All hotels in Berlin, Germany
Kurfuerstendamm 101, Berlin, BE, 10711, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Stay!"
We had such a great stay! We enjoyed the location and the staff was very friendly! The room was amazing! We loved everything about our stay and would recommend anybody to stay here when traveling to Berlin! The location is also close to many forms of transportation from buses to the metro. The neighbor is very friendly and you can grab a bite to eat at the many cafe's around the block!
4 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Christina
"Good experience"
Hotel seems that was renewed few time ago. Even the fournitures are all new! I liked a lot the heated floor in the bathroom. I had no time to take tyhe breakfast, so i can not say much abput it. The only remark was regarding the wifi connection that was free only for 30min. For me stay connected is needed to better enjoy the city and attractions,
Response by Ku’ Damm 101 Design-Hotel
Dear guest, thank you for your honest feedback! I am happy to hear, that you liked our design-concept with including the furniture and fresh condition of our hotel. Our breakfast buffet, located on the 7th floor, offers fresh product and a great view over Berlin! Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy this special place next time ;) We totally understand your need to stay connected while travelling. Therefor our highspeed (100mbit) internet access is free of charge with NO limitation. After 30 minutes of inactivity our hotspot logs out your device to ensure best performance among all hotel guests. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us! Wishing you a great week,
Shefic
"PLeasant, neat, easy"
Short hop in Berlin. Easy access to/from Tegel (M109,then M19 or M29), friendly......
4 night trip Nov 22, 2014
ilan
"Great location, very nice rooms"
I had a room facing the inner courtyard, which is quieter than street side. Room was clean, efficient, nice comforters and pillows. No fridge. Didn't spend much time in the room but great to come back to.
6 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Incubar
"Ku'Damm 101-recommended!"
My son and I spent 6 nights here and very much enjoyed our stay. Aside from a few minor issues it was a great place to come back to after a day full of sightseeing in Berlin. This hotel is a bit outside of the town center but is very close to the bus and rail stations. A couple of tips: I booked a "standard double" not realizing that this provides only one bed. I ended up having to pay 10 euros a night extra for a room upgrade to a room with two twin beds. Also the breakfast provided each morning for 15 euros seemed really expensive. Save your money and go to the Havelback just across the street and get your pastries and coffee for half the price. The other issue was the A/C. It was very hot in our room the first 3 nights but we figured there was no A/C available seeing as how most of Berlin's public spaces are not air conditioned. We had the windows open to cool the room down but the street noise was bothersome. The last three nights the AC must have kicked in and our room was downright chilly. There were no thermostats that we could see, either. Aside from those minor issues the room was clean, spacious,comfortable and the hotel itself was quiet. The hotel WiFi worked well too.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Sonnet
"Pay More to Get Air Conditioner"
I stayed a total of 3 nights... I first two night. I was in the Upper Room... the room was very large... it was nice and clean... I loved it.. the WIFI was SLOW once you HIT your mark of 1000MB.... they limit you on that... the third night I was there... I was moved to another room... (had two different reservation. love Berlin so much decided to stay an extra day....) i was moved to a single room... which was MUCH MUCH smaller.... as soon as I walked in... I felt the heat... It was HOT and HUMID... in that room... I asked house keeping where the AC unit was... and the long lady couldn't find it.. so we open the window.... it was 92 degree that day... so i called down stairs... and they told me that the room i booked didn't have AC.... only the UPPER Class Room... they failed to mention that on Hotel.com... and they failed to mention that when I was moving my room... the hotel was overbooked that day. so they couldn't move me... beside that issue, everything was AMAZING... I would stay here again... So IF your TRAVELING in the SUMMER and BOOKING this HOTEL... and what AC... make sure you book for the UPPER ROOMS....
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Kimmie
"Nice hotel at a very good location.."
We spent 2nights at the hotel and it was so nice since it was clean and at a very good location, at the quite site of Kudamm.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
3. time at the hotel. Before we could sit outside at the breakfast restaurant. Now it was closed , not so good. room 324 i have maid a paper
Other trip May 5, 2014
This hotel wasn't bad, but we were expecting something better since the hotel's rating is 4.2. Their breakfast is indeed great and, taking into account the prices for food in the neighborhood, it is a good deal for your money. Now about things that were not that great: 1) the room has no coffee maker, so you can't make tee or coffee; 2) a small water bottle in the machine and in the room is 3 euros, which is a rip off; 3) the wi-fi internet is not free! You only get 300 MB for free every 24-hours. This feature doesn't work well either and the hotel wanted to charge us for the internet at the check-out even though we never agreed to that option. 4) the room feels very cold. There is a small rug by the bed, but the rest of the floor is just bare concrete. I personally would have chosen a different hotel if I knew about all these issues.
4 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
Alex
"Location, location, ..."
I enjoyed place and staff, and just regret that garage was not included, which in fact, makes the price much higher.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Marcin
"Very comfortable place"
Comfortable, convienet hotel in the midle of the most famouse street in Berlin
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"TUBE TV'S ANYONE ???"
GREAT PLACE TO STAY IF YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE A STUDENT AGAIN. EXTREMELY SIMPLE ROOM WITH STYLISH VINTAGE TUBE TV SET. AVOID STAYING IN THIS HOTEL ON THE HOT SUNNY SUMMER DAY - AIR CONDITIONER OR SIMPLE FANS ARE NOT EXISTENT HERE. GREAT BAR DOWNSTAIRS. CLOSE TO BERLIN MESSE CENTER AND THE AIRPORT. THIS WAS MY THIRD TIME AT THIS HOTEL IN THE LAST 4 YEARS AND THE THE TUBE TV'S ARE STILL HERE ... THIS HOTEL IS ALL ABOUT THE VINTAGE SMALL SCREEN TUBE TV'S ...
6 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
RAY
"Nice place to stay"
The rooms were minimalist but clean. Inexpensive. The staff was courteous and helpful.
4 night trip Feb 10, 2013
"Great Hotel but Poor Internet Makes Travel Hard"
I liked this hotel, but I am giving it 1 star because I think owners/management has totally ignored the value of Wifi for customers. I came from the US and I was SO SO dependent on internet. I paid for all my wifi sessions but still there was no internet. This issue has been mentioned by other reviewers too, however I thought maybe they have fixed it, but not.
5 night business trip Nov 3, 2012

"Nice modern hotel"
A nice, modern hotel; clean and large room. Nice large bathroom, but has glass bricks in the wall and no lock on the door - not ideal when staying with 2 sons! Nice enough neighbourhood - other end of Ku'Damm to the expensive shops but not bad. Don't go to Kurfurstendam Metro (it's miles!) - go to Halensee (S45 line direct from airport) as it's only 5 mins walk. Breakfast is expensive if not booked as a deal (15Euro or 10 if booked ahead) but there are plenty of cafes and restaurants, and a big supermarket over the road. Road is quite noisy, even at night, so try for a room on the other side of the hotel. Staff friendly and efficient. Bar is very well stocked, if a little soul-less.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"100!"
Its my 7th time.. very good.
4 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Ku'Damm 101 Design Hotel"
Comfortable hotel for overnight or short break stay. Not a great deal of character; it's what it says - Design Hotel
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Pleasent, helpful and friendly staff"
Pleasent, helpful and friendly staff Enjoyed bar Close to areas of interest
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Extremely friendly mostly young staff, extremely stylish rooms.
4 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Very helpful reception staff"
Only there for one night - but pleasant and friendly
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Great for a short stay!"
I state for 4 nights by myself, so the single room I was given was ample size. Very clean, courtesy of house keeping every morning. The staff were very pleasant, even if it was just a smile and a hello if I walked past them (good English too when my German failed). The hotel is a short walk from Halensee train (Bahn) station if you're coming in from an airport. The nearest main tube station is about a 20 minutes walk (Uhlandstraße) but there are buses every few minutes from opposite the hotel to get to the tube. Wifi is complememtary (the lower speed) with a 300mb cap (I think). Overall very pleased with the hotel so would recommend for a short stay like mine!
Response by Ku’ Damm 101 Design-Hotel
Dear Guest, first of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your recent stay at our Ku’ Damm 101 Design-Hotel and for sharing your experiences with us. We really appreciate your positive comments, which we already shared with our entire team. As you have said, we offer great access to public transport. It´s right that there is a bus stop (with buses departing usually every 5 minutes and driving you directly into the centre of the city). The closest tube station is actually Adenauerplatz (not Uhlandstraße) and is only 9 walking minutes or 1 minute by bus away. The closest train station ”Halensee” is just 5 walking minutes away. You can also take a nice stroll along the Kurfürstendamm Boulevard and reach the centre within 35 minutes (for example Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and the famous KaDeWe Department Store). For your next stay, you could also rent a bike at reception for free and discover our nice capital by bike. We are looking forward to welcome you again very soon! Bis bald! Your Ku’ Damm 101 Team
4 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Samuel
"Modern"
I really liked this hotel. Modern, comfortable, friendly staff, great location. Just one huge disadvantage: limited internet. Due to this, I doubt that I will come back.
4 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Jette Jørgensen
"A unique but simple hotel for Berlin."
As this was my first stay at Ku'Damm 101, I was pleasantly surprised. Clean hotel and has the basic's, only criticism would be not many English channels and depicting temperatures in the rooms. Staff beyond helpful and make the hotel stand out just for that and transport is easy to work out once you get the grasp of it!
4 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Jak
Staff very friendly and helpful
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"my stay at the kudam 101"
The stay was nice. Staff very helpful and able to point out tourist interests. Arranged for transport when needed. Breakfast was most adequate. I would recommend this place to every one. My niece was with me and she thought the rooms were fab Thank you
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Good Hotel"
It was all good. We have requested for 02 twin beds but they have provided us single double bed. Rest of the things were good.
6 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
Cvent
IN
The breakfast was not included on the face value i paid online, therefore i had to pay Euro 15 per day on the breakfast, where the majority main course main in the best restaurants in town, cost less than Euro 15. Didn't find many options for vegetarian in their buffets. Finally the Wi FI which was paid 3 Euro pair two hours, didn't work from the room, so that needs to be in the reception area to be use it.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2012
"Nice area"
Good value for money and therefore pleasantly surprised at the room size and view. Nice area with supermarket and excellent bakeries just outside the hotel. 20 mins by train into centre. Only critisism was TV was not very good.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Just OK"
Slightly dated. Just that bit to far away from the action. Maid walked in without knocking Charge for internet sux
Other trip Aug 27, 2012

"Dagar i Berlin"
Härliga dagar i Berlin, med kultur och fantastiska upplevelser. Hotellet var mycket bra och ligger bra till för olika kommunikationer i ett lugnt område.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2015
SE
"Fint hotell men"
Sentralt beliggende hotell, nært shopping og offentlig transport. Stort sett hyggelig betjening men ikke alle hadde like lyst til å snakke engelsk. Rommene var store og lyse men jeg observerte noe støv lengst oppe på veggene og også noen flekker på vegger ellers, så inntrykket av renholdet kunne vært bedre. Reagerte også på at vi ble vekket av "housekeeping" kl 08.20 på avreisedagen, da venter man vel med renhold til gjestene har sjekket ut?? Pluss for lite støy, hadde rom mot bakgården.
7 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Anette
"Hotel mit modernem Ambiente"
Frühstück über den Dächern von Berlin ist gigantisch, Zimmer sauber und Lage ist gut
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Super hotel."
Ku´Dam 101 er et hotel lige efter vores smag. Det er pænt og rent, rummet var stort, moderne og velindrettet. Personalet var venlige og imødekommende, så vi havde et dejligt ophold der. Vil klart anbefale hotellet til andre.
5 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Karsten
DK
"Es stimmte einfach alles."
Sehr freundliches Personal. Rundum ein super Aufenthalt.
4 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Wolfgang
DE
"Ein sehr zu empfehlendes Hotel Mitte von Berlin"
Für einen Kurztrip nach Berlin mit Kulturprogramm das Hotel wegen der Lage ausgesucht. Alle sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Große Zimmer, Gutes Frühstück, perfekte Garage. Ein insgesamt sehr zu empfehlendes Hotel. Der Name Designe-Hotel besagt schon, dass man ein modernes Ambiente erwarten muss, das funktional ist. Die Zimmer zum Ku' Damm sind leider etwas laut. Man ist schnell an er Messe oder in Potsdam, aber auch am Alexanderplatz.
4 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Wedig
"Erbil Irik"
Angenehmes Hotel. Frühstück absolut akzeptabel mit allem was man braucht und nur frischen Waren.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Erbil
"Klimaanlage nicht funktionsfähig"
Klimaanlage wurde laut Personal gerade erneuert. Gute Idee dies in den Sommermonaten durchführen zu lassen. Aktuell waren es 32 Grad Celsius in Berlin!
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"buena comodidad"
muy buena ubicacion y bastante comodo, me gusto mucho hotel.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
francisco
GT
"Geheimtipp, auch wg. des Restaurants D31"
Kompentente, freundliche, umfassende Informationen zu öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln, Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und Sehenswürdigkeiten (speziell Janic). Ein echter Geheimtipp in der Nähe des Hotels: Das Restaurant D31, geführt von Claudia & Eduard, 5 Min. vom Hotel entfernt in der Damaschkestrasse 31, 10711 Berlin, Tel. 0176-21303000. Sehr gute, frische Küche in einem gediegenen Ambiente zu absolut bezahlbaren Preisen. Geöffnet Donnerstag - Sonntag, ab 18 Uhr.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
CH
"Alles Super!"
Wir kommen wieder! Es war sehr schön im Ku'damm101!
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Dagmar
"Wir kommen wieder!"
Freundliches, aufmerksames und kompetentes Personal. Einziger Punktabzug ist, dass ein Fenster zum Ku`Damm etwas verzogen war und dadurch etwas Verkehrslärm ins Zimmer drang. Fehler konnte leider nicht sofort behoben werden.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Hans
"CLEAR AND STRAIGHT."
Das Hotel zeichnet sich aus durch eine klare und besonders kreative Ausstattung. Das Design ist wertvoll und luxuriös. Die Räumlichkeiten sind großzügig, hell und übersichtlich strukturier, sodass man Zeit zum Innehalten und Wohlfühlen hat. Das Personal ist jung und außerordentlich sympathisch. VIELEN DANK. Hierher komme ich gerne wieder.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
ANDREAS LIPKA
DE
Nettes Hotel mit guter S-Bahn Anbindung. Unser Zimmer war nach hinten raus und sehr ruhig. Die Betten waren bequem und alles war sauber. Wir hatten ohne Frühstück gebucht und waren praktisch nur zum schlafen im Zimmer. Ein Bäcker, wo man frühstücken kann ist gegenüber. Wir hatten ein Upper Class Double Room mit Zustellbett und wir hatten viel Platz im Zimmer. Alles bestens.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Modernes Ambiente"
Schön designte Räume, netter diskreter aufmerksamer Service Junges Team Alles sehr gut aufeinander abgestimmt Citynah
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
DE
"Kleines schmuckes Hotel in Berlin"
Wir haben das Theater am Kurfürstendamm besucht und im Hotel übernachtet. Wir würden freundlich empfangen und gut beraten. Das Zimmer war bestens, das Frühstück reichhaltig.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"lumière"
Bon hotel situé entre S et U bahn proche Messe. bon accueil. petit déjeuner copieux avec vue sur berlin. chambre et salle de bain moderne. petit problème, chambre sans volet - luminosité génante
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
FR
"Hat mir gut gefallen"
Sehr großes, schönes Zimmer, tolles Bad, Fenster zum Hof (deswegen nicht so laut). Das ganze zu einem Preis der für Berliner Verhältnisse sehr günstig ist, für das Geld habe ich schon weitaus schlechter übernachtet bzw. für vergleichbare Zimmer wesentlich mehr bezahlt.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
DE
"Top Hotel, geht auch auf Wünsche ein."
War zu besuch in Berlin, war eine sehr schöne Lage. Auch die Preise für Roomservice sind vollkommen OK... Ich war sehr zufrieden
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
DE
"Famoses Frühstück, sehr guter Service"
Zimmer waren sauber, wirkten aber aufgrund des Materials und der Verarbeitung des Materials "angeschmuddelt". Dies betrifft vor allem die Böden und deren Anschlüsse an die Wände. Auch die Bodenfliesen im Bad wirkten nicht sauber, weil die Oberflächen der Mosaikfliesen unterschiedlich changierten und einen nicht sauberen Eindruck suggerieren. Die Möbel sind witzig und mal etwas anderes. Ihre Qualität ist aber scheinbar für den Hotel-Alltag nicht dauerhaft genug. Überall abgeschlagene Ecken und Kanten. Die Tisch- und Stehlampen ließen sich vom Bett aus nicht abschalten. Super Frühstücksraum mit super Frühstück. Das hat uns sehr gefallen. Alle Service-Kräfte waren sehr freundlichen und hilfsbereit. Es kam eine gute Stimmung des Teams bei uns an.... so kann man den Tag in Berlin beginnen....
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
DE
"Gewollt, aber nicht gekonnt"
Der Grad zwischen minimalsitischem Design und schlichter Kargheit ist schmal - und wird hier definitiv nicht getroffen. Linoleum-Fußboden wird nicht dadurch besser, dass er in zwei verschiedenen Farben verlegt ist, schief montierte Leuchtstoffröhren sind kein Designelemente, und ein kleiner Röhrenfernseher wird auch nicht besser durch eine Holzverschalung. Dazu eine Dusche mit verkalktem Kopf und Duschvorhang, einer nicht dicht abschließenden Badezimmertür die Gerüchen jeden Durchzug in den Wohnraum ermöglicht und Fenstern durch die die Kälte auch in geschlossenem Zustand bis eisig ans Bett zieht - insgesamt kein wirklich angenehmer Aufenthalt...
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015