All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
10232 Natural Bridge Rd, St. Louis, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Extremely comfortable beds, quiet stay. Good choice for a hotel!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2015
Meh. It was cheap. Just don't eat at the Golden Pancake next door.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Satisfactory"
stayed one night to darch an early flight. Received my wake up calol on time. Shuttle to airport on time.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2015
Clarence
"In a word, no."
All-around terrible. Because we booked through hotels.com, we couldn't get our money back, either.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Jana
"Quality Inn ST Louis Airport"
I wanted to stay in a hotel at the airport due to 5.30AM departure and quick access to the Trimet train which conveniently brings you to downtown in less than half an our at $7 round trip (senior) compared with $60 for taxi and $30 by shuttle. I thought however I could walk across the street to the 1st station after the airport, but found out this was a 6 lane interstate. Instead the hotel shuttle very efficiently picked me up/dropped me at the Trimet station at the airport - so all was well. The rooms is nothing to rave about, but decent for the price and good for the location, and include breakfast in the next door Pancake house. I spent a good amount of time with the drives of the Quality Inn Shuttle and they were very efficient and courteous.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Close to the airport."
Expedia rating of 3+ was very misleading. At best it's a two. Carpets need replacing. Furniture is worn. Sheets stiff, bedcovers and curtains old. But if all you need is a place to sleep, it was clean enough. Rental pick up/return of Hertz, Avis, and Budget are right next door, so the hotel shuttle from the airport could save you a days rental if you're arriving late. Free, hot, minimalist breakfast next door at the pancake house.
Other trip May 4, 2015
T
"Don't stay here!!"
The hotel needs a lot of work. When we first entered the room and turned on the AC fan motor squealed on and off during our stay. The faucet barely ran when trying to use cold water. The toilet did not flush properly, the toilet seat was so loose it practically fell off. Late that evening we called the front desk, they were too busy and said they would call back. 20 minutes later I called them back and she apologize for being too busy but was unable to answer my question. She said she would contact the manager and get the answer for me I did receive a phone call 30 minutes later after I was already sleeping. I would definitely never stay in this particular hotel again.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Cindy
"Travel to funeral."
Reserved thru Expedia and really wasn't given options.
Other trip May 1, 2015
pearl
"I won't be back"
My room was dirty, dusty and looked like it has not been cleaned in weeks. I won't be back.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"dirty dirty dirty"
Horrible dirty... Scary neighborhood... Was traveling to San Diego for business needed a hotel just so I can catch an early flight... Rooms were not clean beds felt and smelled terrible I was going to stay another night when I flew back in to go home but cancelled because o rather drive home exhausted before staying here again... Yuck
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
lashena
"Horrible stay."
I needed two nights near the airport, I booked a room and was given another room when I arrived at the same price despite it being smaller. It is advertised that their is a refrigerator in the room but there isn't. I am pumping breastmilk and needed the refrigerator but they only directed me to the ice machine that is down a tremendous hallway. I was traveling with a toddler so I had to make several trips to the ice machine. I was alone with luggage, a stroller and car seat and not one person attempted to help me or even bring over the cart. There are no food options near. The rooms were dirty, one bedspread clearly had not been washed in a long time, it had food and hair on it. The shuttle driver in the am was annoyed at the amount of people he had to drive and when dropped me at the airport, he did not get my bags out, I had to, with a toddler in my arms and then he left me not helping at all to even find a cart. I would never stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Jodi
"Close to airport"
When I got to the room the first day it was disgusting. There was water on the bathroom floor the toilet was dirty there were stains and hairs on my sheets it was over all nasty. Nobody ever came to the room to supply toilet paper or new towels. No one really cared. We had to ask for toilet paper and towels no one filled the room for us. Horrible experience. Not worth my money wish I could get a refund.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
emily
"Convenient, Comfortable Bed, Great Price"
My flight got in at 2 am due to bad weather. I was thrilled to be able to call and have the hotel shuttle pick me up within 10 minutes. Staff very friendly. Bed was very comfortable - slept very well!.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
I was surprised the hotel was rated two stars on the Internet but I would rate it 3 - 3.5. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable and there was a nice flat screen tv
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Hotel has moderate prices and is near the airport."
This hotel no longer offers a free breakfast on site. A voucher is given to have breakfast at a nearby restaurant. While the breakfast is adequate; it does not include a bread item. I ask about it, and was suggested to buy something, for example toast, etc. This indicates to me that this is an attempt to get the person with a "free breakfast to spend money. Complaint # 1 & 2 is that I stayed there four nights; and who staying that long has only one choice for breakfast all four days, and the only option is to purchase a different breakfast. I was given a voucher one morning that had a different breakfast on the voucher, but the people at the restaurant just brushed it off as being a mistake. The free breakfast offer sucked; I would prefer the old system of preparing your breakfast on site , at least you have more choices and can change it up from one day to the next..
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Wilma
"Nice hotel, close to the airport."
Clean spacious room. Good service. Hotel pick up at the airport was prompt and courteous. The hotel staff were friendly and professionsl.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
M
"Disappointing!"
We felt like the Hotel was very old! The painting job throughout was very poorly done. The hallways smelled of smoke. For a very busy weekend maybe more shuttle to the airport. There was criminal activity in the parking lot. Staff was not always knowledge about options available in the area. I called for a shuttle ride in the from the airport and had to call 3 times before someone answered. VERY DISAPPINTED!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"The Quality Inn at the St Louis Airport"
This hotel was a good inexpensive hotel. The staff was pleasant and helpful when I asked questions about the area. We had no problem finding parking even though the hotel was full. It wasn't the Ritz but it did the job.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Ron
"satisfied traveler"
Everything was just fine. Good hotel experience. Will stay again. Close to everything. Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"Quality Inn review"
My stay at the Quality Inn was relaxing. I found the hotel to be a clean, acceptable mid level hotel. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Ok"
No tv service, no internet as advertised. Bedding and towels spotted with yellow stains. Run down building and had to leave building for so called breakfast . Very poor and not worth the money!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
evelyn
"Pleasnt stay"
Quiet safe comfortable stay right by the airport
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"good"
great for the price
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Horace
"Not so QUALITY"
The quality at Quality Inn was very disappointing! The room was dirty and smelled of smoke. This was a non smoking room! The bedding was dirty and stained. There was nail polish on the nightstands and floor. The bathroom towel rack had been moved and the patch was clearly visible and a different color than the yellow wall! We asked for another towel and the front desk " had to check" even though we registered with the correct amount of people we were short towels. The pillows were tiny!!! Literally square throw pillow size. We asked for an extra one... eight months pregnant I needed an extra! They "needed to check to see if they had any" We tried to move hotels to a better one but was told because I had prepaid we would still get charged for the current night even though it was 9 AM! Way before check out time! All in all it was a poor choice and I would highly reccomend going somwhere else down the street! Plenty of other options for a few $ more.. like only $ 10 difference for much better quality... no pun intended! Stay away from the NOT SO QUALITY INN!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Bailey
"Cleveland"
It was nice, people was kind.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Just old"
No one was unkind. It was just old and dirty. Libby coffee was cold. Gabage pile up in lobby trash can. Toilet was dirty. Just old!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
The hotel is located right close to the airport which is why i stay at this location. The room were spacious and surprisingly better than what i expected. It was clean, the staff were excellent and the breakfast next door was great. I will surely be back this summer to stay at this location.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Sur
"Nice, but breakfast surprise"
The room and amenities were better than expected. I expected airport noise and there was virtually none. However, the "breakfast" is a voucher to the Golden Pancake restaurant next door. It is good for scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, home fries and coffee. No substitutions, and you have to go outside to get to the restaurant. Breakfast matters to me when I choose a motel, so I was disappointed: I hoped for waffles onsite. If breakfast doesn't figure into your calculations, this is a great choice.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
I stayed one night but left my car for 6 days. It was easy to have a shuttle take me to the airport and then pick me up. I was traveling alone so this was the safest.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Dirty Toilets and Updates NEEDED!"
My hotel stay was unpleasant!!!! The bathroom toilet seat looked as if it had not been changed or updated in years!! I only used the shower because I had to, the peeling paint in the tub was bad. We couldn't park in the hotel lot because as the front desk clerk explained to me, several non staying hotel guest park their cars for the airport. It would seem given that, the hotel would reserve some parking for paying guest. The upside was the free breakfast voucher for the restaurant next door and the location off the highway. I would never recommend nor stay here again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Anita
The hotel facility was ok with the price. Worker there were mostly nice. But one shuttle driver didn't take us to other hotel (1mile from the hotel.same distance to the airport.) Two other driver always took us but one refused us twice. That made us really unhappy. Breakfast was horrible.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"poor quality but nice service"
No hot water and very drafty. Couldn't control the temperature. Had to long wait for shuttle. No elevator.
Response by Quality Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
Thank you for your valuable comments. Kindly accept our sincere apologies for not giving you the high standard of hospitality which is the general norm of our hotel. The problems that you mentioned have been brought to the attention to our heads of department. We apologize for the inconvenience and annoyance those incidents caused. We hope that you will continue your business association with our hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Nice OK rooms"
Was ok for the price!
Response by Quality Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
We are very happy to receive your feedback and to learn that your experience at our hotel was most enjoyable and the service and facilities are met with your expectations.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Crazy night"
Beds were like rocks, someone pulled the Fire alarm at 1:30 am and ran off. People across the hall were in and out of their room all night with the door banging every single time.
Response by Quality Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
We greatly appreciate your comments and believe that we definitely let you down in the areas you have mentioned. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. We have addressed the issues very seriously with concern departments. We highly appreciate if you would give us a second chance to rectify your impression about our hotel and do hope to welcoming you back at Quality Inn in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Yuk!"
This was a disappointing experience. I went with a budget hotel because I just needed a clean, comfortable night sleep without all the extra ammenities. It wasn't very well maintained. The room was freezing when we arrived and took awhile to warm up. The temp throughout the night fluctuated greatly. The pillows were small squares that looked like they were stuffed with chunky foam. The bedspread had stains on it. The door frame was damaged and didn't look secure when locked. I won't be returning.
Response by Quality Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
We greatly appreciate your comments and believe that we definitely let you down in the areas you have mentioned. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. We have addressed the issues very seriously with concern departments. We highly appreciate if you would give us a second chance to rectify your impression about our hotel and do hope to welcoming you back at Quality Inn in future.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Polar stay"
Got in from flying at midnight, called for a ride and waited for 40 minutes for a pick up. The hotel is 2 minutes from the airport. The hotel room was freezing cold and it took all night to heat up.
Response by Quality Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
We would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at Quality Inn. We are very sorry to learn about your inconveniences with our services and facilities in the Hotel that did not meet your expectation. We highly appreciate if you would give us a second chance to rectify your impression about hotel & its services and hope to welcoming you once again in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"Never again"
There had been a fire and the smell was bad. The front desk worker was not helpful - forgot to sign us up for the airport shuttle. The shuttle came early and had we not been down there we would have missed it. The tub was gross, with rust and grubby grout. Went to check on the shuttle and the front desk worker was too busy watching utube in the back to come out and be helpful. Will not use this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Kristin
"Great night stay!"
I was only there for a nights sleep in between flights, but found it very clean, very lovely, and great for the night! The only reason I didn't give it 5stars across the board is because the shower head was super low. But the water was hot and the room was very clean and comfortable! The airport shuttle was great too!
Response by Quality Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
Thank you for sharing an excellent feedback following to your recent visit at our Quality Inn. We are very pleased to receive your feedback and to learn that your experience at our hotel was most enjoyable and the service and facilities exceeded your expectations.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Sandra
"Comfortable. Pleasant staff."
Room comfortable. Clean. Very handy and close to airport. Staff pleasant and helpful. Good breakfast next to motel. Was a bit disappointed that didn't have a little refrigerator, but was not there long enough to have a problem. On the whole was good value for the price. Will stay there again if needed.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Mart
"St. Louis airport area"
Stayed two nights. Great deal for the price. Food is available next door. The hotel is well located, across the street from the airport. The room was quiet and clean.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Cheap and clean"
Just needed a place to crash for the night. Good location. Clean. Worth the money.
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
Wendy
"Disappointing overnight stay."
No food not even snacks...empty soda machines. Couldn't get our room heated up. To hard to get suitcases upstairs. Employee's were nice enough to help us get them down but didn't offer to take them up.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jo
"Served our purpose"
We had a flight lraving shortly after 6:00 a.m. and live an hour from the airport. The Quality Inn had a shuttle to the airport leaving at 4:15, and we could leave our car in their parking lot for a week for $6 a day. It was just what we needed. No frills but it served our purpose. I'd use it again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Cary
"nice hotel"
we only stayed one night, very nice I recommend it
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Tammi
"holiday getaway"
for a one night stay, this was OK. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The airport shuttle service was late and not on time, but very convenient.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
Poor, very poor management, dirty rooms, poor quality pillows
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Pepe
"unpleasant"
room was dirty, broken furniture, stained linens, very noisy
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
It is a good hotel near the airport and affordable price.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"I liked the location of the hotel."
The room was extrememly cold and housekeeping didn't do a very good job of cleaning.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Had trouble with thermostat."
Felt safe and loved the restraunt next door. Staff was very nice and gave us adjoining rooms as requested.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014