All hotels in Walker, Michigan, United States of America
358 River Ridge Dr, Walker, MI, 49544, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Bad beds"
The hotel was very clean, pool and hot tub nice. Breakfast was so so. Beds were bad, thank god I only stayed one night
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our clean facilities, and we appreciate the information regarding your quality of sleep during your stay. Rest assured this concern has been looked into.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
melinda
"I was satisfied n will definitely return."
We had to change rooms for refrigerator, but other then that it was great service.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North! Your patience and understanding in regards to the room move is greatly appreciated. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience. We hope to see you again in the near future!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Blanca
"Clean, Quiet, and Friendly!!!"
The hotel was very clean, quiet and had friendly staff. We would consider staying here again next time we're in the area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Thank you for sharing your great experience at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North! We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you to the area!
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Brandon
"Would stay again!!"
Easy access to expressway and shopping. Nice continental breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Guest feedback is a vital component to our successful operation here at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! We look forward to a return visit soon!
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Nice People - Nice place to say !!"
Went up to visit daughter and grand daughter for a long weekend - nice place - very friendly staff - will stay again next time we come up.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North! Thank you for the great review and for recognizing our wonderful team members!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
lee
"Vacation"
Great!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Your five star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North is truly appreciated! Our team is happy to hear your stay was GREAT during your vacation! Thank you!
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Too Noisy L01"
Room L01 us across from 2 conference rooms and the noise was horrible. You heard every word from microphones as well as the room next to us.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Guest feedback is something highly valued here at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North. We are truly saddened to hear that your stay was disturbed by nearby noise. Your comments will help us better serve our current and future guests to provide a quiet, restful stay for all. Thank you.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Angela
"Stay here!"
Very nice hotel. Would stay here again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North for your recent hotel accommodations! Our team is so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we all would love to welcome you back again soon!
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Katie
"Nice enough"
We went during ArtPrize in Grand Rapids so I'm not going to comment about how much the room cost but it was more than I would normally spend for a Holiday Inn. I had no problem with the hotel or staff and they had a great breakfast. The only complaint I have is that the walls were pretty thin. The person(s) next to us had the t.v. on all night and we could hear it.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"One Night Stand"
Just a quick one night stay in Grand Rapids. The room was neat and clean. Nice location off the intersection of Hwy 96 and 131 in a secluded setting, quiet. The breakfast was good with nutritious selections. Friendly, helpful staff. I will definitely use this hotel on my next trip to Grand Rapids!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
We look forward to your next stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North! Thank you so much for your kind review, as guest feedback is an important factor to the successful operation our team runs each day for our valued guests.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Randall
The stay was very nice, the rooms were comfortable and quiet. The pool and fittness area was nice, even though i didn't have time to try it
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
We hope for a return visit to the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North so you can enjoy the rest of our wonderful amenities we have to offer for our guests! Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. Safe travels!
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
"Has everything I need."
The motel is clean and comfortable. There was no hot water when I showered but a phone call to the front desk had that quickly fixed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North! We are so sorry to hear that your guest room was briefly without hot water, as cold showers are never a pleasant surprise, but we are happy to hear that this issue was promptly resolved.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Hotel cost more reasonable than the ones in Holland and Spring Lake.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids-North
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids North. We will certainly utilize your concerns regarding service at the front desk to strive to better serve our current and future guests! Thank you again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
sc
"Modern & Clean Hotel! MUST BOOK this hotel."
We stayed for 2 nights, while vacationing at Michigan Adventure (yes, a 45 minute drive, but worth the drive back and forth). The hotel staff was friendly all around from the front desk, maintenance worker near the pool area, and the super nice lady that works the Breakfast area. Hotel is modern, new, clean...felt very welcoming as I entered the hotel and I was not disappointed when we saw the room. We had a double bed room with all the amenities, it felt spacious, and it met my expectations. Great selection for Breakfast, and the pool and hot tub were a great way to end the vacation!
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Jen
"Understaffed"
While the facility was clean and appeared well kept, there was no one available when we needed a question answered. I Specifically asked for a room NOT next to the elevator and they is where I was put. Then when trying to use the room home to call the front desk it was not working.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Wonderful experience!"
Staff was incredibly friendly, room was comfortable and clean and the location is amazing. Close to everything!!
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"Hotel was ok"
Thought I had booked the room with couch area, but ended u being a normal room. For the price I wouldn't stay here again, I'd opt to stay downtown for a few dollars more...
philip
Excellent
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"YUPPPP!!!!"
Loved everything about this hotel. Newspapers were where they should have been, breakfast VERY clean and organized, and right by a mall!!!!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good, clean hotel."
We were in Grand Rapids briefly for a funeral, and this hotel met our needs very well. The rooms were very clean, and the lobby attendants were friendly. The wifi was dependable (even when streaming a movie), and the breakfast included hot items like scrambled eggs, make-your-own pancakes, and Chobani yogurt. The hotel is easily accessible from downtown Grand Rapids. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"The showers rock"
It was just a quick night, but easy check-in. Comfortable beds. Awesome showers
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
"EXCELLENT"
Went to meet our new grandbaby and wanted to be close by so we picked this hotel because the location was perfect for us. We were pleasantly surprised when the hotel staff was one of the friendliest I've come across and the hotel exceptionally clean. While we were there, the weather was typical Michigan - lake effect snow storm and to our surprise...the staff had shoveled paths around all the vehicles. Now that's service. I cannot say one bad thing about the people, the facility, food, etc. We will definitely by using them again!
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Monica
"great for family"
Great for a family stay. The pool was warm and clean. Also nice having the pool in the basement so you don't need to worry about the kids keeping people up.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great hotel, outstanding customer service"
I recently stayed at this hotel during a snow storm, when I was unable to drive home to southwest Michigan. I booked my room at the last minute, but my preferences were still met, and the accomodations were excellent. I didn't have my phone charger with me, and the front desk was able to loan me one for the night, and also schedule a wake-up call. The room was modern and clean, including a ipod/iphone dock alarm clock, multiple pillow options, and an updated bathroom. The highlight of my stay was walking out to my car in the morning to find that someone had literally shoveled a path around my car and the others in the parking lot, since we got at least 6-12 inches of snow overnight.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"great staff"
staff was very helpful
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
A local hotel for us but need to stay in the city to "drive" girls around the town for a bachelorette party. Front desk was friendly. Quiet neighborhood and hotel in excellent condition. Wish I could find this at all Holiday Inn Express.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Above and beyond expectation/Thanks Nichole."
This stay at the Holiday Inn hotel north of Grand Rapids was terrific or even better! I loved the location tucked in off the main road and yet convenient to shopping and restaurants. I specifically want to compliment Miss Nichole Miller who was the representative at the front desk when we checked in and throughout the first night. My daughter was car sick for the last part of our trip. As we arrived at the hotel she felt the need to get sick which unfortunately happened right in front of the hotel. Feeling bad about this I told Nichole what happened and that I needed something to clean it up. She would have nothing to do with that plan and graciously cleaned the area without reservation. This goes beyond customer care, Holiday Inn should value this young ladies commitment to customer service. Her desire to make our stay amazingly comfortable went above and beyond normal expectations. Please make sure Holiday Inn management at this location see this review. If you are unable to send this to the specific hotel please let me know as I am so moved by her performance I will want to submit a complimentary comment to the hotel myself. Tha
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Bev
"convenient and comfortable"
Comfortable in a decent part of town for getting around. Great shower head.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great Value and Service!"
Wondeeful stay - we will be back!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"very nice"
hotel employees were all very hospitable
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
renee
Needed to stay within a short distance of the down town without the down town hassels. Seven easy drive minutes from the downtown.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Labor Day Weekend"
Close to downtown (about 10 minutes) Breakfast included - (but get there early because there was quite a crowd- probably due to the holiday weekend). Great hot and cold food selection. Comfortable room and pillows. Room had a mini fridge which was a pleasant surprise. Modern style room/bathroom. Very clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Zoe
"Holiday Inn Express - Walker MI"
This hotel was exceptionally clean - staff very friendly and knowledgable about the area - able to use the computer and printer for business - free wifi - and very nice breakfast buffet - will stay again when in the area. Thanks!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Slight problem with the fire alarm first thing in the morning ... But very nice hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
The manager was very nice and helpful. Price a little higher than others in area.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
The hotel was very nice and the staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
The whole stay was great! The hotel was very clean and neat, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. It was located away from the main street so it was quiet, but it was within walking distance of pretty much anything u could need for shopping, dining or anything of that type. Would definitely stay again!
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2014
"This was a great hotel"
Stayed here two nights for a "Girls Weekend" with my daughter and two grand daughters. The hotel was very helpful and courteous, the room was clean and pleasantly appointed, the pool was perfect and a, supposed, Continental breakfast was included with our stay....it was the most elaborate continental breakfast I've ever seen. We all had a great time and I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Denise
"Very Nice Place"
It costs more than some of the lower end hotels, but the quality and comfort definitely exceeds what I expected.
1 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Outstanding cleanliness and service"
Wonderful visit. Superb, friendly staff throughout. Beautifully maintained, very new building. Great pool + hot tub, open 9 am til 11 pm, with no time restriction on kids: very important for us. A short, 15 minute drive from downtown. Will definitely consider returning for another stay if we decide to visit Grand Rapids again. One of the best hotel experiences in the last 5 years.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Gibbro
"Excellend Facility and Amazing Staff"
I could not have asked for a better hotel!! It was extremely clean and the Double Queen room left enough room for 2 adults and 3 teenagers. The beds were pretty hard, harder than I would prefer but that is a personal preference. The staff was fabulous as well. Friday night we forgot to call for a cot until after 9pm. The cot was up to us in less than 10 minutes. Housekeeping did an amazing job as well. We stayed Friday through Sunday and I normally have to call for something that Housekeeping forgot. Towels and garbage's were handled and they even noticed we had used the replacement toilet paper and left an extra one. The hot breakfast was great also. Service was extremely slow on Sunday morning and the flow of the breakfast counter allowed people to easily "cut" after we had been waiting 10+ minutes for eggs, biscuits and sausage to come out. However, the ladies were very friendly and engaged the group as they worked. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends, family or complete strangers. Fabulous stay!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Christine
"Wonderful stay for family of four."
Original stay was for two nights. Ended up extending stay by an extra day. Stayed in queen suite. Room was very clean, had plenty of room and comfortable beds. Pool was also very clean and we'll maintained. Front desk staff at check in was extremely friendly. The hotel was in the final stage of renovations so the entire hotel is remodeled. Breakfast in the morning was good. The only complaint is that the Sunday morning breakfast was understaffed for the amount of guests. As a result the breakfast host was not nice and complained about the lack of help around the guests. All other staff members were friendly and welcoming. Definitely reccommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"My old neighborhood"
Disappointed in they charged 30.00 to my account just in case I had any charges.What kind of policy is that? They already had my card number, but to see it on my banking account taken out without my knowledge. Now I have to wait several days to see if they replaced it. This will be the only time this will happen I will not stay again.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Good location!"
The location of this hotel is great if you don't mind staying a few minutes outside of the city. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping near by. It's easy to access from highway 131. I would book early though, as the rates go extremely high if there is something going on in Grand Rapids, and it is definitely not a $200/night hotel, which is what I had to pay this last stay. The other reason I stay there is because they have a continental breakfast in the mornings. It's nothing special, but better than naught. Rooms are comfortable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Niobe
"Close to Delta Plex, but not worth the stay"
We needed to be reassigned to a new room, after checking in, because one of the beds had come off the frame, was impossible to even sit on because the mattress would tip up when we sat down. In our second room, we had to turn off the heater, (in the middle of winter) because it made SO much noise, it kept us awake! The complimentary breakfast was very dissappointing - nothing hot to eat was offered, the eating area was displaced into a basement room not big enough to hold 8 people, and we had to the use the same stairways the construction crew used, which meant that the stairs were covered in dust, dirt, and construction residue and debri. Disgusting!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
The shower was broken so we had to shower in another room. The thermostat was broken. the room was either too hot or too cold. It was either 78 or 64. I expected a little more than that from a newer Holiday inn.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Things listed as included cost extra $7 an hour to play a Nintendo64! Cold pool, and a very minimal channel selection. My wife and I were dissapointed.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"kick off your shoes"
Nice place to kick off your shoes and relax for the evening. Keeps up with the hotel standards.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
"not worth the price"
While it was clean and the service was great, there was no justification for the price I paid. I stayed in a $100 hotel room and paid almost $170 for it. The TV's are not updated, the beds could be much more luxorious and there was no mini-fridge or microwave in my room. Again, I would give this a great rating if the price was much lower, but for what I paid, I expected much more. I will not visit again.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
Nice hotel, clean. The bed is really close to the ac/heating unit.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013