All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
15 East Ohio Street, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"We were hip for 2 nights!"
We would stay here again. Great, hip vibe. Cool rooms (though small, but that's ok). Felt very "cool European!" Great location. Very short walk to Magnificant Mile and to a Big Bus and Trolley Tour stop. Great restaurants nearby (both chain and otherwise). Staff was ok. Had mixed interactions. Some very good, some not so sure how to answer simple questions. Front desk seemed understaffed or busy so couldn't give me full attention. This will not deter me from staying here again! Oh, gym is super small. Pack some stuff like exercise bands if you can!
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Stacey
"Fun hotel in River North"
ACME was a fun hotel with a quirky and catchy sense of design and marketing. Everything was great: staff, location, room, check in/out process. We'd go back for sure!
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Lynda
"Excellent Hotel"
Great New Hotel. Staff was very friendly. The location is perfect for eating, shopping & sightseeing
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Samuel
"Best elevators in town"
Staff was super friendly, helpful and professional. Excellent location, convenient shopping and great restaurants nearby.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Chicago Land!"
It was super crowded when we went, but that's because it was a holiday weekend, and the Grateful Dead were playing. I saw reviews that mentioned the extra charges that they try to put on your bill for things you didn't order / use - and that did happen to use. They did correct it, but it makes me wary about staying there again, because had I not looked carefully at the bill, we would have been charged for things we didn't use - which isn't right.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Sara
Checking in and checking out were both done in less than a minute. Room was very comfy, clean, and stylish. Will definitely use the hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Jerrold
No complaints at all -- friendly staff, great location, nice room, good stay.
4 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel and staff. Awesome location. Rooms are just a little small.
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Traci
"I will stay here every time I am in Chicago!"
This hotel is awesome. The location is great (we walked everywhere), the staff is super friendly and the coffee in the morning was on time and delicous!
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Quirky fun hotel in a great location"
Great location walking distance to most major attractions. Fun hotel with a great bar and hip atmosphere. If you like hotels that have a personality and fun staff this is your place. If you want a hotel with a view and room service this is not for you.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Jan
"gil g.c."
Carlos at the front desk was very nice and friendly!!
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Gildardo
"Awesome Hotel Aand Staff!!!"
The was one of the BEST hotel stays I've had in quite some time. I took my Mom and daughter to Chicago for spring break and we had a BLAST!! The staff is soooo friendly and the hotel itself is really cool and unique. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Chicago.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Deidre
"unique hotel"
Everything was very good. Just missed not having a closet
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great, will definitely stay here again soon"
We loved staying at the Acme Hotel, it is located in premium location. Most of the plans we had were really near by, like most restaurants, shops, Whole Foods, friends' homes, etc. The hotel is very happening, the bar downstairs was always full and they had coffee delivered to your room if you plan accordingly which was nice. The "closet" is a bit uncomfortable but nothing major. Only real complaint is that on our last day the cleaning staff left a cereal bar wrapping and an empty bottle of water on top of our stuff in the bathroom. Will definitely stay here again soon.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jack
"Great location, cool place!"
I really enjoyed this place.
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Boutique beauty"
The Acme is a unique hotel with a young staff and feel that is contagious. Rock and Roll albums line the walls of the elevator and the rooms are both hip modern and vintage all at the same time. The bar downstairs is great and a popular hang out for both locals and visitors. ON the ground floor there is a small spa with gym and steam room and jacuzzi. Great location downtown and a pleasant change form a traditional hotel stay. The only issues are the rooms lack storage room so you have to be inventive with where you put your luggage. But all in all, great experience.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
professor
"Convienent Hotel for walking"
Everything was great. But, room a tad small for me. Will upgrade next time. Connected to the hotel is the Westown Bakery/Coffee shop. It was the bomb. Around the corner is the Red Line.
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Denis
"Funky, boutique hotel in great location."
Perfect for young travelers. Rooms don't get a lot of natural light and there is quite a bit of street noise but our room was a good size and beds were very comfortable. Toiletries were great. We also used the hotspot they let you take out for a few hours. Coffee delivered to the room was a nice touch, too.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"MLS"
Hotel has a great location! Came from South Shore train station to hotel. Attended concert at Orchestra Hall that evening. Had dinner at Weber Grill Restaurant. Acme right in the middle of everything! Great price for an electic atmosphere throughout. Staff was very attentive!
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
MARILYN
"Great Location, Great Price!"
We had a great time! The staff was always friendly and incredibly helpful. The room was clean and modern and the shower was fantastic! I would highly recommend this hotel to others. It is well worth the money to stay in a very nice hotel at an affordable price!
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Mieka
"Nice hotel close to everything"
We stayed for a long weekend in Chicago. We were very pleased with our stay at the Acme hotel; free parking thanks to being Expedia elite members, close to lots of attractions, super friendly staff, nice amenities, etc. We will return!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Jamie
"Modern, Great Location and Friendly"
It is a very modern looking hotel. The check in was a great experience. Parking is cheaper parking in the building next to hotel with in and out. You are one block a way from the red line train for ease of taking the train for transport. Very modern rooms. The free coffee drop off in the morning is a great idea. No messing around with little brewers to make one cup. They knock at your door and drop off a thermos of coffee for you. The room was a little small, but who sits in a hotel while you have Chicago to go explore. They have a little bakery on the main level as you walk in if you would like to take in a little snack.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great value"
Awesome place.
7 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Acme is great for the price. I will give it 3.7/5"
The hotel is in a very convenient location. The price is hard to match. The staff is very nice and friendly. The hotel has a lot of the dark colors,which can be a bit too much since there is much of sunshine in it.The rooms are small, but ok. The cleaning women did not do a good job 2/5 days. At one time they were talking in a ,our voice at 9:00 am on Sunday morning. You get a hot thermos of nice coffee in the morning. There is a food store on first floor. Nice sandwiches, but they run short of bagels very early in the morning almost every day. They should have more in stock.
5 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great 1st stay at Acme Hotel!"
Jada at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. LOVED the coffee delivery!
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Trade Show"
Every time I come to Chicago I stay at this location. Perfect location to everything.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Hotel Awesome!"
This hotel has a lot of personality. The staff where super helpful even when i was getting confused with the parking. The rooms have a nice vibe to them. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Awesome."
My boyfriend and I loved it. The staff were incredibly welcoming, and the room was great--ultramodern and comfortable. Helluva lot better than my apartment. We also *loved* the cocktails at the Berkshire room downstairs. It's right next to Eataly too.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great staff and location."
The ACME Hotel is a great choice for you Chicago stay. The staff members really make sure the stay is perfect. The location is super convenient to all you want to do downtown, and overnight parking price isn't bad either.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Urban Cool"
Hip, urban hotel in the middle of everything! Don't bring grandma!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Jacquelibe
"PLAY"
I LOVE this hotel. It's so unique and fun and it brings play to my business trips.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Allyson
"Hip punky hotel close to Michigan Ave."
We stayed at the Acme for a spontaneous romantic getaway and had a blast. Really fun decor, small rooms very well appointed (the excellent use of space appealed to my green - tiny house loving self) and an excellent lounge with great small plates ( I am a vegetarian and ate my fill...all was delicious) and really great cocktails. Will stay here again next time we venture downtown!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
bladegrrl
"Perfect hotel close to everything. Awesome staff!"
Perfect hotel close to everything. Awesome staff! Can't wait to go back. We loved the Knock and Drop coffee. Such a cool and thoughtful amenity.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Jen
Great experience overall. I was a little upset to see that I was billed for parking ($39) but I had no car to park and arrived in a taxi, it was quickly resolved but you must double check everything and be aware of mistakes.
"acme all good"
first time staying at the acme , nice boutique hotel , close to everything, price was right
"Really cool hotel!"
I had to cut my stay short, but I did really like the hotel. The room I stayed in was very comfortable, and I liked that there was a table and stools in the room as opposed to a desk. The people at the front desk were helpful, and I would like to come back!
Alysse
"Unique hotel in great downtown location"
Great hotel for a weekend stay in Chicago. Rooms were unique and clean. Chose this hotel for the location so that we would be within walking distance to various places downtown/Michigan Avenue.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"ACME was great!!"
My boyfriend and I visited Chicago in late February and stayed at the ACME hotel. We absolutely loved our experience! The room itself was clean and comfortable, and so was the bathroom. The decor was very rock n roll/hipster and very modern, I loved it. The location is great, just around the corner from the red line stop and near the loop, making every other train line extremely accessible. I especially loved the free coffee delivered to the room every morning. It was so great to be able to head out into the cold with a freshly brewed cup. The mini bar was also very convenient and way more affordable than most other hotels I've stayed in. The only downside was that the room next to ours was being remodeled which was very noisy in the morning. We aren't really the complaining type so we didn't make a fuss since we really wouldn't be in the room during the day. The staff could have been a little friendlier but maybe that's what you get when your hotel appears to be run by hipsters. Overall a great experience, can't wait to stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Lucero
"Great hotel in the heart of the city"
This is a terrific option in the heart of Chicago just off of the bustle of the Magnificant Mile. It is close to nearby attractions including the bean, great shopping, the art institute of chicago, and much more. The staff is attentive and the hotel bar is a great spot to grab a drink either before or after seeing the sites/hitting the town. The only negative that I noted was the loud heater turning on and off repeatedly throughout the night. We had an internal room, which was fine by us and was nice and quiet, dark, and insulated from the sounds of the street. There was a tiny bit of noise from some construction next door, though even despite being a light sleeper, this was not a hinderance for me getting a good night sleep. I highly recommend ACME and would definitely stay there again when heading to Chicago!
3 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
"Stylized atmosphere, comfortable accommodations"
There is definitely a modern art / music theme to this place. It is a specific taste, but not so imposing as to be uncomfortable to those who don't share the taste. A newspaper review I read suggested the target audience for the hotel is 20-40 somethings. Clearly the amenities of the place have been installed for a broader audience than that. There is definitely an energetic vibe, but it is comfortable. The gym facility is small. Serviceable for those looking for cardio and free weights up to 50 lbs.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Awesome stay...great staff"
The overall stay was excellent and I would recommend or stay again. The staff was very helpful and knew the area fairly well. The modern feel to the rooms were excellent. There were only a few issues that were not deal breakers or anything but just little qualms. There was a mini bar fridge in the room that was stocked but did not allow for space to store items needing refrigerated and the refrigerator in the lobby was not large enough to store anything. The rooms did not have a lot of space as they were more narrow and the table and seating in room took up much of the usable space. There were no "Do not Disturb" signs, but they had chalkboards on the door that you could write on. I actually found this kind of cool, except when we wrote that we didn't need serviced, they erased it off of the door and came in anyways to clean. Again, not a big deal, but a little qualm. The only other thing I can think of is that there was a bar/restaurant downstairs in the hotel called the Berkshire that had drawn curtains and a person at the door checking people in. The bar seemed kind of formal as many of the people had on suits and ties and dresses. The layout looked very contradictory to the picture of rock albums and rock music playing in the elevator. We didn't bring formal clothes, so we didn't know if it was appropriate to walk in and just have a few drinks. Those are all just minor things. Overall, the stay was great and the staff was very polite and courteous.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Great Location for shopping and the concert venues. Plan to stay again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Katie
"AWESOME! AWESOME!"
AWESOME! AWESOME! We had a wonderful time at this hotel. Location was perfect! You get a complimentary hot tea/coffee in the morning that makes you feel warm and welcomed! We decided to get the upgrade for the city view, and it was totally worth it!! The bar at night was perfect for my husband and I. We highly recommend this hotel to everyone and we will be coming back to this hotel in our future stay in Chicago!
3 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice Experience"
Great deal for a hotel in downtown Chicago! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very clean. Loved the trendy decor. Parking was available at a discounted rate in the parking deck next door. Great experience. I will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Catherine
Only spent time in bed at the hotel (Was touring the rest of the time), but was very nice regardless.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great!"
I had never written a review online...but I had to for ACME because it was AMAZING! I stayed at this hotel for three nights. I loved the location, the size and cleanness of the room, and everything else. I had such a great experience in Chicago thanks to ACME. However, the only thing ACME could improve is the hotel staff service (front desk). They were not rude or anything but they had no smiles on their faces... It would have been nicer if they looked happier! But, that's a minor thing. I will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Great stay!
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Casey
"Amazing Stay!"
Everything was absolutely fantastic. The hotel staff was polite and outgoing. The rooms were immaculate and the decor was awesome. They have a nice hot tub and gym downstairs. The location was right in the heart of things. We didn't pay to park there, as it was a bit expensive. We found parking elsewhere. It was awesome and we will be back.
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"PERFECT"
Everything about this hotel was amazing! The staff was friendly, the hotel was so cute, the room decor was lovely, the cleanliness spot on, and the location couldn't be any better (especially for the price we paid)
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Hip luxury and great location at a reasonable rate"
I stayed here on a Thursday and Friday night. I arrived to the hotel early around 11:45am, and understandably my room was not ready. No worries, I waited in the West Town coffee shop located in the lobby and finished typing a paper for school. Free Wi-fi, score! My room was ready at 1:30pm, still ahead of the 3pm check-in time. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating (they put my suitcase in my room since I didn't have time before going to a meeting). The room is small, as expected for this area, but definitely not cramped. Bathroom is spacious with plenty of counter space. There is a banquette instead of a desk, which is great because it serves multiple functions in a small space. No view in my room, but that wasn't a big deal since I was here on business and not in my room much. Overall a great hotel for the price and location, would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015