All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here50 Norfinch Drive, Toronto, ON, M3N1X1, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

""Very Welcoming""
Jaeme (hope I spelt your name right)at check in was great she helped out with places for supper as the hotel restaurant is under renovations we ended up eating at Yummys grill on Atkinson the meal was all too good. As for the hotel the bed was comfortable didn't have any complaints......well except for breakfast "continental" it was so we went to sunset grill. Overall our stay was excellent and the pool too was the best as my gf says. I would definitely stay there again if I was in the neighborhood.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"comfortable stay and friendly costumer service."
Overall a comfortable stay. My only complaint might just be that the hotel restaurant was under renovation but for the pricey wife and paid it was worth it.
5 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Santiago
"no breakfast"
The stay was fine. We enjoyed our room. We were disappointed in the breakfast. It advertised a HOT breakfast which is one of the main reasons we chose this hotel. However their restaurant was under construction and we were given a muffin, apple and juice for breakfast instead. This was more than a little disappointing.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Would be great if it wasn't so dim"
The check-in staff was very friendly and helpful, and gave us a room far away from a large group of schoolchildren. The room (2 queen) was clean, had nice decor, and had a refrigerator with a freezer section, in addition to a microwave and coffeemaker. We were very disappointed with the very dim lighting in the room, especially in the bathroom. It would be very difficult to apply makeup or shave cleanly. There was no free breakfast, but they're overrated anyway, so we didn't really miss it. There's a Tim Horton's close by anyway.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice, clean, comfortable"
Basically all good, not high end but clean and ok.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Jay
"No power do not blame God"
No power at the hotel no generator?? What you think With that untrained staff to handle these matters
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"make people stay like their on home"
the power was out we could not take a shower, carry our belonging down stairway, untrained manager in front dusk telling us this is not U.S you can not file lawsuit against us he was running his mouth because i suggested to him to build a generator to run the power when you lose your electric, they did not offer any thing in returne his way of handling this matter was (it is what is ) we do not refund any thing
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
carl
Everything perfect except no complimentary breakfast! I have become accustomed to this amenity at Best Western.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"toronto weekend"
great hotel at a very reasonable price. friendly staff. located in the middle of high rise residential area. about a 15 minute drive to the closest subway stop. would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2014
birte
"Nice Stay!"
Staff are nice, free parking is a bonus to me especially I got a illegal parking ticket in downtown (just to share my experience Parking Enforcement is quite fast in Toronto). Room is clean and comfort, there's a indoor swimming pool which I don't have enough time to try, it seems nice. 15mins drive to big shopping centre Yorkdale, overall is nice hotel!
2 night trip Dec 8, 2014
KWAN YI
"review"
We wanted a place to stay with free parking for relatives and friends while they visited us. The restaurant was excellent except that it was closed Sunday evening. The staff did everything they could to make our stay successful. Thank you Best Western Plus
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Roberta
"hotel smelled of cleaner but not so clean"
check in was difficult and hotel smelled of some sort of cleaner which gave us a bit of a headache. Also they did not accommodate us with a room that did not smell as bad and was ready at time of check in because they insisted an upgrade was required. I would not stay there again. While there was a strong smell of "cleaner" it did not appear clean. Our room was not vacuumed etc.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
bus traveler
"Wedding weekend"
We stayed two nights for a wedding. We stayed in room with one queen bed. Room and bath on the small side, but very clean and modern . Location right off highway, and room was quiet. hotel employees were friendly, courteous and helpful. Would recommend and would stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Luann
I picked this hotel based on reviews I have read and its on point. The rooms are comfotable. Friendly staff. Good Prices
"God value for money"
Clean, recently remodeled, good housekeeping. I stay in of the three hotels that are next to each other in this particular area almost every time I visit Toronto. This Best Western had the best rate. This Best Western does not include breakfast, but there is a nice restaurant on the premises that give a 15% discount to guests. I suspect the good room rate I got is because this hotel was recently remodeled and converted from a Travelodge so it was most likely an introductory rate.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Hotel in North York"
It was a beautiful time. I was in Toronto for a few days and this hotel was fantastic in terms of their service. Cleanliness, friendliness of the front desk staff, the close proximity to the bar and grill, everything. Location was not at all an issue. It's not located within the hustle and bustle of downtown and that is a refreshing thing.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jackie
"Toronto best western"
Hotel is clean & confortable, but the ganeral area is not as desire.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
James C
"Easy access to transportation and downtown."
This was a great experience. Staff was helpful, friendly and extremely courteous. Pool and spa were immaculate and warm. Staff gave us good directions for bus and subway connections. Rooms were updated and cleaning staff very friendly and kept us stocked with towels and the room clean. We spent 5 nights celebrating our 40th anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed Toronto and our accommodations. And, through Expedia, the price was excellent.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Greg
"Decent Hotel very busy location"
I would recommend this hotel again. For the money it was a good deal. Very clean and comfortable lodging. Not the Hotel's fault but the construction made it very hard to get around at times. One of the Hotel staff have me bad information regarding the subway. Spent over an hour going to the wrong location. If the staff doesn't know then say so, don't make things up.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Wanderlust"
Beautiful hotel and wonderful experience. You'll definitely need to rent a car to get to town as the bus would take you over an hour an a half to get to downtown Toronto and their metro is a 30 minute bus ride away. Overall, extremely satisfied with service and hotel appearance/ maintenance!
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Perfect Stay"
We stayed here for 1 night for concert after our Niagara trip. The hotel was very clean and staff was friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
"Niagara Falls"
The hotel is not very close to Downtown Toronto, but is near the highway making it accessible to any attraction. There Is construction in the area.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Olga
"Needed to learn the public transportation system"
Used buses and subway system. Not difficult and people helpful.Very busy city with plenty to see and experience. Unable to get flim festival tickets.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Not Too Shabby"
Honestly, I liked the area. It was quiet. Sure.. It wasn't down town where all the happening was likely to be at, but it was out of the way where it was quiet and you got a peaceful sleep. That is exactly what I wanted. That is why I chose the spot. If you want a hotel closer to places, then choose one closer to down town. This hotel was super quiet and had a peaceful night. The only problem I had with the hotel was when I got there. The hotel room was at 76 degrees (I'm American) and I wanted it at 66 when I sleep. I turned on the A/C and left the room. When I got back it was still at 76. I came to find out that the circuit breaker was turned off and the A/C never kicked on. When I told the front desk, the guy come to my room right away and fixed the issue. I just wish I knew this upfront, but within 20 min my room was cooled down. Other than that the room was reasonable. I am 5'10" and the shower head was a little on the short side so I had to bend over a little. For what I paid, I think that I got a very good deal. One thing, they will want your License Plate number when you check in so they won't tow your car. Just a heads up.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"No real good reason to use this hotel"
This hotel was not as close to the venue we wanted to attend as noted. We still had to take a cab to the event and were gouged by the cab company recommended by the hotel on the trip home. When we mentioned it to the staff they were not at all sympathetic and blamed it on us being foreign. REALLY? The neighborhood is very congested and URBAN and not at all easy to navigate, Pretty awful trip over all. We left a day early and even with 24 hrs notice the hotel would not give us our money back on the 3rd night
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Good for the price"
It was unremarkable which to me meant it was perfectly adequate with little to no issues.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Frances
"Wonderful experience!"
This is the second time that I have stayed at the Best Western on a Trip to York University where my daughter is attending school. The staff is very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable about restaurants, etc. in the neighborhood. The beds are very comfortable; the rooms are clean; the location is terrific for York University; and the area has lots to do. I highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here whenever I am in Toronto visiting my daughter during her attendance at the university.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Joan
Typical hotel. Nothing special. Great for the price. I you don't need anything fancy this is you place
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
geo
"Nice hotel with reasonable price."
It could have been a perfect 5 if not for the limited gym equipment. I workout so gym is a must for me when I travel. Unlike the hotels I stayed before, this hotel's gym doesn't have weights.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Hener
Everything was very nice. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. I only have a few minor criticisms. 1. They only left 2 towels for 3 people daily. We had to request more towels every day at the front desk. 2. The hot tub was a murky yellow color. We did not go in. 3. We went to the attached restaurant for breakfast one day. The service was terrible and the food was edible but not worth the price.
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Guy
"Adequate lodging in a culturally diverse area"
Great variety of food nearby. Staff are friendly, pleasant. First room wreaked of smoke even tho no smoking room. Got new room with a smile and "sorry". Water pressure was a problem. Three calls to the front desk and two visits by maintenance gave some improvement, but still not great.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"where was the breakfast i paid for?!!!"
I was sold a room with a breakfast. Paid a little extra for the breakfast. Found out they didn't have serve a breakfast. Very disappointing. Overall, the room was nice. But next time will not book with expedia if they are selling room rates that include things that you don't actually get.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Close to York University"
The hotel was fine for our purpose, which was to be close to York University. It was clean, and comfortable and the staff was very courteous. It met our needs. (Since there is nothing to do/see within walking distance of the hotel, and we would not choose it if our purpose was to experience the cultural, culinary, and shopping that Toronto has to offer.)
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, however the surrounding area near the hotel was either highly industrial or really run down. The hotel was overrun by "young adults" who were attending an outdoor rock concert and were rather noisy upon their return. I think the staff was overwhelmed by everything because they were very slow to check us in and housekeeping was slow as well, but friendly and clean. I only got one towel when my room was cleaned and requested more, but they never came. The restaurant attached to the hotel was very unorganized and service was terrible. The rates were terrific, however and all in all, I would stay there again to attend the Roger's Cup tennis tournament, but I would make sure there were no rock concerts that weekend.
3 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2014
Beverly
"Great place to stay for Rogers Cup!"
This was a great hotel for our weekend stay during the Rogers Cup tennis tournament. The stadium was a short five minute easy drive away. Traffic in Toronto is always horrible, but this was easy! The hotel staff here was the friendliest we have had in quite some time, and when we went into Toronto to see the sites, they gave us lots of good tips to avoid costs and hassle.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Amber
"Highly recommended for visitors"
Myself and my family had a good time
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Boye
"I thought OK - NOT OK!"
1. very small room. 2. add says free breakfast (NO BREAKFAST). 3. ad says 3 star (1 STAR)
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
MARVG
"I made a poor choice of a hotel."
Poor hotel experience... Hotel Restaurant food was not good, restaurant was understaffed and old dishes were still left on tables because there were no one to bus the tables. Only 2 waitresses and one cook for the large restaurant. Hotel service was poor(no towels in the swimming pool area. I had to go to the front desk to ask for towels and they brought 3 towels to the swimming pool area, but there were 5 people in the pool. So, my wife and I still did not get any towels to dry off.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Nice hotel, but not a nice surrounding area. And farther from downtown than we would have liked
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Rachel
"Nice hotel easy access to highway"
I was very pleased with the hotel and facilities for the price paid. Staff were very friendly and helpful especially on the evening when my infant daughter swallowed some washing detergent, they showed great concern which was greatly appreciated. We especially enjoyed the pool and whirlpool. Hotel was very clean at all times. The only drawback I found was the slow service at the restaurant. Food was great but they need more wait staff. Throughly enjoyed our visit and would recommend this hotel and would definitely return when i am back in Toronto.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Babs
"Affordable but convenient to Canada's Wonderland."
Traveling from Cincinnati OH (Kings Island) to Sandusky OH (Cedar Point) to Toronto CA (Canada's Wonderland) to ride the best roller coasters in the world. Toronto being the last leg of the trip, we were hoping for a nice comfortable place to stay, and Best Western Plus did NOT disappoint. The beds were super soft, the linens were always clean and the bathroom was well stocked. The room also included a microwave and a refrigerator which was great. A nice touch was a recycling bin for cans and plastics. The high speed internet was very reliable and trouble free. The staff was courteous and easy to work with. When we return to Toronto, this will be our first choice.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
I am really dis satisfied especially from receptionist & supervisor behaviour also it was very far from the downtown and there is not any thing in the surrounding neighborhood.
6 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
mitra
"Nice hotel, sub-par management"
Nice hotel, nothing special, definitely a 2-star economy place. Talked to 4 different members of staff about different topics (tripped electricity breaker, no shower cap, directions, printing), all seemed willing to try to help, but slow and slightly confused as if they only just started working there. Also, room was double-booked when I arrived, but was thankfully easy to deal with and not a problem.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Tim T.
"So far from downtown and metro stations"
The room was small and the water pressure was poor. We were in the middle of nowhere with a view of nothing. We had to drive 20 min to the closest Metro station.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"For the money, Pretty good"
I stayed at this room on two separate occasions within a week. The rooms were clean.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Carolina
"Not bad."
Everything was great but the floor hallways werent vacuumed and in the morning it seemed like the hotel restaurant staff were only 2 employees which doesnt seem fair when they have almost the whole restaurant packed for breakfast. Very good breakfast and dinner was alright.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"nice hotel"
I stayed there for four days, it is nice neighborhood, and the price is cheap but the hotel is very good, the room is clean and pool is very warm, my son loves to swim there, I will be back to stay this hotel when I go there.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Beautiful, recently renovated hotel. The neighborhood wasn't interesting or convenient to the city of Toronto, nor to public transit but the price was good. I understand that the Toronto Transit subway will add more service to this area in the next couple of years.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
Len
Clean hotel at a good cost. No frills but comfortable.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Flint
"Nice Hotel, convenient"
Nice stay, outside of Toronto, the area is nothing special, but it is quiet and clean. We forgot a cell in the reception area and we found it, they kept for us. Recommendable if you want a value hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014