All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2800 N Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Getaway"
Had a nice stay there, but come to found out my AC unit was broken and it became extremely hot and uncomfortable i ended up having to leave a little early my last day there.
3 night trip Mar 12, 2015
"Not as pictured!"
First room was disgusting. Was upgraded when we told the supervisor that we wanted refund. Amenities are on par with a nice campground. This is not a resort so adjust expectations. It is right across the street from a hotel that advertises $179/week. To use the pool table, you must check out the balks and sticks, and drive across the street to the owners lounge. The pools are a quarter of the size shown in pics. And the pool table looks like they unearthed it from the dump. The place is worn down and not maintained well. The condo they upgraded us to did smell much better and was clean, do I give them a bump up for that. Also the staff was courteous for the most part. This place is good if you are at the theme parks all day and only need a place to sleep, but for the price you are likely to find better.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Barry
"wish they had comforters.."
The room was nice but they didn't have any comforters on the bed which woke me up a couple times thru out the night.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Aaron
"Average"
Was delayed 2 hours to get my rooms , poor communication between front desk staff, nobody answers the phone lack of courtesy to guests.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
My room was suppose to have a jetted tub but it did not but other than that hotel was great
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
ivorie
"great!"
I just loved it!!! I will definitely stay in there again
4 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
vivíana
"good location and service, but need some updates"
Went with my wife to visit some friends. The neighborhood is good, with restaurants and pharmacy within walking distance. I was hard to reach because we were depending on the public transportation, but by car must be easy. The hotel service was great, easy check-in, the pool bar was awesome, the outdoor facilities were great. The room in it self if huge but need some updates and repairs. The door was really hard to open, the jetted tub was kind of dirty (we found a hair inside it, and also a lot of mold around the tub and around the tub drain). Beside those updates and repairs, the hotel is a good option both for couples and families. The location is awesome. You can reach any of the big parks by bus (there is a bus stop close by).
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Lucas
"Good value for the money"
great place to stay, lots of activities for kids and adults within..
5 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Bogumila
"Very Nice Resort!!"
Very Nice Resort. Beautiful pools and grounds!! Rooms very nice with nice whirlpool tub. Staff very friendly and helpful!! :) - Only problem - Took FOREVER to have room ready for check-in and no daily housekeeping. You need to call when towels, etc. are needed - However, housekeeping is VERY PROMPT and Helpful!!! :) I would recommend this resort to others if asked!!
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Outside spaces great. Rooms a little tired"
Fantastic outside spaces for kids. 2 bed suite was a little tired in terms of decor but linen was clean and fresh and kitchen had everything we needed. Had to work whilst there and the owners lounge over the road was perfect for this. Wi-fi was a bit unreliable but they were swapping cable provider so that could have been the reason. A small negative though, had a lovely stay.
6 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"short get away"
Stayed only two nights rooms were clean and comfortable pools and hot tubs clean and warm. Will stay again and will refer to friends and family. Parking was like parking in the city. Room rates were affordable
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
RHONDA
"Nice room, but...."
The view wasn't very good. The tub wasn't totally clean. But, the room had plenty of appliances.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"awesome stay"
My friend and i stayed here before and after our cruise. The rooms were clean, smelled great and everyone was so nice and helpful. If i stay in the area again i will definitely come back.
2 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
monica
"Great place."
First room we stood in had an amazing bathroom. Very spacious for our family of 5. Clean. Very few issues. No breakfast available, no hand liquid soap and no daily room service. If they had that, i would give 5 stars all around.
sheraz
"Comfortable"
Very comfortable for a short stay.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Shawanda
"oops... wrong place!"
the room was very small and there were several unusual aspects to the room...such as some sort of furnace blower in bath closet that never shut off. Also in small room closet there was a pump with pipes that cycled on..off randomly..and was loud. Additionally...several times I tried to reach front desk without success..necessitating getting in car to drive across 4 lanes of traffic to finally talk to someone abiut these matters. For the $100 plus it cost...NOT GOOD
Rodney
"Sleepless in Orlando"
The neighbors next-door at a party at 2 AM in the morning finally settled Down about 4 AM
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Keith
"Awesome stay"
Everything was great! Plenty of Space, neatness was on point. Rooms were great. Kitchen was big.
sara
"good hotel for a good price"
We enjoyed our stay. Kids loved the pool area. Room was good. The customer service was great. Yara at the front desk was great.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
javier
"Decent"
Looks as though some renovations have been done-fairly new carpeting, flat screen TVs and paint, but sliding door stuck and counters old. It is fairly close to Disney and clean.
2 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"Birthday getaway with best friend"
As a condo there isn't room service or house keeping is why I gave no rating for service it's on a very busy road and very difficult getting off the property luckily I had a Camaro !
5 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Dana
"More like home than hotel room."
Suite was nice so stayed an extra night.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Ruth
"Private, Fun, Personable"
We stayed the whole weekend, the room felt very private and there were lots of activities to attend, the staff was also very polite and personable.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
". Not as great as I anticipated it to be"
we stayed for two nights, and if it wasn't for the main amenities and location to the proximity of the event we were attending we would have cancelled the second night stay. The room 5388 was outdated and very dingy looking. We had two encounters with roaches in the bathroom. I would hope that the hotel considers to upgrade its rooms, as the pool area and game room were fantastic. It's a shame that the rooms didn't meet the quality we expected for the price that was paid. I don't think I would book at this property again unfortunately.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"over priced & room was dirty!!!"
Stayed this past weekend February 20-22, room was dirty. Floor was not clean & shower walls had mold. We slept on top of the sheets. very disappointed with this hotel & will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Stay away...!"
Stay away from it... No privacy at all!!!
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"my trip"
very nice staff excellent manager a plus would stay again anytime
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good overall stay"
Great location, good activities for kids, mini golf, b-ball court, arcade- game room, pool etc. Room smelled a bit musky and is narrow and small (2 dbl bed) pull out couch. Kitchen sink is hard to do dishes at because it's under a cabinet above which is too low? Overall good value, nice area would stay again.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Keith
"Not what it seems"
So we get there and check in, the lobby seems pretty nice, so I'm thinking ok this looks good, I'm greeted and checked in I'm given my room keys and room number and then directions on how to get to our room. The clerk tells my ok you go back to the main road make a right and then your first left and your building is on your left. So I'm like ok so the building isn't on this property? He tells me no it's just right across the street, so I'm like ok. We get across the street and well have you ever heard the expression crossing over the tracks, well lets just say the building across the street looked like the slums where as the main buildings across the road that we apparently weren't good enough to stay in looked like the pictures on the web site wich looked pretty nice. So the moral of the story is don't believe everything you see in the picture.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Vacation"
We liked the resort. Had the first night terrible with the neighbor. The layout of the resort our bedroom was next to the neighbor's kitchen/living area and they were extremely loud at night. I asked the neighbors twice to be quiet with no avail. Went to staff the next day and accomodations for a move were made without fault. I just wish the units weren't so "noise" friendly...maybe moving bedrooms away from main living areas. Also wish a laundry facility was available on site, if other rooms didn't have the facilities in their rooms. Otherwise, we loved the main pools, kid areas, etc. Easy access to other restaurants, main attractions in Orlando, etc. Staff helpful!
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Luanne
"Stay elsewhere for your own sake!"
This is not a hotel nor should it be considered a hotel, it is a resort and they try to sell you a timeshare at the resort when you walk in the door, or should I say they harass you about buying one during the 45 minute check in process when you walk in the door. Upon arrival the room was clean, it was left untouched and uncleaned the second day we were there. We got a room with two double beds, the beds were as hard as a piece of plywood, as were the pillows. The shower , after we called maintenance to come show us how to turn it on, we figured out that in order to get it to work, you had to put both feet on the wall and pull as hard as you could on the lever. The shower doors came off repeatedly and the air conditioner would not blow cool air. The soda vending machine did not have a diet option available. The rooms dont have refrigerators, and being a resort and they should have refrigerators. At exactly 10:47PM, I could hear and smell what the neighbor was cooking. Tap, Tap, Tap ding-dong, door slam, tap tap tap tap tap tap, now at 11:30 PM, clink clink clink for 20 minutes. Then they must have gone to bed as the noise appeared to have stopped, or I was just so tired at this point, that I couldn't hear it anymore. Will not be staying again.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Not bad...."
No real complaints other than we were looking to check in early (check in isn't until 4 and we went by around noon). We were told after checking numerous times, that they would call us when they had a room ready. At 3 o'clock we did a final check only to find out our room had been ready and no one called to let us know. It was the day after Valentine's, so that could explain why they weren't able to accommodate an earlier check in. Also, our room set up was a little different, but I doubt all are like this. They had taken a 2 bedroom condo and split it up to make a one bedroom condo with a full kitchen, with the other being just a room and bathroom, only two thin doors (one from the bathroom and one from the bedroom) seperate the two units. Not sure if the "other unit" door was left open on accident or if they upgraded us without telling us, but the fact that we got use of both bedrooms was nice. The facilities were also nice (numerous heated pools, jacuzzis, pool table, etc.) Would probably stay here again in a crunch....if I got to see the room set up first.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Hidden gem"
Room was way more than I expected for the price. Full kitchen with any appliance you'll need and silverware/glassware and plates/bowls. They have various heated pools. A marketplace which sold food, alcohol, and other necessities. The jacuzzi tub was great too. The service was friendly and helpful- for the price you can't go wrong.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Older part of the facility I think."
Some problem with noise till 11pm in next room. Sounded like remodeling but was told it was guest ??
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Dervan
"Close to disneyworld and capones"
Very nice, clean, excellent condition. Close to every dining and shopping spot just a hop skip away from disney world
marissa
"Good hotel"
I stayed in a 2 bedroom condo, it was very nice. we had a full kitchen and we're able to cook, it saved us money. There were a lot of pools, so you couldn't be located far from one. I will definitely stay there again. This would be the perfect place for a family vacation or couples sharing a condo.
courtney
"Could not have been more disappionted."
We booked this because we could get two bedrooms and my free night would cover most of the charge. However, I wish I save the money and stayed in a cramped hotel room with my family. The furniture was stained, the beds EXTREMLY hard, most doors in our room had so much paint on them they could not close. We only stayed one night but we still brought in food for breakfast. We never got to enjoy it as ants quickly took over the box of doughnuts. When I mentioned my concerned to the staff they handed me a business card and said you can direct your comments here. I will send an email as there this nothing on the card but that but I can also let my friends on hotels.com know about it as well. I appreciate other's reviews when traveling to new areas and I hope I returned the favor. For almost $200 you should a get a clean rust free room. I would go somewhere else.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
matt
"Wonderful experience."
I had a terrific experience with my family. Everyone at the hotel was very polite and helpful, especially Elaine at the front desk. I would go back there anytime. I asked for extra blanket and they brought extras of everything within an hour. There amazing there!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Terrible hotel."
Terrible hotel. They don't clean you have to call for mor towels everyday.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Would stay again"
First stay and truly enjoyed everything. Only negatives were that we could easily and clearly hear the people in the room next door...and I'm assuming they could hear us and the room had a slight musty odor. The pluses, did outweigh these negatives, however.
3 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Lynne
"You Need To Book Now!!!!!"
Best hotel for the price! The rooms are clean and renovated. Everything works perfectly and customer service is great! Rooms could be used for short or long stays. Will definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
GISELLE
"Going down hill"
This is the second time I stay at this hotel, it seems to be getting a little run down, bathroom door didn't lock, front door was getting stuck. You can hear everything from the room next door. probably won't stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very nice workers"
I always go to Orlando every month for business meetings. My first expedia use was wonderful, that's why I use expedia every time!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
carlos
"Overpriced and not updated"
We needed a large room with a kitchen that could accommodate a family of 7, and that is what we got. A dining room that seats 8 with a living room that had comfortable couches. The kitchen had an oven ( which we needed) and a nice big refrigerator. Unfortunately, I felt that the rooms were dated and only lightly cleaned. The bed linens felt like institutional bedding (yuck!) and the bathrooms were just functional not updated and comfortable. Overall, the legacy was not worth the price we paid.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
abraham
"Nice Experience"
Very pleasant stay, Very friendly staff
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to attractions/restaurants.."
We had a brief but pleasant stay . We would recommend it to everyone. We are planning to return when we are in the area again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Deb
"Old and bad location"
Bath tub dirty hair on sheets mildew smell very uncomfortable matress
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Tiny rooms"
Extremely disappointed in the "resort". The room was so tiny and I felt awkward sleeping because the beds were so close together. I'm glad I got a deal on this room, I'd be very upset if I paid any more than I did.
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
"No joke"
Worst experience with check in ever! I had to visit the front desk 4 times before I had the correct with keys that worked. Then it was the wrong room assigned to me. They had to move me and the whole check in process took 2 hrs.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
roy
"Weekend getaway"
Weekend getaway had a great time.Love this place. So many things to do.W
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015