All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here15 East Ohio Street, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great, will definitely stay here again soon"
We loved staying at the Acme Hotel, it is located in premium location. Most of the plans we had were really near by, like most restaurants, shops, Whole Foods, friends' homes, etc. The hotel is very happening, the bar downstairs was always full and they had coffee delivered to your room if you plan accordingly which was nice. The "closet" is a bit uncomfortable but nothing major. Only real complaint is that on our last day the cleaning staff left a cereal bar wrapping and an empty bottle of water on top of our stuff in the bathroom. Will definitely stay here again soon.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jack
"Great location, cool place!"
I really enjoyed this place.
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Convienent Hotel for walking"
Everything was great. But, room a tad small for me. Will upgrade next time. Connected to the hotel is the Westown Bakery/Coffee shop. It was the bomb. Around the corner is the Red Line.
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Denis
"MLS"
Hotel has a great location! Came from South Shore train station to hotel. Attended concert at Orchestra Hall that evening. Had dinner at Weber Grill Restaurant. Acme right in the middle of everything! Great price for an electic atmosphere throughout. Staff was very attentive!
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
MARILYN
"Great Location, Great Price!"
We had a great time! The staff was always friendly and incredibly helpful. The room was clean and modern and the shower was fantastic! I would highly recommend this hotel to others. It is well worth the money to stay in a very nice hotel at an affordable price!
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Mieka
"Great value"
Awesome place.
7 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Acme is great for the price. I will give it 3.7/5"
The hotel is in a very convenient location. The price is hard to match. The staff is very nice and friendly. The hotel has a lot of the dark colors,which can be a bit too much since there is much of sunshine in it.The rooms are small, but ok. The cleaning women did not do a good job 2/5 days. At one time they were talking in a ,our voice at 9:00 am on Sunday morning. You get a hot thermos of nice coffee in the morning. There is a food store on first floor. Nice sandwiches, but they run short of bagels very early in the morning almost every day. They should have more in stock.
5 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great 1st stay at Acme Hotel!"
Jada at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. LOVED the coffee delivery!
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Hotel Awesome!"
This hotel has a lot of personality. The staff where super helpful even when i was getting confused with the parking. The rooms have a nice vibe to them. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Awesome."
My boyfriend and I loved it. The staff were incredibly welcoming, and the room was great--ultramodern and comfortable. Helluva lot better than my apartment. We also *loved* the cocktails at the Berkshire room downstairs. It's right next to Eataly too.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"PLAY"
I LOVE this hotel. It's so unique and fun and it brings play to my business trips.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Allyson
"Unique hotel in great downtown location"
Great hotel for a weekend stay in Chicago. Rooms were unique and clean. Chose this hotel for the location so that we would be within walking distance to various places downtown/Michigan Avenue.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"ACME was great!!"
My boyfriend and I visited Chicago in late February and stayed at the ACME hotel. We absolutely loved our experience! The room itself was clean and comfortable, and so was the bathroom. The decor was very rock n roll/hipster and very modern, I loved it. The location is great, just around the corner from the red line stop and near the loop, making every other train line extremely accessible. I especially loved the free coffee delivered to the room every morning. It was so great to be able to head out into the cold with a freshly brewed cup. The mini bar was also very convenient and way more affordable than most other hotels I've stayed in. The only downside was that the room next to ours was being remodeled which was very noisy in the morning. We aren't really the complaining type so we didn't make a fuss since we really wouldn't be in the room during the day. The staff could have been a little friendlier but maybe that's what you get when your hotel appears to be run by hipsters. Overall a great experience, can't wait to stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Lucero
"Great hotel in the heart of the city"
This is a terrific option in the heart of Chicago just off of the bustle of the Magnificant Mile. It is close to nearby attractions including the bean, great shopping, the art institute of chicago, and much more. The staff is attentive and the hotel bar is a great spot to grab a drink either before or after seeing the sites/hitting the town. The only negative that I noted was the loud heater turning on and off repeatedly throughout the night. We had an internal room, which was fine by us and was nice and quiet, dark, and insulated from the sounds of the street. There was a tiny bit of noise from some construction next door, though even despite being a light sleeper, this was not a hinderance for me getting a good night sleep. I highly recommend ACME and would definitely stay there again when heading to Chicago!
3 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
"Awesome stay...great staff"
The overall stay was excellent and I would recommend or stay again. The staff was very helpful and knew the area fairly well. The modern feel to the rooms were excellent. There were only a few issues that were not deal breakers or anything but just little qualms. There was a mini bar fridge in the room that was stocked but did not allow for space to store items needing refrigerated and the refrigerator in the lobby was not large enough to store anything. The rooms did not have a lot of space as they were more narrow and the table and seating in room took up much of the usable space. There were no "Do not Disturb" signs, but they had chalkboards on the door that you could write on. I actually found this kind of cool, except when we wrote that we didn't need serviced, they erased it off of the door and came in anyways to clean. Again, not a big deal, but a little qualm. The only other thing I can think of is that there was a bar/restaurant downstairs in the hotel called the Berkshire that had drawn curtains and a person at the door checking people in. The bar seemed kind of formal as many of the people had on suits and ties and dresses. The layout looked very contradictory to the picture of rock albums and rock music playing in the elevator. We didn't bring formal clothes, so we didn't know if it was appropriate to walk in and just have a few drinks. Those are all just minor things. Overall, the stay was great and the staff was very polite and courteous.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"AWESOME! AWESOME!"
AWESOME! AWESOME! We had a wonderful time at this hotel. Location was perfect! You get a complimentary hot tea/coffee in the morning that makes you feel warm and welcomed! We decided to get the upgrade for the city view, and it was totally worth it!! The bar at night was perfect for my husband and I. We highly recommend this hotel to everyone and we will be coming back to this hotel in our future stay in Chicago!
3 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice Experience"
Great deal for a hotel in downtown Chicago! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very clean. Loved the trendy decor. Parking was available at a discounted rate in the parking deck next door. Great experience. I will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Catherine
"Great!"
I had never written a review online...but I had to for ACME because it was AMAZING! I stayed at this hotel for three nights. I loved the location, the size and cleanness of the room, and everything else. I had such a great experience in Chicago thanks to ACME. However, the only thing ACME could improve is the hotel staff service (front desk). They were not rude or anything but they had no smiles on their faces... It would have been nicer if they looked happier! But, that's a minor thing. I will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Great stay!
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Casey
"Amazing Stay!"
Everything was absolutely fantastic. The hotel staff was polite and outgoing. The rooms were immaculate and the decor was awesome. They have a nice hot tub and gym downstairs. The location was right in the heart of things. We didn't pay to park there, as it was a bit expensive. We found parking elsewhere. It was awesome and we will be back.
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Hip luxury and great location at a reasonable rate"
I stayed here on a Thursday and Friday night. I arrived to the hotel early around 11:45am, and understandably my room was not ready. No worries, I waited in the West Town coffee shop located in the lobby and finished typing a paper for school. Free Wi-fi, score! My room was ready at 1:30pm, still ahead of the 3pm check-in time. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating (they put my suitcase in my room since I didn't have time before going to a meeting). The room is small, as expected for this area, but definitely not cramped. Bathroom is spacious with plenty of counter space. There is a banquette instead of a desk, which is great because it serves multiple functions in a small space. No view in my room, but that wasn't a big deal since I was here on business and not in my room much. Overall a great hotel for the price and location, would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Jamie
"Acme Hotel Stay"
The hotel is really modern, and the rooms are nice and clean. The location is perfect. The free morning cup of joe is such a great way to start the morning, every hotel should do this. My only complain is that the walls are too thin.
4 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Cristina
"Great staff!"
4 nights here- hotel staff was fabulous and friendly. Our room had a few issues- toilet broke, but was quickly fixed. Heat did not work- it was chilly. They did a lot of noisy construction during the day. Overall, good experience mainly because of the awesome staff- they were helpful and friendly!
3 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
angela
"AWESOME ACME"
I was going to travel Chicago, found this awesome place. It's close to metro, very clean place.
3 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Bosung
"One of a kind hotel in Chicago!"
This hotel is great! Very friendly and artistic. You feel like a rock star here and you're literally steps away from everything and anything you could want! Its an awesome place. Definitely staying here again!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Catherine
"Amazing hotel"
Excellent hotel within walking distance of popular attractions including Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, Millenium Park, Grant Park, Art Institue of Chicago, Willis Tower. Plenty of space to move around our room (Ours had two queen sized beds). We also had a separate living room area that included a couch w/ a pull out bed, small coffee tables, 2nd Samsung Smart TV, Fridge, Microwave, sink, granite counter top, and Harman Kardon speaker w/ iPhone connector dock. It was a perfect spot to hang out and both start our day and end our day.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Stephen
"Really nice experience!"
It was nice. View was awesome! Only thing missing was a mini frig and microwave in the room. Other than that,it was good!
3 night trip Jan 21, 2015
Margaret
"Great place for affordable price"
Very clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Trendy, very clean, great location!"
Traveled with my 23 and 18 year old daughters to Chicago for an overnight shopping trip. Couldn't have picked a more perfect hotel. My girls said I "did good". Beds were outstandingly comfortable. Fun atmosphere in lobby. Cool decor. Can't beat the location!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Jeanette
"AWESOME"
AWESOME place! We will definitely be staying here every time we come to Chicago.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Candice
"Great location and an even better price!"
Was located in a great spot in downtown. Close to everything; food, bars, malls, and museums. Only downfall are the ridiculous overnight parking prices. 3 nights of parking cost almost as much as my hotel stay!
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Arnold
"Funky view but bed was incredibly comfortable"
Within walking distance of Michigan Avenue, Water Tower, the river, the Art Institute. Window was view into parking garage (on the 12th floor!), but the room was cozy, and the bed was as comfortable as any bed I've ever slept in. I would definitely return just because of that.
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Can't wait to go back!"
It was great!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Our new must stay at hotel when in Chicago"
Our recent stay in Chicago was made all that more special because we found this hotel! It is funky, fun and fabulous! The price was a big surprise, so reasonable for the location! Great location in the city. Our room had an amazing view of the city and was within walking distance of the things we wanted to do. Only one block from Eataly which is now a must go to place for us when visiting Chicago! The hotel is fresh and different in a great way. Our room was clean and the bathroom as well. We will return on our next visit to Chicago.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Kathleen
Great boutique hotel with convenient location, also loved the morning coffee drop off!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great stay."
Totally impressed with contemporary design and friendly customer service of the staff. The real estate location is amazing. Central and convient. I visit Chicago frequent and normally stay with one of the larger chains but you have won me over. I will continue to book with your property.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Darryl
"Acme is awesome"
I am not an easy customer when it domes to hotels. I LOVED the Acme and will be going back again and again. My top priority is cleanliness...and they got it. In addition to a great staff, perfect location and cool decor. The Acme is awesome.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Love the rooms. Love the morning joe. Always a great experience.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great hotel."
Excellent location, perfect quality of cleanliness and service. Hip and chic.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Love ACME."
Love ACME. Comfortable stay. Good atmosphere.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Fun Overnight Stay"
Just Perfect! Berkshire Room is an added plus..great signature drinks.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Nicole
Good location, great price. Door delivery of coffe was nice as well. Rooms clean n nice, big comfortable beds. Plus plenty of hook ups for all of our electronics as well.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Jime o
"Will stay again"
Very nice stay overall. Was in Chicago for Bulls and Nets basketball game. Stadium less than 3 miles away bonus. Traffic is crazy around hotel. Parking fee be aware is $40+ for 24hr stay at hotel is you are driving. Also what ever you do dont touch the mini bar. Can of beer is $5 and soda can is $2. Love the room-I was complimentary upgraded for unknown reason to queen room city view which was ok. Jacuzzi on LL was awesome. Only draw back to room was no closest and extra shower door.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
erick
"Great location!"
We really enjoyed our stay at the ACME Hotel Chicago. The location was fantastic – close to great restaurants and walkable to Michigan Ave – and our room was clean and pleasant. The free wi-fi and in-room robes were a nice touch.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Steph
"Great room"
The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Location was great, very close to shopping and restaurants. The only downsides were parking was expensive $39 per night.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Emily
"Small hotel near EVERYTHING"
Overall, this hotel was wonderful. The rooms were small, but they were so cute that it made up for it. The front desk staff was friendly and attentive. Parking was cheaper than most spots in the city- only $45/ night in the garage. The garage was clean and felt safe. Breakfast at the Westtown bakery was perfect for something sweet. The Unicorn Blood danish is heavenly! The location could not have been better. We were by literally everything. We only took a cab once throughout our visit- which I feel never happens. I highly suggest eating at RPM if you are looking for an amazing Italian dinner. It is a short walk, but you do need reservations. We go to Chicago the first weekend in December every year, and this I think is our favorite hotel so far. We will be staying here again in the future.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Christy
"Fun Hotel"
We enjoyed our stay, our room had a great view of the Hancock building and Ohio Street. Suite had sitting room with wet bar, refridge, microwave, TV and stereo for iphone. Décor was modern and different. Location perfect, we walked to Michigan Ave. Places to eat close, Bloomingdales Home right across the street, night club down stairs. Coffee house/ bakery in lobby. Parking sucks, but so does all parking in Chicago. We will stay here again
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Classy character"
We loved the coffee at our door in the morning. The style and flare of the hotel was modern and sophisticated. Thanks for a great time.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Cindy
"Great location in downtown Chicago."
Staff nice, room nice, and a great bakery/sandwich, coffee shop right there! Plus it was kind of cool.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Georgi
"Good location, lower quality"
Deciding between 3 hotels, I chose this one based on the reviews and I was disappointed. Parking is $45/day but $39/day if you pay at the lobby. They never offered lobby pay during checkout and we had to pay full price. I told them and they just sighed. I reserved a room for another couple and they precharged me for both plus another $50.00 deposit that was never mentioned anywhere. Very hipster place but not the high end quality displayed online. I'm injured and can't stand and the tub was not clean. The heater was very loud and they cleaned our room even though we said do not disturb. The Berkshire was loud with a smaller selection than expected but good atmosphere. The view was great, the bed was comfy, nice tv, minibar inexpensive and the room stayed nice and warm. Close to everything. Not horrible but not staying again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014