All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
2800 N Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Hotel room had a couple of things that could have been better. Master bedroom door didn't close correctly. Bathroom floor had hair on it when we arrived. Not enough pool towels.
5 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Not Bad for the Price"
Room was a little smaller than I thought it would be and furniture was somewhat outdated. On the other hand the room was clean and staff was very friendly. They had many activities for kids and adults. The neighborhood was minutes away from Disney and close to lots of shopping. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Dear Kevin, Thank you for choosing to vacation at Legacy Vacation Club and for your feedback! Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation experiences that will give you memories of a lifetime. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the time you've spent at Legacy Vacation Club. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! Sincerely, Legacy Vacation Club Management
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Been to The Legacy Resort twice in the past year and really enjoyed my stay both times. I really liked the pools, tiki bar, cafe and different activities. I do a family Orlando trip every year in March and plan on staying at The Legacy for all future trips.
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Tracy, Thank you for choosing us time and time again. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the time you've spent at Legacy Vacation Club. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Tracy
"Where to start"
I don't even know where to begin...I go to Orlando a lot and it has to be easily the worst hotel I've ever stayed. They call it a resort but it's not even close. The beds were broken and don't come before 4 pm they won't even start check in til then thank god I got there at 3:30 because there was only one person on the counter and I was 3rd in line and no exaggeration the there were at least 20 guest waiting in line and people were outside waiting to check in.... horrible stay and they charged my card a extra 180 dollars and it took 7 days to get it off. I wouldn't stay there for free !!!!
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
LUIS
"Reimbursement of $100 for deposit!"
Very small. Wasn't clear on deposit of $100. And I am still waiting for it to be refunded!!!
Raul
"Vacation 2015"
First time staying there and I was excellent , everyone was nice and very welcoming. We will be back next year. The Morten Family
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Morten Family, Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are pleased your family chose us, Legacy Vacation Club, for your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Wanda
The first night we had a problem with the washing machine and with 4 kids it was a problem.But the staff handled it very well and fixed the washing machine for us.Other than maybe it not being spotless as I am a little ocd about cleanliness it was a great stay.
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Nathaniel, Thank you for choosing to vacation at Legacy Vacation Club and for your feedback! Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation experiences that will give you memories of a lifetime. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the time you've spent at Legacy Vacation Club. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
nathaniel
At first we had to be changed from rooms due to AC not working but front desk was quick on it to make us comfortable... I would really recommend very spacious, clean and friendly environment
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Gabriella, Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are pleased our staff was able to accommodate your issue. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the time you've spent at Legacy Vacation Club. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
gabriella
"Father's Day family time."
Very good stay, place was clean with a 2 bedroom and new looking, not a thing out of place. I did not like just the fact that they now charge for little amnesties that they did not use to like coffee. But otherwise it was great.
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Valdirene, Thank you for choosing to vacation at Legacy Vacation Club and for your feedback! Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation experiences that will give you memories of a lifetime. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the time you've spent at Legacy Vacation Club. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
Valdirene
"over all good"
The neighbors were loud. The tv didnt seem loud. When the neighbor dropped something it sounded like it was in our room. There could be an ice machine located outside because once that gate was locked we couldnt get in and the card machine didnt work
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Mickey, Thank you for choosing to vacation at Legacy Vacation Club and for your feedback! Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation experiences that will give you memories of a lifetime. Please accept our sincere apology that the resort and your accommodations did not meet your expectations. Please note that this is not the experience we pride ourselves on providing our valued customers. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the time you've spent at Legacy Vacation Club. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
6 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
mickey
We booked this last minute as a add on to the end of our Vacation. Location was good. The room was dated and had a smell. The adjoining room was so loud they felt like they where inside our room. The amenities where nice and staff was friendly.
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Bradley, Please accept our sincere apology that the resort and your accommodations did not meet your expectations. Please note that this is not the experience we pride ourselves on providing our valued customers. Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation experiences that will give you memories of a lifetime. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the time you've spent at Legacy Vacation Club.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Bradley
"Hit or miss I guess"
Every year we like to get away for the weekend! We stood here last year and had a good experience! Grounds were nice, they had some family activities and we had a room by the main pool which if you stay this is the best side! This time on the other hand was just Ok and front desk or management made no effort in trying to make it better! Our first room they gave us was still not cleaned from prior guest. The second room was nice but the bathrooms were dirty! Toilets look as if someone spilled something or it was urine. Which was not cool! I paid a good amount of money, to then have to clean toilets before anyone can even use them! We had no other options but to stay in that room as the resort was full. So this will be our last time staying here.
Vanessa
"Would most likely stay again...."
It was a last minute, 1 day stay and I wish I'd known about it before. The downside was the size of the room, but worth the price. Great environment for a family. I'd stay there again but book a larger room.
Response by Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando
Ryan, Thank you for choosing to vacation at Legacy Vacation Club and for your feedback! Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation experiences that will give you memories of a lifetime. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the time you've spent at Legacy Vacation Club. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Ryan
"STAY"
THEY STAY WAS GOOD, IT WAS ALOT TO DO THE ONLY THING THAT I HAD A PROBLEM WITH IS THAT THEY DOUBLE CHARGED ME AND IT HAS BEEN A WEEK AND TWO DAYS AND I HAVENT RECEIVE MY FUNDS WHICH CAUSE A DISADVANTAGE FOR ME
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Super Place."
Great!
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"It was fine..."
It was fine, my only complaints were, the beds are hard, the sun comes in through the curtains, and there was a roach in the bathroom... The room was huge though and it was nice to have a full size kitchen. Not sure if we will stay here again or not. They have plenty of pools and a mini golf course so lots to do but it was just meh.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Not what we expected"
Pool was nice and so were the grounds. Service was good and professional. What we didn't like was that we had to cross a major road to get to the other pools and reception area. Also you could hear everything with the neighboring room , what they ate, where they went, and where they were going... wouldn't stay again
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"great location"
This was a great place. Good location, great amenities and activities. The room could use some updates but it was fine. I would stay again.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Great, but had a few issues !"
We stayed at the Legacy Vacation Resort for a weekend family get-together. The staff was very pleasant, and the resort is very nice. But, our room left a little to be desired. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and hard as a rock. The bathroom attached to the master bedroom had a Jacuzzi bathtub with only a shower head sticking out of the wall over the tub. When we attempted to take a shower, we almost fell several times because you had to lean against the tub and bend your body just to get wet. And, the water had no pressure and you got either very hot or very cold water because we could not adjust the temperature. To top that off, when we attempted to watch a dvd on a rainy night, we found that our dvd player was broken. The front desk then sent out a tech to help us out but we ended up waiting over 2 hours to get a replacement. Other than these few issues, our stay was wonderful. We would definitely stay there again for the pools and its location.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Janine
"great"
we had a little problem but it was handled professionally.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
joel
"Paradise on Earth"
This resort was my home away from home, but better everything was super clean, the property was clean
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Shirley
"As expected"
as expected
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Gabriel
"Room"
They went out of their way to clean the room extra clean do to allergies. Very spacious and had everything we needed..the surround seriously was awesome..we were next to clubhouse, and the pool was great, with a dj. Plenty of room for 10 people in the 3 bedroom suite.
Other trip May 26, 2015
mom and 9 other
"very nice for price"
We enjoyed our stay at Legacy vacation club. Room nice and clean.tastefully decorated.close to pool and rec center. staff courteous. Just wish maid service was included.had to play extra for that.and breakfast is only included for owners not guests.overall a 4 rating. price was exceptional 5 people for under 100.00 a night..thank you hotel.com
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
Karolynne
"Just what we needed!"
Short 1 night stay, but nice, no complaints, the room was a 1 bedroom for our family of 4. It was a little small, but clean and comfortable. There was a jacuzzi, though the bathroom was super small. The amenities were awesome. We used the pool across the property (which is part of the resort) and it was small and partly in the shade, which we liked. Next to it is a game room with pool and foosball, the kids really enjoyed that!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Karine
"Awesome place to stay"
Initially we were greeted by music at the pool and friendly staff at the front desk. Outside of the Resort was really nice and it seemed to good to be true. After our smooth check in, we headed to our room. When we opened the door we didn't know what to expect.... WOW!!! was the first words out of both of our mouths. We have stayed at some nice places before but have paid much more per night. This place felt like we were at home. It had everything, it was clean, it was huuuuuuge. Check out was smooth also. We will be coming back to stay there anytime we are in Orlando.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Would stay again. Good value for the price"
Beautiful place but since it was a vacation resort these was no maid service unless you wanted to pay a $37 fee.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"staycation"
Staff was great at the outside tiki bar.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Ok stay"
The stay was good, however the room was bit different from the online photos.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Myra
"Above and Beyond !!!"
What an amazing place. Everything was perfect!!! We brought a group of special needs adults and the staff went above and beyond treating everyone with such respect. We can't wait to go back.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Tracey
"Negative stars"
Terrible. Dirty ghetto hotel. Don't syay here
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Maria
"family friendly"
Very nice place to stay. Room was large with full kitchen and living room and plenty of room in master bedroom. Especially if you have kids it's a nice place for them to have fun.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
michael
"review"
Loved the place was very nice and we'll kept however the bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in I woke up at my back hurting every morning that would most likely stop me from coming back.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
jayda
"The Perfect Vacation Spot!"
This is by far the best hotel/Resort I've stayed at! This experience made me realize the difference between a hotel and a Resort. Everything is on site that you would want to do on vacation. 10-15 minute drive to all of the main attractions like Disney world, universal studios, and sea world. The room was exquisite! It was so peaceful. It felt like home away from home and the prices were very reasonable.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Roosevelt
"My stay was short but the place was clean and nice"
There was no washcloth in the bathroom. However when I called they send them.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Carla
"family vaca"
Took my family to Florida to visit attractions. ..everyone loved the suite ...and the washer and dryer was a great extra feature with the water parks/ rides we visited we could wash and dry our clothes at night
3 night family trip May 12, 2015
lisa
"nice hotel..nice room ..well kept.. good price.."
Only there 1 night. Room clean ..nice decor.. entrance to room awkward though, door area to tight to get in.. offered breakfast on hotel site but that area under construction so no breakfast at that time.. growns were nice well kept.. customer service and staff very nice and friendly.. No real issues. Enjoyed our time there .. Will go back .. price excellent..but did have to pay resort fees extra..
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Karolynne
"very nice place. would stay again"
This was a great resort. Friendly staff. Clean and family orientated.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
Lusanne
Great time .looking forward to go back.................
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Best stay you can ever have!!!"
Excellent suite. Clean rooms and friendly staff. We even had a full kitchenette and our own laundry in the room.
5 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
kevin
"Terrible"
I had to pay for everything at the hotel included bath soap and lotion. I also didn't get room service the whole stay. Unfriendly staff.
Other trip May 8, 2015
brianna
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
Me and my fiance stay was great, the staff was nice and friendly and so was the other guests. I really enjoyed the friendly service and the cleanliness of the room. The price was fair and I will be visiting again.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Tony
"Okay townhouse if you can get a good price"
Townhouse development, great for family reunions or families with kids. Place was clean but decor a bit dated, nothing special. Full kitchen is a plus but how comes to Orlando to cook? Bedrooms on the small side yet have huge walk in closets. No daily maid service although they will replace your towels upon request. Only objection is being hit up for a sales pitch upon arrival and again before leaving.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Avelino Ruben
"Too small for the price."
The room was not how I pictured. It was ridiculously small. Once the sofa bed was opened, we couldn't go into the little kitchen. The bath was also really small. There was just one mirror in the entire room, for 6 people. We had to play with the lights to get them to come on and even though the air was at it's coldest, I sweated every night.
4 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Evelyn
"Worn but ok"
A membership Club renting out empty cabins. Not all services included for non-members. Facilities are dispersed so you might be placed far from them.
2 night business trip May 2, 2015
Martin
"Poor customer service!"
I went to check in early and they said to come back after 4. When I came back they said I should have checked in earlier as they would have saved a room for me did not make sense to me as they were the ones who said it was too early. Anyway, I had to wait over an hour at the front lobby for a room when I had made the reservation a month earlier! No customer service!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
carol
Nice and quiet. You would have to pay for room service.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Be cautious and demand a better room"
We were booked for a week in a timeshare and it was fantastic. We wanted to come in a night early. The staff was NOT helpful. They told us to book online and then they could combine the reservation. When we arrived they could not help us out and said we would have to switch in the morning. The room for our one night stay was HORRIBLE!!! It was the one bedroom with fridge. The fridge was broken so our sons milk almost spoiled. The room was so small that we could barely fit. The bathroom was smaller than a form closet. The pillows were flat. There was a door that a joined another room and it sounded like someone was breaking in to the room in the middle of the night. We were terrified. There were bags of beer cans in the hallway from the neighbors party. We couldn't wait to leave. but, the week stay was delightful. One bedroom with full kitchen was more than enough room for us and another couple. It was clean and staff was helpful. Not sure why the night and day difference but be cautious and demand a better room because they have them.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
It was good but the mattress little bit old and wasn't cocomfortable. there was no hot water last night
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Beautiful escape"
Absolutely love it!!! Will come back for sure, love the atmosphere and the customer service.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015