All hotels in Barcelona, Spain

Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
The hotel staff were very friendly and the hotel was nice. The location was great, just 5 minute walk off the La Rambles and facing the port. Very close to the gothic quarter and a nice stroll to the port Olympic, that had some great resteraunts.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2013
"Beautiful hotel- clean, elegant, amazing room deck"
We had a very pleasant two night stay at this hotel. I highly recommend it. Great location, spacious and classy rooms with a beautiful roof top deck for dining and drinks.
2 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"Spanish Vacation"
This hotel was clean, beautiful, and in a great location. The room was also a good size compared with other European hotels. Worth the stay, wished I could have stayed longer.
1 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2013
Traveler
"Hotel was ok"
We upgraded the room based on Hotels.com reviews. The location was great, the bathroom was nice, having the balcony was worth the extra money and the staff were super friendly. The carpet however was dirty as was the bed throw. Also after the room perfume subsided we smelled sewer. Not sure if it was from the inside bathroom or from the outside due the balcony doors being open. Over all no regrets, but for a 40 bed boutique hotel they need to invest in new carpet and new, clean bed covers. While I wasn't unhappy staying there, I would choose another hotel if in Barcelona again.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Lynn
"Hotel Duquesa"
A very good 4-star boutique hotel with an excellent, hip roof-top lounge overlooking the harbor. Great location on the Colom within walking distance of the old city, the harbor and the beach.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Great gem in a a perfect location!"
Front desk gals are really nice and helpful with info. Rooms are large for Barcelona standards and loved the roof top bar.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Good all rounder"
I stayed here for business and I know Barcelona fairly well so it was a great location for me, close to the port, shops and restaurants. I didn't eat in the restaurant but the room was a decent size, clean and modern, no view but not too bothered about that while working.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Location"
Very good hotel in very good location.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2013
Anniversary vacation
"Quick review"
Had stayed by the sagrada familia first and loved it, but after the cruise stayed here for another 3 days and loved it much more.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"A Beautiful Boutique Secret"
We have stayed at the Duquesa de Cardonna three time and have always enjoyed the stay. The Hotel is our first choice in Barcelona.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
"great location,staff and roof-top terrace and pool"
will return
3 night trip May 13, 2013
frank
"Excellent hotel, great location"
REally enjoyed the hotel, we only had one night there, but the room, bathroom, roof terrace and location were superb. Plenty of restaurants in the back streets nearby or great for the waterfront. Roof terrace sandwiches overpriced and small, but its lovely up there.
1 night trip May 5, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Nice hotel and excellent service
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
Ka Yee Joyce
"Nice hotel, a little pricey"
The staff were very nice and helpfull.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2016
Abdulkarim
"Fantastic little hotel in a great location"
We had a fantastic stay at this Hotel. It is an excellent location for reaching the beach, the Gothic quarter and La Ramblas for all your nightlife needs. Easy transport links to all the main attractions or some are within walking distance if you fancy a stroll. We were actually delayed due to the French air strike in March and the hotel were very accommodating and helpful when ringing from the airport to see if we could return and stay for a further night which turned into a further 4 nights in total - they were really relaxed about us not knowing just how long we needed the room for and helped to try to rearrange flight bookings etc. The staff on the reception were always friendly and polite. The roof top bar is a lovely spot to sit and over look the harbour and although too chilly in March I would imagine the little pool would be lovely for a quick dip to cool off in the summer. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel for cleanliness, friendly and helpful staff, location. I can't comment on the breakfast / food as we never actually ate there. Lovely spot and would definitely stay there again. Thank you to the staff for all your help.
4 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
susan
"nice hotel but thin walls"
This is a very nice hotel in a great location, near Ramblas and Laetana areas while still in quiet neighbourhood. The bathroom is big. My room (maybe b/c I booked with internet site) looked into inner courtyard and didn't get much light, but I didn't really spend any time in my room except to sleep. Barcelonians eat dinner around 9pm so evenings were pretty late. The unfortunately thing is the thin walls. My first night was great but the second night my neighbour checked in at 3:30am and talked until 4:30am. The next night I could hear him snoring through the walls - literally every single breath. So if you are a light sleeper this could be an issue. It's too bad too b/c the hotel is nice for the price. There were some service issues, I had to ask for my complimentary cocktail. The rooftop was not quite as nice as advertised but it was March when I went so pretty cold and dark early. I'm not sure I'd come back b/c of the noise issue.
4 night trip Mar 2, 2016
"7 star service"
Excellent hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
"Good hotel, great location!"
Bars, restaurants all over the area! 5 min walk from ramblas!
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Amr
"Amazing location, beautiful hotel"
Superb small hotel in historic building next to Marina Port Vell in the heart of the city. Beautiful decor throughout and very comfortable room, although being a standard double it did not have a view. One note of caution: the hotel does not have its own parking: be prepared to load and unload cases on the kerbside then move the car to the underground parking 200 metres away. We paid 24 Euros for 18 hrs parking.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2016
"Barcelona's Nov 2015' cruise."
Really nice. Hotel needs refresh, sillas beds aré the best we have found in Europe.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
ROSITA
Wi-Fi is too slow, everything is great
3 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
"Grest location . Close to metro and beach ."
Staff was very helpful. We had a welcome glass of champagne n some turrone when we checked in!
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
"Beautiful building room without a view..."
Loved hotel duquesa de cardona and booked very easily via Expedia for a good rate however we were allocated a room (14) with the tiniest window/glass door which looked out onto a shared internal courtyard 6 floors below the roof meaning no option to have the door open of a night and next to no daylight in the room, even with the curtain open it was very dark. A beautiful hotel with delicious cocktails (amazing Moscow mule and mojito!) and yummy tapas (try I love New York! Yum!!) I understood that you had to book direct with the hotel for a room with a view of the passeig de colom however i wrongly assumed that our room would just have a window with a view over the back lanes. Next time I'll book direct for some daylight!
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
liz
"A Gem."
Great hotel, friendly staff.....best roof top terrace and bar! Close to everything.
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Ronald
"Love this hotel!"
This hotel had lovely staff, was a great location and fabulous accommodation/room.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Friendly hotel with great location"
My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in Aug 2015. The staff were friendly, the room comfortable and clean and the rooftop area was lovely. The location of the hotel is ideal e.g. 10 mins walk from beach, close to various restaurants and shops as well as tourist attractions. All in all, we had a good experience.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Ellie
"Boutique hotel with beautiful terrace"
This hotel exceeded our expectations. We wanted a hotel with a terrace with a pool and a good view which is exactly what we got. The pool was small but great for a dip to cool off. The staff were extremely helpful. They made reservations for us for restaurants and helped us book the tourist attractions which require pre-booking. We didn't eat at the hotel but the drinks were great. Perfect location on the edge of the old town and next to the harbour. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Only 1 blemish"
The 3 days at the Hotel were excellent with the only disappointment was the size of the pool which does look bigger on the pictures. I would call it a plunge pool!
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Great location and amazing rooftop"
Perfect place to stay. Great access to the beach and to the Gothic Qtr.
5 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Devin
"Great location for city sights and beach"
This hotel couldn't have made our stay more pleasurable, polite, informative, friendly at all times of the day and night, great location, on the harbour, near the beach and all the sights close by short walk, tube or tour bus +++++ excellent
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
sharon
We loved our stay. The hotel has a roof top terrace that is just wonderfull for the hot days. We enjoyed it very much
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Matteo
"Lovely welcome and great stay"
Arrived at the hotel to be greeted by a glass of cava !!, our room was ready early, the rooftop bar was special and our only sadness was we could only stay for one night. We have visited Barcelona many times this is the best hotel we have stayed at.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
kim
"Wonderful!"
Beautiful long weekend break! Hotel was in a great location to everything, staff were lovely! Champagne on arrival certainly went down a treat! Roof top is a great asset as well!
4 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Top marks"
A very nice city break hotel, within a easy walk to la ramblas (the main tourist street) and a short walk to the beach The rooftop terrace was lovely with the small pool being a welcome addition. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
3 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Matthew
"Mom-Daughter Road Trip"
First stop on a Spain vacation withy daughter started off perfect thanks to Hotel Duquesa de Cordona. Great staff, beautiful breakfast buffet and amazing espresso (delivered 2 seconds after you call room service in the morning!) the view from the rooftop is amazing and a quick walk to the beach is perfect but...please hear the pool a little. I knew it was small, ok since beach is right there but burrrrrrr Monique C. Santa Cruz, CA
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Desiree
Great location, great hotel and excellent staff
3 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
megan
"Awesome Barcelona Pick :)"
Lovely hotel - I would highly recommend. Just 2 blocks from Las Rambles on the waterfront. Super easy to find and great location. Room was giant and luxurious. Bar on top was as cool as the photo's look. I have never experienced friendly, more competent front desk staff.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Kristi
"You Have to Stay Here"
Friendly, helpful receptionist, with the breakfast options explained thoroughly. Whilst booking in three other members of staff walked through and all greeted us. Finished with a complimentary glass of Cava. Receptionist insisted on taking us to our room, where everything was explained.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"great hotel"
best hotel ive stayed in staff friendly room was luxury very clean and in a great area couldnt fault a thing highly recommend hotel
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
david
"Nice hotel close to Old Town and Port"
Overall very good and staff helpful , but were reluctant to tell us about building works , until we got in our room .
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Brilliant location, quality hotel."
Felt comfortable staying on my own here. A touch of luxury and a beautiful roof terrace certainly helped! A friend who lives locally agreed it was a gem of a find.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great hotel, good location, would recommend."
We had a four night break away. Upon arrival we were greeted with a glass of bubbly and on St Jordi day a rose was left on bed. Nice thought and hotel extremely clean. Ideal for short break.
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Above average"
Pleasant stay. Only downside was no balcony and a window that didn't open. Roof terrace a nice place to be.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Spencer
"Best hotel in Barcelona"
Fabulous
3 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
paul
"A great stay"
Just great
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice hotel lovely location"
This is a beautiful hotel it's positioned in a lovely part of the city. The staff were so nice and helpful they made my stay a very good experience from the the lady who brought my breakfast to my room in the morning right through to the staff on the front desk they always met you with a smile. I will definitely be going back again
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"I wish we had stayed here longer."
During our stay here at the Hotel and being our last day in Barcelona, we were greeted with a glass of Champagne, my wife was in heaven. I'm not a drinker of the Champagne but I had a little & the rest, well, my wife finished it off nicely. The Staff were excellent & professional in appearance and service. The Room was overlooking the harbor which was spectacular. Breakfast was very nice as well. Hotel is very well placed to all well know areas of Barcelona. The rest is only a stone throw away on the Metro. Will definitely stay in this hotel next time we visit Barcelona.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Nick
very good location close to marina,las ramblas and many points of interest.Barcelona is a must see destination and we plan to return in the near future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel, excellent location."
Stayed in Barcelona for a few days off season. We picked this hotel because it was running a very good discount on the rooms. The hotel was good in all areas. Lovely, helpful staff; clean; easy to find. Best aspect: location...right in the old town. Negatives: the roof top "pool" is about 1.5m x 3m....Basically a large bath. The service elevator was right next to our room so we could hear the cleaning staff very clearly from an early hour as they went about their daily tasks.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Excellent Hotel, amazing views & great location!"
Came here for my husbands 30th Birthday and it was gorgeous! Great staff, perfect location, view from our room overlooking the bay. The room was clean and tidy and the bed was incredible! Breakfast was delicious and we took it up to the 6th floor roof terrace and ate up there! Fabulous place can't wait to go back.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015