All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Paseo de la Victoria No 4150 E, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32668, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good value for the price!"
the hotel was nice for the price. the daily breakfast was a good, hearty, delicious, hot meal. washer/dryer, computer and gym available. we felt safe. the mall is across the street and has a nice variety of restaurants in the food court; and a movie theater with the latest films.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great hotel for price"
The staff are helpful and courteous. We always felt safe. Free and secure parking. The continental breakfast is good. It's about a quarter of a mile walk to the consulate. There are a couple of U.S. resaurant chains next to the hotel, but are expensive. We found a mexican restaurant next to the consulate to be very reasonably priced and had good food. We had low expectations going in and left impressed.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Phil
":)beside the US Consulate, and shopping mall:)"
Everything is walking distance and felt very safe to be out for business or pleasure - would book again if need be
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Close to American Consulate and Clinics"
Nice hotel close to Consulate and clinics. They offer transportation to and from the Airport. The staff is very friendly and offers to help.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Freedom to see Mexico."
I really want to say it was a Great experience for me and my family, we will be staying there again in the near future; till then God Bless.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Just a country
"Microtel"
This hotel was great for us. Its with in 1-3 minutes walking distance of everything if your going for consulate reason and on the same side. While not every hotel is perfect, we liked the service they provided us with. Front desk was nice and quick to check us in. Room service were always polite and even offered us a couple things to better comidate my us, especialy my 4 mth daughter. They give you selfserv breakfeast everyday, snacks at night( tequila,beer and chips). When your package is ready the gladly take you and wait for you. Overall my wife and i were extremly satisfide with service, location and price of hotel.
5 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
"Nice and Convenient!!!"
Great Place to stay!!! For a Consulate visit...just steps from the Clinics and consulate. Friendly and helpful Staff. I would recomend this hotel to everyone!!!
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
We enjoyed it very much. Very helpful service and good location.
5 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Ubaldo Barajas
"Located it in a perfect spot!"
I truly love this hotel, the amenities were good, the continental b-fast was really good. Is close to all the places specially the American Embassy is just one block away, not to forget to mention that it is surround by restaurants to fit all the budgets and tastes.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Joel
"Nice hotel. Close to U.S. Consulate"
This is a nice hotel, close to the Consulate, Clinics, restaurants and shopping mall. Most things are a 5 to 10 minute walk. Walmart is about 10 minutes in a taxi and 60 to 70 pesos one-way. Walmart will obviously be cheaper than the Mall and has a better variety of everyday needs. Everyone told me that area of Juarez is overall safe. Downtown is a different story. However, in the weekday mornings, don't take advice from anyone on the street or let them touch your stuff. The little credential necklaces mean nothing. If you are missing some paperwork, the security guards or clinic and consular officials will tell you what you need and where to get it. Don't listen to any "Chistosos" on the street. The hotel staff are also very knowledgeable of where places are at.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Consulate"
Microtel is a very nice place to stay in city of Juarez, all the people was very friendly I hardly recomend to keep your bussines here.
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
Malovo
"Nice hotel close to US Consulate/Clinics"
My husband and I were very pleased with our stay. Staff is nice, especially Allen. He was so helpful, not only when he helped us with our luggage but he gave us excellent advice/tips. The room was cozy. We got a single room and bed was comfortable, room was clean. There is coffee 24-7 in the dining room for coffee addicts like me. Hot breakfast every weekday morning and continental breakfast on weekends... oh and Happy Hour Monday - Thursday! Beer anyone? There are two computers available and front desk will help out if you need to print something out. We were provided with a daily trip to Walmart and Allen even made sure we had airport transportation for our early flight. They also provide transportation to DHL office. There is a washer / dryer available to do laundry. I highly recommend this place.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Close to immigration stuff, great place to stay."
The staff was very helpful in answering questions we had regarding laundry, services nearby. Was withing walking distance to everything pertaining to immigration appts/medical/fingerprinting. Hot breakfast daily was delicious and different every morning. Our remote to the tv didn't work and the front desk guy personally came to our room and programmed it and showed us how to use it. Free wifi and cable with tons of channels in English and Spanish. Even had pay per view UFC fights for free. Our heater/ac unit didn't work but wasn't a big deal because it wasn't too cold at night, blankets were enough so just left it alone, didn't really want to move rooms haha. Mall across the street and close to restaurants like Dennys, Applebees, Wendy's, and a good food court in the mall as well as various local Mexican cuisine close-by. Starbucks across the street too. Taxi always outside the hotel if you need to go anywhere not in walking distance. Cleaning ladies were really nice too. No complaints. Would recommend to anyone going to Juarez for immigration stuff :)
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
mrs
Very satisfated
6 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
Salud
I paid for a handicap accessible room and was not available for us when we checked in.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"very good"
If you going to US consulate this is the place to stay.
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
"Great place to stay."
The best place and location if you are going to the Consulate.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Jose Juan
"great time"
the staff at hotel did a wonderful job. they made my wife and I field great and did everything to make my stay there field wonderful.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
alex
"MY EXPERIENCE AT Microtel Inn by Wyndham Ciudad J"
I felt safe. But when i asked for the room to be cleaned they did it at their convenience. The phone in the room did not work and the internet kept cutting off. When i ask some of the male staff questions they seem to have have bad demeanors..
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Not such great service"
I was there phone Did not work rooms got cleaned at their convenience Internet was bad service When asked for a taxi a lot of attitude I felt was a time when I would ask for any kind of service I felt like they were doing me a favor
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Closest to consulate"
Perfect location if you are attending for consulate matters. It is a gated property so we felt safe. Awesome restaurant on the same property named Palazzo di Panne, Italian upscale restaurant but very reasonably priced, they offer live music on Thursday evenings. Also next to the hotel is a Denny's and a Wendy's. Awesome hot breakfast from 7-8 am! They have currency exchange on site and cleaning ladies are wonderful! Hotel offers laundry services for self service. Clinic for medical exam is only a parking lot away. Nice mall across the street with plenty of shopping, movie theater, food court and a Casino. Almost everyone we encountered was bilingual. Minor negatives, no one at front desk upon arrival, I had to call the main line so that they come upfront for check in and the guy did not tell us that we needed a room key to operate the A/C nor did he tell us how to operate the TV and so it took us 2 days to figure out that there are several steps to follow to get it to work. But loved the fact that it is the closest hotel to consulate with double queen beds!
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Blanca
"Secure! closest to Consulate and Mall"
Overall good experience, it is a gated area with an excellent Upscale Italian style restaurant that offer specials and delivery to the hotel. Clinic for medical exams is about 2 minutes walking distance, consulate about 5 minutes walking distance and on the same side of the street from consulate and no need to cross the busy road. Nice shopping mall with a Casino inside. Tip: if traveling to the airport of El Paso use phones next to baggage pick up and call American Shuttle. Female owned American company and safe. We used her to take us to the hotel and she picked us up at 4 am to take us to El Paso airport. Breakfast at the hotel is awesome. Only minor negatives is we were not told that you need to use a room key to operate A/C (we thought it was broken), room key got deactivated almost everyday and took us 3 days and a visit from a tech to get the TV to work. But overall the best option if going for consulate matters.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Blanca
"Close to US consulate"
It was a great stay. It is close to the US consulate, ASC, stores, and resteraunts. Its is safe.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Best hotel in the American Consulate"
Good experience, would recommend to everyone who ask.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Andrea
"Very good"
They were very helpful but we had a problem and we needed to prolong the stay and rate was going much higher instead of lower. We could have stayed longer instead we had to switch to another hotel
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Nice hotel near the embassy"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Transportation to the embassy was helpful. Restaurant near by.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"full of surprises"
Overall ItWas Good. Clean Hotel Close To UScConsulate Restaurants And A Mall. The Area IsVery Safe Security 24/7. good BreAkfast, And Happy Hour (If You Drink). My Favorite Part Was That I Was Able To Get A Gym Courtesy Pass For A Whole Week To A Very Nice Gym At The Mall. They Won't Offer It To U. Ask For It Is Free The Employees Could Be Nicer But. But TheytoOk Care Of Business.
6 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
Victor
"Walking distance from many things."
It was great! Every thing was awesome. The free breakfast was delicious. Laundry room was okay. The price was reasonable. I was satisfied.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Eugenia
"Conviniently located for US consulate visit"
Very close to US consulate and ASC centre. Less than 5 minutes walk. No need to cross road. Opposite to mall where you can spend time, visit food court with many options. Also, Denny's and Wendy's are just outside hotel in same premises. Hotel was clean and internet service was very good. Breakfast is included which i wont rate very highly but not bad either.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"pleasant experience while staying at the hotel."
pleasant staying, good service and courteous personnel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
JOB
"Going to Medical"
This was our third time coming to Juarez. We stayed at the Microtel Inn all three times. Excellant hotel to stay for consulate buisness. Consulate, fingerprints and medical all in walking distance, hotel is secure. The Mall is across the street. The hotel has breakfast in the morning and cocktails in the afternoon. The people working the front desk very helpful, Alan was very nice and helpful.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Ciudad Juarez/By US Consulate
Thank you very much for having booked with us. I am pleased to know that our facilities seemed comfortable. Since we strive every day for our guests' stay comfortable and takes an excellent experience. We look forward to your next stay in Juarez
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Good value and convenient location"
I went to Cd Juarez to renew my US visa and stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. Microtel is literally the closest hotel to the Consulate, only two minutes' walk away. With Denny's and Wendy's next door and a big new mall Las Misiones right across the road, the hotel is in a perfect location if you do not want to travel far for meals, shopping and night life. Area feels safe. You can find high end department store, IMAX movie, banks and good restaurants inside the mall. It's a good value for the rate I paid and well served the purpose of my trip. Rooms are small but clean and function well. Staffs are very nice and helpful. There is a computer room free for guests but without a printer. You will need to bring a USB or e-mail the document to front desk staff if you have last-minute documents to print out. According to a poster in the lobby, hotel guests get 10-15% discount in some of the area restaurants. I received a free beer at Great American using a coupon, but the Las Alitas did not honor the discount the next night. Many guests to the hotel seemed like locals coming for visa interviews, and appear to be polite and peaceful.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Cinagobyer
"Nice hotel right next to the U.S Consulate"
I really loved that is the closest hotel to the U.S consulate, Medical Clinics and fingerprints.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Ciudad Juarez/By US Consulate
Thanks for sending us your comments, it is a pleasure for us to know who was that your stay was enjoyable
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"Above and Beyond Expectation!"
I would like Microtel Inn by Wyndham to know that the staff at this hotel goes above and beyond to make sure the guest are treated well and accommodated. My wife and I stayed there from May 18th to May 22nd. We had to upgrade due to the first room was leaking in the plumbing. All though we weren�t given the upgrade for free, I do believe we got a discount. The management was accommodating with a very special needs pet that we own, she is very clean, a breed that doesn't shed and hypo-allergenic. Ms. Diaz was very understanding and helpful as were the rest of the concierge. Thank you, are stay in Ciudad Juarez was very comfortable. 10 Stars! WHForbes
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Ciudad Juarez/By US Consulate
It is a pleasure to receive your comments, I am sending an apology for changing room and get his opinion of the hotel to our employees. Hope to see you soon
Other trip May 23, 2013
"blankets and towels"
The towels were stained and they looked dirty. The rooms were small but comfortable.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Ciudad Juarez/By US Consulate
Yours sincerely, I'll let you know his opinion the housekeeping department. I invite you to stay with us and give us another chance.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Dulce
"BEAUTIFUL HOTEL CLOSE TO THE US COSULATE"
everything was excellent, only one thing that I dont like, They have 3 computers for customer, but only one computer works properly the other ones.are so bad. they work too slow.oh god .thanks you
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Ciudad Juarez/By US Consulate
Thanks for sending us your comments, review the computer equipment to work properly. It will be a pleasure to welcome you on your next stay.
Other trip May 12, 2013
Adolfo
Good breakfast, cold beer during happy hour, best location if you are therefor immigration issues.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
Poncho
"exelente"
Close to everything mall us consulate
Family trip Apr 9, 2013
It was very nice not at all what I expected from the neighborhood there is a mall across the street very good restaruants right next door I will defenitly go back hopefully soon.
4 night trip Mar 30, 2013
That was great, close to the U.S. consulate, shopping mall. Very clean and friendly staff.
7 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"Great value for the money!"
The building looked very modern and clean. It is one block from the medical clinic and 2 blocks from the American Consulate. Very professional, polite staff. Hotel Services: 1) the business center had several computer stations available; 2) Breakfast was great...It was a hearty, hot meal...(eggs & weiners, migas, potatoe with chorizo, potato with salsa, nice, saucy refried beans). They also had fruit, yogurts, cereal, pan de dulce, bread for toast, oatmeal, milk, juice, hot tea, and coffee. Also, from 6-7 pm, they had a 'coctel'. They served snacks (different kinds of mexican chips, nuts and salsa) and drinks (cokes, beer, and the night I went they had tequila sunrise). Everything was really nice. My room was a little small, but I had everything I needed. And the upgrade to a suite, would just be a few bucks more. Thanks for making my stay so pleasant.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
Rebecca
"Good!"
It was a pleasing stay. Friendly staff :) Clean rooms and awesome beds. The only thing I didn't like was that you could hear everything from the rooms next to you.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
Teeeee
"Good job"
Very please thank you
5 night business trip Feb 10, 2013
Jorge
"No towles!!!"
Awesome front desk service. One thing i didnt like was that i asked for towles and shampoo and they never got there! Very sad i had to use the same dirty towel from the night before :( but other than that it was good very quite and peacefull!!
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
Teeeee
"Would recommend"
Overall it was good. Not a four or five star motel, knew that when I booked it. Staff were a great help and very friendly. I would stay again. I was told by main that that area was the nicest in Juarez.
5 night business trip Jan 13, 2013
"You can find better hotels for the same price"
If you are going to the consulate you have several options around the area, for the same rate in a different option you are going to find a better breakfast... I will say that the option is just ok.
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
Perfect!! Staff its really polite and very helpful, I will recommend to my friends. You guys are the best, Thank you.!!!
4 night trip Dec 6, 2012
I will stay there every time i go to juarez. Thank you
4 night business trip Dec 9, 2012
Jose
"stay in Juarez"
Dec. 01 2012, second time going to consulate. This is a good place to stay. Walking distance from consulate, to the medical, to finger prints. The hotel is next to Dennys restraunt, next to Wendys. Juarez is a stressfull place first time you go. We had to go twice, but the hotel is safe. Across the street is a mall. Don't eat next to consulate. The mall has a food court. When you go to juarez stay in general area around consulate you won't have any problems, after dark stay in your hotel.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Great hotel for my family"
Very nice and clean people are very sweet ok and also they provide transportation
Other trip Nov 29, 2012