All hotels in SeaTac, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3100 S 192nd St, SeaTac, WA, 98188, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Just fine"
We stayed at the Super 8 SeaTac for one night last week after a late night airport arrival. As far as airport hotels go, this one was pretty standard: zero frills, a pretty pathetic continental breakfast, and a room so musty that we had to run the AC all night to deal with the smell. The staff we encountered were nice, however, and we appreciated the free shuttle to and from the airport. I would have fewer complaints if I didn't feel like we'd grossly overpaid.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"its a room"
if you need a room, it is definitely a room. I have seen better and I have seen worse
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
EC
"Great Airport Location"
Room was clean and comfortable. Definitely an older hotel but the location was good for the airport and shuttle bus was an added plus. We even added an extra night to our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The key system did not work as it should have as our keys had to be reworked at least once a day while we were staying there. Also their "super breakfast" was not all that the name made it appear to be.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"It was all great"
We were only there for one night, but we were very comfortable, and well treated.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
JWan
"mid range price hotel near seattle"
We arrived late and got up early with no issues. The room was clean and it was quiet.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Stan
"Adequate"
It was a typical super 8. all other neighboring hotels were full and this was the short straw choice. Clean enough, quiet and had a shuttle to the airport. For an overnight stay, what more do you want? Limited places to eat in the vicinity but again adequate for a one night stay.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Noisy Hotel Close to the airport"
Everything was okay but the constant noise(slamming doors, water running, people laughing, etc.) We couldn't sleep. The air conditioner is way too noisy, please improve it.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Seattle Super Eight"
The motel is large, plenty of parking, and very conveniently located very close to airport. Rooms are clean and modern, but no frig or microwave. Free internet worked very well. Everything worked fine, but I really miss the frig and microwave. Staff was nice.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Clean Room, Plenty of Parking"
The room was clean and very comfortable. We inquired about where we could buy the pillows that were on the bed because they were so comfortable. Pleanty of free parking. Definitely would recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Kenny
"Terrible Hotel"
This hotel was terrible.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Not a good stay"
I wanted to save some money staying a little far away from downtown Seattle and made this choice based on the ratings. My room was awfully smelly and did not have a microwave/refrigerator etc.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Harry_J
"FOR THE FRUGAL SEATAC'ER ONLY"
This place is nasty, if you are trying to save a few bucks and are just passing through, it will suffice. The hotel staff is great, but the tiny, cramped hallways, foul-smelling rooms and the coffee spill on our comforter (let's face it people - nobody washes those things) was less-than desirable. There were about five consecutive shuttles from other hotels for every one Super 8 Shuttle - the drivers were awesome, but only one shuttle is tight if you are sitting in SEATAC for 45 minutes.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport....but...."
The hotel itself was nice and convenient, but we arrived at the hotel at about 1230 at night after flying for 18 hours and really wanted to just crawl into bed. Unfortunately, the night staff person was trying to man the desk, field calls and clean and make up rooms, so after checking in we had to wait about 30 minutes for her to do that. She was nice and friendly and apologized, but she left a dirty towel hanging on the door and it made us question what else didn't get done. The room was quiet and dark for our short nights sleep and the bed comfortable. Also a very nice breakfast.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Not again... Staff was very nice but.."
Facilities are old and badly in need of an upgrade... People banging doors all night long... Only 1 pillow that was really flat... Won't be back..
"Convenient"
We stayed at the hotel 3 nights at the beginning of our trip and then returned for another night at the end of our trip. The hotel was simple, but comfortable. The hotel is an older hotel, but it was comfortable and had good breakfast options. The night staff was nice. We stayed there because it was convenient, close to the airport, reasonable priced and had a shuttle. Would probably stay again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"An OK hotel."
Very dated hotel. Definitely needing some paint and updating. Had a bad smell from the time you entered the lobby. Room was clean and staff friendly. Breakfast was very basic. The shuttle service was a great help getting to the Light rail and back.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Sessie
"Provides basics but not much more."
We stayed at the hotel two nights because we couldn't find an available room anywhere else. I can think of no other reason to choose this hotel.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Was very pleased"
Was very pleased with the room and parking.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
"Close to Sea-Tac"
Basic Accommodation close to the Airport
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Ray C
"ok for 1 night"
Convenient to airport, good shuttle service
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"FBI"
This was my second overnight stay in less than two weeks. See my review from 5/30/14. This time my first floor room smelled like a mix of deodorizer mold and mildew. The bath tub had a ring of black mold under the rim where the two fiberglass tub pieces join and could only be seen when I took a bath . I am disappointed. There was no card left in the room. I had an early flight next morning. Price went up 20.00 per night and I had booked these rooms at the same time. For almost $90.00 I got. less for more money than my first stay on 5/31.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
FBI
"Wish I Could Give a Higher Rating"
If I give reviews, I like to give good ones, but I can't this time. The hotel was musty and smelled of chlorine. Combined with Seattle humidity, I actually thought there was a pool on-site. The breakfast was limited, in my opinion: no fresh fruit, the orange juice wasn't really orange juice. The waffles were pretty good. Also, we experienced 3 repair issues and 1 security issue: Repair Issues: 1. Toilet loudly ran every 4 minutes making it harder to fall asleep. We informed the front desk and it was quickly fixed by the hotel repairman who was quite nice 2. Tub faucet stopper that sends water to the shower head broke -- it fell right out of the faucet. We informed a housekeeper who was in the hall, but it was not repaired that day, so my husband fixed it himself 3. The handle for moving the curtains fell off. My husband elected to fix that himself too Security Issue: - The housekeeper, who apparently didn't report repair issue#2, also left the door propped open by having the deadbolt engaged. She probably does that while she goes in and out to clean. But leaving it that way meant our room was unlocked for 12 hours! Thankfully nothing was stolen
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
SB
"A management disaster"
No management on site, the housekeeping staff was struggling to check in customers and get them to their rooms...no keys as they did not have passwords to computer etc. they worked hard and cheerfully trying to keep things going. No ice in ice machine In am the one desk person who was there, again no management ever present, had to work the desk even after her shift was over and then hop out and drive the shuttle to the airport still with no backup except housekeeping. Hooray for their dedication to the hotel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"ok"
clean, secure place to spend the night.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Good practical place to stay. Very clean but queen bed had sheets that were too small. Quiet except for the airline traffic which is to be expected. Limited breakfast choices.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"funny smells"
It smelled like something died in the bathroom and the room had a wet dirty dog oder
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"FBI"
Great location, convenient , and reasonably priced for quick overnight stays. Room smelled like a harsh cleaner . I checked in at midnight and did not want to deal with calling the manager but I have read other reviews with similar complaints. I will stay there again.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Good for the price"
We stayed for a night. The room was clean and breakfast was good. Good price for the stay. Very close to airport and shuttle bus was easy to arrange with. Overall, highly recommended for a brief stay especially with the convenience to the airport and not too far to downtown Seattle.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Vancouver Traveler
"good value"
Convenient to the airport, friendly shuttle service. The bathroom is next to the hall and the bed further away from the door making it much more quiet. The breakfast was nice and a server present to take care of any needs. It was very clean-though the bathroom sink was slow to drain.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Sue
"Close to airport, shuttle service free"
Great staff, clean rooms,excellent location,covenient shuttle to from airport . Breakfast could be better running out of supplies need more proteins like eggs,bacon sausage
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Cynthia
Had the most comfortable beds ive ever slept on in a hotel....no back ache! Every person on staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a 7 eleven across the street and several restaurants nearby.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
"close to airport"
cleaniniest of room
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
veronica
"Good budget place"
I've stayed at Super 8 SeaTac numerous times and will again. For a quick overnight near the airport at a reasonable price, it's fine. 24 hr airport shuttle is nice as I usually arrive late. Several food options within easy walking distance too.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
AKpilot
"worth it for the price"
The beds are NOT comfortable and the room is sparse, but everything was clean and in working order. The front desk was great, location is great and the parking is reasonable. Its a decent deal all things considered. If you want fancy, go up the road and pay twice the price. If you want a clean room for a night before or after a flight, book here. We've stayed here several times and will again when we need to fly early.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Northwest traveler
I just wish when I ask for a handy capped room I would get one. The motel was good enough to get me a bench for the bathtub but not really built for a big person. But I was otherwise happy.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
wayne
"It's a Super 8!"
close to airport with shuttle and a good price for a 6 hour stay. We did not need a fancy hotel with a larger price for just a short nap!
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Jackie
"Convenient for getting to airport"
Easy check in and pleasant staff. They were very accommodating to questions & needs.cle
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"A good night's rest"
I booked this room because I was traveling the weekend with a dog and my wife and kids needed a clean room with a bed.... knew going in this wasn't the Hilton, but we just needed a place to sleep for a few hours before we got up to get to the next baseball tournament... Super 8 exceeded my expectations. The room was very clean, and the people were friendly...the rates were competitive and I slept as good as I would have anywhere. I will for sure stay at Super 8 again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Todd
"Retirement trip"
Hotel rooms need a facelift, very old, stained carpet. Bath was clean, overall room clean just stained and old. Staff was excellent very friendly and always said hello even cleaning staff. Location is good to SEA-TAC, area not best but all airport hotels there even more upscale, felt safe and no issues. If hotel had facelift and charged a bit more would be the perfect hotel..
3 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Super 8"
Personnel and service was very friendly and attentive, room adequate very close and convenient to airport. I was satisfied. Hotel condition was worn down.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Daisy
"very convinent location"
nice staff and very convinent free shuttle bus. The breakfast also not bad. It's good place for wait take a airplane.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
mel
"shuttle and entrance ok"
Room islike a white cell, no personality at all, very poorly decorated, cheap white paint with absolutely cheapest furniture available, VERY bad plumbing although, an attempt has been made to upgrade the bathroom. It is very poorly done, water has two temps-too hot and too cold
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Great transport to Seatac"
convenient for our trip to Mexico. Good place to leave car. Staff very helpful and friendly
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
Charli
"Noisy"
Mostly noise from the Jets taking of, but it is an airport hotel . Typical Super 8.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Rat
"Night before flight"
If you need a just a place to stay for both smokers and non smokers, then this is it. Just a simple hotel with a simple breakfast and comfortable room to sleep in. A casino next door for food or if you want to gamble a bit with decent food for a little price.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
BOYPNOY
Super 8 was my favorite hotel until it became over 65$, there's no frig in room (or microwave). Tub is nice, sleep inn didn't have that (but that's the ONLY thing). 8 doesn't seem to have any specials unless mystery booked. So aahgh, just ok, to spendthrift in my opinion. DO love waffles.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Seatac Super 8"
Very Nice facility, good price, great service, no frills but very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Get what you paid for"
Very cheap motel. You get what you paid for. Stayed for one night and one night only. Carpet was was so dirty and stained that I ended up wearing slippers.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"my stay here"
I thought it was well, overall. The only concern I had was the shower I took in the morning: it wasn't that warm/hot. Otherwise, it was a great experience with the affordability that came with it. Also, the breakfast options were great. I'll come again.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Shannon
"Good enough for the price and safe stay"
It's close to Airport and major shopping center which are the main reason for us to choose this hotel. The room are basic and clean. Although the first one we got had a faulty shower but the staff immediately help us switch to another one which had no such problem. The free parking is good and the free breakfast are really good for us (save us time). I do consider booking again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013