All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereCarretera Transpeninsular Km 10.3, CSL-SJC, Lote A-1 Cabo del sol, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23410, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel stay"
Food was great, service was very slow. The beach was very rocky so it wasn't fun to walk on! Overall it was a great experience and I recommend it.
3 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Cory
"Perfect Getaway"
Very friendly and efficient staff. Excellent facilities and close to Cabo just 15 minutes away in $20 cab ride.
5 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Diarmuid
"The best vacation ever."
I love this hotel so much! Everything is wonderful in here. The room is nice and clean. The people here are wonderful and helpful. The pool is great but be there a little bit earlier than 12pm or later than 2pm, so that you can find a good spot easier. The foods and drinks are unlimited since we are all inclusive. Everything about this hotel is great! Me and my friend couldn't be any happier. The hotel is about 15 mins taxi ride to downtown, where have all of the clubs.
Gigi
"Grand Club level not worth the extra expense."
We stayed in the Grand Club level. Not worth the extra expense. Advertised as personal concierge access but he was rarely in the club facility, which meant we needed to go to the lobby for concierge service anyway. Grand Club was a disappointment. Staff: Excellent! Thank you David on the beach, Victor at the lobby bar, and Gilberto the concierge (in the lobby). Food: Better than expected. I wouldn't recommend the steak house. Drinks: Top shelf Pools: Fantastic Maid service: Inconsistent
Lou
"FANTASTIC STAY!!"
The pictures on Expedia didn't do it justice. Fabulous resort. Excellent food choices the entire time. Restaurants did an unbelievable job with food quality and personal service. I'm totally serious when I say that Americans working at restaurants and hotels in Amercia should go here ( Cabo Fiesta Americana ) to learn customer service.... It was top notch.
physican in SF.
"Beautiful resort"
We are completely satisfied with our stay at Fiesta Anericana. The resort is ridiculously beautiful and the staff is amazing. Everyone is friendly and ready to assist in any needs you may have. We opted for the all inclusive package and all restaurants were great. No need for reservations and never had to pay anything additional.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
marcy
"Beautiful resort and great food"
This was my first all inclusive experience. I had a great vacation! This resort is absolutely beautiful and clean. I swear every time I dropped something, there was someone right there to pick it up. I always saw the staff cleaning. Rooms were very clean, lobby is spacious and beautiful. The staff was always there and eager to please you. The food was delicious. There was only one thing I didn't like and it was a salad at the steak restaurant. All the other food was so good. Especially the seafood items at the little poolside eatery.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice hotel on the beach...away from Cabo."
We went on a package flight+hotel. Flights fine. Hotel was very comfortable, and the food quite good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was entertainment every day. We had a rent car (expensive obligatory 3rd party liability insurance), and enjoyed the freedom to go into San Jose, Cabo San Lucas, and Todos Santos. We ate dinner out of the hotel on srveral ocassions and would revommend Flora Farms in San Jose, and Mariscos Las Palmitas in Cabo San Lucas. There were many families with small children and grandparents at the resort. We would definately return.
"The staff was great"
Food was decent and actually exceeded expectations in some of the restaurants. We enjoyed the Peninsula Restaurant especially for breakfast--like having breakfast on a terrace overlooking the ocean. Staff was great, extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel still needs full recovery from the hurricane as our room had no telephone service, although a cell phone was provided, which in the scheme of things was not a big deal. My one criticism deals with the hard sell for Vacation Club but this is an systemic feature throughout the Cabo region. We were hit with the hard sell as soon as we got off the plane at 9:45 PM after a 6 hour flight and this hard sell carried over into the town. All said, a very nice relaxing vacation from the cold Northeast.
Jon
"Fabulous"
although 2905 our room had a vent that banged loudly every nite and the toilet not properly working, we still had a wonderful time
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Russ and Debby
"Beautiful ocean view resort"
We are a family of four, with kids ages 9 and 12. We went to the Fiesta Americana for Spring break and had the best time! We loved the food, drinks, views, and serenity of the hotel. La Bodega was our favorite place for dinner (the ribeyes). The omelettes by Alan were our favorite for breakfast. Great beach service by Francisco and Angel.
The Bracs
"Another great visit!"
This was our second year at Fiesta Americana in Cabo and it didn't disappoint. It was again a great vacation for our family. The food was delicious, service was great and our every need was taken care of time and time again. The all-inclusive approach is wonderful because there is never a worry about where or what to eat. The views are amazing and we enjoyed watching the whales from our lounge chairs. Outstanding vacation!!! Highly recommend. We have already booked to return again.
Holly
"The most beautiful resort we have ever seen."
Attended a seminar at the Fiesta Americana with the McGill-Hill group which educated us in the morning and gave the afternoon and evenings free...this is a beautiful resort where every room has an ocean view as overlooking the many beautiful pools (both are a deep blue)...the staff is very well trained, helpful and friendly...all the restaurant are good...we enjoyed the Italian and the Argentine steakhouse the most...it was a perfect vacation...difficult to find a fault to speak of...we loved it and are already making plans to return.
"Gorgeous resort!"
Beautiful resort! Stunning views! Try to get a room in the hotel part, and not up in the hill. Otherwise, you'll end up taking a lot of golf cart rides with iffy brakes. Food is great. Yoga on the beach. Not too loud even during spring break. This resort is a cut above most all-inclusives. Pillows are uncomfortable. Bring your own if that matters to you. Waiter Samuel was excellent!
Caroline
"I should have stayed at Riu Palace"
This is a hotel that has lots of convention business. Big companies send employees for meetings/conference. It's also a timeshare property so people will try to sell it to you. - Foods: breakfast and dinner buffets offer about basically the same 30 items, compared with 100s at Riu. There is no lunch buffet. Limited fruits, vegetables, and whole wheat bread. Lots of high carbo stuffs: chips, tortilla, etc. - Hotel is functional and boxy. It's boring architecturally with no wow landscaping. - The beach is limited to the area in front of the hotel. If you enjoy walking on the beach, you cannot go far. The only nice thing about the beach here is it's a good spot for free snorkeling and fishing. - Entertainment is limited at night. There are few activities during the day. - The location is far way from Cabo San Lucas. You need to take taxi ($20/each way to Cabo downtown) or to rent a car. I feel trapped in this hotel at night.
"EXCELLENT!!!!"
We just came back from FA, and we had great time!! Beautiful resort! Very clean! Great customer service !
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Awesome hotel and staff"
The hotel was in great condition and very well managed. The setting was amazing. The staff was very friendly and professional
Nate
"amazing place!"
Stayed at a lot of all inclusive places and this one is by far the best.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Elfid
"Beautiful hotel with great views."
Overall Great experience. Only downside was the front desk was very slow with check in and check out. Outside of that, the staff, service and the people were incredible.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"25th Wedding Anniversary first trip to Los Cabos."
We asked for King bed and given room with 2 queens #323 (most comfortable bed EVER) they were unable to move us until 2pm and at 2pm on the dot we moved to #327 King bed both views incredible. We saw whales jumping from balcony. The staff couldn't have been an friendlier but service was very SLOW. Wait for food over one hour. Hard to understand as there was plenty of staff everywhere. Has to be the kitchen issue. Grill poolside was quick and delicious, the only hot meal we had. Karmen and Miriam are awesome. We definitely plan to return to resort. Spa pedicure was nice. Things to do if you want or just relax and be pampered by staff. Comfy bed and pillows. Check-in was slow but welcomed like a queen when it was our turn. Firefly(Hertz) rental car was a nightmare and PUSHY timeshare people put a damper on trip. DO NOT sign up for free incentives if you listen to "90 minute" aka 3 1/2 hour informational promo. The sales pitch turns hostile if you say no. Our first inclusive experience which is now our preferred way to go when available. You will love the Fiesta Americana!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
We will be back
"Enjoyed it but it could be improved!"
Stayed in Fiesta Americana Cabo with the all-inclusive package from March 5-10, 2015. Beautiful resort. Drinks were great and plentiful. Food was just okay. Facility was nice but there were a few issues. No telephone in the room so you couldn't order room service or call the front desk if you needed anything. Had to walk to House phone. One day, they forgot to give us towels for our room.
4 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
LaTricia
"Convenient and relaxing"
My husband and I stayed at Fiesta Americana for 6 nights, first time doing all inclusive for both of us. Positives: big place with a lot of variety on food, pools are really nice too with good service. Food was good for the most part, some disappointments but also some very good food (Mexican was awful, fish taco at cervicheria was great! Argentinian restaurant also very good!) Negatives: I wasn't too happy with our room, my main problem was the noise, the staff pulled various carts right through the corridor by our door, which you heard loud and clear (I'm a heavy sleeper but I still woke up). Could be because our room was on the ground floor, which I was also disappointed in. We has booked at room with king size, but when we mentioned this at check in we had wait for 30 min for a room with a king size bed (we arrived around 6 pm) The big size of the hotel is both a plus and minus for me: good with the variety but not very personal. And it could get a bit crowded at the pool some days, was hoping for a more relaxed feeling, but there's nowhere to get away really. We did some snorkeling on the beach, which was fun. But it's a bit hard to swim in the ocean. I also tried to do a yoga-class, I got instructions on where to meet and at what time, but I never managed to find anyone, so I gave up. On a sidenote: zip-lining activity with cabo adventures was so much fun! (Although a bit of a ride to get there) All in all, I have to say I'm very happy with our stay.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
erika
"Relaxing and nice hotel on the beach"
We are very happy with our stay at Fiesta Americana. The resort was smaller than I expected but now that I think about it, it's better this way. The resort is beautiful and clean with excellent service. Above all, the foods are delicious! The only one I didn't care for much is the Peninsula, we tried it twice and both time the foods wasn't up to par with the rest of the restaurants. Everyone we came in contact with treated us well and provided excellent service (except one time with a waiter at La Cevicheria. I know they were busy but felt he mess up completely), regardless we still left a tip. I believe gratuity is included but we still tips all of our servers, waiters and housekeeper because they worked really hard and always go above and beyond our expectations. Last day there, we decided to get a massage at the spa and it awesome! Included in the service you also get to use the hot tub, sauna and steam room before or after the massage. It was really relaxing and a great way to end our trip. Highly recommend it!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Samatha
Disappointed in the room! not what I expected for a luxury hotel, more like vacation club / timeshare.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Not up to expectations"
We booked an upgraded room. Motel 6 has bigger rooms. The room had no phone, no clock and nothing in the room refridgerator (we were all inclusive). After 4 days we got everything but a phone. The front desk staff seemed indifferent. The rest of the hotel staff was excellent. The food was very good and service was also. Having no phone is a big deal. We couldn't get transportation service, room service, or call for restaurant reservations. Walking the grounds at this property is like using a stair master.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
joe
"Fantastic staff"
Third visit, this one busiest. Hotel handled it well but 300 people from US Foods wanting to party (in a quiet, peaceful resort) was a shame. Why people want to sit drinking by a pool facing a bar rather than sit on the beautiful beach watching whales breach defeats me. Staff are delightful and helpful
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Sam
"The hotel is right on the beach!"
My overall experience is...... I would most definitely return!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Second Time Staying At This Hotel"
I just stayed at Fiesta Americana Cabo the weekend of Feb 27, 2015 for the second time and would like to say that it was a better experience than my first time i stayed at this hotel last year around the same time. The staff and service is excellent. The all inclusive package is amazing as you don't have to worry about when and where you should eat as the restaurants at the hotel is available all day and not to mention awesome room service. This hotel is great for kids. Rooms are nice as well. Every room in the hotel is Ocean View so you don't have to worry about ocean view. Highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Eli
"Stunning design & views (& really is all-inclusive"
My sisters and I are not necessarily the "all inclusive" types but this hotel was fantastic. In fact, we had to keep pinching ourselves to make sure it was real and not some sort of fantasy. The facilities and resort design are gorgeous with a premium put on the stellar ocean views. The food was really good - especially the Mexican stuff (no surprise there). And yes, room service and the mini bar really were included! The grounds and pools are meticulous, the staff friendly and very professional. Downsides: You can't really swim at the beach due to rocks and intense tides and undertow. But we rented a car and drove to other mind-blowing free beaches if we wanted to swim and boogie board. Also, you do have to sit through a brief overview with a staff member and they do try to get you to attend a session on a vacation club and offer up plenty of things (free whale watch, spa discounts) to try to get you to go. We said "no" but the spiel put us on edge at the start of our vacation.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Relaxing in the sun"
Wonderful stay with good food quality, good food variety, beautiful pools, fun activities, and overall good customer service. I would come back for sure.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
stephen
"Decent hotel with decent service"
We checked in and got a crummy room with no view on the ground floor with work going on outside and no privacy. Went to the front desk and they gave us a room on the 3rd floor. Within 10 minutes while giving baby a bath in the tub, the water backed out and flooded the room. After this they upgraded us to a room in the Grand Club with a great view and were very apologetic about the experience. The rooms are nothing special and are getting old. The thermostat was on or off. The service was hit or miss. Wait staff at Peninsula was horrible, no smiles, slow service and crummy food. Wait staff at Vina Del Mar and La Bodega is great and food at La Bodega was excellent, but wait can be up to an hour at rush hour.Food was decent and again was hit or miss, La Bodega being the best. Being in Grand Club we had access to a pool just for the Grand Club customers, which was nice as we didn't have to go reserve chairs at 7am in the morning like most people did for the general pools. Overall its a clean place and we had a decent time.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Nice hotel but not if you actually want to swim in"
Solid resort. Great staff. Nice pools. Can't swim in the ocean...too rocky and undertows. Far away from any kind of night life. Spa is horrible. The changing rooms are about 100 degrees w 100% humidity. Wouldn't stay there again
"Amazing service and views"
The area is still recovering but this resort is excellent! Couldn't have asked for better pool and beach side service. Excellent English speaking skills. From what I could tell, no bad resort views. Bring your binoculars to watch the whales from the resort (we traveled 2/8-2/13). Only complaints: Other visitors would be up early to reserve the best pool view chairs and then not be there for half the day. Not a lot of areas to wade in the ocean, very rocky. No night clubs, fairly quiet resort. Mexicano restaurant food was just okay (except the guacamole, which was amazing!). Only one swim up bar (no ocean view). Lots of conferences (3 while we were there). Rooms fairly small compared to other all-inclusive resorts. Pluses: Very clean, very American (only met Canadians besides Americans), 2 Mexican beers on tap (Indico and Dos Equis and many others in bottles, shuttle service into Cabo San Lucas ($10/person can ride $25 minimum or $5/person). Burgers poolside are excellent! Excellent, friendly service! Will definitely be back
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Marsha
"Great place. Horrible beds."
Right on the beach. Staff was great. The beds and pillows were hard as a rock. Had to get used to that and a message at the spa. Over all good place. Good food. And the whale watching was wonderful in the early morning.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
stacey
Lovely place! We have such a great time at the Americana. It's a huge place, multiple bars, 6 restaurants, multiple pools & jacuzis. You will not get bored of the place. They also have great service and make you feel special. The drinks are strongggg so keep that in mind if you're doing all inclusive (definitely recommended).
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Love this get-away."
The staff is amazing! Everyone is soooo nice and helpful. The food is very good.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to beach you cannot swim in"
We enjoyed our stay, especially early. Room accommodations were what we expected, pool was good and options for dinner made us feel we would just stay on property. I was disappointed you could not walk beach due to rough sand and rocks. No place to swim in Sea of Cotez dues rocks. Really disappointed to see two conventions/awards groups take over property and get out of hand (since it was all inclusive). My wife and me decided to go off property last day. Recommend you post big groups that are staying. I would come back for sure if I knew experience I had first day would be what I had throughout my stay. Bodega, Rosato and singing by fire pit were highlights along with fish tacos! Edwin, our server poolside awesome too! Congratulations on bouncing back from hurricane so quickly.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
FJ
"Amazing Vacation"
My husband and I traveled with another couple. Neither of us had vacationed in years. We had been looking forward to this for a long time. All the resorts start to look the same when you are looking on-line. We finally landed on this one when we talked to someone that had been. This vacation ended up being everything we had been dreaming about. This resort was beautiful, friendly, accommodating. There were so many dining option and we loved them all. They made the nightlife fun with the waiters showing off their specialty drinks. It was easy to get to and from Cabo. We saw whales everyday swimming past the resort. Snorkeling at the rest was great too. We even sat through their time-share pitch, and left without feeling hounded or beat down. We have been to Jamaica, Bahamas, and Hawaii, but this resort in Cabo we would pick hands down before the others.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Awesome place, on the beach, very helpful staff"
Really pretty and luxurious place. Accommodation,service,pools,food and drinks were outstanding. There is still some recovery work from the hurricane, e.g. our first room didn't have phone line working- but they gave us another bigger room without any fuss. Also, keep an eye on the specialty restaurant's operation hours and days. BTW, this beach is rocky and not for swimming - if you are looking for swimming in the ocean then you have to pick something closer to the downtown area.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Swagato
"Friendly staff. Very clean and right on the beach!"
Staff was amazing all over the resort! Food was amazing! The whales were spectacular! Couldn't have asked for a better getaway! We were with only adults but feel the kids would love it as well!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
wendy
Always a perfect vacation at Fiesta Americana. Best service in Cabo San Lucas!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Amazing resort"
The all inclusive was amazing. They have a great variety of restaurants. Top notch food and ambience all included. The service was outstanding. I can't say enough about this place. The reviews were very accurate and helped us pick the right place. It's a laid back setting perfect for family and couples who want to enjoy the scenary food and drinks. Lots of nice seating areas and pools. Great variety of food. If it's your first time to cabo I would recommend having your shuttle pre paid cuz the airport and little hustle guys can be confusing and overwhelming. Overall it was an amazing time. I want to go back already.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
johnnt blaze
"Bad bad food small portions. Flies everywhere bad"
Bad food everything frozen no cooks. Worse trip to all inclusive. Paid extra to have be grand and it was old hard beds. Flies all over food srea heard from emoyees trash isdue all they are worried about is selling time shares.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
travel a lot an
"A feast for the eye"
The resort is ideally located with multiple clean pools. The rooms are spacious with well stocked mini bar. The staff was exceptionally friendly and competent. The restaurants offer variety of tasty foods.
Jean
"Wonderful experience"
Loved FiestAmericana! It was our first trip to Cabo, won't be our last! This hotel is awesome! For the details... There is amazing food and top shelf alcohol. We could see whales from our balcony. We golfed at the ocean view course, beautiful. The staff is outstanding. I cannot say enough great things. If your looking for club atmosphere, you won't find it here though. We will go back!
Megan
"Great winter getaway"
We just finished a great seven day stay at Fiesta Americana Los Cabos. Despite the recent hurricane the property was in great shape and we had a fantastic time. The property is well maintained and very clean and comfortable. We found the staff to be helpful and friendly and a joy to be around. Highly recommend this location.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice hotel with beautiful ocean views"
The only thing I have to complain about is one night when we got back to our room we were without water. I think we were out of water for about 8 hrs. Luckily it was back on at 6:00 am, but a few other people I spoke to were not as fortunate, they were out of water at more inconvient times. Other than that everything was great, especially the service. We really enjoyed the food at the Pennisula restaurant and the Italian restaurant. The live music at night was fun. The hotel was really clean. Overall a great trip and a beautiful place.
Sue
"great location"
we were three couples who celebrated a 76th birthday at the Fiesta Americana. The accommodations were excellent. Although we had asked ahead of time to have our rooms reasonable close together,one couple was assigned to a time share unit; while the other two couples had rooms close to the hotel on the third floor.I believe the room numbers were # 328 and #335. In the end everything worked out very well. All employees ought to be complimented for their wonderful and always friendly service.
Wilfred
"Living like a king. Beautiful location by beach."
Great break from the cold. We loved the surf and the sand. Food was first rate. Next time, we might stay longer. We loved the all-inclusive feature. Lived like kings / royalty.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"We highly recommend this resort"
We were three couples. After arriving from the airport we were greeted with a welcome drink in the beautiful lobby.. Our first room assignments were not quite satisfactory since that particular building did not have telephone service, due to a major Hurricane on September 15th 2014.They are working on getting the telephone service back. Otherwise you would not have been able to tell how much destruction the storm must have caused. You can definitely still see it when you drive off the F.A. property. We were very happy with our new rooms and were sad to have to leave after 5 days. This was our first "all inclusive" experience and we were amazed at was being offered. All the food, drinks and even alcohol was included. They have various full service restaurant and the food was good. Our favorite was the Rosada. Overall the service was fabulous, everyone was friendly and accommodating, no request was too much. "Ola" and a smile was the norm. For a Birthday celebration we went to the Sunset Mona Lisa Restaurant, which is all outdoors, right on the water. We experienced a beautiful sunset and the food was amazing. A bit pricey, but worth it. . .
Renate