All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
1215 N Hayden Meadows Dr, Portland, OR, 97217, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Staff was subpar"
Front desk was rude and some how my reservation got cancelled. Seemed annoyed when I had ? For them.
bob
This hotel is very close to our daughter so we love the convenience of the location. It is also close to restaurants and the I-5 freeway. Great spot for us.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Hotel Review"
The hotel was close to the Portland Expo site where we had to be for three days. The room was OK, but nothing special, just average. Breakfast was the same each day and tasteless. The breakfast room had a "cold" atmosphere. The staff was fine and willing to meet needs. The ice machine on our floor did not work - had to go up another floor to find one. This hotel was certainly not in the same league as the Best Western in Puyallup or Pendleton where we have stayed in the last three months. It needs warmth and energy in its feel.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the Expo Canter"
Check in was a bit slow but the hotel was clean & very modernly decorated. The room was nice and roomy! I could hear people in the halls getting ice from the ice machine more than I could hear the traffic outside lol! The bed was ok, nothing to write home about. Big bathroom & nice big screen TV in the room. They shuttled us to & from the Expo center with no additional cost. We wished that the hot tub was more private and indoor. The road was right next to it and loud with traffic. People driving by could see ya soaking lol! We would stay here for the ease of getting to the Expo center but that's about it since it was a bit on the spend side with few amenities.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Danny
"Best Western near Dollar Store and Walmart"
We were so excited to find this hotel is conveniently located for many of our activities. Traffic on I-5 can be a bit congested and Best Western at the Meadows (also known as Delta Park) is perfect to maneuver around to avoid I-5. The hotel is newly renovated and very comfortable.
4 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great on all fronts."
This was our second choice as the hotel we usually stay at was booked out. We couldn't have been more pleased. The staff in particular were so accommodating and welcoming. they scanned, documents and assisted with every request with a smile and without a fuss. Excellent, and kudos to all. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Hotel shuttle difficulties"
The hotel website says on the front page that it provides "free airport shuttle". Buried on about page 3 of "hotel amenities" it says you have to make a 24 hr reservation for the hotel shuttle. I had to take an expensive taxi and not at a weird arrival time either, 8PM. Website is misleading in this regard. Hotel has a van, but apparently no one to drive it after normal hours.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Ward
"Nice experience"
The hotel was great. They let us check in earlier with no problem. Staff very friendly. The location was perfect, easy access to everywhere. I will be back.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Mariangela
"Surprisingly comfortable"
While this hotel is in a strip mall style environment, the room itself was surprisingly comfortable. The room was large, the beds were excellent, and the bathroom was state-of-art (best shower head ever). Once we got past the location, the room was well above average.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
State Employee
"Awesome stay"
TOTALLY comfortable! The environment made for a refreshing pit stop and a good nights rest!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"I really liked staying here i was the best rate!"
It didn't take long to check in! I was so happy for it I had just come from the convention center I had been walking all day so i am really glad for the service! :) the room was really nice as well!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"A Must Stay"
Breakfast was great, fresh hot food, good drinks, fresh produce
3 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Jeremy
"Good stay"
Well appointed room. Lovely decor. Pillows a bit too soft, but comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Great hotel. Perfect for the price, breakfast was good. My only gripe is that there was no bacon with breakfast.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great Hotel, Good Value"
Great stay, as usual, and good value. Clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast. Accessible to downtown and activities.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Okay facility, rude staff."
We were at this hotel for 5 nights. Every time we saw a staff member they avoided eye contact or conversation. None of the people walking by were acknowleged. It felt like they were snubbing everyone. One of the maintenance guys was rude and insulting. Lighting was dim. Refrigerator was small but worked well after we propped cabinet door open that refrigerator was in. The place was clean, no issues there. The parking lot had nice parking spots, large enough that generally you didn't have to worry about squeezing a normal size vehicle into it. The bathroom was clean and roomy. Outlets above the desk allowed me to charge all my electronics at the same time. I stay at Best Western a lot, if they were to train their staff to be pleasant it would be a huge improvement. And get rid of the $20.00 a day dog charge. All the other Best Western hotels I've been in only charge $20.00 a stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"at the Meadows"
Clean Some noise from neighboring rooms Nice hotel
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Near the river and downtown Portland"
Very modern type hotel with clean comfortable rooms. We could hear what was going on outside the room, but enjoyed the comfort of it and the large TV.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"The hotel was clean and comfortable."
We enjoyed our stay, and would recommend the hotel to others.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
D.Philip
"Work life"
Needs a gym
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Nice breakfast"
The breakfast was good,but the restaurant is too small,we always had to wait a table.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Yulung
Great experience. We were comfortable and having the dogs with us was easy!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great for short getaways!"
My stay was very nice.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great Choice"
We stayed in Portland for 5 days and this hotel was perfect. It was in great condition for a great price. It's within walking distance of a MAX Station, so if you don't have a car, or just don't want to deal with driving, getting downtown is still really easy. The only issues that I had were very small and had no impact on our stay (the hallway on the third floor was loud as you walked across it, but once you get to the room it's not that bad, and the elevator smelled like crayons). I highly recommend this hotel. I'm sure we'll be back.
6 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Joshua
"Best Western Inn at the Meadows"
The Best Western Inn at the Meadows met most of my needs for a one night stay. The staff were friendly and the room was comfortable and very clean. There is a basic interior decor throughout the hotel and room, which has low furniture and chairs in the lobby and hotel room that not very suitable for large or tall people. The breakfast room was too crowded with tables and chairs to move about easily between the buffet tables and sitting areas without interrupting others already seated. The buffet hot food was lower quality than a local McDonald's or fast food has, but is complimentary. I paid $101.00 for a room with two queen beds for one night, booked on-line at hotels.com about 3 hours before I arrived. The reservation wasn't immediately found upon my arrival, but the desk clerk was able to find the reservation after a few minutes of waiting.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Off Leash and Off the Beaten Path"
I've stayed at the Best Western at the Meadows several times. It's my preferred location in the Portland area. The staff is always friendly; everyone from the front desk to the maids. The facilities are always clean and it doesn't hurt that they are competitively priced.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
SoyBomb
"Nice hotel close to everything"
nice, clean room, comfortable bed, good breakfast, in room coffee. We brought our dog and they have a nice area just outside our wing to walk.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
j
"Decent location, comfortable hotel"
For the price we found the location quite good. The hotel was close to the highway, with lots of restaurants nearby. Everything was comfortable and clean, breakfast was good and our stay was great.
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Had a good time"
Came into town to spend time with my brother before Christmas. He brought his PS4 from his apartment and we played at the hotel. The TV had direct tv, and hdmi ports so we where able to hook up the PS4. Breakfast was pretty decent too. The room was clean and comfortable. It's right off the interstate so both downtown Portland and Gresham are within a 20 minute drive.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Anna
"Great hotel at a great price"
After a last minute flight change the hotel was gracious enough to check us in early. The service was absolutely excellent and the rooms are spacious, modern, and comfortable. The breakfast is hearty eggs and potatoes. The hotel is a short 10 minute walk to the light rail station, which will get you just about anywhere you need to go as, unfortunately, there isn't anything nearby except box stores. Not chromecast or business friendly. No ethernet jacks in the rooms means you can't set up secure networks required by employers.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Nico
"NOISY - and a staff that could care less"
Cheerleaders. Lots of cheerleaders at all hours of the night and early early morning. Running up and down the halls, screaming, laughing and being obnoxious. On the hall adjacent to the lobby. Front desk staff couldn't care less.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Michele
"Very nice hotel"
Attractive and upgraded. Comfortable room. good wifi. Close to restaurants. Fairly close to airport. All the amenities. Very good hot breakfast. Has shuttle but need to schedule 24 hours in advance
Al
"Decent hotel with great complementary breakfast"
I accidentally order a king bed bedroom instead of two double beds. We were not able to switch due to that we book the hotel through Expedia. Other than that the room over all was nice.
"Excellent stay for me"
Everything was good. The staff was very kind and the breakfast was good too. Whenever I visit this area, I'll stay this hotel.
Hotel feels industrial, not hospitable and impersonal.
IL
"Last second stop."
The hotel staff is professional and polite. The hotels amenities are updated and clean. Unfortunately the room had an annoying heater noise that started early in the morning for a few hours and the beds are firmer than most. Each experience is different and I would say the hotel is nice overall but with the two issues that were experienced I would not recommend it to another. There are better hotels for the price.
"Nice and convenient"
HOtel is very nice. Room very clean. Personnel friendly. Would stay there again. Only disappointment was that the hot tub was only open til 9 pm. I arrived relatively late and had been looking forward to the hot tub.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Good for what you pay for"
The hotel staff was great. If you are planning on utilizing the complimentary breakfast beware. It's in a very small room and gets really crowded. When we went the guests were very rude and cranky, but we didn't let them ruin our trip. The hotel location is close to the airport. Since everything in Portland is 10 -15 min drive anyway, we didn't find it necessary to stay downtown. We had a great time and it's nice that there were restaurants close to the hotel for late night snacks. Definitely visit the Columbia river gorge. We enjoyed the Portland Farmers Market in Portland State University and Portland Saturday Market (be careful in this area at night, there are a lot of homeless near the PSM), Lang Su chinese gardens, Forest park. Foodwise PokPok Wings, Departure (chef Gregory from Top chef), Nong's Khao man gai (check the hours), Food carts plazas, Life of pie, Salt and Straw, Voodoo donuts (meh..but it's worth the experience).
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Vans Warped Tour 2014"
My brother and I booked this hotel for the Vans Warped Tour Portland date and we were very satisfied with our stay. The hotel was very close to the concert venue and close to the MAX line so we can go downtown or wherever we wanted. The hotel staff was great. We decided to walk around the area one night and found it was very close to a Shari's and Walmart(which was very cool). The only bumps that came with our stay is that someone out in the parking lot approached us asking us if we 'party'. That was very uncomfortable for us. Also, when we went to go check out, they charged us a pet fee! We brought it to their attention that we did not have a dog and after they checked out our room, they happily took it off the final charge. If my brother and I were to visit Portland again, I can see us staying with this hotel again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
"Very nice hotel back away from street/highway."
I was there alone meeting other family members staying in Portland for granddaughter's wedding at Ecola State Park! Hotel very nice...easy access to I-5 for travel to downtown...couple of restaurants in walking distance...good free breakfast, lots of choices! . Very clean and comfortable, and I felt very safe being a senior on my own in a new state!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Best Western Meadowlands, Portland, OR"
It was terrific! We slept well and safely.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Mary E
We had a lovely stay at BW At the Meadows. Wonderful staff, a breeze for checking in/out. Close to OK restaurants, shops, Walmart, HomeDepot, Lowe's and shoppings. Our room has a little kitchenette (a refrigerator, a sink, and a microwave), which we did not expect to have this in the room. We did not use it but it was nice, clean and a big room to stay.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Seattle
"Decent stay"
Positives: Fast free internet, Location (has some Food options like Burger King in walking distance), Room renovated not too long ago and clean, TV has hundreds of channels. Negatives: Noise (could hear cars in parking lot), TV signal not great (breaks occasionally). I stayed for 3 nights. I think it's a great value and would stay here again.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"College visit"
I booked this hotel because it was the closest on to my sons university. We were pleasantly surprised with the size of the rooms. Beds comfy. Room clean. I would say the only complaint was that the power went out for half the night one night and no one gave us any information, lights etc. We did think maybe we would be offered extra points, room credit, something. The gentleman at the front desk was a bit rude when we were checking out.
4 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Alice
"Works well for business travelers"
Local neighborhood is industrial but the locations was great. Very surprised by the modern interior and the room was very comfortable. Good value.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Here for a three night stay. Room was clean, bed a little to hard but overall nice place
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Denise
"Cold"
Staff robotic cold. Room cold looking and drap
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
marine
"It was OK.. But we probably won't stay again."
Front desk staff wasn't the friendliest. When we asked for extra pillows they questioned if we really needed them. Breakfast was blah. Bed was comfy though. :)
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Monique
Great front desk service. Room is clean, furnishings up to date, outlets well accessible at the desk for computer use.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014