back to this hotel! I was so embarrassed to even have my daughter and my sister stay there. This was my trip to plan. I hope it was not because I used this web-site.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Angie
"Didn't get the room we wanted."
The hotel didn't have the room we ordered, so had to settle for a different one. Not as nice.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2015
Roger
Arrived very late, staff friendly, had room waiting
1 night trip Oct 29, 2015
JOEL
"Not worth the money"
Chairs had gum on them, toilet didn't flush, no trash bags, bed was very squeaky, the a/c unit did not work, tv was from the 70's and the cable was not connected.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Taylor
"Bonner Springs visit"
No hairdryer or ironing board in the room. Tiles in the bathroom in front of the toilet were badly cracked. They lent me a hairdryer at the desk.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
charles
"Find another place"
Bad area, room was worn out, tv wouldn't change channels desk said they would come up to fix but never did.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"Yuck"
Bed bugs ALIVE CRAWLING..... needless to say that's the first thing I always check for. They had to move us and check a new bed out! Breakfast was little variety and coffee and juice were out in a hour
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Naomi
"Overall ok."
Room did have a horrible odor. Bathroom floor tile is cracking. Refrigerator was turned off. Carpet is wrinkled.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"You get what you pay for!"
The hotel location was easy to find. Right off the freeway but also just far enough away to not be disturbed by the traffic on the freeway. A little out of the way from downtown, but felt like a pretty nice neighborhood with a really nice gas station within a couple minutes walking distance. There were issues with the rooms keys, however. First night worked just fine, but second night, the key wouldn't open the door no matter how I tried. Two other customers were at the desk at the time to complain about the same issue. Front desk was not welcoming at all and had the personality of someone who didn't want to work there. Advertised free wifi. Beware, there was barely any signal on third floor! Not enough signal to even do research trip itinerary! TV did not work also except for one channel which was infomercials.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Terry
"Bikers for babies"
Great stay especially for the price. Stayed here the last 3 years for the bikers for babies event at speedway. Plan to continue.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Douglas
"Old dirty hotel. Needs updated."
The floor we were on smelled really bad and the room was dirty.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Nina
a very nice stay, but i thought they had refrigerator and microwares in the rooms but they don't. I did need the that weekend. But overall it was a very nice stay.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
"Less than satisfied"
Beds were extremely uncomfortable... room was hot and didn't cool down until late in the morning while we were sleeping. We had to have a staff member come to adjust the tv to accept standard definition programming because the TV was an old box Zenith. And the breakfast was lackluster and ran out of the one warm thing before we came down. Not planning on staying here again.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
The hotel was run down. There we're many broken things. The bathroom tiles were broken, there was no water pressure in the shower, the facets were not straights and the remotes did not work. If you need a cheaper place to stay, you get what you pay for. There is a minimum of fifty characters for this field and I have nothing else to say but I want my review to be known, so I am just trying to fill the characters limit.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"We've stayed here twice now."
Not a bad place to stay. Quiet and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast could of been better though.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
RollerV
"looks good on the outside"
First, Expedia never faxed anything to the hotel. It took us 30 minutes to check in. I had to call Expedia's help line. We were in a hurry to go eat. This was seriously irritating. Then, one of the beds was broken. It creaked horrendously. Every time my son turned over I woke up. The neighbor in the next room had a dog. It barked every 3 minutes starting at 5:00 am. The hallway outside our door reeked of cigarette smoke. I know this is a cheap hotel chain, but OMG!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
A
"Expedia dropped the ball"
Hotel wasn't bad but Expedia messed up the reservation. Never sent the information to the hotel and I never got the room I wanted. Now I'm being charged extra for the room. Really unhappy and dissatisfied with my experience using Expedia.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Well to start they couldn't find my reservation, then their computers crashed. Waited 40 minutes until they finally just gave us keys to a room. First room was from 1994 with rounded tv to match. It also wreaked of smoke. Second room was nicer, but mattress was worn out. Pay the extra $10 and stay up the street.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Alex
"race weekend"
Very disappointed. TV was old and didn't have HD but was hooked up to an HD receiver so very difficult to find channels. We were lucky we didn't cut our feet on the broken tiles in the bathroom. We stayed 2 nights and the coffee grounds were left over from the first day. The only good thing is that it was closet to the race track. Priced way to high for the room.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello Beth, I sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our hotel. I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any services or amenities that did not live up to your expectations. Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Beth
"overall pleasing"
We will be back! overall please. If I had to rate this stay from 1 being bad and 10 being Great I would give it a 8 overall.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello, We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at our hotel! It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Room was great, but a blanket on the bed would have been nice. The bed itself was great, but only a sheet and I really hate the little square pillows. But overall I have stayed here before and will again.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and your comments regarding how we can improve upon our accommodations will help us to continue to grow and impress our guests. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
KaCee
"Great Place"
I was traveling Cross Country and found this place thru hotels.com. Newer property, friendly staff, nice comfy room and my dog was not an issue. Get a mile or so in town it gets a little rough,but no real problem if you stay close to the hotel.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello Gary, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay and for your complements for the efficiency of our staff. We appreciate the opportunity of having your business, we will make certain you will enjoy another pleasant experience with us on your next visit.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Convenient location"
Check-in went well, room met specifications; breakfast well done.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for your kind comments and five star review of our hotel! It means a lot to us to hear from you about the wonderful experience that you enjoyed with us! We can't wait to see you again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Ron
"Outstanding"
Hotel was great. Service from Martha was over and above any expectations!!! Great stay for a reasonable price.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your compliments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again and showing you another wonderful experience.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Doug
Really didn't enjoy my stay. Couldn't even get any extra towels. Staff was rude
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello, Please know that your candid feedback is very much appreciated as it help us monitor the quality of services you and other guests received during your stay. I can assure you that your concerns will not be disregarded. I will submit this for evaluation, please provide us the date of your stay and the room number you were accommodated. This is significant in order to call the attention of the right person on duty. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Just what we wanted"
Great location for what we needed with good price. Room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
It is wonderful to hear about your great experience at our hotel! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the accommodations and high hospitality standards at a good price. We can't wait to see you again!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Jerry
"Great location. Dated, small, & strict."
Right off 70 with easy access in and out. Even if empty the night before, no way are you getting a room before 3 PM. Staff was nice, just guidelines are way too strict. When I returned to my room at 1 AM, in checking in, I was made to go back to my car as my license number had to be an exact match. 'It'll be towed if its not a match.' The Cracker Barrel next door has been closed for a looooooooong time, so way overdue for that policy to be shredded. Car description with license plate state not good enough...Room was similar to an old Microtel. Didn't matter, but was very small. No remote for TV, just box. Have pics of long black hair (I use clippers on my light brown hair) and blood stains on one of the towels. I'm not sure it was a stain, or just hadn't been cleaned. If it wasn't 1 AM, I would've been gone.....
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the compliments and suggestions for how we can continue to improve. We hope you'll return to see how we strive to impress each guest with each visit.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Disappointing"
When we paid for the hotel about a month or so before our stay, it listed that there would be a microwave and mini-fridge available in the room. There were also pictures of the rooms available and when I went to print our itinerary, the pictures had been taken down. I am quite glad that we didn't do any form of grocery shopping before having come to the room lest we would have found ourselves in a bit of trouble. Towels were hard to come by and are rather small and thin. T.V. did not work too great though. Our room was also freezing cold, the thin blankets didn't really do much to keep us warm. Staffing was overall very friendly, I enjoy short conversations with one of the front desk workers. Room was cleaned daily though bags for our ice bucket and cups were never replaced.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello Miss Bel, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay with us. I have submitted your feedback to our management for evaluation and I can assure you that your concerns will be addressed accordingly. Please know that your shared experience is appreciated as it would help us better serve you in the future, I hope we could have another chance to offer you better services. Thank you for your business
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Bel
Very unacceptable!! Chairs were filthy..no hair dryer no iron or ironing board . Tub jaquezy didn't work ..Front desk was of no help.. Our complaints fell on deaf ears. Wouldn't even give us extra coffee told us we had to wait till am when rooms were cleaned . Not worth the money ..never agin a days inn !
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello J.Barrientos, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I will bring your comments to management for evaluation and trust that they will look into the matter and verify what took place. Please know that we take your concerns seriously as we want to offer you convenience and comfort every time you would come and stay with us.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
J.Barrientos
"Check around!"
This was a very disappointing stay. The front desk workers were unprofessional, dirty, and rude. There was a dog gated off in the back room. The pool maintenance workers were sprinkling baking soda in the pool as people were swimming. We opted not to swim.... Our room television did not work and was jacked up on a console shelf that seemed barely anchored to the wall. Our son's bed, which was deemed a sofa bed, was just a window seat topped with an indoor/outdoor cushion. Please do not stay here.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello Miss Holly, It is disappointing that we failed to meet your satisfaction during your stay. Please know that we appreciate candid comments from our guests and trust that your detailed experience will be evaluated and addressed accordingly to make certain we provide our guests value services. I will submit your feedback to our management for appropriate verification and trust that this will not be disregarded. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Holly
"not terrible but not great"
The room was tiny. Felt like a camper. Hardly any room to walk around the bed. TV is on top of the little closet armour. Only seating was a cushion in the window seal. Bathroom floor tiles were loose. Hardly any covers on the bed..a thin sheet and equal thin comforter but no blanket and three tiny pillows. Breakfast had cereal and biscuit and gravy and a yellow circle that they said was egg. Went to check out and nobody was at the front desk and no worker could be found. There was 4 room key cards laying there from other guest so I think nobody was there for some time. Oh and the blow dryer was missing from the bathroom. Probably won't return unless only choice
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
We greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry that our accommodations were not large enough for you and that you encountered some maintenance issues. I am also sorry that you didn't enjoy the breakfast. Your comments will help us to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel and we thank you very much for sharing them.
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2014
ann
Good hotel for price. Pretty convenient location. Very small room but gets the job done if you just need a clean hotel and place to sleep.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Hello, I am glad that you find our hotel rate affordable and the quality of clean sufficed your approval. Thank you for your time in sharing your experience and for the positive feedback score you gave our hotel. Please know that your satisfaction is extremely important to us. We want to maintain sound business with all of our guests.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Hotel was OK at best! There was a hole in the shower wall. Stains on the bedding. And the TV remote did not work on the tv. By the time we got down for breakfast all that was left was odds and ends. The room did serve it's purpose. Just not a comfortable stay.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the service that we provide. We apologize for the inconvenience in our facility, I can suggest for a renovation soon. It will always be a pleasure to welcome you again. Best regards!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Days end"
It was an exact replica of Microtel which was awful! It was a day's end I will never repeat!!!
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
linda
Was told the room had a queen bed and a sofa bed for my grandson. Was told by the staff that none of their rooms had sleeper sofa and they didn't have a roll away bed, therefore my grandson had to sleep on the couch which was more like a love seat.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Hotel staff was great .Romm was ready before scheduled checkin time
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I'm so glad that our staff was helpful and accommodating and we all thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"great hotel clean rooms"
I liked everything but the complementary breakfast ...
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thanks for sharing your review! I am sorry you didn't enjoy the breakfast, but I am happy to hear that everything else about your stay met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
bart
"Check-In DEPOSIT??"
I booked this room as a pay now booking. I don't understand why there was a check-in deposit!!! I always use hotels.com and this is the first time this has ever happened to me! NOT HAPPY with this hotel!
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your review. I am so sorry to discover that you are unhappy with our service and policies. I hope you will soon return to a much more pleasant experience.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Tammi
"Okay for the money"
Front desk staff at check - in (early evening) friendly and somewhat helpful although she was new and didn't know a great deal about the attractions nearby. Check-out staff in morning, rude, not friendly or helpful. Hotel was not close to anything except a bus line.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you encountered some inconveniences, though I'm glad that you found our rates to be a good value. I hope you'll return someday to see how we continue to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
SuZQ
"Location was convenient."
Not good. Booked thru expedia, when we went to check in; someone on the hotel staff had cancelled our reservation so we waited for 45 minutes in the lobby while the staff called expedia. Had other people in our party waiting on us and were late for a function. Not happy.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am very sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your most recent stay with us! I appreciate that you've taken the time to bring this matter to our attention so that we can address it to prevent future inconveniences. Thank you for writing this review.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
A good place to stay while just passing through, a little outdated but clean.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll return to enjoy our ongoing improvements!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
very nice clean hotel. staff was very helpful, especially sherry
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I'm so glad that you enjoyed a five star experience. Thank you for complimenting our staff and housekeeping! We can't wait to see you again!
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
bonnie
"Good for parking rental truck"
Helping my son move. Good and safe place to park. Right off I-70. Clean rooms. It was quite too.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am glad that we were able to serve your needs and accommodate your wishes. We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Eddie
"Mixed feelings about this hotel..."
The room was comfortable enough, but it was originally posted as able to sleep five people with the use of a roll away bed. This was not the case. This hotel DOES NOT OFFER rollaway beds. As a result one of my family members had to sleep on the cushion that was positioned on the window sill. Also there was food left in the fridge from the previous tenants, as well as a coffee pod in the coffee maker from the previous tenants. The rest of the hotel was nice enough for the price, but I wouldn't stay at this location again.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that you found our room to be comfortable and that the majority of your stay was enjoyable. However, I am very sorry for the inconveniences and misunderstandings, especially that they were not addressed right away. I hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered, and know that we are continuously improving.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Lacking Complete Comfort
"Sufficient but no frills"
The beds were very comfortable and the shower pressure was good. The front desk staff was nice. Other than that I was not impressed. The pool was tiny. The TV never worked in our room (something was wrong with the satellite). The hot items on the breakfast were either over (biscuits) or under (eggs) cooked. It was a convenient distance from Legends and less expensive than other surrounding hotels, which is why I chose it.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very sorry that many of our services failed to impress, but I am glad that we were able to meet your needs and that you enjoyed a comfortable nights' sleep in a convenient location. We hope to impress you more during your next visit!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
It was very bad on 08/05/2014,we arrived to hotel at 04:30am post more than 12hrs driving,we entered the hotel while we were very tired we found young leady at the reception who denied to do the admission process,because she had no information about our reservation and hotel's computer system is not working and she was very unpolite with us,we will never think again to stay in this chain in future this was the first and the last time.
Response by Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway
I am terribly sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with us. This is a situation that should have been addressed in a different manner and I hope that you will accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for sharing your review.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014