All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Carretera Transpeninsular Km 10.3, CSL-SJC, Lote A-1 Cabo del sol, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23410, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good value for all inclusive"
Just concluded a long weekend stay at Fiesta Americana and overall had a great time and wonderful experience. From check in to check out, the service was spot on. Israel Castillo by the pool area took care of our group of 10 and we couldn't have loved him more. The rooms are decent, but the furnishings are a bit dated. If I could have given 3.5 stars I would have. Overall, a great value and would def come back and def recommend.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
A
"Top Notch Vacation"
The hotel had beautiful infrastructure with incredible views overlooking the sea. The pools were plentiful and we never had to fight for a spot poolside. The variety of restaurants was excellent and all the food was better than expected. Several bars scattered throughout the property made it convenient to get a drink whenever we wanted. The staff was gracious and attentive to all our needs.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"You feel like a celebrity in the club suites"
Very luxurious and relaxing and gorgeous The food and drinks were top notch. Even fresh juices every morning with a mimosa bar.
"Extraordinary"
We stayed at Fiesta Americana for 6 nights, and everything about the experience was excellent. Every single staff member we encountered was friendly, courteous and helpful. We did the all-inclusive, which I wold highly recommend. I was concerned the food quality might not be great, but everywhere we went it was excellent. Always well-prepared and fresh. Also,I have a significant food allergy and I wasn't sure with a language barrier how this would go. The staff went out of their way to be sure I did not receive any problem food and were always willing to check for me if there was a question (something many places in States won't do for me!). The room was also very comfortable and clean. Plenty of space for my husband and I, and always well-serviced each day with drinks and snacks that we brought along with us when we left the resort. The activities desk was very helpful in scheduling a couple of excursions, which we got at a significant discount for doing the timeshare presentation. This was not a big sacrifice for us, and well-worth what we got in excursion prices. I would highly recommend San Jose Del Cabo over Cabo San Lucas--smaller, less chaotic, and overall more enjoyable. Overall, the Fiesta Americana exceeded all of our expectations and I don't believe I'll be staying anywhere else when returning to Mexico.
Tasha
"Paradise!"
We loved it! My husband and I went for a short 4 night stay and we loved it. The view of the ocean and the pool from the lobby area is amazing. The staff was friendly and service was great. We had an all inclusive package and had everything we needed at the resort, there was no reason for us to leave the place during our stay. We mostly relaxed by the pool and at night we enjoyed the live bands by the fire pit. Not only do we recommend it, but we would return ourselves!
Other trip May 28, 2015
Dr. R.
"Nice!"
Relaxing, yummy food and drinks, beautiful resort...would love to stay there again!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Lily
"Beyond beauty!"
This place is amazing! Very beautiful and impeccably maintained. Service is second to none, especially for the price. Food was decent to good. Beds a bit too firm. The grounds and the service make up for any minor negatives. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Brent
"A terrific surprise and a jewel in the desert"
Like most savvy travelers, we did extensive research before buying this 8 day 7 night trip. We have been to many trips in Mexico but this was our first venture to Baja California Sur, and we knew that there was a hurricane less than a year ago, and we were nervous about the condition of Cabo in general and of the Fiesta Americana in particular. We read some not so complementary reviews about conditions at the hotel, most of which were older under different management. We worried for nothing! We are used to the Fiesta Americana experience being top notch and this visit did not disappoint. The food was the best we ever had anywhere inside the Fiesta Americana or out. EVERY meal was prepared by the hands of a seasoned chef, with no cooks here. Dishes were varied and a delicious balance of spice and vegetables, even peppers of many colors and onions.The balance made the entire meal greater than the individual ingredients.Everything was fresh, and the seafood was incomparable. Service was with one exception what one would expect at a five star facility, and needs were anticipated by the staff, not just met. Friendly, efficient service was consistently the rule. The only exception was our experience with the steak house restaurant within the hotel. The environment was a ruckus blend of 'spring break" like folks old enough to know better representing a major Corporation. The management let these folks run wild in the restaurant clearly disrupting the other patrons. Food was horrible
Other trip May 17, 2015
Henry
"Beautiful place, great views. 4.5 stars"
Very courteous and friendly staff. From the guy sweeping the walkways all the way to the top. Weak point was the food at dinner time specially at the Thi restaurant food was not consistent from one night to the other. Lunch was great. The burgers and the crispy fries, the nachos and especially the Ceviche bar were excellent. Very clean and well kept.
Other trip May 17, 2015
izzy
"Hotel stay"
Food was great, service was very slow. The beach was very rocky so it wasn't fun to walk on! Overall it was a great experience and I recommend it.
3 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Cory
"Food Was Terrible For All Inclusive"
We were expecting decent food for the price we paid. But we were disappointed. If you don't care what you eat, you will be fine. But if you appreciate good quality food, we recommend going somewhere else. We loved the hotel stuff. They were very friendly and responsive.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Neno
"Fantastic time @ nice luxury hotel & enjoyed golf!"
Our family incl. 2 small kids (2 & 5 years old) stayed at this hotel, and the entire stay was just fantastic ! Room was junior suite (vacation club room) and it was fully equipped with a separate bed room & large bath. There are several restaurants including quick Sushi Bar, and all the foods were great. Kids also enjoyed "kids club" and of course pools which were large enough with nice view. I would like to come back to this hotel. Regarding the location, it is a little far from Cabo San Lucas down town probably taking 10 minutes by a taxi, but we actually stayed at a different hotel before we moved to this hotel, and the previous one was just closed to down town, so location was not any problem for us. Actually there is a periodical shuttle service from hotel to downtown, so this should be very convenient, if you want to go to down town for shopping, marine sports, etc. Lastly, the Mexico No. 1 golf course "Cabo Del Sol" (according to the paper I got at the hotel) was just located next to the hotel, and I was able to play. Price is a little expensive but I enjoyed "twilight fee" (& hotel discount) and played just by myself. Course was very challenging but super beautiful with many ocean side holes and ocean facing holes. If you are a golfer, this will be really worth experiencing !
Other trip May 15, 2015
RYO
"Noise hotel"
The Hotel is perfect if you are looking for a hotel where go with friends, but not for a relaxing vacation. The food is good, the staff is good too, but the rooms are noisy and old. The hotel is not worth what you pay
Other trip May 13, 2015
Vanessa
"Great Hotel. Right on the Beach."
Beautiful Hotel and grounds. Everything was convenient including all restaurants, beach access, and pools. Food was great and there were a variety of restaurants. Staff was very nice and helpful. Great attitude. There were several pools so most we're not over crowded. Rooms were clean and not damp or musty like most I've stayed in. Could not swim in the ocean, but the views were so spectacular it didn't matter.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Jodi
"Loved the different elevations of the landscape"
We thought food was great, great variety of seating by pools, always had towels available, could use more umbrella cabanas at beach and would of been great if they were available by the pools.
Jen
"BEWARE"
Hotel looked nice. Beware of time share sales in front lobby. We booked king size bed through website and front desk tried to bill us extra $100/ night for this. We had to argue but we talked to others that paid that fee. Bad business practice. Room keys did not work at least once everyday and shower backed up water in room as we were attempting to leave for airport. Checkout front desk did not want to deduct our bill for these problems. Traveling with 2 other couples and each of their rooms had issues.
ed
"Beautiful property that is immaculately maintained"
My wife and I had an amazing experience at the Fiesta Americana. The property is beautiful, well maintained, and just far enough (10 km) from the downtown San Lucas crowd to be nice and peaceful. The staff is abundant and attentive. We had lots of great servers: Christian at the Peninsula restaurant, Carlos at the Martini Bar, and Jonathan & Victor at the lobby bar were all amazing, fun, and professional. The restaurant choices were abundant and the food was all good to very good (we are foodies from Sonoma county, so we have high expectations). The all-inclusive was great for us and definitely the way to go. The Resort looked brand new, and showed no effects of the hurricane. The Del Sol resort next door was closed with hardly a window left in the building, but it was far enough away that you only noticed it on the way in from the highway. There is lots of activities to choose from and book from the resort, but we pre-booked several excursions through Expedia before the trip. However, we did rent a car twice from the resort and Ivan did a great job helping us out at the National Car Rental onsite. The music every night around the TAPAS Fire Pit was fun, lively, and a great way to relax with a drink at the end of the day. The first couple days the waves were huge and we could not enter the water. After that it was fine, and you can borrow snorkeling equipment from the concierge at the pool. The water was clear and beautiful with tons of wildlife to see.
Devin
"Clean and nice hotel. Food was excellent"
I will come back for sure, room is clean and nice, beach make our honeymoon super relax
Other trip May 10, 2015
"We loved our stay."
Beautiful view of the ocean outside your window. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend. Only thing I didn't like was talking to the representative about buying in the hotel accomondations. It was suppose to be for a hour and half and it took at least 3 hrs. I was curious about this but 3 hrs. was to long. We had just got there and wanted to get on with our vacation.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Denise
"Nice Hotel built on a hill."
The air was dry because your in the desert but it was great. The weather was perfect everyday. We rented a car and that was the way to go. Watching people load into vans at $20 a person was painful. It is very safe to drive in Cabo (No Bandits) after you catch on to the natives way of driving it's really fun. We shopped in San Lucas and San Jose. They both have Walmart's so if your stay is not all-inclusive you can stock up pretty cheap. San Lucas even has a Costco. We walked the streets of San Lucas and they have shops and bars and grills. Parking lots charged $2.50 and hour. Cabo was a great vacation and the people were very friendly. The beach was not so great the sand is very rough and the water was un-swimmable. You will have to go to another beach if you need to touch the water. I don't have that need so it was fine. Enjoy!
Other trip May 7, 2015
Terry
The front desk staff was less than friendly, but all others were very helpful. The food is better than most hotels that offer all inclusive. The rooms are adequate - nothing special. Beds are very comfortable. Do no get a room on the first floor as it is very noisy. The staff role carts past the rooms and it sound like a train is coming through.
Other trip May 6, 2015
TT
"Great Hotel, Amazing Spa..."
We went to hotel from April 29 to May 3. We had a great trip. The Pools were great, very clean (only wish had music at bar pool). We had a one bredroom Villa- which was great a bit far from pools and food- but they had little golf carts that would come pick you up and they were quick. Spa was amazing, LULU has the best hands ever. We ended up doing 2 80mins massages in 5 day trip :) - The food was good, we didnt have a wait at all. It was nice also you could buy nice bottle of wine. Beach area was ok, bit rocky but still nice. Would Def go back and recommend the hotel. The staff was very friendly, thumbs up on service.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Alexandra
"Beautiful"
My wife and I just loved our stay. Customer service was excellent, the food was great, and the view from our room was perfect. We stayed four nights for our 25 anniversary and had a great time. Everything was very clean and the resort was just beautiful.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Jeff & Alice
"What an AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I will be returning!"
The Fiesta Americana Hotel was one of the best experiences I had on vacation and I can't wait to return! The staff at the hotel (Concierge, Front Desk, Room Staff, Bartenders, and especially the Activity Coordinators) were simply amazing.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Best Overall All-Inclusive Value & Experience"
My wife and I have stayed at several all-inclusives in Mexico and the Caribbean, and Fiesta Americana stands out as the best overall value. The food is as excellent as it is varied. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The check-in and check-out processes were incredibly smooth and efficient. The views from the rooms, restaurants, beach, and pools can't be beat.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Drew
"Luxurious All Inclusive Retreat"
We were looking for a sunny place for a relaxing getaway. We loved the MANY delicious dining options, the friendly staff, and beautiful views. There are multiple pools which allows everyone to find their desired degree of privacy and quiet. The beach, although not swimmable due to the large rocks, was fun to wade and snorkel in. Everything looks new and clean- the area was hard hit by hurricanes last September and many of the other resorts remain closed- but you'd never know it at this resort.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
S
"Great family vacation resort"
Were there a week ago with family of 3 including a teenage boy. Away from rainy Seattle to this beautiful beach/golf resort was a nice treat for the whole family. The resort is right on the beach side facing the sea with several pools for kids/adults/spring breakers etc. It's located at Cabo del Sol, in-between San Jose del Cabo (20min) and Cabo San Lucas (5mins). Having rental car was really convenient to stroll around both towns and marine activities. We arrived right around noon so had to wait for late afternoon check-in. The hotel staff are pros. They helped us stow away our bags and got us set for resort 'all-inclusive' activities in no time. We booked the trip from Expedia. Because the club level was booked out for the last night , we had 2 separate reservations, 1 for the club and 1 for the other room. They took care of that at the check-in with no problem. They were very helpful and accommodating. What we like about this place: 1. Location - right on the beach/golf side with mid 80' blue sky. 5mins to the town. 2. Facility/activities - Not new but neatly maintained. The pools/firepit concerts/night movie/on site snorkeling/golf/gym etc, great. 3. All inclusive - Food and drinks are nice. Variety of food, Italian/Mexican/fusion/seafood/sushi/pool side grill/Deli etc. Check out the apple pie at the deli, delicious. 4. People - Friendly staff. Maria at Sky Bar, thank you!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
WS
"enjoyed property!!!"
The property was very nice and great location. Everyone was friendly and eager to please. Room service and restaurants where very good. I would return to this property and highly recommend this to my friends.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
This resort was absolutely amazing all the way from the food to the staff. I did not run across one rude staff member and every time each one was willing to go above and beyond for us. Considering we spent most of our time by the pool and at the bar in the lobby, I have to say the bartenders, Jonathan (lobby bar) and Antonio (pool bar) were by far the best!!!! We did the all inclusive so you would think the food would be just ok, but there was not one meal that weren't pleased with. They have a nice variety of multiple restaurants on site which is nice. It would be nice if they had music playing at the pools or even at night by the fire pit. I felt like the resort was kind of a ghost town by 9pm. Other than that, we had a fabulous time and will be coming back again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Jen
"Best vacation and experience"
This was our first time to Cabo and our trip was amazing the staff was on top of everything and extremely friendly. The food and alcohol and food was over the top we will be returning next year for sure.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Jayme
"Fabulous Destination!"
Fiesta Americana provided us with excellent accommodations, friendly service, and excellent food! We especially liked La Bodega for dinner, where the Chef prepared an unbelievable artistic dessert on our table top! Our room had a great view from the 4th floor towards the ocean. The staff was so helpful and fun! The spa was beautiful and had a great massage.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
GM
"Family Spring Break"
What a great hotel! We took our 7 and 5 year old boys for spring break and had an amazing time. The hotel is beautiful, clean and felt newer than some of the hotels in the area. The staff was all very friendly and professional. There is a bit of a language barrier with some of the staff but we caught on quick to clarify everything. Specifically I ordered virgin strawberry drinks for the kids and I got one strawberry drink with alcohol. Upon clarifying where the 2nd drink was I realized they were with alcohol which could have been terrible. Luckily neither had taken a drink yet. We learned to call them smoothies instead of virgin drinks and that did the trick. The hotel was completely sold out but we didn't really notice it being overly crowded. Poolside service was very slow so we learned to order drinks and food before we were out and starving. It is definitely a family friendly hotel - being spring break week we didn't notice any excessive partying, although we unfortunately never made it over to the adult pool so maybe that's were all the craziness was going on. They had a great kids club daily. We spent about an hour in there but the kids ended up wanting to swim the entire time so we never actually dropped them off. The beach is beautiful, although not the best for swimming as there are lots of rock and coral. However it made for amazing snorkeling! The fish actually swim right at your feet standing a couple feet from shore. Great hotel! Will definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Jenn
"wonderful beach front hotel, first class!"
The beachfront hotel was a first class facility, well appointed and landscaped to perfection. There were 5 or 6 restaurants on the premises and each had chef prepared menu which was great. There were 3 or 4 pools and most rooms had fabulist views of the Sea of Cortez. I was a wonderful stay.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Andrei
"Great resort in an oasis."
Fiesta Americana is a great resort with a wonderful staff. The decor is modern and the establishment is well kept. The food is delicious and you have a variety to choose from. I would highly recommend for families and couples. I will definitely be back!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
tony
"Superb Experience, Great food, amazing resort"
Wonderful and smiling hotel staff, superb food and great customer service. Will go again!!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great vacation at Fiesta Americana."
From the airport the cost by taxi should be about $55-60 us dollars. Do not use the taxi service from the guys outside of the baggage area. They will charge you about $100. Gah. Once we got to the hotel after about a 30 min drive, we had a fast check in which was great as a few of the reviews complained about it taking over an hour. We were done in about 15 mins. We stayed in the VIP section which made the stay more special as there was a quiet pool away from the giant ones which were more crowded and noisier. This is a very big hotel but the customer service is very good and everyone we met who worked there was very helpful and nice. There are always snafus like our room cards deactivating because of being near our iPhones; having a loud neighbor on one of the nights we stayed but as noted we really had a great time overall. Food was good, drinks were good and as noted the staff was very attentive and friendly. Very family friendly hotel.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Ingrid
"Great for a family vacation!"
Avoid Spring Break if possible. Other than that it was pleasant and relaxing. Be aware that almost every single employee upon check in will try to sell you a Time Share
The Almeydas
"3 out of 5"
Good for families with kids not for adults. Poor timing on dinner service could not eat from 5-6pm. Some rude staff. Didn't have common drinks and cold beer when I wanted it. Left disappointed.
Martin
"Amazing hotel and service"
I've stayed at several all inclusive a and this hotel was at the top. Beautiful hotel, clean, and amazing service. Everyone was over the top friendly and catered to your needs. The food was delicious, and I am very picky. Had a great pedicure the last day with service of wine and snacks during. Will definetley be going back.
"Great service"
Great food with great service. Only wish you could swim in the ocean. Not an option. Pools only. Beach Chairs do get reserved early (7:30a) so head out to claim yours if you want good location. Would good back in future and recommend.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Bella n Nate
"Perfect Getaway"
Very friendly and efficient staff. Excellent facilities and close to Cabo just 15 minutes away in $20 cab ride.
5 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Diarmuid
"Amazing and relaxing"
My husband and I went on a belated honeymoon abs had a blast! The food at all restaurants are amazing, drinks are delicious and not watered down and overall beautiful and relaxing. Perfect spot for a quiet and relaxing vacation or for families. Can't recommend this hotel enough!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Veronica
"Great hotel. Awesome staff. Lovely services."
The best all inclusive hotel. Great food and drinks. Super friendly and wonderful people!
Paco
The Fiesta Americana is a beautiful hotel and surrounding property, however I missed not having a beach to walk on. The beach area was very limited. Overall, the service and food was very good. Also, I requested 2 rooms with 2 double beds and received 2 rooms with 2 king beds. Considering I booked the hotel in September for travel in late March, I feel that there was enough time to accommodate this request.
Great service and very classy resort experience. Staff was professional and the hotel was 5 stars.
Overall an enjoyable and relaxing stay. The only real criticism is that I wish we were offered a drink or a cold towel before they bombarded us with the timeshare sales pitch. Great place for families and large groups. Food, drinks and service were all excellent.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"The best vacation ever."
I love this hotel so much! Everything is wonderful in here. The room is nice and clean. The people here are wonderful and helpful. The pool is great but be there a little bit earlier than 12pm or later than 2pm, so that you can find a good spot easier. The foods and drinks are unlimited since we are all inclusive. Everything about this hotel is great! Me and my friend couldn't be any happier. The hotel is about 15 mins taxi ride to downtown, where have all of the clubs.
Gigi
"Grand Club level not worth the extra expense."
We stayed in the Grand Club level. Not worth the extra expense. Advertised as personal concierge access but he was rarely in the club facility, which meant we needed to go to the lobby for concierge service anyway. Grand Club was a disappointment. Staff: Excellent! Thank you David on the beach, Victor at the lobby bar, and Gilberto the concierge (in the lobby). Food: Better than expected. I wouldn't recommend the steak house. Drinks: Top shelf Pools: Fantastic Maid service: Inconsistent
Lou
"FANTASTIC STAY!!"
The pictures on Expedia didn't do it justice. Fabulous resort. Excellent food choices the entire time. Restaurants did an unbelievable job with food quality and personal service. I'm totally serious when I say that Americans working at restaurants and hotels in Amercia should go here ( Cabo Fiesta Americana ) to learn customer service.... It was top notch.
physican in SF.
"Beautiful resort"
We are completely satisfied with our stay at Fiesta Anericana. The resort is ridiculously beautiful and the staff is amazing. Everyone is friendly and ready to assist in any needs you may have. We opted for the all inclusive package and all restaurants were great. No need for reservations and never had to pay anything additional.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015