All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3311 West End Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"OK but not great."
First time in this type of facility. It was OK but was surprised at the 'complete' kitchen with no coffee maker.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Good Stay"
Business Trip. Plenty of parking. Free breakfast was a joke and they took away everything long before the time posted. A candy bar and coffee isn't free breakfast and when it's not there at all then... well you decide. Over all it's a good deal for the location and it was close to everything we had planned.
4 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Music Biz
"Close to downtown and LP Field."
Very enjoyable stay. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Terry
"Convenient to Vanderbilt"
Met all my needs during five day stay. Staff very pleasant and helpful
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Vandy parent
liked it
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
donn miertl
"Corporate is cheap"
They are too cheap to hire 2 desk people at prime time. The 1 girl was swamped, she did the best she could.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Okay"
Not even a plastic glass was in the room and staff was indifferent
3 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Conviently located"
conviently located for all of my venues. staff friendly but not efficient
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Herb
"Decent room, but..."
The hotel was in generally good condition. One elevator had air, the other did not. The days were hot, so draw your own conclusion there. The room itself was comfortable and clean. The hotel was close to Vanderbilt, which made it a good choice for move-in weekend. Some other reviewers have commented on the poor continental breakfast, and we would agree with that. However, this property is meant to be an extended stay place, where residents could make their own meals, buy some breakfast supplies, and have whatever they want. If you're only staying overnight, then the breakfast is probably disappointing. The bigger issue for us was that they didn't have the room we had reserved via this site. Rather than one double room, they put us into two singles, which meant having to coordinate things with our other party, and missing some family bonding time. We asked for a discounted rate for our last night, since we didn't need two rooms then, and we have to go through Hotels.com to get it. (We also couldn't speak to a manager until we were checking out).
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Reasonable value"
A decent stay.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Alright"
Location was great, however I went to book one more night (I only stayed one night) and the rate increased by 50. Will not return
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Over priced"
Way over priced for the quality of the room
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"No frills, no cleanliness and no service"
I have never stayed at an Extended StayAmerica and I never will again. The reason I booked this "hotel" is because of it's location to my daughter's college that we were moving her into as a freshman. After driving two days, I wanted a shower so badly. We both did. When we got to our room, I discovered that they do not provide ANY amenities at all. Not even shampoo and conditioner. I had to go down to the desk and they gave me the tiniest shampoo bottle I have ever seen. My hair is just below my shoulders and I needed two bottles just for me. They do not even have conditioner at all. But what made it worse, was when I went to get in the shower there was hair in it. Not A hair, several. I took pictures because I was so grossed out. I rinsed it and sprayed with Lysol because it was now after midnight and I had to be up at 5 am. After a long day of getting her settled at school, I find they also don't provide maid service of any kind. Not even to make the bed or give new towels. This place should charge by the hour and call itself a motel. Worse place I ever stayed. Will never stay at another. Especially because you pay the same as the name brand hotels and get absolutely nothing for it. Not worth the money I spent at all. If I paid cut rate price, I would understand perhaps no maid service, but never the cleanliness. Also, when I saw the condition of the bathroom I was concerned about bed bugs, so I checked. I didn't see any bugs, but the condition of the mattress was gross
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
G
"This is silly, why do I need to give it a title?"
Hotel is OK but not great. Staff was OK but not great. Room was clean, bed was comfortable other than that nothing special. More than a little road noise from traffic on West End. Free Breakfast is coffee apples, packaged muffins and granola bars. Overall, OK but not great. Will probably consider hotels a bit farther away that have lower prices and as a franchise have better rooms and services. Overall, OK but not great.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Convenient and Clean"
Perfect for our overnight. Clean. Refrigerator/freezer very convenient for all the snacks and drinks we had with us for our road trip. Phoebe at the Front Desk was wonderful! She was very helpful, friendly, and funny. I wish every hotel I stay at had a Phoebe!!! :)
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Monica
"Nice rooms"
Nice rooms on the nice end of town. Limited parking though and they didn't clean the rooms daily
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Outdated & Unclean Room"
As soon as we checked into our room, we found a number of items that were clearly owned by the last guest, including a bath scrunchi, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc. This was an extended stay hotel, but there was only one dirty fork in the kitchen drawer. The towels were terrible and we felt really uncomfortable in the bed. It's an okay location, if you're needing to be near Vanderbilt, but we'd recommend going somewhere else if you want to be closer to downtown... and if you care a lot about your hotel room. There's no gym here, which was a total let down, and the "grab and go" breakfast was a few muffins and Chewy bars.
3 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Rian & Tyler B
"Nice hotel close to CMA fest"
Room was clean, staff was friendly, overall nice place to stay
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"ok"
Got a good deal on hotel.com or wouldn't have stayed. The traffic made it hard to get to but service was good, water was hot and bed comfortable which was all I needed for my one night stay.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"For a graduation"
I did not realize how basic it was. Terrible breakfast
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Very clean and welcoming staff. Very convenient"
I enjoyed my stay and was very well rested. It was so peaceful and I felt safe
Other trip May 14, 2014
Vivian
"Not worth the price"
Tiny room, distant staff, only good thing about hotel was its location
Other trip May 4, 2014
"poor value"
This is not a value in any way. I'm in the armed services and was in Nashville for some training; I requested an extra towel to shower one afternoon, as I was showering twice daily, and Ms. "Khadijah J. " bluntly informed me that she was going to have to "deny" my request because she was short on towels and only had 5 left. Certainly, at that price, one would expect more tact from the staff; one would expect the hotel chain to not have a problem with having clean towels; the fact that the rooms aren't made daily, and considering that for you to get clean towels, you have to bring your dirty ones down to the lobby and hope that they have a surplus of clean towels before you can be issued one,...all this is not worth the hassle. Never returning here again. Ever!
2 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Cj
"Too far from downtown Nashville"
no maid service, no bathroom amenities, "free breakfast" was a packet of instant oatmeal; decaf coffee was instant; no snack or soda machines on premises.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Isabel
"problems with this hotel..."
the hotel was OK and clean. and the desk person was fine.but the vent in the bathroom that comes on with the light is terribly noisy and the shower head when in certain positions was also very noisy - we thought that something is happening in wall. we will probably not stay there again. we stayed there only one night so didn't try to change rooms.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Close to Nashville TN hospitals"
PIECES OF TRASH LEFT ON COUNTER AND REFRIGERATOR, IT WAS APPARENT NO ONE HAD CLEANED OR WIPED DOWN COUNTER OR SINK. THE TUB HAD HAIR AND A DIRTY RING(I SPRAYED DOWN WITH LYSOL SO THAT I COULD USE IT) THE HAIRDRYER APPEARED TO NEVER BEEN WIPED DOWN, TO SCARY TO TOUCH. HOWEVER THE BEDS APPEARED TO HAVE CLEAN SHEETS. THIS HOTEL IS CONVENIENT TO THE HOSPITALS WHICH IS WHY WE WERE THERE. WE HAD TO BE THERE BY 6A. I LEFT MY KEYS IN THE ROOM AND WHEN I CAME BACK, THE ATTENDANT EVENTUALLY DID, BUT DIDN'T SEEM TO HAPPY TO LET ME BACK IN THE ROOM EVENTHOUGH I HAD 3.5 HRS. UNTIL CHECKOUT.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Staff was rude and not helpful for information"
The hotel staff acted as if I was bothering them while checking in. Then when I asked what there was for food in the area the information provided was little to none. I also had asked for a taxi and to my surprise no help there as well. The room was nice once the staff decided to look up my reservation on the computer and not on some clipboard. It really kinda ruined my stay! Maybe if I didnt have to walk a mile if not more with a bum knee to find some food and drink it woulbnt have been that bad of a stay; apart from the hotel staffs laziness!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"the worst"
This hotel was supposedly renovated. Floors squeak. We could hear the noise from the upstairs room. Bathroom light and very loud fan come on at the same time. Friday and Saturday night guests will wake you up at 2am as they come in from a night on the town. You may hear a fight or 2 in the hallway. No vending machines. No ice machine but 2 small ice trays in the freezer. 2 plates, 2 cups, 2 plastic glasses,some silverware and a small pan in the kitchen. Only 3 hangers in the closet. Bathroom had small soap, toilette paper and hair dryer. No tissue, no shampoo no lotion. Paid extra for the "daily refresh service" to have the bed made and clean towels. Grab and go breakfast consisted of granola bars, apples and oranges and mini pre packed muffins. They ran out of muffins Sunday morning and did not have any either Monday or Tuesday mornings. I was questioned by the front desk Sunday morning when I took 5 muffins although I was paying for 2 rooms and there were 4 of us. No area map or event magazine available. Only stay at this hotel if you need to be close to the hospital due to an emergency.
6 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Traveler
"Good hotel"
This is a basic hotel without too many extra services, but it was comfortable, clean, and the staff was friendly. There are plenty of restaurants in the area.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"Good at the right price"
Decent motel close to centennial park area, Vanderbilt u and medical facilities. Rooms are spacious, but bed was rock hard.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
al
"Nice location to Vanderbilt U."
My room was nice, but the shower wouldn't run because of the knob to pull to turn it on was rusted and wouldn't pull up and the drain was totally clogged. i had to go down and get WD-40 and a plunger to fix it myself because there was no maitenance man on the weekends. The breakfast is only coffee, tea and individually packed muffins and health bars.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Albert McCausland
"thin walls loud floors"
I was very thankful for earplugs on this trip. I think there was a dog running back and forth upstairs and it sounded like a heard of creatures both at night and in the morning. I could also hear everyone on the hallways. Not ideal when you beef to catch up on some sleep
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"The Most expensive with the poorest accomodations"
The bath sink no stopper. No cleaning after the first day. One bar of soap, the thinnest towels. The "grab and Go" was tasteless
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Don
"Adequate but not impressive"
No frills here. Room was nice enough. Could tell it had been recently renovated. Room was clean which is very important. Not that I needed it but could not find pots or pans which would make cooking on the stove difficult. Customer service was mehhhh. The lady at check in was not rude but not overly friendly either. Did not have any extras like tooth paste conditioner etc. At front desk if was forgotten. Also no ice machine in the building anywhere. Liked the location. Not too far from downtown and close to some nice restaurants. Would stay here again but not if I was trying to impress someone.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"Not so great"
When I arrived my room had a stale smell which went away after running the loud air conditioner. The shower had a huge leak which went all over the bathroom. No complimentary shampoo and conditioner was offered. The bed was hard as a rock. When I went to tell the lady as I was checking out she wouldn't even look me in the face and acted like she had more important work to do on her computer. Won't be back.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
nurse jackie
"Not up to par"
No comforter on bed when I checked in, didn't get it until 7 that night. Garbage not emptied from previous guest. No shampoo or conditioner & they didn't have any at the front desk, I had to go out & buy myself. The manager did stop by my room later & gave me some she had to go out & buy from Walgreens. Free Breakfast is cereal bars.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Liz
"A nice stay"
Everything was ok, had some great staff at the hotel. Just some excess noise from the room across from us.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Dukefan
"Great Place to Stay, don't count on Breakfast"
I didn't expect much for the amount I paid, but I was pleasantly surprised. Spacious room, very clean and new and, best of all, the employees were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to everything be it business-related or just taking in the sights. Just one thing, and not really a major one. If you are used to the free breakfast offered at many of the national chains, the one here may disappoint you. Grab and go is just that: cup of coffee or juice, packet of instant oatmeal and some fruit. It was enough for me but I did hear some guests complain.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Dumping a box of breakfast bars on a table does not constitute "breakfast". Room was dingy, the trash had not been emptied.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Paid for studio with king bed but did not get that"
when I booked my room I booked a studio with a king size bed. When I got there they said they did not have a King size bed available so i took what they had (queen size bed) I had already paid for the room so all in all I was over charged about $20.00 Not huge but it's the principle. Will not stay there again because of that.
4 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Rdnora
Overall stay was good. Claiming to provide pots and pans was deceiving. When we arrived, the stove was not working and we only had 1 pot and a strainer. 3 hours later, the stove was fixed and we had 1 warped frying pan. No cooking utensils except 1 spoon. If you are counting on cooking, bring your own cookware!
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Tracey
"extended stay nashville"
Very nice place, clean and accommodating, great service! Kinda hard to find and the staff couldn't really tell me how to get there. But once I found it, it was nice.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Pam
"NEAR THE PLACES I WANTED TO VISIT"
They are renovating the hotel and it looks good. The carpet beds and rooms look great. I have several minor problems: the TV should have more stations to view MAYBE switch to direct tv, the tub plug was hard to adjust for a shower and the water would not release, and maybe a better breakfast choice. The hotel was different than I anticipated. It was clean looked good and I will stay their when I return to Nashville again.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
John Thomas
"Hoemless shelter"
Place is revolting at the price. This should be $79 not $175. I think Hotels.com tarnished their reputation by listing this. They should refund me 50% as that is all that it was worth.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Laura R.
"Springs in bed"
Staff was overall nice but the bed we slept in was horrible. You could actually fill some of the springs through the matress. We told front desk but there were no other rooms available and they did not offer to do anything for us. We will never stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
p
I requested a top floor room, so it was pretty quiet.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Clean and decent, but you get what you pay for..."
Let me check in early (~1:30) but gave me a hard time about it. Room was nice and clean but bed was uncomfortable and radiator was noisy. After I checked out they let me leave by bag there for part of the day but also gave me a hard time about it "Sir, we don't let people leave bags for more than a few hours." Wouldn't let me use the bathroom to change once I picked up my bags. Inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. Pay $20 more for something closer to Vanderbilt's campus.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Hard to Please
"Easily accessable to downtown and sights"
In twon for a convention and it worked pretty well. like home, did not need bed made up or clean towels for each day. very comfortable and desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Trouble getting cabs, but not the fault of the hotel..would stay again next year for same convention....
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
KAO
when booking this hotel online it stated it was on music row, but it seemed quite away from music row. it wasn't in walking distance to all the bars and museums. The hotel didn't serve a breakfast just a few cereal bars and fruit
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"excellent location but kind of a dump"
I've never stayed in an extended stay hotel. everything seemed really old and low quality. the duvet on the bed was grimey. the free breakfast was basically a granola bar. the internet was unusable. i really wouldn't stay here again unless absolutely forced too. wound up spending $140 a night, and I guess that was paying entirely for the location.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2013