All hotels in Cypress, California, United States of America
5905 Corporate Avenue, Cypress, CA, 90630, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"GREAT place to stay for Disneyland & KBF"
Awesome breakfast, nice pool and hot tub. Big room. Great value for the price.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great for the traveling family"
Fun hotel nice and clean
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Very nice. Would stay again."
Very nice, clean hotel. Breakfast was great. Only downside was very small pool and courtyard area for amount of people staying there. This hotel obviously has a great reputation, there were a lot of people there!! Close enough to Disney to be an affordable choice for family trips. Staff was very friendly. Would stay again.
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Adam
"Excellent weekend"
Excellent!! Best hotel I have stayed in California!!
4 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"No sleep"
Walls were paper thin. Very noisy neighborhood and hotel. The AC unit was extremely loud - didn't sleep all night.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Anthony
"Great weekend stay at Hyatt"
We had a very pleasant stay at the Hyatt. Breakfast was really good that included usual stuff plus made from scratch omelets and miso soup that my daughter enjoyed. The hotel was fully booked over our long weekend stay, but we did not feel overcrowded there. I recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Oksana
"Quick Stop in Anaheim"
We had a long drive up to Northern California from Phoenix, so we stopped here overnight. The staff was friendly and helpful. The neighborhood and grounds were clean. The room was clean and comfortable, even the pull out sofa bed was comfortable! The next time we're in Anaheim we plan on staying here.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good nights"
We liked this hotel. The room was a little small and hard to move around in, but was clean and nice. We actually stayed two nights because other plans changed. Breakfast was bad either. Would stay here again. There was some construction going on at the time of our stay, but no noise at All from it.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Excellent family hotel"
We stayed here for 1 night before heading to Disneyland the next day. Overall, I would recommend this hotel, though if you are going to Disneyland then consider staying closer (which is what we did the next 2 nights). Below is a summary of our experience. Pros: * Newly renovated hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. Kitchen was well outfitted, bathroom was nice. * Good buffet breakfast, though it did get crowded due to the Memorial Weekend crowds. Cons: * Service was spotty; there was nobody to make the sofa bed at 9 PM. * Not convenient for a trip to Disneyland .... you need to budget at least 1 hour in the morning to brave the traffic and park.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Amit
"Love!"
Love, love, love! The three of us booked a one-bedroom suite on the third floor. Quiet. Clean. Plenty of room for kitchenette (which is fully stocked, complete with sink, cupboards, coffee maker, fridge, stove, etc.), sitting area, small dinette. Balcony is tiny but who has time to use it anyway?... Large bedroom and bathroom. Wish there was a door separating the sink area though because when someone is sleeping on bed, too much noise and lights too bright for that person to sleep if other family members are using the sink. TVs need to be hooked up right because picture quality is pretty bad. The staff is amazing, always greet you with a smile and they never sit down, no matter what time of the day or night! Breakfast is awesome, couldn't ask for more hot and cold varieties! Delicious miso soup and perfectly-cooked jasmine rice is a super nice touch, please don't ever stop making it! Will be back and stay there from now on.
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
DIANA
"Great hotel in an unexpected location"
We were in for a quick weekend stay and found the hotel comfortable, well appointed, conveniently located, and well maintained. The common areas were clean and the morning breakfast was really nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in need of a place to stay in the Anaheim area.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Darryl
"Worth the drive ."
First time staying here and I would most definetly come back again . Although my trip was for Disneyland and it was a little far apart , it was still worth the drive . It was quiet, very clean and comfortable stay . Definetly recomend it , for the prize it was well worth .
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Anali
"Amazing experience."
Booked the 1 bedroom suite. Stayed here for a few days. Didn't use hotel amenities (gym, pool, etc), but the room and service was spectacular.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"First dog hotel trip!"
This was our first trip to Disneyland with our dog and everything went smoothly. The staff at the hotel was friendly and out going. Breakfast was great, with made to order omlets. The room was clean and beds comfortable. We had a sliding door that went directly to the parking lot, for easy dog bathroom access. We will be staying here again for sure.
4 night family trip May 16, 2015
Elena
"Very Nice and Comfortable Stay"
We have stayed here several times before the ownership has changed. It appears that the interior has been changed extensively. Now, it looks like any other Hyatt House hotels we have stayed. The hotel upgraded our room because the rooms were full. Breakfast is served in the morning. We used to enjoy hot rice(Japanese style) and hot miso soap, but this time both rice and soap were "cold". Hot eggs cooked on order were very good even though fresh eggs were not used. Over-all the breakfast was very good. The staffs were very friendly and attentive. The room was very comfortable as other Hyatt House hotels. The room we stayed had two window/sliding door screens - one semi-transparent and the other room darkening, which were very convenient. Plenty of free parking spaces. Our trip was for shopping, but we saw many families came to see the Disney Land/Knott Farm nearby. The hotel is located close to highways 91, 605 and 405, so making very good connections. Over-all I would re-visit this hotel and highly recommend it for others.
4 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Spacious, comfortable rooms."
Great property and well managed with very friendly and helpful staff. In L. A. for my son's graduation. Room was large and very comfortable for four people. The free breakfast was excellent. Wifi was good and met our needs. The free shuttle helped us when we had visitors and couldn't fit them in our car for dinner. LA traffic moves slowly and it takes time to get to the city from here. While we made all events in time, this is an issue if you plan to use this hotel for visits to L. A. locations. As my son, a LA resident for seven years said, "Dad, it's Anaheim, not L. A.!".
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great hotel for the price!"
Great service, great employees. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Family of 6 stayed comfortably!"
We stayed while vacationing at Disneyland, and the hotel was about 15 mins away. The cost was comparable to the hotels near the park, but we liked the extra space, free full breakfast, and WiFi. We didn't have to pay a parking fee and the amenities were great.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Couldn't have been better"
Great place to stay,
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
This is a very nice place to stay. Only complaint was I thought I was going to be in a suite with a separate sleeping area like in the locations website. The room had nice furniture, just a bit to much, felt a little cramped. Would spend the extra $20 for the suite next time. Will book this place when I bring the family over for vacation.
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Nice Stay!!!"
The Hotel and Room were nice, clean and friendly atmosphere. Breakfast was included and it was good...not great...but passable to get the day started and get going quickly in the morning. The only suggestion is to put a lock on the door between the living area and the bedroom. Would add a little privacy for showering and sleeping between adults and kids.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Greg
"Grandaughters first visit to California getaway"
My husband,grandaughter and I enjoyed our stay at Hyatt House Cypress,the staff was very friendly and welcoming...the continental breakfast was fabulous..our room was spacious and clean but the beds were a bit hard...the court yard was inviting. ..we totally enjoyed our stay and would recommend staying at the Hyatt house Cypress...my only complaint about my stay was I left my travel pillow and my favorite book back in my room (my book was a special order) and the chance of going back to Cypress in the near future is not in our plans as we live 10 hours away which makes me very sad.....
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Peggy
"Easy drive to Disneyland and area beaches"
We stayed for a family vacation, and it was perfect. The suite arrangement and the kitchen was great for the long stay. The neighborhood is "corporate" so there were a lot of business people in the hotel. But, it was a quiet neighborhood, and seemed pretty safe. It is about 30 min from Disneyland and 20 min from Huntington and Long Beach. We loved it and would def stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Thalia
"Perfect Disney Vacation Stay"
It was the best. Everyone was kind, the fire pit and breakfast were amazing as well as the jacuzzi!!!
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Taleisha
"Good hotel"
Very pleasant stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, a lot of choices. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
julieta
"Never stay this hotel again."
This hotel has a bar which open until midnight. Drank people speak very loud ip by the pool located in the center of hotel till they close the bar. I brought 2 kids with me on this trip with me and they could not sleep well because of these drankers' loudness, so did I. If people wants to drink they can go to Chili's very next to the hotel. That is what it is for isn't it? Also noise from upper floor is loud as well. I use hotels at least 50 nights in a year and I am used to use hotels in U.S., EU, and Japan and basically I am generous about noise. But this hotel is no, no. Unbeareable.
6 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great staff and great amenities! Loved our stay :"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt House Cypress/Anaheim. My husband was working but we joined him there during the Spring Break in April, so the hotel was busy with kids. Otherwise, this is hotel is mostly geared to a business clientele as its in the midst of a business district. The staff was very polite and happy to help. It was so nice to have a fully stocked kitchen at our disposal. Although we didn't cook many meals, we did prepare a lot of snacks and the fridge was great for cold drinks and fruit. We did make a steak dinner one night out in the very pleasant courtyard which had a few gas grills with seating area. There was even an outdoor fireplace which was lit in the evenings. Nice to grab a drink and sit by the fireplace to relax during the evenings. The highlight was the breakfast. Although most of the offerings were standard, it was done well, which makes all the difference. The food was high quality, with freshly cut fruit, real scrambled eggs, delicious sausages, an omelette station, brewed Seattle's Best coffee, pitchers of real juice. The staff works hard to keep the room tidy and food stations stocked up. I've stayed at too many hotels that were understaffed, serving curdled powdered eggs, dry sausages, juice and coffee made from syrups.
10 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Lynn
"Great Family Hotel"
I had a great experience staying at this hotel for 3 days with my family. The area is very beautiful, nice and quiet with lots of stores in the area for your convenience. The breakfast was plentiful and good from 7am to 10am. The kids enjoyed the pool and we as a family loved the fire pit. Love that you can also BBQ and have a picnic with your family. Overall, we had an awesome time and experience! Thanks Hyatt!!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Rasalinda
"Great Rooms, Great Experience"
This was the best experience I've ever had at a hotel. Check-in was extremely quick, and the receptionist answered any questions I had before I asked them. The room was spacious and the kitchen was very accommodating. The neighborhood was great, with plenty of food options within walking distance. On the final night of our stay, we went to use the gas grills in the common area only to find that the gas line had accidentally been cut during a sprinkler installation earlier in the day. The bartender offered to have the cook prepare our meat for us. Just top-quality service all around, and I would go back in a heartbeat.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"Would Stay Again"
Very nice stay
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Best hotel"
We liked the spacious rooms, all room amenities refreg, Mwave, dishwasher, and above all the breakfast!!! Recommend for families
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
siva
"Nice hotel 6 miles from Disney"
Looks like a small apartment. Fits 6. I fit 7 because I called for a crib for the baby
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
caya
"Nice Stay"
The stay was nice and the room was clean... Area nice, right next to a Chili's and Wendys...
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Tammy
"Family trip with mixed review"
I originally reserved a king suite. On arrival to check in, the receptionist simply said they had to downgrade my room to a regular hotel room due to lack of the king suite I reserved. I refused to be downgraded. At this point she said my reserved room will be available by 5pm even though check in was at 4pm. Besides the problem with check-in, my family and I enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The rooms were clean and the kitchen was nicely furnished. The complimentary breakfast was good as well.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"GREAT FAMILY STAY!"
WE HAVE STAYED HERE BEFORE AND LIKED THE ACCOMMODATIONS, LOVED THEM THIS TIME! LOOKED FOR A HOTEL THAT OFFERED FREE BREAKFAST- WHICH IS AMAZING, FREE WIFI- IT WAS SLOW AND OFF AND ON SOMETIMES AND FREE PARKING, THEY PROVIDED! LOVE THE REMODEL THE ROOMS ARE EXTREMELY NICER! WILL STAY HERE AGAIN!!!
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Priscilla
Location was too far from Disneyland. Primarily residential. Limited dining options in immediate area. No room service.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Rex
"Great value!"
Family vacation for Spring break. We enjoyed the breakfast. The rooms were updated and clean, with neat kitchenettes! Great value for the price! Will definately stay here again in the future.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Perfect stay!"
Went on a trip to Disneyland with two friends over the spring break weekend. Decided to stay at this hotel because it seemed to be the best deal with the best ratings on Expedia. We booked the King Bed Suite. JUST WOW! We were blown away by the recently renovated hotel. Everything still smelled all fresh and new. Everything was very clean, and the room was VERY spacious. There was a full kitchen that had new stainless steel appliances. The hotel provided LOTS of dishes to use for cooking and eating. There were pots and pans, plates, bowls, silverware, etc. Didn't really use any, but it was nice to have the option! The living room was very nice, clean, and modern. One friend was very comfortable in the pull-out sofa bed. There was a small balcony outside the living room. The bedroom was also nice. It had a comfortable bed and everything was very clean. The shower was probably my favorite part of the entire room. Although it was small, the shower head had great pressure and was BIG!! :) It was so nice to stand in during a long day at Disney. Breakfast was pretty good. The front desk staff told us that they were soon going to add an omelet menu for people to order. The only down side to the hotel was the distance from the Disney Parks... It took us about 15 mins to drive to Disneyland. SO worth it though!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Kayla
"Quiet hotel"
This hotel was perfect for my family while at Disneyland. Hot breakfast and I could also cook in the room on the stove. I'll definitely look for this hotel next time I'm in Cali.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Noah's Mom
"Great spot to stay!"
I thought this was a great hotel- I couldn't believe the price I was getting it for. The price originally left me feeling like I might be staying in a rough hotel but I was surprised at how much I liked this hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Lynette
"Perfect place to stay"
Stayed here while visiting Disneyland, it was great! The front desk employees were really friendly upgraded my room without any problems. The room looked newly renovated and was very nice! Breakfast was great and the staff was very helpful! About 10-15 mins from Disney! I will always stay here!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Close to Disneyland!! And food restaurants"
I love the suite room and the full kitchen!! The pool, parking and the breakfast!!!!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Do NOT Stay here - NOT worth the Price!"
When I called the front desk prior to our stay, I asked how far of a drive it was to Disneyland. I was lied to and told it was a "5-10 min. drive." It takes 25 minutes to drive to Disneyland from this Hotel. Let me say that again, it takes TWENTY-FIVE minutes, both ways, to drive to Disneyland from this Hotel. The thermostat was broken in our room, and since there was "no maintenance staff on duty" it quickly turned into an uncomfortable sauna. The bathroom was not clean at all - I found hairs in the shower and masquera left on one of the towels from the previous guests. Also, the breakfast they serve is no better than any other hotel's. There is no chef in the kitchen waiting to take orders for hot food - you have to stand in line just to get the basic pancakes, sausage, french toast & small potatoes. Definitely NOT worth the price you'll pay!
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Family Trip"
My family took a trip to Knotts Berry Farm and I had stayed at a Hyatt in the past, I enjoy you hotels. The hotels are always very clean and well maintained.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Mario
"PERFECT FOR A FAMILY GETAWAY"
I was very happy with the room. The location is great, close to the Knott's Berry farm and not far from Disneyland. The staff were very accommodating as well. I had to request for a later check out and w/o hesitation, the staff gave me an extra hour. I would definitely check into more Hyatt House since it's perfect for a family getaway. I will tell my friends and family about it.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
MIRIAM
"Great hotel and atmosphere"
This place was really great hotel and close to a lot of shops and restaurants. I would definitely come back on my next trip to Knotts Berry Farm. The only thing I felt was a con is the pool/jacuzzi needed a cleaning or the filters needed to be ran. But overall wonderful, clean atmosphere!!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
sbsunshine805
"pleasantly surprised"
very nice hotel- surprised how nice it was-
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Jay
"GREAT hotel, near Disney"
After searching for a reasonably priced 'decent' hotel near Disney, we found and booked HH on the web. This particular location had just undergone a renovation (Feb. 2015) so we were excited that everything was new. Staff was pleasant and (free) breakfast was great. We were not familiar with the area so I wasn't sure how to feel about the fact a security guard was needed in the parking lot but it gave me a bit of re-assurance I suppose. My son's first words after checking out the suite were "can we move in?". Great design, spacious and well appointed kitchen, which was nice because we had to store milk and snacks for kids. While we did have to take city streets the entire 5 mile drive to the park, it was worth it in my opinion. I was bummed that we didn't get a chance to try the pool … guess we will have to wait for our next visit to take a dip.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Bea
"It's good"
It's totally good. But I didn't know the hotel is on the construction. It's good except that.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"It Will Probably Be Great By Summer 2015"
Friends and I have stayed here twice before on our annual SoCal roadtrip. We really talked it up to this year's newcomer to the group, only to find the hotel under heavy construction. Our room smelled like paint & glue, and we were the last finished room in the row - we woke to construction in the room next door every morning! We also had to pass directly through construction to get to the pool. Sadly, not the experience we were used to.
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015