All hotels in Federal Way, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1688 S 348th St, I-5 Exit 142B & Hwy 18, Federal Way, WA, 98003, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Needs improving"
I hate to give this hotel a bad review since I found out that the current owners had just purchased the hotel a month ago and are just starting to renovate. So I will say the front desk staff were awesome. After the first night in a horrible room I asked to be moved and they were very accomodating. I am willing to bet once the renovations are complete this will be a good hotel but as of right now it's definitely a work in progress.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Pokie
"Need to step up their maintenance and service..."
This motel is "tired" and understaffed. Front desk person was swamped. After being gone all day, upon return our room was still not serviced. The fitted bottom sheet did not fit the mattress properly and constantly kept sliding off the corners (???). There was a hole in the bedspread. No extra amenities, but still for $86 a night, one would expect two towels per person and not have to keep asking for more. We stayed at a Motel 6 on our return trip and had a far greater positive experience.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Perfect for a quick cheap weekend get-away"
My husband and myself found this hotel last minute online as we were going up the next day for a concert that weekend and to spend some time in seattle. Absolutely loved the fact that they served free breakfast.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Busy location"
The hotel was remodeling. Back door opened late at night. Garbage outside was overflowing. Noisy. Stained carpeting.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Barb
"hotel stay"
When I arrived the hotel was being painted, so inconvient in getting to the office to get checked in. The bathroom was super clean, but the rug seemed in need of a deep cleaning. It was a non-smoking room, but it seemed like there was still a "stale smoke smell". It was quiet even with a busy road near.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Not so bad, not so good"
When I arrived, reserved room was not ready. So they arranged another room for me. The room was on the road side and it was noisy. The location of hotel is close to highway and easy to find. However, it caused the noisy situation. I had hard time for shower with cold water.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Simple, clean, good price. Consistent"
Just what I was looking for, a clean, safe place to stay for the night. Complimentary breakfast was a nice plus. Bed wasn't the most comfortable but I would stay again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Booked motel month before stay, received room that reeked of smoke or some other disgusting odor. Had to open window to get fresh air, then had to listen to freeway traffic all night long. Hallways were dirty, showed lack of cleaning with build up of dust, lint, etc.. along baseboards.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Perfect description of an off-the-highway "Motel""
The staff was fine, not like super friendly or welcoming but they did their job, no complaints. And I felt the room was clean. It's just the overall look/feel of the place that feels very very poor and old. In much need or update/renovation. Oh and the bathroom in our room 314 kept filling up/flushing every 10 minutes, super loud and annoying trying to fall asleep to that. So yeah, in need need of a little work.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Olga
"Front desk employees were Super- Star's"
It was great, allot of activity in a and out but overall I appreciated the way they treated me, especially morning staff. Very convenient for the fact it is next to I-5 and Highway 18............. Maybe like ten dollars cheaper and I can say it was perfect!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
Mr.Sarcastic
"horrible"
This was the worst experience I've ever had with booking a room with a 3rd party service. The room smelled and the toilet wouldn't flush. I was told the maintenance worker was sleeping and it couldn't be fixed until he woke up. I didn't even take my shoes off to sleep nor did I get under the cover. Just an overall horrible experience. I wasn't looking for a hilton or anything but this was the worst.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
PDXer
"Dirty"
Bed linens had not been changed Carpet was old and funky. Certainly not a $100 accomidation.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"One more stay"
Stayed at this Super 8 while we were having house repairs done. Very comfortable beds, large room. We'd stay here again if needed.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Patti S.
Room was comfortable to stay in close to everything we want. Front desk people are nice and helpful.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
"Check in problem"
Our chick in take long time for nothing He ask for a lot of things like licenc even we dont have care for adress
Other trip May 19, 2014
Love staying at this Super 8! We have extended our stay twice now and will stay another couple days! Everything here is perfect!!!
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Extended stay"
We had to extend our stay for another 2 days, love staying at this Super 8 hotel. Close to everything. We would stay here again if needed. Rooms are large, beds are comfortable.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"It was just fine"
For the money it's good. Clean ! Just good ... ... ... ...
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Blah"
Staff was not super friendly, room had a lot of hair in the bathroom.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Good hotel"
Comfortable stay & had no issues. Was satisfied for a nights stay,
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Horrible!!!!"
We checked in at the hotel with no issue. Went to our rooms (we added a room for more guests) unpacked and pulled the covers back on our beds. There were rat feces and urine in 3 areas on the sheets. We immediately called the front desk! The response was "that is not possible" We demanded that she come look for herself. The front desk clerk came to our room looked and said yes you are right. She told us to move to the next room. Where we ofcourse pulled all blankets off the beds and looked under the beds... We found pieces of mattress on the floor with remnants of what looked like noodles... IF it wasnt for having our dogs with us to keep critters away, we would have left the hotel immediately! . I carefully read the reviews and the majority was favorable. This hotel was disgusting and we had a horrible experience. Warm Regards,
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Teresa
"First Time"
It was a pleasant feeling being there, quiet, clean and well designed for the purpose or resting one night to keep traveling. I had a very good resting night.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Abel
"America's Most Wanted!!"
What a freakfest! I needed a hotel for the weekend while in Kent and Super 8 was it. I have never seen so many abandoned cars & vehicles in a hotel parking lot in my life. The other guests looked and acted as though they were hiding out and obnoxious! The bed was hard as a rock and the heat was unbearable!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
person at front desk was friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was run down, had problems with free wifi, and did not seem very clean.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Parker
"Hotel next to freeway and shopping"
We were disappointed in the cleanliness of the room. Coffee pot was dirty and had not been cleaned, could have used a Good dusting (not just table tops) other areas very dusty. Ceiling light fixture in bathroom did not work. No electrical outlets - Clock, TV and refridge all plugged into same outlet so in order to use desk lamp or charge phone you had to unplug something else. No microwave. We had a 3rd floor room and hotel had No elevator. Very thin wall and lot of noise. Fixtures were old and out of date - some in bathroom were rusty. Duck tape was used in hallway to hold molding in place.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Softball Mom
"not satisfied"
just off the freeway,can't open the windows. no elevator, no luggage cart. the building is not flat, a little bit strange. the room is small, too simple for the price. the breakfast is ok.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
aah
"Old hotel"
This hotel provides the basic - place to stay overnight. It is old, shows years of wear and tear. Not a pleasant stay. At least the bathroom was clean.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Fantastic hotel"
Once again another great stay at this Super 8 hotel in Federal Way, WA!
4 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Patti
House keeping needs to pull out the beds and clean behind them really dirty
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Ok"
we stayed in Room 205. It was old, 95% clean and had a good mattress. The bath was also very old, had a little toilette. It was ok. But the breakfast was fantastic. I would have never expected, that it was so good. Coffee, different Kellogs, boiled eggs, different toasts and bagels, candies, o and a juice, ... The manager was very knowledgeable and made ​​sure that everything was neat and always replenished. The location was great. Opposite there is everything you need (Walmart, McDonalds, Starbucks, ...). Behind the hotel you can go in all directions (5, 99, ...)
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Matt and Anna
"Went to visit the grand kids."
Hotel was clean. Their is also a good breakfast. An easy hotel to find, and has easy freeway access. It is a comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Poni
"The motel"
The hotel overall was ok the place was not so clean and it smeld bad but it was in a centric place so there was plenty of stuff to do arownd
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
nflow
There was street construction going on outside all night which wasn't their fault, but since the hotel had a lot of vacant rooms, we would have appreciated having rooms on the opposite side from the construction. The bathrooms were clean but the room had paper cups and candy wrappers on the floor by the bed.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Noisy freeway smelly room but Wild Waves Close!"
I would never stay again the noise from nighttime trucks, traffic, was horrible I had to drink a lot to get to sleep! The room smelled bad so I opened the window which usually will help at Hotels but then the traffic noise and smell was there. The double queen rooms are on the bad side of the hotel and I had 4 people. If you had two and on the other side it would of been much better!
2 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Bigfoot
"Easy to the freeway and near the airport"
We were four and always whe need moré towells ,they only put 3
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"It was alright for what I wanted"
It was alright for what I wanted which was a cheap place to sleep that was close to the water park.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
The front desk clerk was not helpful with us or other guests that we saw. She kept yawning as she checked us in. There were folks camping out in the street in front of the hotel and a person sleeping in their car parked next to ours. There were women there that did not appear to be guests of the motel but were there to party. We immediately looked for another place to stay but did have to spend one night.
5 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Very run down"
The hotel itself is very run down, the pillows were awful, they almost crunched when you put your head down. Our room smelt awful. Scary neighbourhood, police circling the hotel at least 6 times per night. No outdoor area for patrons to sit at, no benches, no chairs.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Atkee
"This place has gone down hill big time."
I have stayed here 5 times in the last 10 years and really has hone down hill. It is cheap but you get what you pay for. The homeless camp on the street in front of the hotel was bad. Two broke down looking motorhomes. People sleeping in their cars in the parking lot. Carpet was very dirty in the hallway and in the room, the AC unit blow a bad musty smell. Bedding was old and dirty. Chair in room looked 25 years old. The bathroom was not clean and the shower was pretty gross. I will never stay at this hotel again. I'm a machinist so I can handle dirt and grease but they have just let this place go.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2013
Terry
"Close to King County Aquatic Center"
Too close to the freeway, the coffee wasn't replaced in the room..however the beds and pillows were comfortable, the a/c worked, the breakfast was good, although one morning they did run out of waffle mix. Decent price for a decent hotel, would be nice if they had microwaves.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Mostly Clean"
A truckers motel. Best thing I could say is, "It was mostly clean." Old beds. Old tv. Old smoker's rooms.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
kurt
"Just OK"
This Hotel was just OK. It smelled a little funny, musty, in the room and was very dated. We just needed a place to sleep and it worked well for that. You do get what you pay for! I would use it again but it was well below what I expected,
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Roger
"Suited our needs perfectly!"
We were glad to have a decently priced room close to the family event we were attending. Thank you very much.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Croalls
"Avoid at all costs!"
This was by far the worst hotel experience I have ever had. This hotel does not do justice to the Super 8 name. You walk into the hotel and the place smells like mold. The rooms were disgusting! The comforters had multiple burn marks in them. The linen were threadbare. The piece de resistance was the shower that didn't work. Combine this with the lack of plugs to find a place to charge your phone and the multi-outlet extension cord that was completely utilized by plugging in the mini fidge, tv, and lamp for the room and you get a dirty, unsafe, and unfunctional room. When we complained to the front desk we were advised maintenance was unavailable and were not offered another room. If our plane had not been delayed so long and resulted in an arrival at 1am with a need to be on the road again by 6am we would have left the hotel that night. There has been no effort from the hotel franchise or the managment to assist in making this matter right. I have made multiple calls several days with no resolution or help.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
Rebecca
"The smell and oldness..."
Would not stay here again...too much street noise...
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
The motel was awesome.
Business trip Jun 5, 2013
"Good place to stay"
When we come to Federal Way to visit friends, we always stay here at the Super 8. Very convenient to all places we go to.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Patti
"I Would and I Wouldn't Recommend This Hotel"
I would and I wouldn't recommend this hotel. The price was okay for what we received. We had a double non-smoking queen because there were three of us. It must have been a smoking room at some time because we could still smell smoke albeit probably from long ago. Apparently all double queens are at the back of the building which is the noisy major road side so we had to leave the fan on all night to try to block out that noise. The TV did not work and the toilet ran all night. We didn't watch TV and we closed the door to the bathroom. The morning breakfast was adequate but we ate early so I don't know if they ran out of food later. The staff was impersonal and not friendly. I was not impressed with the hotel but it was clean enough and served our purpose for the night.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
CT
"Easy access to Freeway and shopping."
I've stayed here a couple of times now and the staff has been friendly and helpful. I like the fact that it is located close to places to eat and places to shop. I especially like the easy access to the freeway. I plan on staying here again when I am in town.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Ok for short stop"
Clean, in convenient location. Fridge was leaking, then not working, also power outlets not working- could not power up gadgets.
Other trip May 12, 2013