All hotels in Berlin, Germany

• Value
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"Convenient inexpensive hotel"
If you just need a convenient, inexpensive place to sleep it is the perfect place. The location is ideal. It is easy to get to all the points of interest quickly by bus or subway or even walking. The hotel staff was friendly. The room isn't fancy but clean and comfortable. The bathroom is a bit tiny but any place with hot water is fine for me. Free wifi and a tv in the room were nice too.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Central Berlin at New Year's"
Enjoyed my stay at Aldea Novum once I was properly checked in and settled. Very close to U Station and in a varied and interesting neighborhood. Pleasant and easy walks West to Ku-Dam shopping area or East to Potsdamer Platz and on to Mitte. Good and inexpensive restaurants and supermarkets in the area, a valuable asset. Was forced to wait for initial check-in, but arrived on New Year's Eve, so much activity was expected. Some front desk personnel were quite friendly, while others were simply professional. Would recommend to traveler looking for good, clean, and simple rooms. Not fancy or plush, but a great base to explore Berlin.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
The hotel was nice, we were 2 people staying in one room for two nights, and we have been given a huge double room with a total of 5 (yes, FIVE) beds! They were nice enough to leave 4 packs of gummy bears on the table. There was free wifi, but no free breakfast. What baffled me is that there was a glass bottle of sparkling water standing on the table in our room, with a 4 euro price tag attached to it. At first I thought it was just complimentary, but then my doubt kicked in and I got a feeling that they are going to charge us 4 euros if we ever open that bottle. So they put it there to tempt us. Very sneaky. In the end, I never touched it. Oh yea, when we were checking out, the receptionist wanted to charge us 15 euros for a breakfast, when we NEVER used it at all! He sounded so sure about it, too: "That'll be 15 euros for 2 breakfasts". That incompetence really shocked me. In the end, they checked the list and found out that it's someone else wrote down our room number when signing it.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
The rooms were very clean and in good order but the bedroom carpet was stained. The bedroom was very spacious but the bathroom was small and a bit awkward.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Very Good Accommodations"
Great location across from a U-Bahn. Spacious room for a economically priced European hotel. The prostitutes working nearby was a little surprising for such a nice neighborhood, but were not unruly. It was concerning at first, but not a big problem.
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
I stayed in room 528. Good sized room. Clean and maid visited the room every day. The hotell is located 2 min from U Bahn. Good breakfast at a reasonable price. Very happy with our stay.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
"very nice hotel in Berlin"
I thoroughly enjoyed my recent stayed for 4 nights at Aldea Novum hotel. I took the bus 109 from the TXL airport then transferred to M19 at the Kudamm station. the location was a stones throw away to the metro which is a plus! very easy to get from the hotel to main attractions sites. they have a good wifi connection in the room. I wasn't able to try their breakfast buffet, but they seemed to have a decent selection. Also, there is an amazing and extremely cheap Turkish/kebab restaurant around the corner of the hotel, be sure to try it.
4 night trip Dec 5, 2013
A good starting point to visit Berlin. Not a luxury hotel, but the room and the bath were ok and the price quite fair. I had a pleasant stay there.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Staff very cold and scarcely motivated or keen to help. Most of them, at the reception, look like bored from any request. Garage is handful, but not immediate to reach it. They had sold me a big single beds, but it was actually two small beds I had to get them close. Bathroom is very small. Position if good enough, being very close to bus and metro stations. A lot activities (restaurants, banks, prostitution) in the very close surroundings. If only the staff at the reception smiles once in a while....
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Perfect.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
"Nice hotel in the center of Berlin"
This hotel is in great locations, near by train and everything, very quiet.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Good hotel."
Excellent location, near the U2 subway line, which takes you to all the main sites in the city. Very good value for money, clean, utilitarian, solid.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
one of the best hotel ive stayed in.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"YES!"
excellent, safe, helpful, and accommodating.
4 night trip Sep 21, 2013
The hotel suited my needs and purse perfectly. My room was so quiet that I was astounded by the number of guests who turned up for breakfast; how come I hadn't heard more noise? The breakfast too was excellent and very good value. The room was beautifully clean, and had no unecessary extras. The only slight remark I would make is that I am not a large person but found the shower rather small. I kept hitting the water lever when washing. Otherwise, thank you for a very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"My Go To Hotel in Berlin"
I've stayed at this hotel around two dozen times during the past year as a business traveller. It has everything: central location, 24 desk with good service, reasonable rates (although their prices fluctuate a lot). If I were planning a romantic stay-in-our-room weekend I'd probably choose a different place, but for every other situation this is tops.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2013
"GREAT HOTEL! GREAT VALUE!!!"
This hotel is a great value!!! It's rooms are large and clean, and the breakfast was great!! The neighborhood is very convenient, with lots of fun bars near by for LGBT, and right in between two U-Bahn stations, so public transit is a breeze!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Lawrence
This was my third time in Aldea Novum Berlin Centrum and I think is a very nice and confortable hotel.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"An average hotel"
The hotel is in a good location, 5 minutes by a subway to the Potsdammer Platz and then you can walk to the Brandenburger Tor and through the street Unter den Linden to the Alexander Platz. Our room was clean, but a little bit old. There isn´t a fridge and an air conditioner, which is quite important during the summer. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Overall you get what you pay for.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Jana
The rooms was very nice except it was too hot and the windows only opened a bit. We asked for double bed and they gave us separately but not a problem. The breakfast too expensive so we went to a great Cafe just around the corner for a quarter of the price! All the rest stuff about the hotel were great (room space, clean bathroom, Ubahn near)
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"They just care about money. Receptionists r lier"
A big hotel on such an avenue with prostitu.. Hotel does not care about customers and receptionists lie in case of any problem. They just care more money. Wifi didnt work 2 days. Receptionists were really rude. Disappointing experience.
Response by Novum Hotel Aldea Berlin Zentrum
Dear guest, we regret you did not enjoy your stay in our hotel. Unfortunately, we cannot influence the environment around the property but provide comfortable accommodation and friendly service. Our front office team refers to the terms and conditions which are equal for all our guests. If there is any payment issue left Expedia customer service is always available to assist you. We apologize for the inconvenient WiFi connection, allthough it is additional, free of charge, and not guaranteed in case of malfunction. We appreciate your comment and we will inform our staff about your evaluation. Respectfully, Hotel Aldea Novum
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
JAcop
"Close to mass transit and very convenient"
The hotel was very old looking and it felt old, however it is conveniently located to the metro rail. Main attractions are easy to be accessed via the railway such as the Brandenburger Tor and Alexander Platz, as well as the open air music festival at the Gendarmenmarkt. do not stay too late at night as the cords later on after 9 PM are a bit scary.
3 night romance trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great value, close to subway"
I was satisfied with the room, and surprised what a nice hotel it was, given the price. The only thing I'll complain about is the internet. The WLAN works fine in the lobby, but in my room I kept losing my connection.
Response by Novum Hotel Aldea Berlin Zentrum
Dear guest, thank you for your positive evaluation. Due to your complaint we will check the WiFi connection at the hotel in order to improve our service. We would be glad to welcome you again. Sincerely, Hotel Aldea Novum
2 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Good location and a great bargain in Berlin"
The hotel is well kept, the room is large and comfortable. The bathroom is clean although a bit small. The service was acceptable. Breakfast at 7.50 euro is a bargain with all you can eat bread, cold cuts, cheese, fruits, juice, coffee etc. The location is excellent, just steps away from a U-bahn station, and within minutes from most major attractions in Berlin. Overall a great bargain for a centrally located Berlin hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
Don H.
Everything was very good and pleasant. Except for the rooms on the front (street) side: the noise of the traffic (3+3 roads plus in between the railway for the city trains) was extremely loud and penetrating. The noise could only be quieted by closing the windows, but since it was very warm weather, that was hardly an option.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Clean hotel near to U2 station B�lowstrasse"
This hotel is extremely good if you take into account its relatively low prices! Easy access to several points in Berlin.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Good Hotel close to metro station(U-Bahn) U2"
Good Hotel close to metro station(U-Bahn) U2, but the region area is not good at night..(Also the region doesn't contain the town spirit and it is not a shopping street..but the bus 85 stop or the metro U2 were so close. very good staff.. ex: the cute friendly reception girl named (Iskandari)...
Other trip May 7, 2013
Omar
Internet was not working properly in rooms. Parking was not too expensive compared to other hotels in Berlin (5E/day). Breakfast was good and rich regarding choice. Hotel location was good (close to Postdamerplatz)and U-bahn station just in front of the hotel. Bathroom was very small.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"would stay here again."
Great hotel at a fair price, near old town,very small bathroom - but it has one !
Response by Novum Hotel Aldea Berlin Zentrum
Thank you for your kind evaluation.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
Yosemite sam
"Berlin"
I usually stay at a hostel but found the price of this hotel too good to pass up. It was clean and quiet. Well, quiet on the inside. Outside someone screamed at least once a night from the street below. I liked having a safe in my room.
Response by Novum Hotel Aldea Berlin Zentrum
Dear Donald, thanks for your positive evaluation and your nice comment. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are sorry for the exterior noise, but unfortunately we cannot influence the situation. The safe is standard equipment in all our rooms. Best regards, Hotel Aldea Novum
6 night family trip Apr 10, 2013
Donald
"Convenient Location"
Hotel is half-block from an U-bahn stop, which was a definite plus. Also, only a 10-15 minute walk to KaDeWe and the Ku-damm. The front desk staff was very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious and met my needs, although two lampshades were missing, which gave it a slightly shabby appearance. Breakfast (optional) was good. I would stay there again based on the value and convenience.
6 night trip Mar 20, 2013
Cathleen
Nice hotel, frindly staff and great location next to public transports. good parking facilities. okay value for money if you dont wont complete luxury.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"Excellent!"
Perfect location in central western Berlin, right on the U2. Exactly as described and then some, huge spacious room, very clean great breakfast buffet, staff were helpful and bilingual. Would definitely stay here again...
Response by Novum Hotel Aldea Berlin Zentrum
Dear guest, thanks for your positive evaluation We are pleased to inform our staff about your appreciation and would be glad to welcome you again. Best regards, Hotel Aldea Novum
3 night trip Mar 3, 2013
Thom
"Close to underground"
Nice Hotel, helpful staff. Close to the underground station and only a few stops from ZooGarden.
Thanks for your kind comment. Best regards, Hotel Aldea Novum
1 night trip Feb 20, 2013
Near de train and subway
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
Impossible to exclude the heating in the room. The pipes that carry hot water to the radiators are external. The environment is extremely dry! I was forced to open the window to sleep: noises of heavy traffic and on cold weather.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
It is my first stay at the hotel. Room is clean, well organized, resorption is friendly and subway station is only in 3 minits.It is not very central of Berlin but only 20 minits walk to Postdmas Plaza.I strongly recommend for you!
Other trip Feb 12, 2013

"Had a pleasant stay...:)"
The stay was very good, calm. Place is very near to visit all places for a tourist. Room was pretty clean and no dust/bedbugs/no disturbance. There is no free water bottle to drink and that's the only minus point from my side. All people at the hotel were really nice, good breakfast (buffet, not free!) Overall very good to stay for 2 nights.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Sunil
"A family of Five in Berlin"
This Hotel is in a seedy part of town but very close to some nice restaurants and transport to sights in Berlin. Service from the desk staff was a bit lacking as they seemed untrained, u helpful and unknowledgeable about simple things such as the location of a nearby laundrette. No coffe or tea making facilities and the WIFI was very unreliable
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Johanna
"Good value, but not the best location"
Probably not the best area to stay in, but with the U-bahn station and bus stops literally on the doorstep, not a problem - only a few minutes to Ku'damm or Pottsdammplatz for example. There are a couple of OK restaurants nearby and a 24 hour pub next door. The hotel is a little out of date, some slightly shabby furniture in the room, but otherwise clean and comfortable. The safe in the room's wardrobe was not fixed in place and could be carried out! The hotel's breakfast is rather expensive at €12.90, but apart from this, the main reason for staying here is the price - very good value.
3 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
"Look for an alternative hotel"
The service was terrible, the hallway smelt like urine. No free wifi it was 10 euro for 24 hours one device only! Great location but we would not stay here again
2 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
Simone
"Good hotel and nice busy neighbourhood"
Good and short stay
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
Mohamad
"Comfortable stay"
2 minute walk to the underground, room was nice with a big bathroom and tub. Heating worked really well too and the bed and pillows were very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Yasmin
"Nice room but small."
The room was very clean and well equipped but very small. Neighborhood had lots of choices for food, pubs and transportation.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
Eugene
"value for money"
so far so good bathroom a little bit small location is okay... 5~7mins walk to metro station
2 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2015
"Good, functional hotel"
The hotel is very close to U-Bahn U2 line which goes to Potsdamer and Alexander Plaze. Otherwise the location is not so special. The room is big and convenient. Downside is the small bathroom (shower only) and the safe which is unusable (it is locked and the reception does not have the key. In fact they said that it would probably not be fixed in the future). WiFi is free and signal is good, but it get disconnected sometimes.
5 night trip Nov 25, 2015
Zvi
IL
"Weekend trip"
This was our first trip to Berlin so I wasn't sure about the city. The hotel is okay. Nothing exceptionally fantastic but nothing horrible. The family room had two room which was nice so the kids had their own space. The shower had mold on the walls, the toilets do not flush well, the bigger room had a unpleasant odor - but the beds were comfortable and clean. The space of the room was nice and it is 200 yards from the U2 train line. The parking garage was awkward to get in/out of but it was covered and maintained by the hotel so nice when there was a freeze. We were in Berlin to see the city and not the room - so it turned out okay. Felt safe in the neighborhood and there are a lot of places to eat around the hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Oliver
"Ideal for a short stay"
Friendly staff, clean and quiet room, bathroom was a bit small, breakfast expensive (so we didn't try it), very good location
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Marianne
"Nice hotel, bad WiFi"
It's a nice hotel, in a good location close to the center and the most popular tourist attractions. The closest metro station is closed because of a renovation, but the other stations are just about 5 min. walking distance. The WiFi is really slow, even in the reception. The Rooms are very well equiped, with a flat tv, enough sockets and a hairdryer in the bathroom (in my room it didn't worked). There was no fridge in the room. Bathroom could be just a little bigger, but it was comfortable and we had clean towels everyday. Staff was ok, but some of them could be just a little more friendly.
4 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
IOANNIS
"Our preferred lodging in Berlin!"
Great value for the price and first-rate convenience. The only reason we rated the room only 4 is that Englich-language TV Channeled have been discontinued.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015