All hotels in Federal Way, Washington, United States of America
1688 S 348th St, I-5 Exit 142B & Hwy 18, Federal Way, WA, 98003, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Really nice for the price"
It was a very go experiance.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Harry
Great stay. Need more pillows in room.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
"nice outside ugly inside"
l found the first room we were given had a very over powering perfume smell to it. The bed is old and worn out,carpets in the room are stained and smelly. We requested a new room and the staff was very helpful with this request. The second room still had the perfume smell to just not as overpowering. The rooms at this hotel are worn out. the carpets in the hallways are badly stained and in need of replacing. We will NOT be staying here again . There was comments on the site about it being upgraded and this was only for the outside of the building. als the ice machine was very loud and leaked badly
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"worst place I have been"
Didn't stay. Got charged 20 bucks to cancel my reservation. Rooms smelt like urine. Staff was rude. Complained about first room because it smelt really bad, so the upgraded me to a room that smelt really bad and had stains all over the white bedding. I felt like I could have gotten a disease just walking through.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Ryan Thompson
"Horrible!"
Rooms were dirty dirty dirty! Switched rooms twice n they were allll dirty! Dirty sheets, bugs in the tubs, dirty carpets, walls and entertainment centers looked like they had poop dripping down the walls!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
dont go!
Pretty decent and comfortable stay. The room is spacious and clean.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"A Nice Place Just to Lie Your Head"
After staying at many of the hotels further north in Seatac while traveling the I5 cooridor, I've seen what many comparably priced hotels.com offerings are and I found this a pleasant surprise. It's the bare minimum, nothing more or less, but a clean room, nice folks at the front desk and great location. I'd stay here again---often.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Not recommended!"
There were way too many dark stains on the hall way carpets. As soon as I walked into the room the smell of fried food hit my nose like a brick wall. The beds were much lower to the ground than what I'm use to at a hotel, but was pretty comfortable. The bathroom was clean, but the sink faucet was little temperamental. You had to be exact to turn off completely. While I was getting ready to sleep, I noticed that the toilet water kept running on and off. It was really annoying and took me a while to fall asleep. Must say for $123, it was totally not worth it! Definately will not be staying here again! And the cherry on the top to this stay was, when we got up to load the car, there was a homeless person sleeping in their car right next to us.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Heidi
"Replace the carpet"
This is a great choice if you just want clean bathroom facilities, towels and sheets. The carpets in the room and hallways are nasty. There are stains everywhere. I wouldn't want to have small children there because of the carpets. My children are young adults so we kept our shoes on. We just stayed one evening. The hotel is very convenient to nearby shopping and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If they would replace the nasty stained carpet this would be an excellent place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Jon
"Dirty room unwatchable TV, over priced,"
Lousy continental,reported TV as unwatchable, (i do not expect hd but not a snow storm. Room was filthy but at 2000 and needing to bed down did not care. Oh and at $120 per night a lousy value. This is a $50 at BEST room.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Third worst hotel I've ever stayed in."
Room was filthy. Beds were bad when they were new. They are faaaar from new. Bathroom floor was sticky. I've been on the road for 2.5 years at about 300 days/year, and I had travelled fairly extensively before that. Not sure what was going on in Seattle/Tacoma, but just about every room in a 30 mike radius was booked. Because of this - the room was also obscenely priced at $150/night. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone, under any circumstances.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"OK for one night"
Have allergies so smells really important to avoid. This place did not smell real good. Kind of like an old musty place, maybe a little Fabreez would help! The bed was a bit worn out but overall it works fine for the price to get some sleep between flights.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"comfort"
they must have looked for a long time to find cheaper and more uncomfortable chairs.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
roger
"Dirty room"
Messed up the room,walked in on another couple they had the room. Got that straightened out, entered our room found a large stain on carpet and the room smelled. Second day i walked out of our room and another couple were trying to go into our room. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
erik
"Parking was crazy but ok experience"
Stayed 2 nights room was good nothing special you get what pay for but good to rest head. Breakfast ok. Overall good night resting my head.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Spartan, but comfortable enough"
The guy at the front desk when we checked in that evening (Monday, July 21st) was super friendly and helpful. We arrived frustrated because we had been trying to get a nicer hotel closer to SeaTac Airport for a flight the next day, but found everything booked, so staying at the Super 8 much further away was not ideal for us, but we made the best of it. Again, the guy at the desk was very nice and very helpful. The hotel itself felt old and tired, with stains on the carpets and a musty, stale feel to it. The room was bare bones with a just few plugs stuffed with adaptors to accomodate the lamps, fridge and old school tube TV. Good thing I had brought my ownn extension cord to allow us to charge our phones. At the end of the day, all that really mattered was comfortable beds and lots of hot water for a shower, and I can say that we got both. The beds felt clean and we slept well enough, and the shower had plenty of pressure and hot water. Also, the free Wi-Fi worked just fine. For the $100 we spent, this room was a good enough value, but I can't say I would recommend it to a friend unless it got some basic upgrades. Side note: while breakfast was included in the price, you might want to check out the Denny's, located right next door.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
My tolerance for gnarl is quite high, but this joint was overly gnarly: Thick dust on some exposed surfaces, unlabeled and undependable shower temperature controls, and visible residue on the toilet. This is why I travel with a jug of bleach in my trunk.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Gunga Din
"close to park"
Although it was close to wild waves the overall neighborhood was sketchy. The staff was friendly bit the rooms are old and all smell of smoke. It is showing its age.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Okay low-end motel."
Extremely slow to register - would hate to be second in line. Continental breakfast was of poor quality and crowded. Coffee took forever to brew! Shower/bath faucet was upside down - cold on left and hot on right. Skimpy towels and one had a hole in it. When arriving in room, bathroom disinfectant smell was so strong it burned my eyes.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jan
"Needs improving"
I hate to give this hotel a bad review since I found out that the current owners had just purchased the hotel a month ago and are just starting to renovate. So I will say the front desk staff were awesome. After the first night in a horrible room I asked to be moved and they were very accomodating. I am willing to bet once the renovations are complete this will be a good hotel but as of right now it's definitely a work in progress.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Pokie
"Need to step up their maintenance and service..."
This motel is "tired" and understaffed. Front desk person was swamped. After being gone all day, upon return our room was still not serviced. The fitted bottom sheet did not fit the mattress properly and constantly kept sliding off the corners (???). There was a hole in the bedspread. No extra amenities, but still for $86 a night, one would expect two towels per person and not have to keep asking for more. We stayed at a Motel 6 on our return trip and had a far greater positive experience.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Perfect for a quick cheap weekend get-away"
My husband and myself found this hotel last minute online as we were going up the next day for a concert that weekend and to spend some time in seattle. Absolutely loved the fact that they served free breakfast.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Busy location"
The hotel was remodeling. Back door opened late at night. Garbage outside was overflowing. Noisy. Stained carpeting.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Barb
"hotel stay"
When I arrived the hotel was being painted, so inconvient in getting to the office to get checked in. The bathroom was super clean, but the rug seemed in need of a deep cleaning. It was a non-smoking room, but it seemed like there was still a "stale smoke smell". It was quiet even with a busy road near.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Not so bad, not so good"
When I arrived, reserved room was not ready. So they arranged another room for me. The room was on the road side and it was noisy. The location of hotel is close to highway and easy to find. However, it caused the noisy situation. I had hard time for shower with cold water.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Simple, clean, good price. Consistent"
Just what I was looking for, a clean, safe place to stay for the night. Complimentary breakfast was a nice plus. Bed wasn't the most comfortable but I would stay again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Booked motel month before stay, received room that reeked of smoke or some other disgusting odor. Had to open window to get fresh air, then had to listen to freeway traffic all night long. Hallways were dirty, showed lack of cleaning with build up of dust, lint, etc.. along baseboards.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Perfect description of an off-the-highway "Motel""
The staff was fine, not like super friendly or welcoming but they did their job, no complaints. And I felt the room was clean. It's just the overall look/feel of the place that feels very very poor and old. In much need or update/renovation. Oh and the bathroom in our room 314 kept filling up/flushing every 10 minutes, super loud and annoying trying to fall asleep to that. So yeah, in need need of a little work.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Olga
"Front desk employees were Super- Star's"
It was great, allot of activity in a and out but overall I appreciated the way they treated me, especially morning staff. Very convenient for the fact it is next to I-5 and Highway 18............. Maybe like ten dollars cheaper and I can say it was perfect!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
Mr.Sarcastic
"horrible"
This was the worst experience I've ever had with booking a room with a 3rd party service. The room smelled and the toilet wouldn't flush. I was told the maintenance worker was sleeping and it couldn't be fixed until he woke up. I didn't even take my shoes off to sleep nor did I get under the cover. Just an overall horrible experience. I wasn't looking for a hilton or anything but this was the worst.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
PDXer
"Dirty"
Bed linens had not been changed Carpet was old and funky. Certainly not a $100 accomidation.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"One more stay"
Stayed at this Super 8 while we were having house repairs done. Very comfortable beds, large room. We'd stay here again if needed.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Patti S.
Room was comfortable to stay in close to everything we want. Front desk people are nice and helpful.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
"Check in problem"
Our chick in take long time for nothing He ask for a lot of things like licenc even we dont have care for adress
Other trip May 19, 2014
Love staying at this Super 8! We have extended our stay twice now and will stay another couple days! Everything here is perfect!!!
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Extended stay"
We had to extend our stay for another 2 days, love staying at this Super 8 hotel. Close to everything. We would stay here again if needed. Rooms are large, beds are comfortable.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"It was just fine"
For the money it's good. Clean ! Just good ... ... ... ...
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Blah"
Staff was not super friendly, room had a lot of hair in the bathroom.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Good hotel"
Comfortable stay & had no issues. Was satisfied for a nights stay,
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Horrible!!!!"
We checked in at the hotel with no issue. Went to our rooms (we added a room for more guests) unpacked and pulled the covers back on our beds. There were rat feces and urine in 3 areas on the sheets. We immediately called the front desk! The response was "that is not possible" We demanded that she come look for herself. The front desk clerk came to our room looked and said yes you are right. She told us to move to the next room. Where we ofcourse pulled all blankets off the beds and looked under the beds... We found pieces of mattress on the floor with remnants of what looked like noodles... IF it wasnt for having our dogs with us to keep critters away, we would have left the hotel immediately! . I carefully read the reviews and the majority was favorable. This hotel was disgusting and we had a horrible experience. Warm Regards,
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Teresa
"First Time"
It was a pleasant feeling being there, quiet, clean and well designed for the purpose or resting one night to keep traveling. I had a very good resting night.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Abel
"America's Most Wanted!!"
What a freakfest! I needed a hotel for the weekend while in Kent and Super 8 was it. I have never seen so many abandoned cars & vehicles in a hotel parking lot in my life. The other guests looked and acted as though they were hiding out and obnoxious! The bed was hard as a rock and the heat was unbearable!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
person at front desk was friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was run down, had problems with free wifi, and did not seem very clean.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Parker
"Hotel next to freeway and shopping"
We were disappointed in the cleanliness of the room. Coffee pot was dirty and had not been cleaned, could have used a Good dusting (not just table tops) other areas very dusty. Ceiling light fixture in bathroom did not work. No electrical outlets - Clock, TV and refridge all plugged into same outlet so in order to use desk lamp or charge phone you had to unplug something else. No microwave. We had a 3rd floor room and hotel had No elevator. Very thin wall and lot of noise. Fixtures were old and out of date - some in bathroom were rusty. Duck tape was used in hallway to hold molding in place.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Softball Mom
"not satisfied"
just off the freeway,can't open the windows. no elevator, no luggage cart. the building is not flat, a little bit strange. the room is small, too simple for the price. the breakfast is ok.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
aah
"Old hotel"
This hotel provides the basic - place to stay overnight. It is old, shows years of wear and tear. Not a pleasant stay. At least the bathroom was clean.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Fantastic hotel"
Once again another great stay at this Super 8 hotel in Federal Way, WA!
4 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Patti
House keeping needs to pull out the beds and clean behind them really dirty
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Ok"
we stayed in Room 205. It was old, 95% clean and had a good mattress. The bath was also very old, had a little toilette. It was ok. But the breakfast was fantastic. I would have never expected, that it was so good. Coffee, different Kellogs, boiled eggs, different toasts and bagels, candies, o and a juice, ... The manager was very knowledgeable and made ​​sure that everything was neat and always replenished. The location was great. Opposite there is everything you need (Walmart, McDonalds, Starbucks, ...). Behind the hotel you can go in all directions (5, 99, ...)
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Matt and Anna
"Went to visit the grand kids."
Hotel was clean. Their is also a good breakfast. An easy hotel to find, and has easy freeway access. It is a comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013