All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Good internet service
    Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
"Unfortunate Incident"
I've always enjoyed this hotel and stay there a lot. However, this time was not good. I forgot and left my iPad in the room because I was running late for an important meeting that I was in charge of. I discovered it on the plane and called as soon as I got back to my city. I talked with someone that evening, and they checked and said it could not be found, but I should wait till the next morning and they would continue to look. The next morning I was told that they coudn't find it. So only one thing could be the case. Someone stole it from the room. The person I talked with was apologetic, but that did not help me get my iPad back.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
Ann
"Great spot for a quick get-a-way!"
My daughter and I stayed two nights to visit during the architectural biennial. We loved the museums, the boat tour, the waterfront walk, the shops, the food and the people working in the CQ were incredibly helpful and made us feel welcome!
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Sallye
"Club Quarters - Chicago"
Room was very small - I saw their price on line when I returned and the same room was $40 less. Also, the coffee maker did not work.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2015
Rebecca
"Good location. Cool amenities."
The hotel is in a central location. Room size was fair. Coffee/Expresso station was awesome for first thing in the morning.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
"Small rooms but still great! And friendly staff!"
Rooms are small but perfect for a quick trip. Staff was very friendly. The only issue I had was with the air. It wouldn't adjust colder or warmer. For the location and price I would still stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
"Great location! Friendly staff!"
My first time at this hotel. Got a promotional value. Was very happy that there is a free wifi because when stayed in July in the hotel nearby there was no free wifi. Nice staff, comfortable lobby, nice room. Some things are a bit outdated such as carpet and a few places In the room had paints chipping off. But the location is awesome!!! More one can ask for.
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
Natalia
Only negative was the room was a tad small.
3 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
"This is a nice hotel."
This isthe nice hotel. There is an excellent wifi. Goog service after i checked out I could take my bagaage at the hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
superior location - right off the blue line from the airport and in the middle of the loop clean well appointed rooms friendly staff good price
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
"Chicago Conference Trip"
Room was smaller than I expected. Did not have towels and needed to make one visit to the front desk and 2 additonal calls to get towels. Drinking water dispenser in my opinion is not ideal. There is a common source located in the corridor adjacent to the elevator for guest to fill empty bottles. My issue is that everyone has access to the bottles and they can be tampered with and no one would know until an illness became apparent. I am not a fan of the sharing closet to get extra pillows, blankets, iron and ironning boards. Use to them being in my room. I had to get dressed again to go retrive the necssary items that I needed.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
loud construction out front. check in process is not good - make you use a kiosk like an airline - very impersonal
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Getaway with Granddaughter"
My 14 year old granddaughter and I took the train to Chicago for a "girls weekend". The Club Quarters was a perfect place for us. She was excited to see the Trump Towers from her bedroom window. The clerk when we checked in upgraded us to that view without us even asking.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Sami
"AWFUL!"
Will never stay here again! Bad customer service, then room had a funny smell and was a sauna and when complained about it all they did was given me a small desk fan - didn't offer to move me to another room, to comp some of my bill, not even free ice water! It was AWFUL - thankfully it was a short stay, I would have been better off renting a car and sleeping in that.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Toni
"Have had better in downtown Chicago"
Room was small but clean. The hotel bar was nice but service slow.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"good"
Good location, excellent services. Nice little restaurant in lobby.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Not Provided
"Lovely, comfortable hotel in excellent location!"
Lovely, comfortable hotel in excellent location! The staff could not have been more hospitable, helpful and genuinely welcoming.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"Very nice!"
Great location. Very helpful staff. Will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Wayne
"My Club Wacker experience, Chicago."
Classy hotel in a central location right downtown Chicago.) Enjoyed my stay. Everything I needed, three rooms to a floor, very quiet.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Lewis
"Terrible Service"
I stayed here during the Chicago Marathon weekend. I checkout a few minutes past 12pm and they still charged me the $50 late checkout fee, if the checkout line was not long we could have checked out at 12pm. My partner did not have a room key while I was running the race, so they informed my partner they could not wait in the lobby, both the african and hispanic you folks at the service desk were unbelievably rude. During my stay, i had hotel staff come inside my room twice without knocking and stated "they were there to check the fridge". I stay at hotels very often, and the service here was the worst.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
Milan
"NOT WORTH THE $$$"
I was quite disappointed in the fact that none of the drink vending machines worked on our floor even though they were fully stocked with products and the advertised "free purified water" was non-existent. The room was quite small, but considering it was a "big city" room, I was not shocked by that. The shower on the other hand, not impressed. The staff was very helpful when we needed them, that was really the only plus.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Clean enough, but super-small room on 16th fl"
16th fl rooms are insanely small and claustrophobic
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
martin
We only stayed for one night so everything was fine. The room was small and we upgraded to a superior room so not sure what the original room would have looked like. The location is great and we only really slept in the room so size of the room was not a big deal. Very fast check in and we did not have any problems with the elevators. We were on the 34th floor and it was very quiet. No complaints for a one night stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Good for one person in town on business"
In town for a conference, took my wife with me. The rooms are not designed to hangout in all day. I heard they were modeled off of the cruise line industry where you don't stay in your rooms much. Great location, nice access to the member lounge. Would stay here again if I went solo.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Nate
"Good price, good location"
We booked this stay last minute. We wanted cost effective, good location, decent accommodations and we got all of it.The front desk was very helpful at check in. The price was excellent for the location. The rooms are small and pretty bare but we had everything we needed and a pretty good view of downtown. The one thing we weren't quite prepared for was parking. If you opt to self park the garage is a couple blocks from the hotel. We weren't planning to drive while we were there so it wasn't a big deal. Overall, not a bad stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
jane
"our stay"
Overall not well. Had issues with the TV and toilet
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Too expensive and rooms really really small"
It's a no frills hotel. Looks beautiful, Is lovely on the inside but we had to take our own bags up and bring them down. The room was tiny, and the window faced a wall. The hotel is very ideally located, just off the magnificent mile but I won't recommend paying $400 for 2 nights to anyone. Way too expensive for this hotel, especiallywhen there's so many other hotels within the vicinity.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Tiny and no service"
Was only there for a few hours and had to call 3 times to get a cork screw for my bottle of wine. Room was smaller than my walk in closet at home. Left and booked at a full service hotel
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Rooms extremely small. Staff was delightful.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Franziska
"Rooms Waay to small!!"
Hotel is located across from the Trump Towers around the corner from Michigan Ave. The hotel is nice the rooms are waaay to small...they should update there pic on there website because its nothing like those...
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Clean and Convenient. Worth it."
Small room, as expected. Clean - no problems. No frills but didn't matter. Very convenient location. It was the lowest cost room I could find at the time with decent ratings for cleanliness and condition. If it's competitive next time, I'd stay here again. It's great for travelers that really just need a place to sleep and shower - and given it's location, make quick stops at during the day.
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Tulsi
"Amazed"
It was an awesome stay. I loved the location. Tim and Miguel were very helpful and accommodating.I can't wait to come back. Thanks so much.
2 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Joyce I.
"Will definitely stay here again !!!!"
Beautiful room, great location, wonderful people
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
Loyola
"Nice Chicago Getaway!"
Loved everything about this hotel. The location was great! Close to everything!!! We were able to walk to the Willis Tower, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Giordano's and so many other things! The hotel was so beautiful inside also! Rooms were perfect and nicely decorated and clean! I would stay here again!!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Great location, great staff
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Cynthia
"Decent stay at a good price"
Easy stay overall. The check-in process is a little strange, as they bring you to a separate kiosk to scan your payment. The sheets and pillowcases were a bit stained, toilet paper a bit rough. Room was small but mostly comfortable.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2015
"Club Quarters"
This room was NOT comfortable at all. I have traveled the world and have never slept in a CLOSET. Shades were broken. Not enough hangers, plugs to charge phones, room to get out of bed comfortably, walk past the other guest without bumping into each other, not enough pillows, and the bedspread would not stay on the bed. Terrible experience. Will never come back or recommend to anyone.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Very good"
Very good
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Great Deal"
The hotel is great. We love the second floor office space/sitting room. The room is a little small for two people, but you can make it work.
3 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Love this place!"
I love this CQ! Wonderful price for the location and everything I need without extras I don't want to pay for anyway. Don't forget to validate parking of you are parking down the street. Also, I really appreciate the nice lounge with printer use!
3 night trip Sep 10, 2015
"Great Business Accommodations in the Loop"
I am a fan of Club Quarters. Its really is the perfect business lodging in the loop area. Affordable, great service, I always trya and stay at either of the the facilities at Wacker and Michigan or on the south loop at Adams.
Walter
"Not as the pictures appear online."
Upon arrival, the host to check into hotel wore pretty rude. More among their conversations then helping out guest to check in hotel. The room was very small and feels like overpaid for the stay. Beds wore not comfortable and whole room was outdated. When I visit Chicago again, I will not be at this hotel again.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2015
jose
"We love CQ"
Club Quarters are our go to hotels when we travel. They are modern and well thought out.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Great hotel for low cost."
Nice place for the cost right downtown Chicago.
Sherrie
Great location; friendly staff; comfortable room but Spartan appointments; elevators are slow; ice machine is in the basement; good value for the price.
4 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
"Satisfied"
Easy. Great location! Super friendly staff w clean room. Good price.
Timothy
"Second visit...third and more ahead!"
Once you can get a river view room, your visit is excellent. Great staff and wonderful Italian restaurant (and it's great staff too!) in the hotel. Relocation for business, touring, shopping and public transportation ("the L" is nearby for all Chicago areas, including both airports) is the best. Second floor living/business room week day amenities (coffees, snacks, newspapers)just "OK" (services closed by noon?); weekend amenities do not exist...why?
5 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Our room was large, clean, and very comfortable. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Great location downtown around lots of other tourists. We will definitely be staying with Club Quarters again!
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Katherine
"the room was so small I thought I was on a ship"
parking was terrible only thing they was water then u had to fill your our botters
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, and affordable"
Clean, comfortable, and affordable for downtown. They offered valet or a discounted rate $28/night at a parking garage a couple of blocks away. They also have free refillable water bottles on every floor, which was a nice touch. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Francheska
"GREAT LOCATION!"
A great getaway hotel for couples; great area; near upscale restaurants, shopping; across the street from Trump Tower-Chicago:)
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015