All hotels in Campton, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1513 Daniel Webster Hwy, I-93 Exit 27 on US Route 3, Campton, NH, 03223, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"kept driving past it."
Hotel sign blocked by bushes. My first impression as the smell in the halls and room. Smelled like insecticide was recently sprayed. The pool are smelled musty and did not use it. They had floor fans in various locations including the indoor pool.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"conveniently off the highway"
This hotel had very friendly staff and the pool and breakfast area were nice. The standard two double bed room was spacious and clean and the price was competitive. The location is not great because there is nothing to do or see close by, attractions are a bit of a drive away and North Conway is a two hour scenic drive through the mountains. On the other hand, Chinese food delivery from the local restaurant was very fast and inexpensive.
Martha
"Horrible Experience"
Upon arrival there was a musty smell in our room #123. To be quite honest it smelled like a very strong body odor. We immediately contacted the hotel employees at the front desk. They switched us to the 2nd floor room #143. Once we reached the 2nd floor guess what we smelled... Gasoline. Yes folks thats right. And trust me it smelled strong - you couldnt miss it. My partner and I joked that it would even be risky to light a match. Who would have thought? But to be honest how did we know it was indeed gasoline? Well we immediately went right back to the front desk. We asked them if they knew anything about this odd smell. They played it safe untill we mentioned and gave them a hint that it smelled a lot like gas! Oh there response was "Well thats why we put you on the first floor." My response "So thats why you have a blower on the floor to attempt to air out the gasoline smell." Why were we not informed about this before we were moved upstairs? Dont get me wrong the hotel clerks were exceptional. I cant blame them. Management thats a different story. So we decided to move back to our original musky room #123. Oh I cant forget to mention the cold pool. It isnt heated folks and wasnt even close to luke warm - frigid. You can hardly see your feet either. I cant knock any points for the muggyness of the pool , maybe they just had a shock treatment? Oh but that hot tub will make up for that cold pool. Just what we thought.... Guess how many jets work in that baby. 2! Oh and to bad its not really that hot either. We even decided to ask another party to see if it was just us. Nope same issues. Oh towels seemed to smell like gas as well. BTW one hotel employee had told us the pool area closes at 10PM but I bet you all can guess what happened. 9.20PM "Everybody the pool is now closed." Now for the good things. The location is great. One staff member was awesome. I didnt get his name but he reminded me a lot like Mr Miaggi off of karatte kid. We loved him! This hotel clerk w
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Jonathan Lopez/Lauren Webb
"close to all must see sights"
was great had fun good breakfast
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
denis meunier
"A little pricey, considering the decor"
I stayed two nights. The room was not the snazziest but it was perfectly nice and seemed clean. The beds were comfortable. Our room faced the woods and it was great that the windows opened so we could sleep with fresh air. The lobby and hallways are seriously dated-looking so my advice is to try to look past that when you check in and go to your room.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
KA in VA
It was alright Suited our purposes but nothing special
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Meg
"Hotel Help"
When we stayed at the Days Inn, Campton, NH there was one specific staff member that made our stay extra special. He was the maintenance guy named Yow. He went above and beyond for us. He even remembered our names by the end of the trip.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Management was friendly and rooms were clean.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
lucy
This hotel had a convenient location and friendly staff, but the condition of the hotel (everything from the parking lot to exterior to hall ways to entrances to the rooms themselves) seriously need a face-lift. The bedding was extremely uncomfortable. If I need to stay in the area again, I will likely pay a little more to stay in a nicer hotel.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Convenient"
We went to a wedding & stayed here. It was super convenient & great to stay here.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Deb
"See better days"
There was no one at the front desk after 10pm at night. The door to the hallways from the outside were left unlocked all night. Anybody could be lurking in those hallways......
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Close to ski area"
Disappointed hot tubs and pool not available due to heating problem VERY large room. .king bed exceptionably comfortable lots of soft pillows. Beautiful bedspread no waffles for bkfst though only kids cereals and no oatmeal
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
char
"Great proximity to Waterville Valley - NO POOL/SPA"
The Days Inn Compton was clean and the room had a fridge and microwave. The hotel is right off I-93, only about a 15-20 min. drive to skiing at Waterville Valley - very convenient. The room was inexpensive compared to other hotels in the area and came with complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast. The breakfast is nothing special - just some bagels, muffins and hard boiled eggs, but it got the job done. (We stayed two nights and the second morning went to a diner for breakfast instead.) I panicked when we arrived around 11 pm and the door to the front lobby was locked. But they left a key in an envelope taped to the door. Whew! The hotels.com listing promised a pool and hot tub, but, unfortunately, we were told it had been closed since October. Other than that disappointment, we enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
Stacey
We went for the pool it was closed, the outside entrance to our room was broken, and wasi flooded.our shower was dirty. Overall i was not happy with my stay. - Hotel needs an update! Sorry, Tracy Correia BERKLEY MA
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Tracy Correia
"Convenient Location"
This hotel is easily accessible from Route 93, directly off the exit. We used this hotel as a one night stay for a day trip skiing the following day so we didn't have to make the whole drive up early in the morning. It was an affordable place to shower and sleep, simple and to the point.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Reasonable hotel for a reasonable price"
We were looking for a reasonably (re:not too expensive) hotel for our weekend trip to Loon Mtn. The indoor pool was still "under construction", which bummed my stepson out. But our room had a full sized refrigerator and microwave which was great. The breakfast was a "typical" continental style - cereal, doughnuts, bagels, etc. - but what really won me over with that was the hard boiled eggs were warm. It's the little things. We got a late start on our check out morning, breakfast was taken down, but the owner (I assume - he was there working every time I went to the lobby) offered to get us some stuff from the back. Really friendly, great people work there/own it. I would definitely go back there again if we ever decide to go back.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Weekend Winter Get Away"
We chose this hotel becasue it was a last minute weekend family get away during school vacation week. They had rooms available and would accomodate our dog. The hotel is in serious need of updating. The web states there is a pool which there is but it was full of thick blue water and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. We were not informed of this during the booking process or at check-in. The hotel has smoking rooms which account for the stale, musty smell which greets you every time you walk in. The room had a full size refrigerator and a microwave which was a nice surprise. The room was large and overall the other guests were well behaved. It is centrally located between Loon Mtn and Waterville Valley and there are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The rate was very reasonable and we would stay here again in a pinch. It's too bad this chain hasn't spent more money in updating this property because they really could compete with some of the other hotels in the area. .
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Average"
It was snowing very heavily when we arrived and the driveway and walkway was not plowed or shoveled which lead to me having to carry the suitcase through the snow. The Pool and Jacuzzi were also both not working. The person at the front desk was very helpful on food local to the hotel.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Basic but covers all we needed; will return"
This was our second stay at this hotel which is very inexpensive and also conveniently located for Waterville Valley ski resort. The hotel is fairly basic but the staff are extremely nice and the breakfast is ok. An added attraction is the restaurant over the road, which is family friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
Rosemary
"Great location, has potential for a great place."
Room smelled we had to bring our own room freshener. Hotel was cold in the hallways. Called before to see if pool was done with renovation. Got there and still not open until February 1. It didn't feel clean at all through out the stay.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Elfego
"Close to home we have purchased"
My husband and 2 son in laws stayed overnight as we have purchased a home in Campton and they were going to work on it. Very nice hotel stay, continental breakfast was excellent. Staff brought a cot in the room for them. They were very happy. I am sure they will stay here again Thank you
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2013
Fern
"Weekend in New Hampshire"
First of all, the carpet in the hall looks like it was cleaned 10 years ago. Upon entering our room, we were hit with a strong odor. Not sure what it was, but it wasn't good. Upon pulling back the covers we saw garbage under the bed that the cleaning people missed. The mattress sheet was really a top sheet that wasn't tucked under. The pillows were hard, along with the mattress. The faucet in the sink was hard to turn on because the handle was stuck. There was practically no flushing power in the toilet. All in all, we were very disappointed with our decision. We will not be coming back to this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Roger
People where nice , but I think it needs to be updated .
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"OK Hotel"
This hotel was pretty good. Good for a one night stay. The WiFi in the hotel worked great and the staff was really nice and helpful.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Alex
"Tolerable for one night..."
Upon checking in, I went to use the bathroom and found a hair on the floor (not the kind on your head)... Ewww.... I went to put something in the refrigerator but found 1) it was not plugged in and 2) pretty nasty inside. This prompted me to not want to use the ice machine. Instead, I drove over a mile down the road to get ice. The staff was wonderful. Very pleasant and helpful. In the morning, the Continental breakfast was nice. It was more than adequate, not just toast and juice.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Never going back"
The only thing good about our stay was the check in attendant on duty. The beds were horrible, the room and the entire hotel was disgusting, the smell was unbareable. There was a dog in the hotel barking all night. Never going back. The attendant said he could have gotten us a cheaper rate than expedia also. Terrible experience
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"On RT-3! Great driving experience for viewing foli"
Stupid hotels.com assigned me a smoking room even though I had explicitly mentioned non-smoking room. The front desk of the hotel were kind enough to make this transfer at the last moment though. The room was clean.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Nikhil
"Owners are clearly working hard"
This hotel is in need of updates, but the owners are clearly working hard to improve the place. Room was clean, breakfast was great. The reviews about some smells and cold pool are accurate. We still enjoyed ourselves.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Sara
"Not worth $139/nite."
This hotel needs some serious renovating. Theres a mildew smell from the moment you walk in. The pool area & smell were vile. My kids were really upset they couldnt swim. You know its bad when even an 8 & 10 year old wont go near the pool. I've just learned they are redoing the pool area. Wish I knew before I paid over $300 for my 2 night stay. The staff was very nice, but we were very disappointed with the state of the hotel. Wont be staying there again.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
H. Neal
The hotel is clean, and conveniently located off route 93. The staff at the reception were incredibly helpful and very friendly. The pool and sauna was open till 10 p.m. There are restaurants at convenient distances from the hotel, and there are several that even deliver. The beds were comfortable, the rooms clean and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was nice too. Overall, will recommend the hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Prem Rao
"close to mountains and sights"
I stayed at the hotel for 3 days and room was not serviced at all!! I asked the maid for help, did not help, when checking out, the check out and complained the person told me I should have dialed "O".Excuse me!! I tried asking for help and didnt get it, don't bother with this hotel!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Hotel close to White Mountains"
The hotel was close enough from Lincoln. The room was clean but had an odor that was unbearable. It also had a loud noise coming from bathroom that kept me awake at night. Breakfast was very simple, some fruit, boiled eggs, and bagels.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Very Disappointing"
For a Days Inn, we didn't expect great, but we did expect enough comfort for a one night stay. The smell of the room was so strong with cleaning agent smells, we had to leave window open in October. The hotel in general had a "musty" smell. Biggest disappointment was the beds. One bed didn't even have a fitted sheet on it...so we slept on top of bed, not in it. Tissue dispenser in bathroom was empty, and no one took a shower because the tub was stained and just didn't have a clean appearance. Overall, our stay was very disappointing and we would not stay there again or recommend it.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Comfortable"
Only was there to sleep and run in the morning but all was very good
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Terrible/won't stay here again,"
The only thing we liked about this hotel was the girl at the desk. We were very disappointed with the condition of our room. The bathroom was in serious need for an update. The tub was dirty. We had no hot water for showers the next morning. The rug was not vacuumed. The towels were awful...very stiff and scratchy and none were the same. There was no iron which is always something we would find in rooms we have stayed in. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was not good. The coffee was terrible...tasted like hot water with a hint of coffee. We loved the area it's located but will look to stay somewhere else the next time.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
ann
"Room"
The Room smelled of musty, moldy smell. the bed was a little hard. no table to sit and eat, only 2 chairs with a coffee table, uncomfortable chairs.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2013
"Not very comfortable"
Our stay was for 1 night, Saturday. It was a weekend away with our youngest child to see some of the local attractions. The hotel is in a good location, reasonable room rates, and the room was clean. Although, the cleaning supplies used left a strong chemical smell. Not good for someone sensitive to perfumes. I would not stay here again because the beds were very hard, blankets scratchy, indoor pool was too cold, and pool area was poorly lit. Owners of this hotel need to invest in some new bedding and actually heat the pool.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Heidi P.
The bar was closed which was not mentioned online. At breakfast the bananas were green, very hot in the dining room and 3 bus loads of people were there right when breakfast was served so we had to wait a long time because they kept running out of everything and the oj was water with a hint of orange flavor. On the plus side, the rooms were nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. Also all the gardens in front look like they haven't been weeded in a LONG time!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Hotel Near College"
It's a great hotel if you're on a budget. There are definitely some perks missing that would probably bump up its status another star or two.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"It was a great stay"
For the price, it is the best one we could find, Location is great, the staffs there are so nice and friendly. We really enjoied the pool and the breakfast,
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Very good"
Very comfortable
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
mara
"You Get What You Pay For"
Overall the hotel wasn't terrible. The staff was friendly and the building didn't look bad from the outside. Once inside you could immediately tell things were a bit run down. The soda machine wasn't stocked and the halls were dark. The room had a musty smell to it and there were cigarette burns on the blanket, but other than that I had no issues. The hotel was located right off the highway, however there were no local amenities on that exit. In the end you always get what you paid for, and I wasn't disappointed considering what I paid for a hotel in the White Mountains in August.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Next time I'll sleep in the car..."
The outside of the hotel looked modernized and well kept. After checking in & heading to our room, I realized that the hallways looked a little run down & in need of remodeling. When I walked into my room I felt like I had time traveled to the 1950s. The tile in the bathroom was old fashioned yellow, the entire roof of the shower was covered with black mold & mildew, and the towels were also yellow (not their original color which I believe had been white). The bedding seemed clean, but I was so unnerved by the mold in the bathroom that I peeled the blanket & bedspread off & put them on the floor. In addition, we had a room with a refrigerator - a large white refridge that was so dented it looked like it had been used for boxing practice. And there was mildew in that as well. The microwave was new, but I did not look inside! I ended up staying the night, however for other travelers I would advise driving the extra 30 minutes to a nicer, cleaner hotel, or sleeping in the car. I would not stay there again for anything. The room was overpriced for the condition it was in.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
April
"It was a great deal for the money."
We loved our room, it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. The continental breakfast was delicious and the staff where so accommodating.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Facility has potential"
The facility has potential and has seen better days. Even though every room we saw had a sign stating they were "no smoking" rooms, we could smell cigarette smoke throughout. The pool was clean but the area was outdated. Actually the entire facility was outdated and someone with a little attention to detail and forethought a few dollars could turn the place around to be a nice place. It is situated in a very convenient location and the "Country Cow" restaurant across the street is worth a visit
4 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"OK for just the basics"
The hotel was not very clean -- there was a smell of mildew and there was mildew on the ceiling of the bathroom.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Nana
"Not recommended!"
Stayed there for a night, rooms need to be updated. Paid more than $100 for the night, I have seen much better hotels for that price. Will not book again here
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"days inn campton nh"
Stayed here between home and storyland. Room was decent, staff helpful and courteous. Pool area was AWFUL. Water was not as clean as a hotel pool shouldbe and it was FREEZING, so much so that almost no one was in it. The hot tub was SCALDING hot! The ceiling had paint peeling, exposed rusty and leaky pipes, and the area was not lit well at all. The steam room was broken, as was the vending and ice machine on our floor. The continental breakfast was fine. I wasn't expecting a luxury hotel for $105 a night but the pool was enough to make me not stay here again. With kids you need a comfortable pool on premises when you stay at a hotel and this pool was simply the pits...
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
phil
"Two night stay to attend a nearby family reunion."
Front desk: Everyone was polite, helpful and efficient. Room: Clean, neat- however microwave was not in room. Had to call front desk and they delivered one to the room. Maintenance Person: very helpful and polite. He is friendly and went out of his way to say hi when he saw you. Dog: We brought our Westie. They accommodate pets and have a nice area to walk them. They also give info for local vets. and grooming if needed. Hallway area leading outside, near ice machine: floor frequently had standing water and the area has an odor. Maybe ice machine leaks. The one thing that prevented me from giving a "5" rating was that the front desk was not open when my son returned to his room and his key would not open the door. He did not have his phone with him. He went to the front desk and no one was there to help him get in his room. He slept in the stairwell until he could get in his room.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
cheryl
"Good enough! The staff is very friendly."
Price is fine, amenities are fine, the place is good enough. If you want fancy, then this is not your place. If you want staff who is friendly and will bend over backwards for you, then this is it. Yao is fantastic with his constant gospel singing and making you feel at home.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013