All hotels in Parker, Colorado, United States of America
6230 E. Pine Lane, Parker, CO, 80138, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

the bed was the most uncomfable bed I've ever slept in matress looked worn out years ago.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
glenn
Inexpensive stay - no frills. Hotel was clean, relatively quiet. TV's are old and poor quality. Only negative was there were a lot of what appeared to be migrant workers loitering around in the parking lot each morning. Don't know if they were guests of the hotel or waiting for others. Didn't feel real safe there, and I doubt I will stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Helpful Employees"
Had a great stay. The employees could not have been more helpful, polite, and professional.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good clean spot before going to airport."
Nice, clean, easy to access, before 30 min drive to airport! Everything but breakfast was good! Breakfast just small..not much selection
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"When in a jam these people give you sunshine!"
My travel agent booked this hotel as a back-up for me late in the evening. It was a distance from the area in Denver I was working with, but easy to find even when tired. The city was booked for the evening and this hotel was as well. They explained the issue that my travel agent did not catch and made me feel like I was a welcome family member in need of rest. My travel agent did find me another room for the night, but I returned to this super 8 in the morning and enjoyed their hospitality for the remaining days I spent in Colorado. The experience of being cared for, at least for a single female traveler such as myself, far outweighs the interior or exterior persona of any domicile. This hotel is clean and nice looking and everything worked. She does not bill herself as a 4 or 5 star hotel but the can-do-for-you attitude of the staff truly will make you feel like a 10 star family member.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Kay
"close to our event"
very good and we will use it again
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
Tom and Leona
"kinda out of the way hotel, mixed feelings"
staff was very friendly. the carpet didn't look clean. however the rest of the room was clean, plenty of parking.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
mike
I havent seen TV's that ancient in a long time. Room was very comfortable. Overall good hotel close to a good number of restaurants. Hotel shares a maintenance person with several other hotels. Had an issue and was told it would be several days before anything could be done. NOT good.
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
Soundude
"Right off E-470"
We stayed over for an early flight from the Denver airport. Hotel is right off E-470 about 30 minutes south of the airport. Hotel was clean, had a desk with computer & printer to print our boarding passes, and front desk clerk was very courteous. The beds were not the most comfortable, but ok. We left too early for breakfast. There is no pool. Only real problem we found was that two towels were left hanging behind the bathroom door from the previous guests.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Nicki
"Decent, but that's about it"
Booked a king smoking room, got two queens. No fridge. Clean, bed not that comfortable. Overpriced for what you get, but quiet and safe.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Good Budget Hotel"
Very good for a budget hotel. Bountiful breakfast.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Disappointed in Parker Colorado"
When we arrived the front desk staff was professional and check in was quick. We actually just dropped our bags in the room and went to meet our friends for dinner, we were in Parker for a graduation the following day. When we returned the hallway reeked of pot, kids running and screaming in the hallway well past 10 pm. When we pulled back the spread and sheets one bed looked like it had been slept in, there was dog and people hair on the sheets the box spring on that bed had what looked like pee stains so we slept in the same bed. The picture online does not accurately represent this Hotel it was an awful experience which we have relayed to everyone we know and since we had checked in and did not inspect the room just sucked it up and stayed. I will never stay in another Super 8 and after reading the comments from other guests of this hotel I am disappointed that I ever used this booking site. I wish we would have taken pictures of the room to share with future guest of this hotel, accurate pictures not the fluff it shows on the booking site. I think those pictures must be very old and not this actual hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Sophia
"Moving Experience"
The hotel people were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and pleasant. Could use a larger T.T. though!
2 night trip May 25, 2013
Jeff G
"close to my destination and eating establishment"
the staff was very friendly, but the sheets did not seem to be fresh. We needed extra wash cloths and blanket for three of us. but then cleaning staff took the extra blanket and didnt return it and we were always short on wash cloths
Other trip May 10, 2013
We had our floor redone in our home and found the super 8 was very close to our neighborhood, which was great! We had a room with a microwave and fridge so we had the comforts of home and I was able to prepare meals in our room. We also had to bring our Golden Retriever along with us on our stay and the Super 8 was also pet friendly with a very low pet fee, which was awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel provides a mini breakfast with hot beverages. Always nice to be able to grab something on the go. The room was always clean for us when we returned from our time away. The only thing I would suggest to the hotel, would be to touch up paint in the room or modernize the décor. The room worked out perfectly for our purpose of our stay.
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
"Mediocre hotel in Parker"
Hotel is convenient, but is in desperate need of renovation.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Convenient & inexpensive"
Not a bad value but would have liked to have a microwave & fridge since we were in town for several days.
8 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
Rebeccah
We enjoyed a very comfortable stay. We missed not having a refrigerator in the room.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2012
"A Great Buy for Our Needs!"
I spent 3 nights in this Super 8 hotel in Parker, Colorado, along with my three adult sons. We were in Parker to attend a relative's memorial service, and wanted a convenient, clean place to sleep. I like a hard bed, so I was happy. It's also nice not to have to go out to eat breakfast. The breakfast "buffet" was adequate for our needs, and was open from 6 a.m to 10 a.m., so we didn't have to arise early. The free computer w/printer was in the lobby and appreciated by us - particularly for printing out airline boarding passes. If you're on a budget, you'll like this place. Pleasant staff.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
Dori
Service was excellent, they accomodated our necessary changes of dates with ease.
3 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2012
"Terrible beds, wall mirror"
The bed was hard, I could feel springs as I rolled, and the pillows were flat. Oh yeah, an entire wall of the room was a mirror. Because of these things, I never felt comfortable in my room. Everything else about the hotel was great. The staff was friendly and my room was clean. Super 8, please take down the creepy wall mirror and upgrade your beds.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"not bad for price"
Hotel well kept,room needed a little maintenance,housekeeping was real good. Would recommend to friends and will stay again someday.
Business trip Oct 2, 2012
keith
"It would be nice if they put in a little frig to k"
The staff was very helpful and even took the time to take pictures of my friends and me.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
"Perfect hotel for attending a class in the area!"
The hotel staff were all outstanding!! Especially when the shuttle service I rented didn't pick me up, the front desk found an outstanding taxi to whisk me off to the airport in plenty of time. I've already recommended the hotel to a local person who holds classes as it is clean, affordable, and has restaurants and stores close by.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Wendy
The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"visiting family"
WE really enjoyed the employees-- SUE was very tentive to our Needs--for breakfast and COFFEE--we stayed at the PARKER CO Super 8 its was out 2nd stay there in Two yrs and beause of the employees we WILL BE BACK! Thank you so much
4 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Grandma Paula
"Stay over for testing"
Motel needs renovation desparately. Carpet stained everywhere. Beds / boxsprings broken down
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012

"easy commute to shopping, school and family."
Excellent customer service from all employees. I would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends.
9 night trip Feb 19, 2013

"Sauber und gut"
Hier stimmt preis -Leistung. Es ist sehr sauber. Betten waren von guter Qualität. Das Frühstück war gut. Dieses Hotel kann man nur empfehlen, wenn man ein preiswertes Motel nur zum übernachten sucht.
7 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
DE
"HOTEL VIEJO"
UN HOTEL VIEJO , NECESITA UNA REMODELACION COMPLETA.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"HOTEL VIEJO"
MUY BUEN SERVICIO DE TODO EL PERSONAL , UN HOTEL CON CAMAS VIEJAS , TELEVISIONES DE BULBOS , LA VERDAD NECESITA UNA REMODELACION COMPLETA.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Centrico"
Muy buena
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2013
"Godt til prisen"
Rigtig god hotel til prisen Fri kaffe og lige gyldig morgenmad, men ok Senge er dejlig hårde, det passer mig fint
Other trip Oct 3, 2012