All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
25438 Sw Parkway Ave, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Pleasant, comfortable, better than expected."
I read the reviews, disregarded the best and the worst, and decided to take a chance based on price and location to our activities. It did have it's shortcomings, but my overall experience was good and we would stay again. We were outdoors for majority of the day, everyday, and just needed a basic place to post up and sleep. This suited us just fine for those purposes.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Gina
"Good value for the area"
The motel is a little worn but they keep it clean. The front desk ladies were very nice and helpful. I liked having laundry room right there for my 3 day stay. There was a Starbucks, Subway and a Panda Express across the street.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Comfortable, convenient - just right for my needs."
The staff was friendly. The Hotel was clean. The building and fixtures are older and showing wear. Ultimately the price, location, and freeway convenience contributed to my choosing to stay here. I would stay here again. My only negative from my stay here was the that the matress was too soft - worn maybe...
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
anthony
Staff was very accommadating except for the lady that checked us in last Friday, Aug 16th. Her attitude was very bossy, making one feel like we were mentally challenged! The rest of the staff was excellent.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"OK for a day or two"
Front Desk , on check in, totally understaffed. Ten minutes to check in one person on top of that who was slow and computer system slow. Check in 3:00PM and room not ready at 4:00 PM. Cigarette holes in blanket in a non-smoking room. Hair dryer in bathroom did not work. Hallway smelled like heavy cigarette smoke. Needs some improvement before I would recommend. Location is only big plus.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Just right for the price"
We needed a decent, inexpensive hotel for our family to stay in until our new home was ready to move into and this one served that purpose exactly. Clean, basic room with comfortable beds and pillow options. We were happy to have free WiFi included and the free breakfast was a nice perk as well (although breakfast hours only go until 9 so no sleeping in if you want to make it in time for breakfast.)
6 night trip Aug 3, 2013
We stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was dated but clean.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Miranda
Overall it was fine. There were no available outlets for my computer or other electronics without me unplugging things like lamps, tv, clock radio, etc. Also, the hair dryer was broken, but other than that the room was nice and comfortable. The location was great for my needs as well.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"A little out of the way, but clean and comfortable"
the Super 8 provided us with exactly what we needed. The hotel was clean and the check-in was a breeze, with hotels.com. It was not close to Portland, but a nice price for the stay, and no airplanes or travelers scurrying around. Bottles of shampoo and soap were provided, and breakfast was a good set-up. Waffles, bagels, coffee, OJ, all self-serve, but very good for the deal.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Reasonably priced hotel just off the freeway"
The hotel was fine for my purposes - a one night stay while passing through on business. I probably wouldn't stay here for longer than a other or two as while it is clean and comfortable, it is not the most modern of hotels and there is no fitness centre.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Derek
"Never Again!"
The Hotel was in poor condition at best. The online critique was evidently doctored and any bad review was removed. There was a musty/ mold smell to the hallways which originated from the moldy ceilings in the bathrooms. The staff was unpleasant and almost "put out", to answer any questions. Thin walls and just an overall bad place to stay.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Keith
"OK hotel"
It is just another super 8 nothing special. Needs to upgrade TV's and put another garbage can in the room.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
james
"Great business stay"
I stayed here for 2 nights and it was perfect for what I needed. I was in Wilsonville on a business trip and this hotel served its purpose. The breakfast was great too!
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
"Resources within Walking Distance"
Overall is was great. The customer service was superb on all shifts. Convenient location for all services. Easy Freeway access. Best motel in it's pricing model. Highly recommend for a quick stay.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Fit our needs for a place to stay"
If you just need a decent place to rest your head, this fits the bill. The hotel is quiet and relatively clean and comfortable. Bed was a little hard, but not horrible and the a/c was quiet. The remote for the tv didn't really work, but we weren't there to hang out in the hotel and watch tv, so it wasn't a big deal. Not really close to anything except a target & burger king, but right off the freeway so everything was within 5 mins.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Good Hotel if you don't need/want anything fancy"
We like Super 8. They offer a nice breakfast and are dog friendly. If you are just looking for a place to stay and do not want anything fancy this is it. The Wilsonville Super 8 is located off the freeway across the street from a Mall and Costco.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good for price"
It was fine. If on a tight budget, it is a decent place. Good location. Nice staff
1 night trip May 21, 2013
"Great Place To Stay"
Had a clean, quiet, affordable room. With the many stores and restaurants right across the street, it was nice to just walk over to. Right off the freeway. Would definitely stay there again!
5 night business trip May 12, 2013
"Dated-Clean & Comfortable"
Motel interior, hallways & motel room felt dated,BUT cleam and comfortable. Had microwave/fridge and cable TV and wirfi which worked very good. STAFF very friendly and helpfull. I would stay again in the future
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Jay
"Close to convenient fast food, the 5"
Exactly what we needed -- extremely affordable, clean, safe. Free breakfast not much to speak of, but a Starbucks, Pizza place, subway right across the street, plus a Target in case you forgot to bring anything with you. Walls a little thin, but otherwise was just fine.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Clean room - great price!"
I attend a conference every year in January and have been staying at this Super 8 for about 4 years. It is a very good value for the money. The staff is very nice and the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
Shari
"Won't go back. Pay a bit more & stay somewhere els"
They need to change their carpet and mattress!!! Ugh... So old and smelly! Won't stay here next time. We rather pay $20-30 more for a comfy hotel. Bfast was bad as well.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
Climber Family
"very pleased"
It was good i would recommend it to others everything you need is in walking distance.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2013
steve
"Repeat stay at convenient and comfortable hotel."
This is the second time I've stayed here. The bed is SO comfortable. Nice to have a refridgerator and microwave. There is a convenience store open all night right next door and the next morning I was close to Target, Costco, Starbucks, and the freeway. I have family in Tualatin, so it's a perfect location for us to stay when her house is filled up with other family members. I've noticed that the check in process is slow, so I always book direct with Hotels.com and then it speeds up the process. Nice to have coffee and some food in the lobby in the morning. No, it's not anything fancy, and I think the carpet could be a little cleaner in the rooms. Bathrooms are small and appliances are cheap, but who cares. For this price I'm thrilled with the value, convenience, and the comfy big bed!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2012
Laurie
"It was a clean place to sleep"
The bathtub stopper was broke, couldn't take a bath, the sink took 1 hour to drain. Bed was comfy. Needs better maintained.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2012
Shelley
"nice place for low amount of money"
The bed was very comfortable even better than most expensive places
Other trip Dec 7, 2012
"A nice experience"
My boyfriend lives on the other side of the state and i have roommates. So to accommodate all when he can visit me we get a room and the Super 8 was great.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2012
Jennifer G
"great place to stay!"
Super 8 in Wilsonville was a perfect -place for us to stay for the Thanksgiving holiday. Rates are exceptionally reasonable. We shall be back!!! :)
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Danielle
"Good value for money"
Upon arrival the room was just slightly subpar. Bedspread needed changing, some amenities missing. Once notified however, everything was resolved to our complete satisfaction.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
BJ
"Good for the price."
Bed was comfortable. Location perfect for our purpose with easy access to i-5 and 205. Staff was friendly. Carpet was a little dirty.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
Laurie
"nice place"
Front desk clerk very friendly and helpful. outstanding customer service!!! Always a good place to stay
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2012
"An ashtray next to a fire station"
The location of the hotel was conveniently off an interstate exit, which provided easy access but was far enough away to limit traffic noise. Continental breakfast was limited but satisfactory. On the negative side, I cannot recommend the property to non-smokers. All 4 floors, especially the hallways, smelled VERY strongly of cigarette smoke to the point of being beyond annoying to those of us who do not smoke. There is a fire station a few doors away that will provide you with random wake-up calls.
3 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Bob and Sue
My room smelled horrible. I think they tried to cover up old cigarette smoke with some disgusting perfume. The tub did not drain and it was unclear about the pet fee. I was lead to believe it was for both but it was per dog. The air conditioner needed replacing as it did not cool the room. Everything was outdated. If I wouldn't of prepaid with hotels.com, I would of gotten another hotel.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2012
jill
"Great staay for the price!"
Great stay for the price. Nothing fancy - just clean and comfy!
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
This hotel was exactly what you would expect--clean, nice, comfortable. It was a solid two star hotel
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"close to all must-see sights"
Very satified with the cleanliness of the room, Hotel location, and front desk service.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2012
I liked the convience of being close to the hospital I was to have surgery at the the next day. I did notice that the sink did drain somewhat slow as indicated in another review. I didn't get a chance to try breakfast as I couldn't eat the morning of my surgery. I only heard a couple of loud vehicles during the night. The bed was comfortable. There seemed to be a lack if outlets on either side of the bed. Although not mandatory in hotel rooms, I was surprised to see an older tube television.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012

"Good Stopover"
Overall pretty decent value
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Michael W
"Super 8 - Willsonvlle OK"
We were looking for a 'cheap & cheerful' place to stay on the way to southern Oregon, and the Super 8 in Willsonville fit the bill. The hotel was easy to find, the room was large, clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Missed the breakfast that was included with the room, an offering that ended a bit early (9 am), and found that the only other place nearby was a Starbucks across the street.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Ken Hardie
"Ok..."
Hotel itself is pretty run down. Rooms were clean but dated. Ok for a quick stay but would not suggest longer term. Staff were polite and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Rosie
"Short Stay"
It was a good location. Their breakfast was ok but was available nice and early.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Janet
"Great Location and surrounding businesses"
This was just what I needed. Inexpensive but clean and safe. Why do people complain about a $60 room like they paid $260? Love the proximity to highway and the resturants and store right across the street. Will stay again.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Mrs. C
"Noisy at night, couldn't fall in sleep"
Overall it was the worst hotel I would never recommend this place to anyone
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Very bad experience at Super 8 hotel"
We have a very bad experience with the evening Manager which is very mean. She put us in a smoking room even i make a non smoking room reservation.We couldn't sleep for the whole night because of the cigarette smell. We went back to the evening Manager and almost begged to move us in the non smoking room, but there's no luck.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Margie
"Basic Super 8. Nice staff and good road trip stop."
It's a Super 8 so there's not much to be too excited about here. But the staff were incredibly pleasant and helpful - we were travelling with our bikes and didn't want to leave them outside and they were happy to put them into their storage room for us. The room was fine and did the job. Bathroom wasn't spectacular nor was the shower, but for a short stopover on a road trip it was nice to just be able to settle down and use the free wifi and watch some tv and wouldn't complain.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Not good place"
The hotel is too old, smell bad. The service is good.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Close to Where we needed to be."
I was very suprised for a super 8, after reading some of the reviews. Just goes to show, you need to experience it yourself before judging. Not a 5 or 6 star, but very comfortable, clean and friendly. Very reasonably priced and included a continental breakfast. We would stay again. We have quite a long holiday to go here in the States and for us this type of accomodation for the price is great!
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2012
Debbie
Water drain is bad! No alarm clock! Also the blanket is to colourful!! Although we could go through rooms that is amazing! But the room looks really old and on the outside wow it looks amazing but seriously make that change happen! I hope that if we come here again please make these changes!!!!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012
"convienience"
booked the hotel before reading the review from the guests that stayed in this hotel and mostly bad comments. But turn out my stay was quiet pleasant and total not true for what the guest said on the review
2 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2012