All hotels in Medina, Ohio, United States of America
5161 Montville Dr, Medina, OH, 44256, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Decent stay for the money.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
"Handicapped Room"
I did not get the room with the roll in shower. I received a room with a bathroom and my husband could not get around very good, My husband is in a wheelchair and could barely get beside the bed to transfer from his chair into bed, He could not get into the tub. The overall room was pleasant it was just a disappointment that we were not given the room which was handicapped accessible.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Not glam, but okay for the pricepoint"
Hotel was clean. Nice continental breakfast provided.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Angela
"Nice clean non luxury hotel. The staff was great"
Clean facility, hard working and kind staff
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
R Shap
"Adequate"
Our hotel stay at Super 8 was adequate but could have had a fridge and microwave! The room was clean but the blankets were dated! NEED TO CLEAN CARPET!!!!!
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"About what you'd expect for $50"
Bed was ok. Manager was nice/helpful. Room was a little dirty. If the room was a little cleaner I'd probably recommend because it was reasonably priced.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
"Disappointed this time"
We have stayed at this location several times each year, but was very disappointed this time. For one, we got a smoking room and we dont smoke. We were on the first floor and could here the guest upstair half the night. We will be contacting the management to also let them know of our unhappy stay.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Roger J. Rotarius
We have stayed here many times. The staff is always friendly and although this is not a high class hotel, it is clean and offers all we need.
3 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Great Value"
Not a luxury hotel but it has everything you need, the price is right and it's convenient to everything.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Convenient and reasonable"
Visiting family in Illinois. This is about half way back to our home in New York. Booked the room ahead of time. No problem checking in even though we arrived at almost midnight. Room was clean enough and bed about as comfortable as most hotel beds - not great but not bad either. Was able to get a good night sleep. For our needs this was convenient and reasonable.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
U
"Okay for the money"
nothing scary here, but a bare bones lodging experience. clean and quiet, so that covers most of what you want, right?
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Clean and comfortable."
Nothing fancy but a great value. Breakfast was ready promptly at 6. Refrigerator did not get very cool but that was the only thing that wasn't in great shape.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"convienient location"
Nice hotel for price, good location close to interstate, clean rooms, friendly staff. Unfortunately pets were allowed, 2 dogs within hearing range from my room! Other than the dogs, a nice inexpensive stay!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Montemilt
"Was just fine."
The Super was just fine. I needed a place to sleep and it provided that.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
The hotel was great and the staff took very good care us. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. This was my first time using hotel.com and I'm very satisfied.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
Tremaine
We have stayed here before. We like the location, we have family in Medina, Akron and Cleveland. This visit, our room did not have soap, shampoo, etc. No elevator is a problem for me. May have to stay elsewhere next time. My blanket was full of burn holes. The general hotel was not as clean as it was before. I was sorry that I convinced my adult children to stay there. But, the gentleman at the front desk is always very friendly and helpful. He tried to get me a room on 1st floor, not possible, helped me upstairs with luggage.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"good stay"
spent 3 nights at Super8 Medina. clean bedding, clean bathroom, good access to food (Rockne's was great, greek diner across the highway not so great). non-smoking room was actually non-smoking. Friendly staff. Excellent price. free breakfast sorta marginal, all sugar & carbs. will stay again if I'm in the area.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
jett127
"Not to bad"
Overall not to bad. With some small repairs in the hotel and rooms this would be a very nice hotel. I'd stay again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Good hotel for the price."
The hotel was nice. Very simple. Breakfast left a little to be desired. We just went to the store and purchased our own. Bed was comfortable as was the room. Service from staff was good. Overall, for the price, it was a good hotel.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Nice wooded setting, that was easily accessed off I-71.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Picking kid up at college."
This is a very nice place, better than expected for a value priced Hotel. No problems, reclining chair is a nice touch. The only issue is that the carpet in our room is a bit worn by the bathroom door. Not really a big deal, everything else was great. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip May 12, 2013
College Dad
"10 hour post licensing."
Overall good.
1 night business trip May 3, 2013
"Friendly staff, quiet location."
No frills here, but the room was clean and breakfast was plentiful. It is far enough from the road as to be quiet, though we could hear ipstairs neighbor walkkng around.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"One night"
It did the job for a one night stay. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Close to I71 however heard no noise.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Dave E.
"Good Value!"
Overall very good value. Considering the weather, snow and rain mix, the carpets were dirty in the entry and hallways. Had to put the trash bags in the room cans, but otherwise it was OK. The hotel is very near the highway and you could occasionally hear trucks zooming by.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
Sam

"Super8 Medina"
Enjoyed our stay. Room was clean & good, but we could hear the next door bathroom extractor vent and toilet flush in the quiet of the early morning risers! But would recommend this location to friends. Unfortunately on returning home have found that having pre-paid thru Hotels.com for our room, we now have a direct charge on our Credit Card for our stay from the hotel itself! So double charged and at different stay rates, so not at all happy about this....!
3 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Doug
"Wonderful staff!"
Booked room last minute. Hotel staff were extremely helpful and some of the most friendliest hotel staff I've come across. Hotel was clean and smelled fresh. The breakfast was very good.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Shawn
"Great for an overnighter, and cost effective"
Older motel, first views from the street made us question our decision. However once inside, it was very good for the price. Many renovations, and very clean.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"One night only. Time required for personal event."
Main lobby did not reflect the good and comfortable room. Bed was the best and bathroom was fair. Did not use breakfast facility. Eat out for more choices.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Why?"
Room was old and just dingy
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Close to Rte. 71. A good place for a nights sleep."
If you need a nights stay it is just off 71 on 18. Room was clean and continental breakfast was OK. Staff were pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Charlie
"Everything was great!"
This place was great. Clean rooms, Internet was quick, breakfast included, many TV channels. I enjoyed my stay there. Would come back.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Stevie B
"Dirty, smelly and run by amateurs"
Carpet throughout the hotel is dirty to the point of being black. The room smells like the rest area of a truck stop. The odor is a mixture of diesel fuel, grease and oil plus dirty unwashed clothing. I was surprised to see that your "coon dog" could stay with for an extra $10. The towels are the size of Kleenex and the two pillows the size of chicklets. What was really amazing was checking out at 5:30 am only to find the clerk asleep in a recliner located in the front lobby. Better yet, she did not even get up when I left. This is one of the poorest hotels I have seen in a long time. The adage "you get what you pay for" does not apply here because even a free room would be dreadful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Krusty

"Bon emplacement pour poursuivre vers Chicago"
L'accueil est un peu froid, mais à part ça la chambre était propre et grande pour 4, et un bon petit dejeuner avant de prendre la route. Bref hôtel conseillé pour un escale d'une ou 2 nuits.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2013