All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2800 N Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"oops... wrong place!"
the room was very small and there were several unusual aspects to the room...such as some sort of furnace blower in bath closet that never shut off. Also in small room closet there was a pump with pipes that cycled on..off randomly..and was loud. Additionally...several times I tried to reach front desk without success..necessitating getting in car to drive across 4 lanes of traffic to finally talk to someone abiut these matters. For the $100 plus it cost...NOT GOOD
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Rodney
"Sleepless in Orlando"
The neighbors next-door at a party at 2 AM in the morning finally settled Down about 4 AM
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Keith
"Awesome stay"
Everything was great! Plenty of Space, neatness was on point. Rooms were great. Kitchen was big.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
sara
"good hotel for a good price"
We enjoyed our stay. Kids loved the pool area. Room was good. The customer service was great. Yara at the front desk was great.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
javier
"Decent"
Looks as though some renovations have been done-fairly new carpeting, flat screen TVs and paint, but sliding door stuck and counters old. It is fairly close to Disney and clean.
2 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"Birthday getaway with best friend"
As a condo there isn't room service or house keeping is why I gave no rating for service it's on a very busy road and very difficult getting off the property luckily I had a Camaro !
5 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Dana
"More like home than hotel room."
Suite was nice so stayed an extra night.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Ruth
"Private, Fun, Personable"
We stayed the whole weekend, the room felt very private and there were lots of activities to attend, the staff was also very polite and personable.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
". Not as great as I anticipated it to be"
we stayed for two nights, and if it wasn't for the main amenities and location to the proximity of the event we were attending we would have cancelled the second night stay. The room 5388 was outdated and very dingy looking. We had two encounters with roaches in the bathroom. I would hope that the hotel considers to upgrade its rooms, as the pool area and game room were fantastic. It's a shame that the rooms didn't meet the quality we expected for the price that was paid. I don't think I would book at this property again unfortunately.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"over priced & room was dirty!!!"
Stayed this past weekend February 20-22, room was dirty. Floor was not clean & shower walls had mold. We slept on top of the sheets. very disappointed with this hotel & will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Stay away...!"
Stay away from it... No privacy at all!!!
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"my trip"
very nice staff excellent manager a plus would stay again anytime
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good overall stay"
Great location, good activities for kids, mini golf, b-ball court, arcade- game room, pool etc. Room smelled a bit musky and is narrow and small (2 dbl bed) pull out couch. Kitchen sink is hard to do dishes at because it's under a cabinet above which is too low? Overall good value, nice area would stay again.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Keith
"Not what it seems"
So we get there and check in, the lobby seems pretty nice, so I'm thinking ok this looks good, I'm greeted and checked in I'm given my room keys and room number and then directions on how to get to our room. The clerk tells my ok you go back to the main road make a right and then your first left and your building is on your left. So I'm like ok so the building isn't on this property? He tells me no it's just right across the street, so I'm like ok. We get across the street and well have you ever heard the expression crossing over the tracks, well lets just say the building across the street looked like the slums where as the main buildings across the road that we apparently weren't good enough to stay in looked like the pictures on the web site wich looked pretty nice. So the moral of the story is don't believe everything you see in the picture.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Vacation"
We liked the resort. Had the first night terrible with the neighbor. The layout of the resort our bedroom was next to the neighbor's kitchen/living area and they were extremely loud at night. I asked the neighbors twice to be quiet with no avail. Went to staff the next day and accomodations for a move were made without fault. I just wish the units weren't so "noise" friendly...maybe moving bedrooms away from main living areas. Also wish a laundry facility was available on site, if other rooms didn't have the facilities in their rooms. Otherwise, we loved the main pools, kid areas, etc. Easy access to other restaurants, main attractions in Orlando, etc. Staff helpful!
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Luanne
"Stay elsewhere for your own sake!"
This is not a hotel nor should it be considered a hotel, it is a resort and they try to sell you a timeshare at the resort when you walk in the door, or should I say they harass you about buying one during the 45 minute check in process when you walk in the door. Upon arrival the room was clean, it was left untouched and uncleaned the second day we were there. We got a room with two double beds, the beds were as hard as a piece of plywood, as were the pillows. The shower , after we called maintenance to come show us how to turn it on, we figured out that in order to get it to work, you had to put both feet on the wall and pull as hard as you could on the lever. The shower doors came off repeatedly and the air conditioner would not blow cool air. The soda vending machine did not have a diet option available. The rooms dont have refrigerators, and being a resort and they should have refrigerators. At exactly 10:47PM, I could hear and smell what the neighbor was cooking. Tap, Tap, Tap ding-dong, door slam, tap tap tap tap tap tap, now at 11:30 PM, clink clink clink for 20 minutes. Then they must have gone to bed as the noise appeared to have stopped, or I was just so tired at this point, that I couldn't hear it anymore. Will not be staying again.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Not bad...."
No real complaints other than we were looking to check in early (check in isn't until 4 and we went by around noon). We were told after checking numerous times, that they would call us when they had a room ready. At 3 o'clock we did a final check only to find out our room had been ready and no one called to let us know. It was the day after Valentine's, so that could explain why they weren't able to accommodate an earlier check in. Also, our room set up was a little different, but I doubt all are like this. They had taken a 2 bedroom condo and split it up to make a one bedroom condo with a full kitchen, with the other being just a room and bathroom, only two thin doors (one from the bathroom and one from the bedroom) seperate the two units. Not sure if the "other unit" door was left open on accident or if they upgraded us without telling us, but the fact that we got use of both bedrooms was nice. The facilities were also nice (numerous heated pools, jacuzzis, pool table, etc.) Would probably stay here again in a crunch....if I got to see the room set up first.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Hidden gem"
Room was way more than I expected for the price. Full kitchen with any appliance you'll need and silverware/glassware and plates/bowls. They have various heated pools. A marketplace which sold food, alcohol, and other necessities. The jacuzzi tub was great too. The service was friendly and helpful- for the price you can't go wrong.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Could not have been more disappionted."
We booked this because we could get two bedrooms and my free night would cover most of the charge. However, I wish I save the money and stayed in a cramped hotel room with my family. The furniture was stained, the beds EXTREMLY hard, most doors in our room had so much paint on them they could not close. We only stayed one night but we still brought in food for breakfast. We never got to enjoy it as ants quickly took over the box of doughnuts. When I mentioned my concerned to the staff they handed me a business card and said you can direct your comments here. I will send an email as there this nothing on the card but that but I can also let my friends on hotels.com know about it as well. I appreciate other's reviews when traveling to new areas and I hope I returned the favor. For almost $200 you should a get a clean rust free room. I would go somewhere else.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
matt
"Would stay again"
First stay and truly enjoyed everything. Only negatives were that we could easily and clearly hear the people in the room next door...and I'm assuming they could hear us and the room had a slight musty odor. The pluses, did outweigh these negatives, however.
3 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Lynne
"You Need To Book Now!!!!!"
Best hotel for the price! The rooms are clean and renovated. Everything works perfectly and customer service is great! Rooms could be used for short or long stays. Will definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
GISELLE
"Going down hill"
This is the second time I stay at this hotel, it seems to be getting a little run down, bathroom door didn't lock, front door was getting stuck. You can hear everything from the room next door. probably won't stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very nice workers"
I always go to Orlando every month for business meetings. My first expedia use was wonderful, that's why I use expedia every time!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
carlos
"Overpriced and not updated"
We needed a large room with a kitchen that could accommodate a family of 7, and that is what we got. A dining room that seats 8 with a living room that had comfortable couches. The kitchen had an oven ( which we needed) and a nice big refrigerator. Unfortunately, I felt that the rooms were dated and only lightly cleaned. The bed linens felt like institutional bedding (yuck!) and the bathrooms were just functional not updated and comfortable. Overall, the legacy was not worth the price we paid.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
abraham
"Nice Experience"
Very pleasant stay, Very friendly staff
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to attractions/restaurants.."
We had a brief but pleasant stay . We would recommend it to everyone. We are planning to return when we are in the area again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Deb
"Old and bad location"
Bath tub dirty hair on sheets mildew smell very uncomfortable matress
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Tiny rooms"
Extremely disappointed in the "resort". The room was so tiny and I felt awkward sleeping because the beds were so close together. I'm glad I got a deal on this room, I'd be very upset if I paid any more than I did.
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
"No joke"
Worst experience with check in ever! I had to visit the front desk 4 times before I had the correct with keys that worked. Then it was the wrong room assigned to me. They had to move me and the whole check in process took 2 hrs.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
roy
"Weekend getaway"
Weekend getaway had a great time.Love this place. So many things to do.W
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
christine
"First time at Legacy"
This was my first time staying at Legacy in Kissimmee, FL. I was favorably impressed with the staff, buildings and grounds. Though not spacious, the room was very clean and nice. I did find the living/kitchen area needing more lights especially over the sink/counter area. Beds were very comfortable. I would recomment this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great spot for the Disney Marathon weekend"
Friends and I stayed at Legacy during the Disney Marathon weekend. The space was comfortable, very close to the race-start, convenient to dining options and extremely well maintained. We appreciated the much-needed space after the races for lounging and recovering.
3 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Our stay was from the end of December through the first week of January. Nice quiet place near Disney and Universal Theme Parks. Very friendly and service oriented staff who diligently answered our requests. Many
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Old time hotel on two sides of main road."
The 2bedroom suite was 2 different 1bedrooms with a locked door. The bathrooms were old an hard to get in and out of the shower. Service not good as I had water all over the front door and no one checked on the building until we returned an got wet to go into the room to call the front desk to come to turn off the system.
al
Great location about 15 minutes from Disney. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Our suite was clean and the full kitchen was great for making meals. They do have a timeshare and try to get you to join them for a breakfast to talk about it. Other than that everything was great.
Syd
"Local guest"
Comfortable
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Rooms are too small!!!"
Rooms are too small. Price is too expensive for that small room. Not worth the price. Parking is really bad. Check out time is too early the ad says 12 noon but in actuality it's 10 am
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
kim
"Great resort, Staff needs some re-training"
Nice suite and very comfortable, with a full resort activity calendar, if one were so inclined. However, check-in was such a difficult process my husband almost walked out and made reservations elsewhere. Staff was unfamiliar with computer system and became rude when frustrated. They then helped someone else even though we were next in line. Very frustrating way to begin a vacation.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Kristen
"Bad costumer service, cold water shower"
The customer service was bad. They didn't know if I had a reservation and I had already payed for two rooms. They transferred my call to 4 different people before they could figure out I did have two reservations. Cold water in the showers and small rooms. Not a nice experience. Will not recommend.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Dani
"okay"
Clean but smelled like old damp carpet. Noisy I was on first floor and could hear upstairs neighbors talking bed wasnt so comfy either
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
ismaray
"Last minute vacation"
We booked this resort in mid October for a stay the week after Christmas. The room was in decent condition, but the cleanliness was sub-par at best. Nice pools for the kids. We basically were just there to sleep, so it worked for us.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Dennis
"Great time"
Our second time here and everything was great but really what stood out was Ashlee the Purchasing Manager who is a most helpful and energetic person and she made our stay feel so at home.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Adonis
"Outdated Resort"
2 Room deluxe suite was just ok...Very rundown, old, and the showers barely trickled water. However, on the positive side it was big enough for my family of 7 and decently priced. I would stay here in the future if I were in a pinch and couldn't find anything else.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Angie
"New Years Eve Stay"
It was a nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"I do not recomend it"
Very weak internet Dirty room No parking spot available
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Abdulhakim
"Horrible will not book again!!!"
I was very disappointed with this resort. Staff was not friendly and air conditioning went out several times and was broken i had gotten no sleep worried if a water bucked from shut off valve would over flow. Seems this resort was cutting corners there is no overnight staff for engineering. Also had bugs/ants all over stove n exterminator never came only house keeping. Security was the best with fixing issues i had. I spoke with General manager whom at first seemed supportive of our experience then upon checking out it seemed as if he was not supportive because he sent engineer to fix air but we were checking out so didnt let him in. And General Manager said he heard we didnt let engineer in. Why would we let someone in to fix something and we are checking out they could fix it once we are out. I also gave names of who did help us n those that were rude. I have not heard from General Manager since leaving resort on friday even though he said he would follow up with me. I plan on publically complaining to tourism bureau as well as social media. I will not recommend this resort.
5 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
marla
"It is good but not perfect"
Parking is full all the time Maintenance should be done to room amnities
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Abdulhakim
"Very nice villas and close to all the parks"
This was a weekend getaway to visit Magic Kingdom with the kids. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were large. The double beds and sofa beds were not the most comfortable beds, but we spent only three nights. There a lot of ameneties so the kids (and adults) aren't going to be bored. The villa is only about 10 minutes away from Disney World and there are tons of shops and restaurants in the area. Overall, I rate the villa a solid 4. We would stay again. Next time it will be in the summer and we'll bring the bathing suits :)
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Good road hotel.."
The staff courtesy is outstanding
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Maylen m
"NOTHING THAT I WANT TO REMEMBER"
MY STAY WAS BAD FROM THE START WHEN I MADE THE RESERVATION I MADE IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR THAT I NEEDED A ROOM WITH A KITCHEN, THE REP INFORMED ME THAT I HAD A KITCHEN AND WASHER & DRYER WHEN I GOT TO THE ROOM I HAD NOTHING BUT 2 BEDS AND A PULLOUT IN THE LIVING ROOM, MICROWAVE,& LIL REFRIGERATOR.I ASK FOR A KITCHEN BECAUSE MY WIFE DON'T LIKE GOING OUT TO MUCH BECAUSE SHE HAS BREAST CANCER AND SHE DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN, IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A QUIET STAY BEFORE SHE HAS SURGERY NEXT WEEK AND THE WHOLE VACATION WAS RUIN FOR HER.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014