All hotels in Washington, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2085 W 15th St, Washington, NC, 27889, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Better than many"
No reason for this place to be any less than 4 or 5 stars. Clean, friendly good value. I liked it just fine. Better than many HI I have stayed in.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Bryan
"Hampton Washington"
The hotel was very nice but the staff left a little to be desired. I waited for the front desk clerk for about 5 minutes before she came out of the office to check me in. The breakfast needs improvement. Didn't try any of the microwave foods but the danishes and breads did not taste very good.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nit yo to regular Hampton inn hotels"
Hotel under construction but workers smoking in hallways so elevator and complete hallway filled with smoke although my room was non smoking. We were a large wedding party and staff not friendly and breakfast not good
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
julie
Room was nice and clean. The bathroom was large but had a terrible shower head. Quite possibly the worst breakfast I have ever had. Frozen food you had to put in the microwave. Did have a waffle machine but no sugar free syrup.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Damon
"Lacking ammenities"
I was disappointed that there were only 2 towels in the room. awe ask the maid to furnish 2 additional ones each day but she did not. Also, the bed pillows were poor.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ronald
"Nice we managed"
Visited the VOA
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
"reunion"
we have always stayed here when we are in Washington. Kids love the pool. quite and breakfast to great. will recommend this to fr
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Highly recommend this hotel"
Hotel was super clean. Bed linens were nice--great quality. Towels were thick and fluffy. Quiet rooms and hallways. Highly recommend this hotel. Excellent stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Unfriendly staff"
I stay at Hampton's all over the country and am always pleased with everything. This is the first one I've stayed in and absolutely detested the staff. From check-in, they asked for my address - totally unnecessary and unique to this location. They said it was "in case I left something behind, they could send it to me." That is ridiculous. First, if I left something behind, then I could call - or they could call me - and I'd disclose my address. The young woman at the front desk was neither warm, nor helpful, and threw attitude when I asked why the address. I gave it to her to speed things up. We checked in very, very late, and I asked if I might have a check-out time later than 11am. EVERY OTHER HAMPTON has honored this request - after all, rooms are not cleaned all at once. They said they were full and could not give me a late check out. The next morning the maid knocked on my door at 10:59 asking when I was leaving. She then proceeded to stay at my door, waiting with attitude, until I vacated the room. Just out of curiosity, I asked if there was room to stay another night as I was checking out - and guess what? There WAS. We could have had a later checkout and slept a bit more. VERY unhappy with this Hampton Inn.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Arrived at 3 PM to check in - was told it would be at least another hour before room was ready. Not a happy camper....
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"NO hot water in Washington, NC."
Our neighbors had stayed at this hotel last year and gave high marks. Very clean and well maintained, except.... Arrieved to no hot water as we were checking in. Frontdesk lady, who was very nice, stated had had power surge and pump wasnt working and no hot water but they were resetting. Needless to say never had hot water. Next day another front desk lady stated they had been resetting the pumps all night but nothing worked. Didnt say sorry, too bad, squat, nothing. Was like it was just part of the normal day. After hearing so many good things about this chain we were very disappointed with the management response to no hot water. We are not complainers at all, but a simple "we are sorry for your inconvience" would have been nice. My wife and I both work with the public and this was poor customer service.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Roger
"Nice hotel, easy to get to off the highway."
Didn't check in until 11:30 pm. Receptionist was very pleasant. Very quick check in and I was very pleased with my accommodations. However, the hotel was low on hot water. Upon checking out the receptionist was not concerned about my stay. She just said you're done.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Wanda
"A great place to stop"
This worked out very well for staying here for an ECU football game and paying double in Greenville
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"OUCH front desk"
Only at check in was the front desk helpful or friendly. Not the same group of people that ran the desk on my other visits.
3 night romance trip Sep 22, 2014
"OK place"
OK place, but needs fresh paint and a good cleaning. Staff was polite.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Completely acceptable for price.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"close to ECU football"
Had a great time. Washington Historical area is nice to walk around
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
First ,room given first ... water came out brown as I was washing my hands . They switched room immediately. Last day noticed all garbages in lobby bathroom and eating area were full and it was only 6am in the morning. Also toliot paper was empty in the lobby bathroom. Was okay stay not a wow stay
3 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Very convenient"
Rooms were clean, quiet & comfortable. Staff was very nice. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Another Good Stay at a Hampton Inn"
I have had great luck with Hampton Inn and consistancy of product delivery over the last few years and this hotel didn't disappoint. The building and interior are slightly dated, but the service and cleanliness I have come to expect from the Hampton chain are right on point. The breakfast was mostly processed package food that you heated up in a microwave along wtih the waffle maker and standard bagels, etc. Most other Hamptons I have stayed at in the past have more home made food choices like sausage gravy & biscuits, eggs and cooked oatmeal rather than packets. It was still a great value and good stay.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Would definitely be willing to stay at this hotel the next time I am in town.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Business trip"
The hotel was nice. I was a little disappointed in the breakfast. I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and they have a very good hot breakfast selection. However, this Hampton Inn has a refrigerated hot breakfast that you heat in the microwave. Otherwise a nice hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"Ambivalent"
Best chain hotel in Little Washington but that's not saying much. It was adequate. Cheaper than the B&Bs but it was still pricey.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
TC
"1st Hampton stay"
We enjoyed our stay! Nice room with fridge/microwave, comfortable bed. Nice breakfast, hot tea options. We appreciated the nearby gas stations, grocery store and Subway very nearby. Perfect for our needs.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
Candy
"Nice hotel and good price"
Great hotel. Stayed here during a 2 day bike ride. Very convenient to downtown and highway. Breakfast was fantastic and staff very friendly and helpful. They even allowed a late check out even though many other riders had also requested. I'm sure it put a strain on the housekeeping staff, but I was so thankful to be able to shower before a 2 hour drive home. I will definitely stay here again if the ride is in Little Washington again. As a matter of fact, several people on my team changed to this hotel during the weekend.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
KH
"Good place but maybe a little expensive"
I have stayed at the local Comfort Inn in the past and wanted something a little nicer this time. It's nicer but not sure it is worth the extra money.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Great , clean and quiet
2 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Elwood
"2 Night Stay"
The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Great complimentary breakfast, but get there early to beat the crowds checking out who are grabbing a last minute bite to eat. Very nice room and amenities for being located in rural NC. Definitely the best hotel in Washington.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
"perfect distance from ECU"
Definitely met our need
1 night trip May 9, 2013
"far enough away from campus yet closa to ALL amnet"
Super clean, customer service 5 stars! Great breakfast! Fast internet all super!!
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Great hotel to stay at in a small nowhere town!"
Despite the fact that Washington, NC is a relatively poor city, the Hampton Inn there was up to the same standards of the Hampton Inns in large cities. ( I was there visiting with my daughter for Thanksgiving; she just became a middle school teacher and her first job offer was in Washington, NC. )The staff was very nice and my room was very clean and comfortable. I really liked the variety available at breakfast, which was one of the perks in staying at your hotel--when I first heard about your breakfast I only expected a "continental breakfast" like that available in most hotels. Most hotels--in my experience, do NOT include omelettes, waffles and fresh fruit like is available at breakfast in the Hampton.) One suggestion: you should have a couple of REAL glasses in each room (or at least some very good plastic ones that almost resemble real glass). I had a small bottle of Scotch with me and wanted to drink it in a real glass instead of the plastic cups that were available in my room (with some ice cubes; there WAS an ice machine right down the hall from my room). I HATE drinking good Scotch out of a paper/plastic cup!
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Lou
"Excellent place to stay"
This was a very clean hotel and the room was extra roomy. There was an excellent breakfast each morning with a large selection of hot and cold food. There was coffee available all day long. There was a clean pool and whirlpool and free wifi. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and would book it again.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
The hotel was great. My credit card information was stolen during this hotels.com transaction though.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
The Inn was one of the nicest we have ever stayed in. The staff waas extremely friendly. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
it was a nice stay difinitely visit again
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
janice
"Good Value"
Very clean, updated and comfortable. Far from Greenville but drive is pretty straight forward.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Great hotel for ECU visitors"
We arrived very late after a day at ECU tailgating and football so we were very tired. It was very nice to come in to a very clean and well appointed room. The next morning was very pleasant as well...the breakfast and the staff working in that area were most kind and working very hard to keep the food stocked and everything cleaned up and presentable. We would definitely stay here again in the future as well as recommend it to other ECU parents or visitors passing through the area
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Sherrie
"Nice people......"
The staff was extremely friendly and it was convenient for travel around washington. The room was clean, however I did smell a mildewy smell in my room which was a little disconcerning. Fitness and pool area are nice.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2012
Dani
It was very nice.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"great hotel for a weekend get-away"
the hotel was in a great location. the staff was very friendly and helpful. the room was very clean and quiet.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
"May be your best choice in Washington, NC"
Toilet sounded like a jet plane and wouldn't stop running. When I called the front desk, the clerk told me to "check the flange." I didn't realize we would do plumbing on this trip. On the upside, the desk area was great and the room was spacious. It looked fairly clean, except for the mild shower stains and something gray and wet under the sink. Don't stay for the breakfast, but the free coffee was nice.
Other trip Jun 11, 2012