All hotels in Cypress, California, United States of America
5905 Corporate Avenue, Cypress, CA, 90630, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Great room
"Amazing Hotel!!!!"
Came with family for the three day weekend and absolutely felt at home!!! Didn't expect this hotel to look like a 5 star hotel and for the price it was perfect. I plan on staying here for future vacation since Disneyland is 15mins away. Beautiful place to stay and location is perfect not to far from beach or Disney. Loved it!!!
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Lorena
"Wonderfully Update Hotel-Short Drive to Disneyland"
My girlfriend and I love to stay at the Hyatt House in Cypress whenever we plan a weekend away to Disneyland. Rooms were recently renovated and are very comfortable. Free Breakfast, Parking and Wifi are always a plus. Highly recommend it.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Marco
"Great Hotel for Disney Vacation"
If you're looking for a hotel while visiting Disneyland, keep in mind that what the Hyatt House lacks in proximity to the park, it makes up for in cleanliness and comfort of the rooms and the wonderful breakfast they provide. I'd highly recommend it!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Went for a weekend athletic event Found this place and was really happy Breakfast was really good!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Anaheim Stay to attend a wedding."
Pros: The hotel was easy to locate and parking was plentiful.Hotel location was very convenient with easy access to Anaheim popular destinations. Check-in was a breeze, and the Ftont Desk Agents were very friendly and welcoming.The bed was very clean and neatly made. The in-room coffeemaker was a welcome treat. The large-screen TV was what I needed and expected. Nice! The bathroom was clean, with adequate towels and toiletries. Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast. And ...lots of seating at the dining area. Cons: The Air-Conditioning was very loud and noisy. It would make a sudden loud noise every time it restarts to maintain the temperature setting. I kept on waking up throughout the night because of the aircon noise. The lowest Cold Setting was 65F. They should, at least, allow a low-end setting of 60F. Most importantly, they should fix the aircon units or replace them altogether so that guests can have a quiet, comfortable and peaceful sleep. The pillows were so flimsy. When I complained about the noisy aurconditioning unit to the Front Desk Agent, she said: "Oh, you mean the aircon on automatic?" She just shrugged, as if it didn't mean anything of importance. However, it actually meant two nights of uncomfortable sleep, with frequent sudden jolts of aircon noise that woke me up many times throughout the entire evening. I hope the hotel fixes their airconditioning units immediately. This is not the way a hotel should treat it's guests.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Arnaldo
"Disneyland hotel"
Great for our purposes. Close enough to Disneyland.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"great stay for disneyland trip"
Very nice place. Entering the lobby, looked very modern and updated. Hallways looked very nice and and clean. Room was really nice,modern, and clean. Bathroom was elegant as well. Overall i was happy with the room and price was ok. Bed was comfortable and ok for the price but can be a bit better. A/c is a bit loud and continues to cycle on and off every 2 to 3 mins so was a lil annoying through the night. Elevators and stairwells were at opposite ends of the building so was a bit annoying having to walk all the way down the hallway to go to my car that was parked right outside my room. Parking lot is really small for the amount of rooms they have. If your not there before 9 or 10pm, parking lot gets full and security advises you that you could park across the street in the other hotel's parking lot. There's a chilis next door and a costco about 2 large blocks away. Overall great stay and i would definitely stay there again and recommend others to stay there. There could be some improvements but still a great stay.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great room."
Nice and spacious suites. Clean and well maintained. Service was great. Nice breakfast options. Only negative is the bathroom light is motion sensored and goes on every time someone goes in - wakes up whole room in the middle of the night. No way to disconnect.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Janet
"Cypress to San Diego"
I was there overnight as a short stay in LA on my way for a week long vacation in San Diego the hotel is beautiful the breakfast was decent there were a few items on the menu I was not expecting to see the hotel service was awesome the staff was very friendly and courteous and helpful
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Nicole
"Great for family!"
it was a great place to stay especially you have a family to tow with you! Breakfast is awesome! Rice and Miso soup was a great touch; and the freshly prepared omelettes was the best! Lots of restaurants at a 1 minute walking distance. Very convenient. Nice fire pit in the middle of the court yard; just wish they would have mush mellow kits for sale at the front desk. Since they advertise themselves as family friendly.....a kit like that would top it off! Overall great experience; will stay again!
4 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Ana
The area was perfect. The pool was great, the rooms were upgraded and the area was nice. Chili's was right next door and hotel guest received 10%off.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Itta
"Very beautiful Hotel"
Very nice comfy and clean will stay again 5stars
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Sherman L.
"Hyat holds to its standards"
I liked the hotel, it stood to its standards with the rooms, the bedding, towels, etc. Breakfast was good, but the mgt. could improve on efficiency of operations -- timely replenish the food, shorter waiting time for omelet. The air conditioner in the room was louder than I would expect. Otherwise the stay has been very pleasant
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Olga
Great stay, very clean, I would love to come back.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
MARIA
"Was worth the money."
It was a real comfortable hotel with a nice breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
This place was so wonderful for my family of five. Very clean and within driving distance to everything we needed. We will be back whenever we need to visit the area.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rebecca
We had a great stay. The room was much better expected with all the comforts of home. The fire pit in the evening was a nice touch. This Is way better then a 3 star hotel.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Tonya
"Family setting away from home."
We traveled to attend a family funeral. This was our second time at this hotel, but they had completely remodeled the hotel since we were there two years ago. Very nice. Comfortable beds. CLEAN! Friendly staff. The private family room in our suite was perfect for visiting with a few family members after the funeral. Made for a 'family' setting away from home. Will definitely return.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great, family-friendly hotel"
This was family vacation to Disney and our first stay at a Hyatt House. It was just about perfect for us. The room was big, very clean, and had a great kitchen so we didn't always have to pay to eat out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast (with good stuff), free wifi, and free parking. The only downside is that it's pretty far from Disney, so we had to drive there each day. But it was totally worth it. Would highly recommend Hyatt House for family vacations.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Nice Hotel, great breakfast!"
The hotel was clean and well set up. The room was nice. We were next to the courtyard which was nice to go out the door to the fire pit, pool, and bar, but it was a little noisy once we went to bed, and in the morning when we were trying to sleep in.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Wonderful hotel!"
This hotel is very nice. The staff was very professional and friendly. The rooms were large and very clean and the breakfast in the mornings was delightful!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great family hotel"
Everything was clean and modern. It had a nice sized kitchen stocked with dishes. The full size fridge even had a ice maker. The breakfast was perfect for all of us with lots of options. I will be staying here again.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
I was there for a basketball tournament! The only things that was a little off was I was place in a handicap room. Which would have not been a problem but everyone was over 6'2 and that was included the kids!
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Great hotel. Good breakfast, nice swimming pool. Only thing bad was slow wi-fi. Sometimes couldn't log on on my phone.
6 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Stephen
"the Beauty is on the outside"
The hotel is beautiful from the outside unfortunately I just came from a Hyatt house in Ansheim that had the bar area , fire pit new updated rooms. The hotel has a old Victorian charm but needs some work. Adding a bar ( they are in the process) fire pit and update the rooms. The breakfast ok I have had better plus no omelet bar. Bringing my daughter I want her have a great time. The view is ok if you get the pool otherwise you get the freeway. Also I am an extremely healthy eater I came from a Hyatt house that made its oatmeal not just gave me a bag so yes I am skittle bummed. Otherwise it's good the evenlng they have small tapas with wine/ beer and soda that is nice ! Hotel is close to PCH so that is good just needs some updating.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
heidi
"Pet Friendly"
Needed a pet friendly hotel for a couple of nights while our house was fumigated. Very nice newly remodeled facilities.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
CA Hikr
"Time in LA"
Great experience the first night. Viet was our waiter/bartender and he was amazing. On our last night the waiter/bartender was a complete dud. He could learn a few things from Viet :)
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Favorite hotel!"
My family loves to stay here when we go to Disneyland. Room & bathroom are Always clean! The bed is comfortable. The breakfast buffet is great! A lot of good & healthy choices. I do wish the eggs were better in taste. Overall I would recommend staying at this hotel & will continue to stay here.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"GREAT place to stay for Disneyland & KBF"
Awesome breakfast, nice pool and hot tub. Big room. Great value for the price.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great for the traveling family"
Fun hotel nice and clean
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Very nice. Would stay again."
Very nice, clean hotel. Breakfast was great. Only downside was very small pool and courtyard area for amount of people staying there. This hotel obviously has a great reputation, there were a lot of people there!! Close enough to Disney to be an affordable choice for family trips. Staff was very friendly. Would stay again.
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Adam
"Excellent weekend"
Excellent!! Best hotel I have stayed in California!!
4 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"No sleep"
Walls were paper thin. Very noisy neighborhood and hotel. The AC unit was extremely loud - didn't sleep all night.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Anthony
"Perfect for Family vacationing"
We had a great stay here! Room was spacious and comfortable! Perfect for our family of 4! Loved the modern decor. Staff was very friendly and accommodating! Would definitely recommend for families visiting Anaheim!
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Erin
"Best place in Anaheim, away from the noise!"
Our vacation was perfect. The hotel was very clean, beds were comfortable and employees friendly. Now the best part was breakfast and the omelettes made in front of you. I was very surprised with the quality of the food.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Mely1015
"There's a full kitchen !"
There's a full kitchen in the room,but we don't have any chance to use it.The complimentary breakfast is pretty good,I like the miso soup ,omelette they served.My Two daughters enjoyed sleeping on sofa bed so this one king bedroom fit us 4 peoples family perfectly!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Emily
"Great weekend stay at Hyatt"
We had a very pleasant stay at the Hyatt. Breakfast was really good that included usual stuff plus made from scratch omelets and miso soup that my daughter enjoyed. The hotel was fully booked over our long weekend stay, but we did not feel overcrowded there. I recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Oksana
"Quick Stop in Anaheim"
We had a long drive up to Northern California from Phoenix, so we stopped here overnight. The staff was friendly and helpful. The neighborhood and grounds were clean. The room was clean and comfortable, even the pull out sofa bed was comfortable! The next time we're in Anaheim we plan on staying here.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good nights"
We liked this hotel. The room was a little small and hard to move around in, but was clean and nice. We actually stayed two nights because other plans changed. Breakfast was bad either. Would stay here again. There was some construction going on at the time of our stay, but no noise at All from it.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Excellent family hotel"
We stayed here for 1 night before heading to Disneyland the next day. Overall, I would recommend this hotel, though if you are going to Disneyland then consider staying closer (which is what we did the next 2 nights). Below is a summary of our experience. Pros: * Newly renovated hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. Kitchen was well outfitted, bathroom was nice. * Good buffet breakfast, though it did get crowded due to the Memorial Weekend crowds. Cons: * Service was spotty; there was nobody to make the sofa bed at 9 PM. * Not convenient for a trip to Disneyland .... you need to budget at least 1 hour in the morning to brave the traffic and park.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Amit
"Love!"
Love, love, love! The three of us booked a one-bedroom suite on the third floor. Quiet. Clean. Plenty of room for kitchenette (which is fully stocked, complete with sink, cupboards, coffee maker, fridge, stove, etc.), sitting area, small dinette. Balcony is tiny but who has time to use it anyway?... Large bedroom and bathroom. Wish there was a door separating the sink area though because when someone is sleeping on bed, too much noise and lights too bright for that person to sleep if other family members are using the sink. TVs need to be hooked up right because picture quality is pretty bad. The staff is amazing, always greet you with a smile and they never sit down, no matter what time of the day or night! Breakfast is awesome, couldn't ask for more hot and cold varieties! Delicious miso soup and perfectly-cooked jasmine rice is a super nice touch, please don't ever stop making it! Will be back and stay there from now on.
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
DIANA
"Great hotel in an unexpected location"
We were in for a quick weekend stay and found the hotel comfortable, well appointed, conveniently located, and well maintained. The common areas were clean and the morning breakfast was really nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in need of a place to stay in the Anaheim area.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Darryl
"Worth the drive ."
First time staying here and I would most definetly come back again . Although my trip was for Disneyland and it was a little far apart , it was still worth the drive . It was quiet, very clean and comfortable stay . Definetly recomend it , for the prize it was well worth .
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Anali
"Amazing experience."
Booked the 1 bedroom suite. Stayed here for a few days. Didn't use hotel amenities (gym, pool, etc), but the room and service was spectacular.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"First dog hotel trip!"
This was our first trip to Disneyland with our dog and everything went smoothly. The staff at the hotel was friendly and out going. Breakfast was great, with made to order omlets. The room was clean and beds comfortable. We had a sliding door that went directly to the parking lot, for easy dog bathroom access. We will be staying here again for sure.
4 night family trip May 16, 2015
Elena
"Very Nice and Comfortable Stay"
We have stayed here several times before the ownership has changed. It appears that the interior has been changed extensively. Now, it looks like any other Hyatt House hotels we have stayed. The hotel upgraded our room because the rooms were full. Breakfast is served in the morning. We used to enjoy hot rice(Japanese style) and hot miso soap, but this time both rice and soap were "cold". Hot eggs cooked on order were very good even though fresh eggs were not used. Over-all the breakfast was very good. The staffs were very friendly and attentive. The room was very comfortable as other Hyatt House hotels. The room we stayed had two window/sliding door screens - one semi-transparent and the other room darkening, which were very convenient. Plenty of free parking spaces. Our trip was for shopping, but we saw many families came to see the Disney Land/Knott Farm nearby. The hotel is located close to highways 91, 605 and 405, so making very good connections. Over-all I would re-visit this hotel and highly recommend it for others.
4 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Spacious, comfortable rooms."
Great property and well managed with very friendly and helpful staff. In L. A. for my son's graduation. Room was large and very comfortable for four people. The free breakfast was excellent. Wifi was good and met our needs. The free shuttle helped us when we had visitors and couldn't fit them in our car for dinner. LA traffic moves slowly and it takes time to get to the city from here. While we made all events in time, this is an issue if you plan to use this hotel for visits to L. A. locations. As my son, a LA resident for seven years said, "Dad, it's Anaheim, not L. A.!".
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Daughter's wedding"
(Mother of bride) I stayed here and got a room for the bridal party and the groomsman. Hotel was clean and decorated nicely. Front desk gal was friendly, no name tag on so not sure what her name was. Breakfast was good, I liked the omelet bar and miso soup offerings. There was 1 noisy room near the elevator on the 2nd floor but when I walked by the security guard was attempting to quiet them down. Parking was excellent and the gentleman who worked late at night was accommodating, so sorry we had to call him a few times to bring more towels and shampoo. I think he was the only one at the front desk at the time. Thank you for a pleasant stay. I will definitely plan on returning. The last time I visited this hotel on corporate visits, it was the Woodfin so I was happy to see the hotel renovations that were done and the improvement in customer service. Thank you to your staff for a job well done!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Lei
"Short distance to knotts Berry"
Stayed for two nights. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Breakfast was hot and fresh, with staff cleaning and filling at all times. Will definitely stay again next time we take the family to Knotts Berry Farms!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Great experience. Enjoyed my stay. Nice and comfortable.
Other trip May 18, 2015