All hotels in Cypress, California, United States of America
5905 Corporate Avenue, Cypress, CA, 90630, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for family!"
it was a great place to stay especially you have a family to tow with you! Breakfast is awesome! Rice and Miso soup was a great touch; and the freshly prepared omelettes was the best! Lots of restaurants at a 1 minute walking distance. Very convenient. Nice fire pit in the middle of the court yard; just wish they would have mush mellow kits for sale at the front desk. Since they advertise themselves as family friendly.....a kit like that would top it off! Overall great experience; will stay again!
4 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Ana
The area was perfect. The pool was great, the rooms were upgraded and the area was nice. Chili's was right next door and hotel guest received 10%off.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Itta
"Very beautiful Hotel"
Very nice comfy and clean will stay again 5stars
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Sherman L.
"Hyat holds to its standards"
I liked the hotel, it stood to its standards with the rooms, the bedding, towels, etc. Breakfast was good, but the mgt. could improve on efficiency of operations -- timely replenish the food, shorter waiting time for omelet. The air conditioner in the room was louder than I would expect. Otherwise the stay has been very pleasant
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Olga
Great stay, very clean, I would love to come back.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
MARIA
"Was worth the money."
It was a real comfortable hotel with a nice breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
This place was so wonderful for my family of five. Very clean and within driving distance to everything we needed. We will be back whenever we need to visit the area.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rebecca
"Family setting away from home."
We traveled to attend a family funeral. This was our second time at this hotel, but they had completely remodeled the hotel since we were there two years ago. Very nice. Comfortable beds. CLEAN! Friendly staff. The private family room in our suite was perfect for visiting with a few family members after the funeral. Made for a 'family' setting away from home. Will definitely return.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great, family-friendly hotel"
This was family vacation to Disney and our first stay at a Hyatt House. It was just about perfect for us. The room was big, very clean, and had a great kitchen so we didn't always have to pay to eat out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast (with good stuff), free wifi, and free parking. The only downside is that it's pretty far from Disney, so we had to drive there each day. But it was totally worth it. Would highly recommend Hyatt House for family vacations.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Wonderful hotel!"
This hotel is very nice. The staff was very professional and friendly. The rooms were large and very clean and the breakfast in the mornings was delightful!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
I was there for a basketball tournament! The only things that was a little off was I was place in a handicap room. Which would have not been a problem but everyone was over 6'2 and that was included the kids!
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Great hotel. Good breakfast, nice swimming pool. Only thing bad was slow wi-fi. Sometimes couldn't log on on my phone.
6 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Stephen
"Time in LA"
Great experience the first night. Viet was our waiter/bartender and he was amazing. On our last night the waiter/bartender was a complete dud. He could learn a few things from Viet :)
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Favorite hotel!"
My family loves to stay here when we go to Disneyland. Room & bathroom are Always clean! The bed is comfortable. The breakfast buffet is great! A lot of good & healthy choices. I do wish the eggs were better in taste. Overall I would recommend staying at this hotel & will continue to stay here.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"GREAT place to stay for Disneyland & KBF"
Awesome breakfast, nice pool and hot tub. Big room. Great value for the price.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great for the traveling family"
Fun hotel nice and clean
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Very nice. Would stay again."
Very nice, clean hotel. Breakfast was great. Only downside was very small pool and courtyard area for amount of people staying there. This hotel obviously has a great reputation, there were a lot of people there!! Close enough to Disney to be an affordable choice for family trips. Staff was very friendly. Would stay again.
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Adam
"Excellent weekend"
Excellent!! Best hotel I have stayed in California!!
4 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"No sleep"
Walls were paper thin. Very noisy neighborhood and hotel. The AC unit was extremely loud - didn't sleep all night.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Anthony
"Great weekend stay at Hyatt"
We had a very pleasant stay at the Hyatt. Breakfast was really good that included usual stuff plus made from scratch omelets and miso soup that my daughter enjoyed. The hotel was fully booked over our long weekend stay, but we did not feel overcrowded there. I recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Oksana
"Quick Stop in Anaheim"
We had a long drive up to Northern California from Phoenix, so we stopped here overnight. The staff was friendly and helpful. The neighborhood and grounds were clean. The room was clean and comfortable, even the pull out sofa bed was comfortable! The next time we're in Anaheim we plan on staying here.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good nights"
We liked this hotel. The room was a little small and hard to move around in, but was clean and nice. We actually stayed two nights because other plans changed. Breakfast was bad either. Would stay here again. There was some construction going on at the time of our stay, but no noise at All from it.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Excellent family hotel"
We stayed here for 1 night before heading to Disneyland the next day. Overall, I would recommend this hotel, though if you are going to Disneyland then consider staying closer (which is what we did the next 2 nights). Below is a summary of our experience. Pros: * Newly renovated hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. Kitchen was well outfitted, bathroom was nice. * Good buffet breakfast, though it did get crowded due to the Memorial Weekend crowds. Cons: * Service was spotty; there was nobody to make the sofa bed at 9 PM. * Not convenient for a trip to Disneyland .... you need to budget at least 1 hour in the morning to brave the traffic and park.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Amit
"Love!"
Love, love, love! The three of us booked a one-bedroom suite on the third floor. Quiet. Clean. Plenty of room for kitchenette (which is fully stocked, complete with sink, cupboards, coffee maker, fridge, stove, etc.), sitting area, small dinette. Balcony is tiny but who has time to use it anyway?... Large bedroom and bathroom. Wish there was a door separating the sink area though because when someone is sleeping on bed, too much noise and lights too bright for that person to sleep if other family members are using the sink. TVs need to be hooked up right because picture quality is pretty bad. The staff is amazing, always greet you with a smile and they never sit down, no matter what time of the day or night! Breakfast is awesome, couldn't ask for more hot and cold varieties! Delicious miso soup and perfectly-cooked jasmine rice is a super nice touch, please don't ever stop making it! Will be back and stay there from now on.
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
DIANA
"Great hotel in an unexpected location"
We were in for a quick weekend stay and found the hotel comfortable, well appointed, conveniently located, and well maintained. The common areas were clean and the morning breakfast was really nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in need of a place to stay in the Anaheim area.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Darryl
"Worth the drive ."
First time staying here and I would most definetly come back again . Although my trip was for Disneyland and it was a little far apart , it was still worth the drive . It was quiet, very clean and comfortable stay . Definetly recomend it , for the prize it was well worth .
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Anali
"Amazing experience."
Booked the 1 bedroom suite. Stayed here for a few days. Didn't use hotel amenities (gym, pool, etc), but the room and service was spectacular.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"First dog hotel trip!"
This was our first trip to Disneyland with our dog and everything went smoothly. The staff at the hotel was friendly and out going. Breakfast was great, with made to order omlets. The room was clean and beds comfortable. We had a sliding door that went directly to the parking lot, for easy dog bathroom access. We will be staying here again for sure.
4 night family trip May 16, 2015
Elena
"Very Nice and Comfortable Stay"
We have stayed here several times before the ownership has changed. It appears that the interior has been changed extensively. Now, it looks like any other Hyatt House hotels we have stayed. The hotel upgraded our room because the rooms were full. Breakfast is served in the morning. We used to enjoy hot rice(Japanese style) and hot miso soap, but this time both rice and soap were "cold". Hot eggs cooked on order were very good even though fresh eggs were not used. Over-all the breakfast was very good. The staffs were very friendly and attentive. The room was very comfortable as other Hyatt House hotels. The room we stayed had two window/sliding door screens - one semi-transparent and the other room darkening, which were very convenient. Plenty of free parking spaces. Our trip was for shopping, but we saw many families came to see the Disney Land/Knott Farm nearby. The hotel is located close to highways 91, 605 and 405, so making very good connections. Over-all I would re-visit this hotel and highly recommend it for others.
4 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Spacious, comfortable rooms."
Great property and well managed with very friendly and helpful staff. In L. A. for my son's graduation. Room was large and very comfortable for four people. The free breakfast was excellent. Wifi was good and met our needs. The free shuttle helped us when we had visitors and couldn't fit them in our car for dinner. LA traffic moves slowly and it takes time to get to the city from here. While we made all events in time, this is an issue if you plan to use this hotel for visits to L. A. locations. As my son, a LA resident for seven years said, "Dad, it's Anaheim, not L. A.!".
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Daughter's wedding"
(Mother of bride) I stayed here and got a room for the bridal party and the groomsman. Hotel was clean and decorated nicely. Front desk gal was friendly, no name tag on so not sure what her name was. Breakfast was good, I liked the omelet bar and miso soup offerings. There was 1 noisy room near the elevator on the 2nd floor but when I walked by the security guard was attempting to quiet them down. Parking was excellent and the gentleman who worked late at night was accommodating, so sorry we had to call him a few times to bring more towels and shampoo. I think he was the only one at the front desk at the time. Thank you for a pleasant stay. I will definitely plan on returning. The last time I visited this hotel on corporate visits, it was the Woodfin so I was happy to see the hotel renovations that were done and the improvement in customer service. Thank you to your staff for a job well done!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Lei
"Short distance to knotts Berry"
Stayed for two nights. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Breakfast was hot and fresh, with staff cleaning and filling at all times. Will definitely stay again next time we take the family to Knotts Berry Farms!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Great experience. Enjoyed my stay. Nice and comfortable.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Nice, convenient for Disney and close to restaurants. Room was clean ad perfect size for me and two kids. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Mom of 2
"Great hotel for the price!"
Great service, great employees. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Family of 6 stayed comfortably!"
We stayed while vacationing at Disneyland, and the hotel was about 15 mins away. The cost was comparable to the hotels near the park, but we liked the extra space, free full breakfast, and WiFi. We didn't have to pay a parking fee and the amenities were great.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Great experience! Already rebooked!"
Spacious suite. Very clean and updated. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff are super nice and did a great job. The free breakfast offered plenty of variety - you can even get omelets made to order prepared by a very happy kitchen staff! I have already booked for our next trip there.
Other trip May 14, 2015
lea
"Couldn't have been better"
Great place to stay,
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
Excellent choice for the money!! Highly recommend!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
This is a very nice place to stay. Only complaint was I thought I was going to be in a suite with a separate sleeping area like in the locations website. The room had nice furniture, just a bit to much, felt a little cramped. Would spend the extra $20 for the suite next time. Will book this place when I bring the family over for vacation.
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Nice Stay!!!"
The Hotel and Room were nice, clean and friendly atmosphere. Breakfast was included and it was good...not great...but passable to get the day started and get going quickly in the morning. The only suggestion is to put a lock on the door between the living area and the bedroom. Would add a little privacy for showering and sleeping between adults and kids.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Greg
"Grandaughters first visit to California getaway"
My husband,grandaughter and I enjoyed our stay at Hyatt House Cypress,the staff was very friendly and welcoming...the continental breakfast was fabulous..our room was spacious and clean but the beds were a bit hard...the court yard was inviting. ..we totally enjoyed our stay and would recommend staying at the Hyatt house Cypress...my only complaint about my stay was I left my travel pillow and my favorite book back in my room (my book was a special order) and the chance of going back to Cypress in the near future is not in our plans as we live 10 hours away which makes me very sad.....
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Peggy
"Easy drive to Disneyland and area beaches"
We stayed for a family vacation, and it was perfect. The suite arrangement and the kitchen was great for the long stay. The neighborhood is "corporate" so there were a lot of business people in the hotel. But, it was a quiet neighborhood, and seemed pretty safe. It is about 30 min from Disneyland and 20 min from Huntington and Long Beach. We loved it and would def stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Thalia
"Perfect Disney Vacation Stay"
It was the best. Everyone was kind, the fire pit and breakfast were amazing as well as the jacuzzi!!!
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Taleisha
"Good hotel"
Very pleasant stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, a lot of choices. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
julieta
"Never stay this hotel again."
This hotel has a bar which open until midnight. Drank people speak very loud ip by the pool located in the center of hotel till they close the bar. I brought 2 kids with me on this trip with me and they could not sleep well because of these drankers' loudness, so did I. If people wants to drink they can go to Chili's very next to the hotel. That is what it is for isn't it? Also noise from upper floor is loud as well. I use hotels at least 50 nights in a year and I am used to use hotels in U.S., EU, and Japan and basically I am generous about noise. But this hotel is no, no. Unbeareable.
6 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great staff and great amenities! Loved our stay :"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt House Cypress/Anaheim. My husband was working but we joined him there during the Spring Break in April, so the hotel was busy with kids. Otherwise, this is hotel is mostly geared to a business clientele as its in the midst of a business district. The staff was very polite and happy to help. It was so nice to have a fully stocked kitchen at our disposal. Although we didn't cook many meals, we did prepare a lot of snacks and the fridge was great for cold drinks and fruit. We did make a steak dinner one night out in the very pleasant courtyard which had a few gas grills with seating area. There was even an outdoor fireplace which was lit in the evenings. Nice to grab a drink and sit by the fireplace to relax during the evenings. The highlight was the breakfast. Although most of the offerings were standard, it was done well, which makes all the difference. The food was high quality, with freshly cut fruit, real scrambled eggs, delicious sausages, an omelette station, brewed Seattle's Best coffee, pitchers of real juice. The staff works hard to keep the room tidy and food stations stocked up. I've stayed at too many hotels that were understaffed, serving curdled powdered eggs, dry sausages, juice and coffee made from syrups.
10 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Lynn
"Great Family Hotel"
I had a great experience staying at this hotel for 3 days with my family. The area is very beautiful, nice and quiet with lots of stores in the area for your convenience. The breakfast was plentiful and good from 7am to 10am. The kids enjoyed the pool and we as a family loved the fire pit. Love that you can also BBQ and have a picnic with your family. Overall, we had an awesome time and experience! Thanks Hyatt!!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Rasalinda
It was a nice stay. 6 miles from DISNEYLAND. Breakfast area was terrific. I was in the non smoking with King size bed. Hotel was close to shopping area. We even walked right over to chilis next door. Overall the stay at Hyatt was wonderful. I will be coming back.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great Rooms, Great Experience"
This was the best experience I've ever had at a hotel. Check-in was extremely quick, and the receptionist answered any questions I had before I asked them. The room was spacious and the kitchen was very accommodating. The neighborhood was great, with plenty of food options within walking distance. On the final night of our stay, we went to use the gas grills in the common area only to find that the gas line had accidentally been cut during a sprinkler installation earlier in the day. The bartender offered to have the cook prepare our meat for us. Just top-quality service all around, and I would go back in a heartbeat.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015