All hotels in Campton, New Hampshire, United States of America
1513 Daniel Webster Hwy, I-93 Exit 27 on US Route 3, Campton, NH, 03223, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
"Not good at all"
Nice room, neither toilet or bathtub worked. It was even funny. There is nothing except "we are sorry" from the hotel stuff.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
I.K.
"Amazing for a Days Inn"
I really did not expect it to be as nice as it was, and was prepared for poor quality, considering my last Days Inn experience. I was taken aback as it was in great shape, beautiful location, great customer service, clean, and the room was very comfortable and spacious. They even have a pool. No complaints and would not mind staying there again.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Unfortunately, there were bugs"
The hotel has definately seen better days. Things looked a bit run down. It was the bugs in the bathroom that really got to us. The breakfast was ok, dining a bit weird. Quite hard to find the place - GPS could not find it - miles off, they had to give us a different address to make it work.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"camp pick up"
The hotel was dated but well maintained, by room window opened up to the indoor pool but it was quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and it was a fine place to spend the night. Its located right off of I-93
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"close to highway, acceptable accomodations"
This hotel got the job done. I didn't book a night here expecting a 4-star luxury experience, but the staff were friendly and helpful, my room was clean, and the hotel is extremely convenient in its proximity to I-93. It was also nice to have a free continental breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Everything was fine would stay again One minor issue-gps had trouble locating
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Real life version of Hot Tub Time Machine"
The hotel is in desperate need of renovation. The wallpaper is literally from the '90s, and is peeling in some places. The most recent paint job was so shoddy they didn't even bother to mask off the number plates on the doors before painting. It looks like something done by a 12 year old. The WiFi went out frequently, an when I asked the desk clerk if there was something wrong, her response was "no, you just need to go outside in the parking lot and pick the signal up again". Won't THAT be fun in February in NH! Last but not least, the hotel had a funny smell in the hallways that was half old stale food and half insecticide. Do yourself a favor....stay away.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Upon arrival the place smelled. Got to our room and it smelled so musty we had to ask for a new room. When we went to the front desk they said they knew of the problem someone before us complained. The second room was a lot better then the first but still not very good. The pool was questionable no one who stayed there wanted to go in. I'd suggest paying a little more for a better updated hotel
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Our stay at Days Inn in Campton was three nights."
Outside doors where propped open, not locked at night. Pool did not open until noon. Fruit flies in the room.
"Good Value"
Overall it was a good deal for a one night stay. the staff was very pleasant and knowledgable about the surroundings. My only complaint was that the room had a mildew smell
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Health Hazard"
It was not pleasant. The rooms had a mold smell like someones basement. The room was in need of paint. Light fixtures were peeling paint. The worst was the odor. Couldn't sleep due to the stench. This has been this way for several years since I inquired others who have stayed there along time ago. At least 10 years without rectifying the major problems. All members of my family have had a sore throat for days now. Clean the mold. The board of health should condemn this place.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
B
When we arrived the room we requested, a non-smoking king, was not available. Our choice was a non-smoking double or a smoking King with a can of Febreze. We went with the double however we paid the King rate because we booked through Expedia. The clerk said this happens all the time with Expedia booking more rooms than they have to give.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Just stayed one night to sleep and shower and leave early in the morning. Son enjoyed the pool. Breakfast staff was great and friendly!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Beautiful location"
The hotel is older and in need of updates but the room was clean and the staff were extremely friendly. Very nice place for the price.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Everything worked out as planned. Nice staff and nice restaurant walking distance if wanted to.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"kept driving past it."
Hotel sign blocked by bushes. My first impression as the smell in the halls and room. Smelled like insecticide was recently sprayed. The pool are smelled musty and did not use it. They had floor fans in various locations including the indoor pool.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"conveniently off the highway"
This hotel had very friendly staff and the pool and breakfast area were nice. The standard two double bed room was spacious and clean and the price was competitive. The location is not great because there is nothing to do or see close by, attractions are a bit of a drive away and North Conway is a two hour scenic drive through the mountains. On the other hand, Chinese food delivery from the local restaurant was very fast and inexpensive.
Martha
"Horrible Experience"
Upon arrival there was a musty smell in our room #123. To be quite honest it smelled like a very strong body odor. We immediately contacted the hotel employees at the front desk. They switched us to the 2nd floor room #143. Once we reached the 2nd floor guess what we smelled... Gasoline. Yes folks thats right. And trust me it smelled strong - you couldnt miss it. My partner and I joked that it would even be risky to light a match. Who would have thought? But to be honest how did we know it was indeed gasoline? Well we immediately went right back to the front desk. We asked them if they knew anything about this odd smell. They played it safe untill we mentioned and gave them a hint that it smelled a lot like gas! Oh there response was "Well thats why we put you on the first floor." My response "So thats why you have a blower on the floor to attempt to air out the gasoline smell." Why were we not informed about this before we were moved upstairs? Dont get me wrong the hotel clerks were exceptional. I cant blame them. Management thats a different story. So we decided to move back to our original musky room #123. Oh I cant forget to mention the cold pool. It isnt heated folks and wasnt even close to luke warm - frigid. You can hardly see your feet either. I cant knock any points for the muggyness of the pool , maybe they just had a shock treatment? Oh but that hot tub will make up for that cold pool. Just what we thought.... Guess how many jets work in that baby. 2! Oh and to bad its not really that hot either. We even decided to ask another party to see if it was just us. Nope same issues. Oh towels seemed to smell like gas as well. BTW one hotel employee had told us the pool area closes at 10PM but I bet you all can guess what happened. 9.20PM "Everybody the pool is now closed." Now for the good things. The location is great. One staff member was awesome. I didnt get his name but he reminded me a lot like Mr Miaggi off of karatte kid. We loved him! This hotel clerk w
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Jonathan Lopez/Lauren Webb
"close to all must see sights"
was great had fun good breakfast
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
denis meunier
"A little pricey, considering the decor"
I stayed two nights. The room was not the snazziest but it was perfectly nice and seemed clean. The beds were comfortable. Our room faced the woods and it was great that the windows opened so we could sleep with fresh air. The lobby and hallways are seriously dated-looking so my advice is to try to look past that when you check in and go to your room.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
KA in VA
It was alright Suited our purposes but nothing special
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Meg
"Hotel Help"
When we stayed at the Days Inn, Campton, NH there was one specific staff member that made our stay extra special. He was the maintenance guy named Yow. He went above and beyond for us. He even remembered our names by the end of the trip.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Management was friendly and rooms were clean.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
lucy
This hotel had a convenient location and friendly staff, but the condition of the hotel (everything from the parking lot to exterior to hall ways to entrances to the rooms themselves) seriously need a face-lift. The bedding was extremely uncomfortable. If I need to stay in the area again, I will likely pay a little more to stay in a nicer hotel.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Convenient"
We went to a wedding & stayed here. It was super convenient & great to stay here.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Deb
"See better days"
There was no one at the front desk after 10pm at night. The door to the hallways from the outside were left unlocked all night. Anybody could be lurking in those hallways......
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Close to ski area"
Disappointed hot tubs and pool not available due to heating problem VERY large room. .king bed exceptionably comfortable lots of soft pillows. Beautiful bedspread no waffles for bkfst though only kids cereals and no oatmeal
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
char
"Great proximity to Waterville Valley - NO POOL/SPA"
The Days Inn Compton was clean and the room had a fridge and microwave. The hotel is right off I-93, only about a 15-20 min. drive to skiing at Waterville Valley - very convenient. The room was inexpensive compared to other hotels in the area and came with complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast. The breakfast is nothing special - just some bagels, muffins and hard boiled eggs, but it got the job done. (We stayed two nights and the second morning went to a diner for breakfast instead.) I panicked when we arrived around 11 pm and the door to the front lobby was locked. But they left a key in an envelope taped to the door. Whew! The hotels.com listing promised a pool and hot tub, but, unfortunately, we were told it had been closed since October. Other than that disappointment, we enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
Stacey
We went for the pool it was closed, the outside entrance to our room was broken, and wasi flooded.our shower was dirty. Overall i was not happy with my stay. - Hotel needs an update! Sorry, Tracy Correia BERKLEY MA
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Tracy Correia
"Convenient Location"
This hotel is easily accessible from Route 93, directly off the exit. We used this hotel as a one night stay for a day trip skiing the following day so we didn't have to make the whole drive up early in the morning. It was an affordable place to shower and sleep, simple and to the point.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Reasonable hotel for a reasonable price"
We were looking for a reasonably (re:not too expensive) hotel for our weekend trip to Loon Mtn. The indoor pool was still "under construction", which bummed my stepson out. But our room had a full sized refrigerator and microwave which was great. The breakfast was a "typical" continental style - cereal, doughnuts, bagels, etc. - but what really won me over with that was the hard boiled eggs were warm. It's the little things. We got a late start on our check out morning, breakfast was taken down, but the owner (I assume - he was there working every time I went to the lobby) offered to get us some stuff from the back. Really friendly, great people work there/own it. I would definitely go back there again if we ever decide to go back.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Weekend Winter Get Away"
We chose this hotel becasue it was a last minute weekend family get away during school vacation week. They had rooms available and would accomodate our dog. The hotel is in serious need of updating. The web states there is a pool which there is but it was full of thick blue water and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. We were not informed of this during the booking process or at check-in. The hotel has smoking rooms which account for the stale, musty smell which greets you every time you walk in. The room had a full size refrigerator and a microwave which was a nice surprise. The room was large and overall the other guests were well behaved. It is centrally located between Loon Mtn and Waterville Valley and there are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The rate was very reasonable and we would stay here again in a pinch. It's too bad this chain hasn't spent more money in updating this property because they really could compete with some of the other hotels in the area. .
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Average"
It was snowing very heavily when we arrived and the driveway and walkway was not plowed or shoveled which lead to me having to carry the suitcase through the snow. The Pool and Jacuzzi were also both not working. The person at the front desk was very helpful on food local to the hotel.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Basic but covers all we needed; will return"
This was our second stay at this hotel which is very inexpensive and also conveniently located for Waterville Valley ski resort. The hotel is fairly basic but the staff are extremely nice and the breakfast is ok. An added attraction is the restaurant over the road, which is family friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
Rosemary
"Great location, has potential for a great place."
Room smelled we had to bring our own room freshener. Hotel was cold in the hallways. Called before to see if pool was done with renovation. Got there and still not open until February 1. It didn't feel clean at all through out the stay.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Elfego
"Close to home we have purchased"
My husband and 2 son in laws stayed overnight as we have purchased a home in Campton and they were going to work on it. Very nice hotel stay, continental breakfast was excellent. Staff brought a cot in the room for them. They were very happy. I am sure they will stay here again Thank you
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2013
Fern
"Weekend in New Hampshire"
First of all, the carpet in the hall looks like it was cleaned 10 years ago. Upon entering our room, we were hit with a strong odor. Not sure what it was, but it wasn't good. Upon pulling back the covers we saw garbage under the bed that the cleaning people missed. The mattress sheet was really a top sheet that wasn't tucked under. The pillows were hard, along with the mattress. The faucet in the sink was hard to turn on because the handle was stuck. There was practically no flushing power in the toilet. All in all, we were very disappointed with our decision. We will not be coming back to this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Roger
People where nice , but I think it needs to be updated .
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"OK Hotel"
This hotel was pretty good. Good for a one night stay. The WiFi in the hotel worked great and the staff was really nice and helpful.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Alex
"Tolerable for one night..."
Upon checking in, I went to use the bathroom and found a hair on the floor (not the kind on your head)... Ewww.... I went to put something in the refrigerator but found 1) it was not plugged in and 2) pretty nasty inside. This prompted me to not want to use the ice machine. Instead, I drove over a mile down the road to get ice. The staff was wonderful. Very pleasant and helpful. In the morning, the Continental breakfast was nice. It was more than adequate, not just toast and juice.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Never going back"
The only thing good about our stay was the check in attendant on duty. The beds were horrible, the room and the entire hotel was disgusting, the smell was unbareable. There was a dog in the hotel barking all night. Never going back. The attendant said he could have gotten us a cheaper rate than expedia also. Terrible experience
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"On RT-3! Great driving experience for viewing foli"
Stupid hotels.com assigned me a smoking room even though I had explicitly mentioned non-smoking room. The front desk of the hotel were kind enough to make this transfer at the last moment though. The room was clean.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Nikhil
"Owners are clearly working hard"
This hotel is in need of updates, but the owners are clearly working hard to improve the place. Room was clean, breakfast was great. The reviews about some smells and cold pool are accurate. We still enjoyed ourselves.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Sara
"Not worth $139/nite."
This hotel needs some serious renovating. Theres a mildew smell from the moment you walk in. The pool area & smell were vile. My kids were really upset they couldnt swim. You know its bad when even an 8 & 10 year old wont go near the pool. I've just learned they are redoing the pool area. Wish I knew before I paid over $300 for my 2 night stay. The staff was very nice, but we were very disappointed with the state of the hotel. Wont be staying there again.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
H. Neal
The hotel is clean, and conveniently located off route 93. The staff at the reception were incredibly helpful and very friendly. The pool and sauna was open till 10 p.m. There are restaurants at convenient distances from the hotel, and there are several that even deliver. The beds were comfortable, the rooms clean and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was nice too. Overall, will recommend the hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Prem Rao
"close to mountains and sights"
I stayed at the hotel for 3 days and room was not serviced at all!! I asked the maid for help, did not help, when checking out, the check out and complained the person told me I should have dialed "O".Excuse me!! I tried asking for help and didnt get it, don't bother with this hotel!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Hotel close to White Mountains"
The hotel was close enough from Lincoln. The room was clean but had an odor that was unbearable. It also had a loud noise coming from bathroom that kept me awake at night. Breakfast was very simple, some fruit, boiled eggs, and bagels.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Very Disappointing"
For a Days Inn, we didn't expect great, but we did expect enough comfort for a one night stay. The smell of the room was so strong with cleaning agent smells, we had to leave window open in October. The hotel in general had a "musty" smell. Biggest disappointment was the beds. One bed didn't even have a fitted sheet on it...so we slept on top of bed, not in it. Tissue dispenser in bathroom was empty, and no one took a shower because the tub was stained and just didn't have a clean appearance. Overall, our stay was very disappointing and we would not stay there again or recommend it.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Comfortable"
Only was there to sleep and run in the morning but all was very good
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Terrible/won't stay here again,"
The only thing we liked about this hotel was the girl at the desk. We were very disappointed with the condition of our room. The bathroom was in serious need for an update. The tub was dirty. We had no hot water for showers the next morning. The rug was not vacuumed. The towels were awful...very stiff and scratchy and none were the same. There was no iron which is always something we would find in rooms we have stayed in. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was not good. The coffee was terrible...tasted like hot water with a hint of coffee. We loved the area it's located but will look to stay somewhere else the next time.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013