All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10232 Natural Bridge Rd, St. Louis, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Check in was quick which was nice. Front desk was helpful with restaurant suggestions.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Pearl
"Quick over night"
Clean, close to airport up at 4:30 shuttle was waiting. Excellent.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Theresa
"close to tram shuttle"
I was satisfied with the hotel in general, but the one reason we stayed there was for the shuttle to the metrolink at Lambert Airport. They took us to the shuttle from the hotel right away and we didn't have to wait, but on the return from the metrolink, we had to call the hotel twice to get someone to come and pick us up. If we had just gotten off the airplane with luggage, we might have been mad.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
An older hotel, good price and close to the Airport. It us clean and they shuttle you to the airport. Good breakfast place next door. Just be aware that the neighborhood gets pretty rough down a few blocks. But the hotel felt perfectly safe, no odd people walking around. Also convenientry off the highway.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Great place to sleep"
Found my stay perfectly enjoyable, it's a decent price, the staff is friendly & the room was clean. It is a great place to stay if you're just looking for a nice place to sleep & relax & you aren't really in need of frilly amenities.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"room was gross,"
dilapidated bathroom, soiled linens, just nasty in general.. the breakfast provided next door was very nice
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
midwesterner
"Misleading Description"
Convenient for off and back on the Interstate, but some features listed were inaccurate. There is a restaurant "on site," but it is the pancake house next door rather than contained in the hotel. You get no say in your breakfast order unless you pay extra. Dinner was either at a local restaurant or via delivery. I saw a sign for the "Business Center," which was above the ATM in the lobby. Doors to a conference room which was under construction were left open for guests to view the mess inside, and so was a janitor's closet.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
the first room was dirty, loud old air conditioner, so loud the TV was not heard, smelly room, TV had to be turned on by the attendant. Moved to another room, better, but trouble again with the TV. The next day waited and waited for the room to be clean. Contacted the maid in the hall, said l0 minutes, waited another 20 minutes, the same story, finally after TWO hours, they came at that point I said only leave towels, soap, and forget the rest. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.....advertised having a pool, which was closed down. advertised a restaurant and bar, none on the premises, had to go next with a voucher to the Golden Pancake and it was dirty, staff not friendly, and restrooms filthy...overall a VERY dissapointing visit and overpriced...would have stayed somewhere else, but had already been charged by Expedia...not happy
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Patt
Nice hotel next to St. Louis Lambert Airport--for one night stay only as mattress was not that great and pillows were horrible! However, I sleep on a TempurPedic so... Booked through Expedia. Staff was excellent, particularly shuttle driver! Free FULL breakfast at restaurant next door was outstanding!! Told waitress "we'll need to plow west 40 after we eat all this!"
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Evangeline
Good
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Belinda Cook
"Ok for the price"
The stay was for 2 nights just to sleep/shower/change was visiting for a family reunion with my Mother her Sister and a Cousin all over the age of 65. We were 2 to a room. the house keeping did not cleanthe room my Mother & Aunt were stayin in they took out the towels but didn't bother to empty trash or change bed clothes. We had to call room service at 10pm when re arrived back to the hotel from the days activities. We didin't know there was no fridge/microwave to warm up anything. That was the worst thing that happen. Other than that the visit was fine. Quite place at night even though we were near the airport. The complimentary b-fast was pretty good as well. I would stay there again but only if its was me and not with elderly family members.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Teresa K.
"Great for the price and purpose"
We had to stay overnight before going to Columbia. Turned out to be a perfect hotel close to airport, with shuttle service and hot breakfast included in the price. very clean and comfortable room. highly recommend if you staying just for couple of nights.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Awful"
To begin with the hotel van was so dirty I didn't want to sit on the seat. The room was filthy behind the night tables as was the corners in the bathroom. I had to leave early and went to take a shower at 2:30am NO hot water, I was able to go to another room but is was an inconvenience. I was planning staying at the end of my trip but have changed rooms.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
St Louis
"It wasn't bad"
Me and my husband went to watch a ball game and enjoy shopping it wasn't bad for the price would go back for sure. The breakfast was good too right next to hotel
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
The fowlers
"Below Average"
Had to switch rooms due to the smell. Second room was fair. People were kind and courteous, bed was comfortable, but this hotel needs renovating.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Hotel close to airport with shuttle service"
We had a good experience. Everyone was friendly and helpful. All requests were responded to promptly.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Connie
"Bad servicer"
Had to wait over an hour for shuttle after calling 4 times
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Great place for early flight, maybe tourists."
This is a bargain if you are merely looking for a place to stay while passing through. Its a newer building with 24 hour front desk, lobby, fitness room, etc (for the price and location one would assume that this is a seedy motel style dump). We use this as a jumping off point whenever we have an early flight the next day (it saves some drive time to the airport and also provides one of the cheaper parking options near Lambert). Some of the grievances, we checked in around 6 PM into a room that had no linen. After checking with the front desk we were relocated to the 2nd floor. Not a big deal. Some issues with the room, toilet seat hinge broken and the plastic hood over the A/C vent was loose. This required occasional adjustments to prevent an annoying squeaking sound. The vending machine areas near the stairwell were gross. Chips mashed into the carpet and the tops of the machines were visible from the stairs. They could have used serious dusting. The pros outweigh the cons. The most important part was I got a decent night sleep and the free shuttle got us to the airport. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, it was quiet at the time of our stay with none of the freeway/airport noise you get at similar locations. This is our 2nd stay and the front desk had always been friendly and helpful. We did not partake in any other on site amenities. Will stay here again next time we have an early flight.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Guest
"ok"
First room, had plaster pile on the floor, plaster board laying around, plaster on the carpet. They had to move me.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
robert
"Ehh"
Hotel was okay, but the smoking room I got smelled like someone put a wet ashtray in the bed and let the sun beat on it for a month. Was pretty gross, had to leave the window propped open with a book to air it out for the entire time I was there.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
SH
"okay"
The hotel is okay for what it is, but it isn't all that. It worked for a place to sleep. Hotel was mostly clean, lingering smells though.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
JW
"Close to airport"
It was a decent place. My only complaint is there was a lot of very loud adults and kids until the wee hours of morning. I do feel management should have put a lid on them. But the room itself was all right.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"For east access to airport."
This is my 4th stay at this hotel because of easy access to the airport.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Close to airport and convenient shuttle. Breakfast was a hot breakfast at adjacent restaurant.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Excellent
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Jim king
"Airport convenience"
Used for it's easy access to the airport and the little restaurant right next door.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"don't rely on accurate information from front desk"
The breakfast was very good. We chose the hotel because of the 24/7 airport pickup, but found it took a really long time (almost an hour) after we arrived at 11 p.m. despite the staff telling us it would be 10 minutes when we phoned the first time. The bed was comfortable. There is no elevator so be prepared to lug bags upstairs. The room was clean, but ours had no smoke detector. The desk clerk and manager gave me incorrect information about the location of a car rental place and I wasted a lot of time trying to find it.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Room smelled musty. Bathroom had loose fixtures. Overall appearance of the hotel was run down.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Spend a few more $ and go else where!"
Believe me, it is not worth the money you pay. It is cheap but it is terrible. You are spending money during your travel anyway! So cut one of those fancy meal and stay some place else!!
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
travel a lot
The staff was very helpful. They went out their way to accommodate us.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Sean
"Hotel room are nice clean and clean"
Room were nice. Bed were comfortable. But the staff weren't so nice and didn't help at all.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
@THCMDFK
"Great choice near airport"
We were very happy with the hotel. It was near the hotel and it includes a nice hot breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"hotel badly needs remodel"
From the start I had worries when we called 3 weeks early to check on availability. That morning I called and was told 5 rooms with double beds were available then when I had my wife call to set up reservations they told her no rooms were available. I then got online to check Expedia and the rooms were available again, since I don't know how Expedia gets the rooms I thought maybe this was normal so booked 3 rooms at the airport Quality Inn. The front reception area was nice but once you got in the hallway you could tell very little had been spent for upkeep. The carpet was badly worn and they had a musty smell. Either the AC was off or wasn't working the hall ways were miserable. Two of the three rooms we had were not clean my daughter had to rinse out and clean the tub before she would use it and said her mattress had a big stain. One of the rooms had a small old tube type TV. Our room, the sink was cracked and the faucet leaked. It was clean but had that musty smell the hallways had. The room AC struggled to cool it down and keep it cool. I'm not a picky person, if the room is clean and service is good I am usually fine, but I don't think I would stay here again. The breakfast was very good that was a bright spot.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"convenient, and nice people but that's about it"
The people at this hotel were terrific, and it's close to the airport, which I needed because of a flight cancellation and a very early morning flight the next morning. The A/C in the room didn't work, there were bugs, the bathroom wasn't particularly clean, the internet capability wasn't sufficient for all of the guests in the hotel to be using it at the same time. Again, I really appreciated the attitude and friendliness of the staff, but the material they had to work with just wasn't good.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
debbie
"Not that Bad"
No cable and foul odor in the first room, they fixed the cable and switched room for us, very nice staff but you get what you pay for, prob wouldnt stay there again
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Not the best...."
The room was very musty and dirty. The furniture was broken, toliet wouldn't flush. The air wasn't very cold. The staff was incredibly nice. Won't be staying again....
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Rsemkin
"Near the airport"
This was a minimal priced hotel with great service, a free breakfast in a clean restaurant , and free transportation to the St. Louis airport. I found it to be perfect for our needs.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Patty
"Location! Location! Location!"
It was fabulous! I have stayed at this location many times in the past for the Women of Faith conferences.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
CJ
"Very nice hotel!"
The hotel is right across the Interstate highway, quiet, clean, the staff is the best I have ever met. My only complaint was the bathroom was not clean! The rest of the room was excellent!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
juliegnfshng
"Dirty, stuffy room."
The staff was friendly but when we walked into our room it was so stuffy and hot-not cool after a long hot drive! The walls looked dirty and when my husband and I wanted to take a shower there was mold on the shower curtain as if it hadn't been switched in a while and someone else's hair was left in there like it hadn't been cleaned at all! The only saving grace for this hotel was the free shuttle and it's closeness to the airport.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Larissa
"Convenient to STL airport."
They had put up signs for the vending areas since my last stay.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"One might stay"
Nice hotel for a one night stay would stay there again
Other trip May 22, 2014
ddjdj
"close to airport"
The room décor was nice, but the mattresses seemed old, bed was not comfortable. The hotel seems to be remodeling which is nice but it was not a good nights sleep. Shuttle personnel were nice.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Good hotel"
Not bad needs remodeling but for the most part good. Nice complementary breakfast.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Checked in for 1 night prior to flight. Bathroom in poor repair. No elevator! Was assigned room on second floor and told to go up the stairs. I would not drag a heavy suitcase up a flight of stairs so finally got a room on the first floor. Stairwells are awful, dirty and in bad condition. Would not recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
"Convenient airport shuttle"
The hotel shuttle was very useful. We were able to get a shuttle to the airport to take the MetroLink downtown (half hour trip) and see the sights. We just had to call the hotel when we got back to the airport to get picked up again. The breakfast at the Golden Pancake was great. We didn't get a choice on the breakfast, but it was two pancakes, two eggs, two sausages, and two pieces of ham. It was delicious and super filling, plus it was right next door.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Convient to airport"
Shuttle service driver very polite. Nice "home style cooking" restaurant adjacent to hotel. Huge hot complimentary breakfast for guests. Only major negative was no elevator to second floor but staff carried suitcase for me.
Other trip May 7, 2014
We were very impressed with the service. They picked us up from the airport at 2:00 AM and the next day shuttled us to another location. They could not have been more cooperative. The room was clean and nicely decorated. We did not have breakfast, but they offered us vouchers for breakfast at a pancake house next door. Nothing but good things to say.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Close to airport"
Worked out great for us, early morning flight, shuttle on time, couldn't ask for more. Unless you could get softer beds
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Thin walls"
I could not get a good nights sleep because yoi coukd hear everything becauae the walls were thin. The heater fan would turn on every 25 min.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014