All hotels in Petaluma, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here745 Baywood Dr, Petaluma, CA, 94954, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Second stay"
We stayed here the weekend they originally opened. This was our second time and they just remodeled. Both experiences were good.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Disappointed."
We picked this hotel for our 49th anniversary, based on its reputation and proximity to a point of interest. Despite the fact that we were an early arrival we were given a room overlooking the parking lot rather than the boat basin. The hotel was not even remotely busy. Staff, other than the reception crew, seemed self-important and unfriendly. The cooling system in the room was extremely noisy. Food was excellent.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Cleaning Staff need training"
The staff cleaning the rooms need to stop blocking the corridors accessing the rooms ... And be more quiet when going around in the corridors in the morning. It is not ok to scream the name of the other workers at 8am in the corridors
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
francois
"Toilet is not working well"
My recent stayed the toilet is not working well and it smell.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Not up to par."
Hotel was under construction. Understandably some things were out of sorts. But my main problem was the food and food service. I tried calling room service for 30 min with no pick up. I had to call the front desk and they had to walk over and have room service call me back with a bit of attitude. In the morning the buffet was disgusting. Totally cold and not appealing. Probably the worst hotel food I've ever had. Room was fairly clean and everything else was decent, not great but ok. I probably wouldn't go back unless it was super cheap.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Sergio
"Visit to see grandsons"
Always professional staff. Appreciated newspapers being available even though we are in the iphone & tablet technologies. Didn't use fitness center but it looked to have good amount of equipment and ample room.
6 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Ronald
"Just relax!"
Relaxed and beautiful area.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Teresa
"Great amenities!!"
Weekend get away and hotel really nice and staff very friendly. Loved the lounge for the 4th floor with snacks and appetizers and wine.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Kenneth
"Great location. Beautiful hotel."
Had a great time! And the room was beautiful!
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
The hotel is nice and there is a nice trail to walk right by the hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great experience"
Awesome and safe place to stay. Rooms were much bigger than I was expecting. Staff was friendly and we felt safe! Close to downtown!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Kristina
"Friendly and clean. RELAXING"
Loved it. Will for sure stay again when we r in the area. Pet friendly too
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Sue
"family getaway"
Perfect location, hotel staff was outstanding. There is a bird estuary close by for relaxing walks. Close to freeway, shopping amd downtown Petaluma! Outstanding in every aspect.
6 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Dana c
"Convenient for being in Petaluma"
Staff was responsive and friendly. Room was quiet in spite of ongoing renovation. Odd that we were in a pet-friendly hotel, but had to leave our pooch outside the restaurant. Couldn't leave her in the room, either. Staff set us next to the window to watch our dog tied up on the patio. And provided water with a little snack for her. That worked OK for us. There is a protected refuge trail which was an interesting walk, and a good dog park nearby.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Janet
"A reasonably priced spot with great location!"
Staff at the hotel were courteous, friendly and helpful. They had a facility for Starbucks coffee and to purchase wwine and snacks.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Dennis
"Great weekend getaway"
This hotel was perfect for a weekend away visiting the various breweries in the area.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel. Staff are very helpful."
I had a fantastic time in this wonderful hotel. staff are very good.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Teri
"We Always Come Back!"
This was our 3rd stay at the hotel. Whenever we are scheduled to be in the San Francisco area or if we are just passing through, we always check to see if there is a vacancy at this hotel. The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are clean.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Sherri
"Club Level disappointing."
Due to lack of availability, I stayed in a Standard room one night and then in a Club room the next night. The Standard room was actually in better condition than the Club room. The Club room entitled me to the Club Lounge which was not a relaxing upscale space but a breakfast area and the same complimentary breakfast choices found in most budget hotels. The afternoon hors d’oeuvres were cheese and crackers and the variety of premium beverage options were water and soft drinks. Disappointing upgrade for the additional cost.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
SGM
"Wonderful"
Nice place to stay
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Surprisingly awesome!"
In my entire stay during winter, this place had one of the comfiest beds. Also, for their continental breakfast, I was really happy to see they had a machine that dispensed waffle batter, where you could make your own waffles in a machine. Plus, there was eggs and sausages too! You hardly find that in other continental breakfasts, unless you're staying at a 5-star hotel. I don't like how it's secluded from the shopping centers, but they're not too far away. They were however, conveniently located by the gas station.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
david
"Nice hotel with helpful staff"
Went to Petaluma for a girls weekend. Hotel was reasonably priced, quiet. Recently renovated rooms were very nice. Hotel staf was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Deb
"Great hotel."
Its a great hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Bryan
"Great, hotel"
Great spot for my wife and I and our two dogs. Hotel is located at atrial had that allows a wonderful 5 mile hike.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Probably your best option in Petaluma"
My family of three stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday. We chose this hotel because it was close to relatives and had a workout room. When we inquired about the hours of the workout room, the front desk clerk said it was open 24 hours, but that it was "common courtesy" not to use the treadmills before 9 a.m. due to noise bleeding over into the nearby guestrooms. That didn't really work with our schedule, and fortunately, other people were using the workout room (and the treadmills) prior to 9 a.m. When we had our "do not disturb" sign hanging on the door overnight, the housekeeping staff would slip a note under our door that read "sorry we couldn't clean your room today." That would have been fine if the note hadn't arrived at 10:15 a.m. on two of the three mornings we were there. We left the hotel by 10:30 a.m. each day, and I didn't think it was too much to ask to be able to have the room freshened up after that, even on Thanksgiving. We called the front desk and the clerk seemed surprised that we received such a note. The room was cleaned after that, but the whole note business was annoying. All in all, however, we would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great hotel for traveling families"
The service here is fantastic!! Every issue you could have is resolved immediately and with such friendliness!! I would highly recommend for families!!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Robin
"Very nice room though not the best value"
Second stay here. The room was comfortable and clean but nothing to rave about. I only got the marina view as I was able to apply a discount - otherwise not something I'd pay a premium for. Carpet had a few small stains/ burns. The top floor was closed for renovation and I'm thinking the other floors are due as well. Value not great but I've learned to not be too picky with hotels in the Marin area. As we weren't wowed by the breakfast at the restaurant last time, we ventured to the Tea House Cafe in Petaluma. More character though a long wait for food due to a big crowd. Yummy and funky!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Better than expected!"
Great stay! The restaurant was awesome for breakfast, nice view of the boats. Food was yummy, not comped but fresh, so expected ut to be good. I liked the squared potatoes, but my hubby said he would have preferred real has browns. The room could have been more equipped with small things like an extra blanket and disposable shower cap and shower gel, but every hotel is different. They did provide bar soap though seems a bit wasteful. Otherwise, all else was fine. The fitness room was nicer than most and had comped disposable earphones, nice touch! The lobby had apples that were granny smith, also nice!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Decent but not that great"
We spent the weekend in Sonoma county where nearly every hotel was sold out, so had to go a little further to Petaluma. The hotel is pretty large with ample parking space, but the fourth floor was under renovation when we were there so it started to get noisy before 9am on Sunday morning (we were on third floor)! Overall, the hotel was clean and tidy, nothing fancy though.
Very nice hotel, in a good area to do business in Petaluma and the surrounding area.
"Location good."
It was close to where I was going for business. Carpet in my room had two big stains near entrance. Overpriced in my opinion. The marina is not so great; close to road and not terribly scenic, esp. with construction on highway. The marshlands park in the rear does make for a nice walk, though.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Dr. Teresa
Had a great experience, staff was friendly and helpful. They had no problem extending our stay and letting us keep the same room. Room was clean and hallways were quiet every night. Wifi did not work well (slower than dial-up). Downtown Pataluma was five min away. Would defiantly consider staying here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Neil
"Convenient location"
Hotel had a nice outdoor heated pool big enough for a lane swim. Room generous size.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Sandra Cameron
"Nice, clean and convenient."
We loved breakfast and the hotel was very nice. my husband ran to a nearby park everyday and it was convenient to great restaurants downtown
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Staff was great! Very accommodating."
We had to make an emergency stop because of illness. They got us a room right away and extended our check-out time to 2pm the next day I case we needed it. Very friendly and compassionate about our situation. The room was quiet, comfortable and clean. We had neighbors but they were not loud.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
48 states seen!
Hotel was okay just now as nice as others that were less expensive
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
This is a nice hotel, alittle isolated. Very clean and it's upkeep is very good.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Surprisingly nice hotel"
I thought my one night stay here was excellent. They were able to check me in an hour early, which was fantastic. The room was actually great. It was clean, smelled good and there wasn't any water damage in the bathroom...lol. If you can stay in the club level because of the free continental breakfast and other goodies. The pool is actually great, but I can't say the same for the hot tub because there were no bubbles lol. The surrounding area isn't that nice because it's kind of in the middle of nowhere, but if your the type of person that just wants a peaceful quiet getaway then this is the place.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"You gave my room away before I arrived!"
I drove from out of town for a business trip. During my 3 hour drive and 45 minutes before my arrival at 9:15PM, you send an email cancelling my room. Which I'm not aware of because I'm driving. Your reasoning, oops you over booked. I'm completely satisfied and will never book at your hotel again. I thought this was a 4 star hotel, not in my book. How unprofessional.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Wendy
"A true freeway hotel"
I like Sheraton generally but have to say after passing this property many times and finally deciding to give it a try I was disappointed. The front desk crew was the highlight but the good ended there. The biggest disappointment (and as a Platinum member of SPG) was the rooms themselves. One was ok but the other was downright horrible with dirty curtains and one of the worst roof views I've ever had in a hotel. SO....if you're content with a freeway hotel exp. and not looking for views then it's very convenient to the 101 North or South.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Close to sailing activities and the vineyards"
The hotel was modern and the room was clean and comfortable. Excellent Wifi too! Staff were very helpful. Very quiet area but close to all facilities. Would certainly stay again.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Cliff
Kind of expensive, but very nice
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Comfy, Clean and Safe"
The Sheraton was a great place to stay. It's the best option for at least 15 miles around.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great stay for family with kids"
I wanted to stay close to San Francisco, and this place was ideal it was close enough for me, it would take me about 30 to 40 minutes to get to San Francisco. The place was nice and clean we didn't think we were going to spend much of the day at this place but the rooms are so comfortable and it has trails for biking or running, there is an IN N Out hamburger place and good chinese restaurant close by. You can also fine great restaurants in the historic down town petaluma. I stayed with my wife and kids and they had a blast.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
gbtechsys
"Nice but way overpriced"
Maybe it was because the hotel was pretty crowed with events but the price was not even remotely worth it - there are nicer hotels in San Francisco for less!!!!! Plus, it was extremely noisy - the parties were non-stop and people were running down the halls throughout the night.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Rob
"Sonoma Business"
Great location, well maintained hotel but the food service in the restaurant is really slow. You need a lot of time for any food. Too bad because the menus is pretty good.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
JRC
"Excellent Spot + Great Value"
If you happen to be in the area and want to avoid traffic back to San Francisco, this is a must stay!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Beautiful & Relaxing"
The Sheraton Sonoma is in a beautiful setting on the Petaluma River, quiet and relaxing. The location makes it nice to go to dinner in San Francisco, wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma, and shopping in the area. All which we did while staying in Petaluma for five days. Terrific! I'll return when I'm in the area again. Executive Chef Danny was most hospitable and his kitchen made the best appetizers while we enjoyed the lounge in the evening. This is an excellent choice to stay in the Bay Area.
5 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2014
Elena G.
"Find another hotel if you wish to sleep at night"
The whole purpose of renting a room at a hotel is to get some sleep. The air conditioning units in the rooms are so noisy that it is impossible to get any sleep. The unit comes on every few minutes and sounds like a jet engine taking off. Tried other rooms next morning and they were no better. What is sad is that every staff member knew about the noise issue.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Modern/comfortable, but far from the city"
Ideal if you're looking to explore the small towns and Napa. Not ideal for driving to San Francisco-- can be up to an hour and a half in bad traffic. Hotel seems newly built. Nice pool/hot tub and comfortable beds.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014