All hotels in Jericho, New York, United States of America
120 Jericho Turnpike, Jericho, NY, 11753, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"One of the best Hampton Inns"
Hampton Inn is our favorite brand and this is easily one of the best ones we have stayed at. Beautiful common areas, nice and roomy guest rooms, awesome pool.... Highly recommended.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
Mick M.
"Nice hotel. Very clean and well-appointed."
Nice hotel. Very clean and well-appointed. Great staff, very helpful. Tricky to get into the hotel due to 1-way access road, but we followed the tip of using the Home Depot address for the GPS and it worked great.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Cathi
"Great experience"
Excellent condition/service/cleanliness. You know what your getting with a Hampton Inn. NO fans in the bathrooms, a little pet peeve of mine.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
"BIG room"
VERY spacious room and also spacious bathroom. The hotel is located outside the big city, so it is quiet and nice. Breakfast is on the second floor and also very nice. Hampton Inn is one of my favorite hotels.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
"ALWAYS A PLEASURE!"
This was the fourth time I stayed in this hotel in the past 9 months. It is reliably clean and that is important!! This time I was able to save some money through a special deal from Hotels.com, which was great. The only thing about the savings was that there was no fridge...but I can handle that to save some cash!!! The breakfast area is well-stocked with a good variety, and it is kept very clean. I will be back!
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"PERFECT!!"
I'm very happy with my stay at the Hampton Inn!! The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a hotel. The room was huge as was the bathroom. Showerhead was amazing and soothing! The room was very clean and well kept. Perfect place if your going to an event at the Colliseum. :) Plenty of parking, easy to get to. I will definately stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Jen
Hard to find due to location, but great hotel!
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
gail
"ANOTHER GREAT STAY!"
This was my third stay at this hotel in the past 5 months. I love the cleanliness, the service, and the comfort! The convenience of the location is perfect for me!! Next trip to NY I most definitely plan to stay at Hampton Inn Jericho!
3 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"spacious rooms"
We had a short but pleasant stay at the Hampton Inn. It was a huge plus to have 2 queens + a sleeper sofa for our family of five!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Love the hotel, not the location"
This is a great hotel except for the location. Too close to the highway, a lot of traffic noise and not that easy to get to. I have stayed at another Hampton Inn in the past. That's why I chose to stay here.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Joanne
"Decent hotel"
We got initially lost finding this hotel via the GPS. A tip for this (given by the front desk) - enter the address of the Home Depot (86 Jericho Turnpike) and you will be guided properly. The room was clean and comfortable, barring some minor issues (bathroom sliding door handle was missing/broken and TV remote batteries need to be replaced). The breakfast, while sufficient, was mediocre (all the juices tasted bland and the french sticks could have been avoided). Just stick to the cereal and coffee (which was great). Well, one can't expect a gourmet breakfast but at least they should try to be a better job in its quality. Overall, this is a decent hotel to stay, although it's a bit over-priced..
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
I like this hotel very much. I have been going there for the past two years almost every other month. The hotel is very clean, comfortable, very conveniently located to the places that I had to go and is close to LGA. I have stayed in many rooms in this hotel, and they are all of great quality. I only suggest that if you are given room 128, ask for a room farther away from the reception desk. In that room, one can hear the hotel telephone in the reception desk ringing, and if they are not there to answer it, it keeps ringing for a LONG time, and becomes annoying.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
Great value. Lovely pool and rooms. Buffet great.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Convenient and Clean"
Stayed to attend a funeral in the area. Hotel was extremely clean and modern and convenient to everything on the island. Although it was just off the highway and in a busy section of town it was a little oasis of quietness which we appreciated. Breakfasts were great and well tended to by the staff. Would definitely go here again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Cal
"Very nice hotel on LI"
We had a very good experience at this hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean. Continental breakfast was good. We would definitely return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Good place to stay in LI"
Professional staff. Clean and quiet rooms. Comfortable. Reasonable prices. Easy to get to and from LIE
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Al
"Great restaurants very close , great neighborhood"
The front desk personal were great , helpful and informative. The room was immaculate. The only problem was the tv was really far from the bed. Other than that which is no big deal it was a lovely property as all Hilton Hampton inns are. We enjoyed our stay !
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Jodi
"not in walking distance for us."
it was plesant and clean.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
irene
"SECOND STAY GOOD AS FIRST!"
It was a pleasure to return to this hotel. I find it reliably clean and quiet despite the great location nearby to so many things! The staff is very accommodating, the breakfast area is kept up constantly, and the coffee is great!!!!!!!!!!
4 night trip May 28, 2013
"Not up to the usual Hamption Inn standard"
This hotel was clean and they delivered as promised, however compared to other Hampton Inns I have stayed at it was just fair. The location is jammed in by a busy intersection surrounded by commerical buildings. The breakfast was nothing special, and not really Hamptin Inn quality. The air conditioning was noisy and the towels very thin. I would not go back.
2 night family trip May 30, 2013
"A great last- minute stay"
My, wife, kids, and I were in town to tent to family matters. Another family member had booked us in a hotel that should have been about the same or better quality as the The Hampton Inn, but it wasn't and we didn't care for its location. Our stay made a bad situation a lot more pleasurable. The staff member who checked us could have been more customer friendly and my only other issue was convenience of the getting into the hotel. I had to leave to get dinner and it was hard trying to get back to hotel. All thing considered it was truly a very good experience.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Just ok"
We stayed only 1 night while on a campus visit for my son. The positives were a sleeper sofa in the room and the indoor pool open til 9pm. The negative was the breakfast buffet was only staffed by one person and she had a hard time keeping up with demand on a Sunday morning. Over all not bad but not great either.
Other trip May 3, 2013
"Quick stay but very happy"
Only stayed there one night but it was just what I needed. Clean, friendly, efficient, convenient and with free and fast wifi.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
"Fantastic!"
The Hampton inn is the only hotel we will use when visiting our daughter . This hotel is immaculately clean, beds are super comfy, front desk personnel are helpful and friendly, breakfast on 2nd floor is wonderful .Just like a mini resort inside a hotel!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Mom
"Awesome Hotel"
Check in was easy & quick. The room was excellent, having a nice big comfy bed & very nice seating area & restroom supplied with plenty of towels & other needs. We received a call from the front desk to make sure everything was in order & did we need anything.Checkout was easy too. The hotel had grab & go bags for folks in a rush to get on the road. It included a bottle of water, muffin, snack bar, apple & mints...What an EXCELLENT IDEA!! Definately will stay there again!!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Audrey M.
"Our recent stay"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Especially the young man at checkout. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
"Quick Stay"
Hotel was good, not amazing but good for a nights stay.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"SUPER CLEAN AND CONVENIENT!"
Thanks for a great stay in a super clean hotel! The breakfast is excellent, well stocked and organized. The location is great with easy access to major roads, shopping, and restaurants. My room was so well appointed, very spacious, and with every convenience I could want!! Next time I am in NY I will definitely return to this hotel!!
3 night trip Mar 26, 2013
cheryl
"Typical Hampton Inn"
Typical Hampton Inn - breakfast was ok, beds were comforatable. Only drawback to this location is that it is hard to access the hotel when travelling east on the Jericho Turnpike. You have to pass it and make a big circle back to get into the parking lot. Other than that we were satisfied with the stay.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"good hotel, but the broken heater not acceptable."
No hot water available after 9AM. water heater broke down and could not be fixed till check out time. could not attend a wedding reception.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
We love Hampton Inn in general, but this one in particular was outstanding. The room, pool gym and breakfast are all wonderful. Our room was huge, modern and nicely decorated. Plenty of free parking. An excellent stay.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
Mick
"A night away"
Over all it was nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2013
jeri-ann
Very clean and nice and the beds are always comfortable!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Ari
This hotel is very clean with a very courteous staff. The rooms are big and tastefully decorated and the beds are super comfy. The breakfast was good, the breakfast room was really nice! We will definitely stay here again the next time we have something at my son's school, Hofstra University.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2012
Annemarie
Great place nice and clean and comfortbale. i will definitely stay there again
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Ari
"Casually comfortable - a great place to stay!"
I love staying here!! Rooms are beautiful and clean; staff is helpful and friendly!! Breakfast is awesome!!
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Very clean and modern.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Vicky
"Nice and Clean"
The hotel was clean and very well maintained. The room was comfortable with a spacious and very clean bathroom. the only reason I rate it less on service is because we checked in pretty late (around 5 am) and the person at the front desk was less than friendly. Even though we had called ahead that we would be checking in late, the behavor was not very pleasing. we had to wait for 10 minutes at the front desk for some one to show up. then after calling out for someone, the person showed up and was very rude. Other than that, a very nice property. will consider it again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Shilpy
"Hampton Inn Jericho"
The staff was extreamly helpful and friendly. They answered all questions and were polite and very courteous.
Business trip Sep 23, 2012
Very comfortable beds, breakfast was decent, not a scenic location but it worked for us for this trip
Business trip Sep 18, 2012
B
"Good business hotel."
Missed m y wake-up call the first day, but that was the only problem. I very nice hotel, room, and Internet service was fast and efficient. Breakfast was also very nice.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
Wendy

"Gode senger."
Helt greit hotel. Hyggelig personale. Alltid ledig parkeringsplass. Enveiskjørt innkjøring og min GPS ville kjøre feil vei.Støyende A/C.
4 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Espero voltar logo."
Muito confortavel, na região que precisávamos estar.Recepção gentil. Quartos grandes, bom banheiro. Imediações com alimentação e serviços de boa qualidade. Café da manhã muito bom.Esperamos voltar à região e a este hotel
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Claudio
BR
Très bon service et hôtel très bien situé. Les gens sont courtois et les chambres sont propres.Toutefois, je recommande, si possible, d'apporter vos propres oreillers, car ceux de l’hôtel ne sont pas très confortables.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
tres bien comme l'an dernier ou nous avions deja passe 5 nuits vraiment je le recommande et nous y reviendrons sans soucis
Other trip May 13, 2014
FR
"Chambre spacieuse"
L'hôtel est très bien situé en bordure de l'autoroute. Par contre, l'accès est un peu compliqué. De plus, il y a beaucoup de traffic autour de l'hôtel. Quelques restaurants sont près de l'hôtel. Bel hôtel moderne et propre. La chambre est grande et confortable pour une famille de cinq. Beaucoup d'espace pour le buffet du déjeuner. Très bon d'ailleurs. Un petit endroit près de la réception est aussi disponible pour prendre une boisson chaude ou une pomme.
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Chantal
"todella puhdas huone. ja siistit yleiset tilat"
onnistunut yöpyminen