All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Very good location"
We were there for our son's hockey showcase. Lots of restaurants, and food shops nearby. Easy highway access. Complimentary breakfast was average. In room WiFi was average. Front desk personnel were very good.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Very comfortable for a last minute reservation
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Flora
"Good Stay"
Our stay was short, only one night, but it was a good one. Room was clean and comfortable. Elevator was out of service and we were on the 3rd floor, but that wasn't an issue with us. Complimentary breakfast was very busy and only just adequate, although the food was constantly being replenished. I would choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
The bed was somewhat lumpy and the breakfast room could not keep up with the amount of guests received on Saturday.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Fast Assistance"
Firstly I had phoned & asked if we could get into rooms early plus requested adjoining rooms, no problem. Door was jammed on one of the rooms. A maid cleaning other rooms assisted by contacting desk & in no time staff arrived & opened jammed door. We were pleased with room & morning breakfast. Would gladly recommend your hotel.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Claire
"Nice family oasis outside of downtown"
Second time we stayed here and the breakfast buffet is nice way to start the day. Nothing is outstanding at this hotel but wonderful value for your dollar. Both my wife and daughter loved their beds and will definitely book here again if there is no reason to be downtown.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Cameron
"Pool was cold"
I book a hotel that has a pool because I like to use the pool. It was cold. I wish I had have spent a little more money to stay in a hotel that had a bigger, warm pool
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ottawa West
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services with our pool. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
"Great Place"
Great palce reat Place reat Place reat palce reat Place reat Place reat palce reat Place reat Place
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Loved the great breakfasts, staff in hotel friendly and helpful, adequate parking and liked having the Centrum Mall so close. Only concern was your washroom with the hairdryer attached to the wall and over the sink. Our daughter dropped the hairdryer and it nearly went into a sink of water directly below. I would suggest they should be mounted at the other end of the counter as it is away from water source and away from the opening door. I realize there is a GFI outlet there but what if it is faulty?
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Close to work"
We live in the country and needed a hotel close to where I work for one night . Brilliant idea to choose CI&S as the hotel , staff , room and food exceeded expectations
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
BobBB
"the stay there was really enjoyable"
the rooms were beautiful it was peaceful it was very clean very enjoyable
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice enough hotel"
Clean rooms, but tiles in bathroom lifting, bathtub tap loose. Very understaffed and undersupplied breakfast.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Allie
Was a memorable stay...clean n bright rooms...breakfast was too good
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Pranav
"An Excellent Place to Stay"
We found this hotel to be very easy to locate and it offered many features that made our stay pleasant and enjoyable.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Awesome room!"
A large room with an oversized fridge and microwave....very clean and spacious. Comfy beds and humongous bathroom with all the extras like shampoo, body cream, etc. A hot breakfast was provided free of charge with a large choice of items such as scrambled eggs, crepes with maple syrup, hot oatmeal, bagels, fresh fruit, yogourt, etc. Lots of parking and well situated! We loved it!!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Hotel close to a 50th Birthday party."
I was in Ottawa to attend the 50th Birthday party of a close friend. This hotel was within a couple of blocks of the parts. Check in was easy, parking readily available, the room was clean and the bed was comfy. The only issue I had was that on Sunday morning at 6:30 am I could hear the TV in the room next door and it work me up. Other than that my stay was really nice. Thank you Lisa
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Canada Day 2014"
We chose this location in Kanata for it's reviews and price as it was challenging to find an affordable hotel for Canada Day. We spent 2 nights at the hotel and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The pool and fitness facility were adequate. The room was clean and spacious with high ceilings. I enjoyed that the toiletries has a make up removal wipe (it's the little things). The air conditioner sounded like a jet plane that was taking off. It was a little on the loud side, but it didn't keep me awake. The full service breakfast did have a variety to choose from, however there could have been more hot food offerings. There was only one staff member in charge of the preparation of the food, restocking the items from the buffet and clearing tables which wasn't too efficient. The hot food ran out quickly, and patrons were often waiting for replenishments. Based on room occupancy, perhaps having more staff would make sense! The location is close to restaurants and entertainment, with lots of options to choose from (fast food to dine in). If you are commuting into Ottawa, the location is close to the highway. All in all, we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Colleen
"Conveniet"
We have stayed here before because it is close to everything, but this time I requested a king size bed but got 2 queens not a big problem.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Like a home away from home. Very nice!"
Too short. Only spent 1 night.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
We were very happy with our stay. The front desk attendant was friendly and quick. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and the breakfast lady was great, cheerful and nothing was a problem. The breakfast was tasty, too! The room was clean and comfortable, and was perfectly located to the Canadian Tire Centre.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Lori
Was very pleased with the hotel. The staff was courteous, and helpful in every way. Rooms clean and spacious. The bed was so comfortable, had great nights sleep. Breakfast very good. Good selection. However, there was only 1 lady working the restaurant, cooking, making sure all the food was in good supply, cleaning, and if anything was needed, she got it for you right away. To make it better, they should have more than one staff in the restaurant. Aside from that, our stay was great. Would definately stay there again!
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
There was a bad smell in our room. I think it was due to the carpet. A shame. Otherwise very good hotel.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient"
Spent the night in a king bed suite for a short stay in Ottawa West. Room was very clean, roomy, and bed was comfortable. Pillows a bit soft and small, but not uncomfortable. Location perfect for Ottawa West stay - short distance from 417 and a short drive to restaurants and shops. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Rest in Ottawa West
"Nice, new, clean and comfortable hotel"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The reviews were a bit mixed (re. noise) but we had a very quiet, comfortable stay. The staff were extremely polite and helpful. Check-in was easy and fast. The room was very clean and exactly what was shown in the website photos. This hotel is very new and everything is in great shape. Overall, a really nice stay!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"All are good"
The only thing that made me rate it 4 is that the room decoration is little outdated and some how felt like cheap furniture used
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Close to restaurants & box stores"
It was very comfortable and clean, service was very good,very pleasant staff. we also enjoyed the breakfasts. Certainly recommend Country Inns & Suites.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
LMGwendolyn
"Excellent room, it was comfortable,clean and quiet"
I slept there and had breakfast, then I left. It was very clean, comfortable quiet and the staff were wonderful!
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Good place for business accommodation in Kanata"
The hotel is quiet, good access to highway, food/restaurants, entertainment. Cab fare from airport is expensive so plan for that if thinking of getting here from airport. Has all amenities one could need, including full hot breakfast! Will stay here again if I return to Kanata.
4 night business trip May 11, 2014
More than we expected!!! Most friendly staff.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Carole S
We were very pleased with our accomadations> The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable . We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms were even though we booked online and had seen them previously. we definetly will be going back to stay
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Lindy Wilson
"Good Hotel but poor room cleaning"
The coffee maker was not emptied and cleaned. the water in the sink did not drain out.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice hotel for a week-end."
Visiting relatives for Easter. We booked this hotel because of its location. We had a pleasant stay. Good size room with very high ceiling. Kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Concert"
Accommodating staff, rooms had ample space for multiple people to sit comfortably
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Unsatisfied"
Pool closed bed was uncomfortable Breakfast was substandard will look elsware
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"really nice"
Was super satisfied only thing i can say is the pool wasn't available besides that excellent
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"Close to restaurants, shopping."
The room was satisfactory except that it only had sheers on the window. Could not close drapes so lack of privacy.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Great location!!"
The hotel was great!! We went to the hockey game, so it was close and not hard to find off the highway. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good with lots of selection. It was just what we needed for a weekend getaway.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Great location nice staff only down fall is they should let u know when the pool is closed for 2 weeks other then that would stay there agei n for sure
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Convenient"
Good location to the Canadian Tire Centre - we were only in the area for an evening concert. It was all that we required. Our room had a microwave and fridge which was a pleasant surprize
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
s
"Nice hotel close to the Canadian tire center"
Staff at the front desk were very nice and polite. The front entry and hall ways were kept very clean. The room was big and was clean and bright
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
brent
"Great Location and Great Hotel"
The hotel was set-up great and was very friendly. The room was clean and convenient.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Would stay again"
Hotel was well maintained and easy to get to. Room was clean and comfortable with an excellent hot breakfast included. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Lancer
"Nice hotel, warm room cold reception."
I booked this hotel because of its location, how close it is to the Canadian tire centre. The hotel is very nice, the rooms are clean and I did not have any issues with other guests. The breakfast is simple but good. I was disapointed with the welcome, or lack there of. I was not expecting a marching band and balloons, however after a five hour drive with my family, to a city I had never been in, i could have used a friendly smile and warmer hello, not a "look" that Left me feeling like I walked into the wrong place. I guess i should have read the sign. It read, 'reception', not "warm-reception!" The welcome was weak, but the rest of the stay made up for it.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Adam
"Immiate issue resolution but.."
The heating/cooling unit in the room was very noisy when not in a heating cycle and so they moved us to an upgraged room immediately. My concern is that I was told that maintenance would not be in until the next day...so what if they had been sold out. In addition, the place felt as if it was in need of refurbishment.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Davr
"very pleased"
we were attending the cis Basketball at the Canadian tire centre and the hotel is very conveniently located. We were able to take public transportation to and from the airport quite conveniently. the hotel is very nice. the staff were great . Shopping and restaurants close by. Would certainly stay there again.
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014